Sketchbook: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens - Page 9

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you Tb0ne. Please continue to use the art in my sketchbook for inspiration. With regard to the latest sculpt, and this may be a limitation of the software you're using, but he needs deeper furrows in the skin if you want it to be accurate. The impression some witnesses have is that these beings have "twice as much skin as they need". There should be folds of skin across the bridge of the nose as well. The nose should also be less human looking, as if pushed into the face and stretched horizontally. It is "wide and puggy looking". These beings, in some cases, do have human-like lips, but the mouth is very wide. I think it should be wider than you've shown it here. There are variations, of course. So if you get close, one could make the argument that you've accurately represented a variation no one has described yet. I would also make the back of the head more squarish, in keeping with the front of the head. Not everyone describes the head like that, but in the case I'm thinking of, it's kind of like the whole head is a squished cube. In most cases, they actually wear monk's robes with a hood, so people don't describe the exact shape of the top of the head. The eyes do bulge out like this, but they should be more deeply recessed under the brow ridge. Again, it's just a question of how accurate to the descriptions you wish to be, or whether you'd simply like to use the descriptions as artistic inspiration.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This one started as a paint over of a CGI alien created by an artist named Adam Cohen. I'm not that good with values yet, so I cheated in that regard. (I think it's been modified enough to avoid any copyright issues, but I wanted to give credit where it's due.) It represents a human-reptilian hybrid or a human-like reptoid.

I was listening to an interview on YouTube in which a woman named "Nancy" described an encounter with a reptilian to interviewer Jordan Maxwell. This reptilian had a human-like body in terms of the general shape and anatomy, but apparently had nonhuman features such as scales, claws and vertical pupils. It reportedly left deep scratches on the bathroom door. Listening to the interview, this is kind of what I was envisioning. The face has a somewhat human-like chin and some lip tissue, the way I've depicted it, so it's not as lizard-like as most of my drawings of reptilians. I haven't bothered to render the scales yet.

Of course, I haven't interviewed "Nancy" myself, so I don't know how close this comes to what she saw. Based on her description of the experience with this being, who I think was there to scare her (and indirectly her father who, according to the story, was involved in UFO crash retrievals for the military), it probably doesn't look menacing enough.

In the next few days I hope to get back to scanning, and will upload some more art, including some rough sketches of what Estartleah might look like from different angles.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 4,521 Times in 2,457 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    have you ever met Rich Dolan, Robert and Ryan Wood or Bruce Macabee?
    Those guys are my favourite UFOlogists.

Also, related to your image, have you ever seen The Tommyknockers? Its a craptacular made-for-TV adaptation of a Stephen King book starring Jimmy Smitz, a poster for which hung in the window of a video shop I used to walk past on the way home from school. The movie was a lot scarier in my imagination than, when I saw it years later, in reality, but it was most notable for its geninely chilling monster designs; a sort of eusocial reptile insect species that gave me nightmares as a kid and therefore holds a special place in my heart today..

Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, I've had one or two very brief exchanges with Bruce Maccabee by e-mail. His opinion is one worth seeking out for any photographic or video case. I'm mostly just interested in the cases in which a close encounter with the occupants of the craft is reported, however. Typically he just refers me to a relevant article online. I've never met the Woods or Richard Dolan. I have a lot of respect for them, though. Dolan is a great thinker and investigator of the government secrecy issue. Of course, I also respect the opinions of Col. John B. Alexander, who has looked at similar aspects of the phenomenon, and reached different conclusions from Dolan. I take my wisdom wherever I can get it. Too many people, imho, decide that one researcher is right, so the others who disagree with him must be wrong, which doesn't seem like an effective way to learn much about this phenomenon.

Yes, I saw The Tommyknockers. The creatures in the film are what I would describe as a Hollywood-ized version of a reptilian-Gray hybrid. The real things aren't so horrible-looking, in my opinion. Sure, some witnesses do describe them as "ugly", but I find that when I actually create a drawing that a witness regards as fairly accurate, it doesn't look ugly to me. As for the remote mental control that the Tommyknockers exercised over the residents of the town in the film, yes this is approximately true to what actually goes on. The minds of the aliens can be very powerful. They are described as having mastery of telepathy and being able to co-opt or remotely influence a person's behavior. Dr. David M. Jacobs refers to them as being "neurologically superior" to human beings, and from his point of view it's cause for concern. Seemingly their minds can reach out across some distance, allowing them to take control of the situation during a visitation or abduction, and this ability appears to be key to the secrecy surrounding their operations.

I found that the reptoid image I recently uploaded looked familiar to a couple of my experiencer friends, from their past encounters. One describes a race of reptilians that don't necessarily have scales, except perhaps in small patches on certain parts of the body. The skin has a moist look, almost like an amphibian, and some texture to it. Notably the top of the head seems to have a groove or subtle bifurcation, rather than the typical ridge that sticks up above the surrounding skull. Also, I subtly increased the size of the eyes for this version. This race is supposed to be very advanced. They are master shapeshifters, and are perhaps more interdimensional in nature, than physical in the standard sense, but they can show up physically when they need to. Of course, the appearance of these beings can be highly variable, because of the shapeshifting, a "screening" ability, and genetic variation (various degrees of hybridization with other races, including humans).

Adjacent to this is an image that represents the more "standard" type of reptilian, with the central ridge running down the middle of the forehead. I intend to take this image further, add scales, and develop the tendons on the neck a little further. I hope I have not made these faces look too skull-like. They do tend to have heavy bone structure on the head and face, pronounced tendons, and well-defined muscles. Regardless of the bone structure, the intention is for their faces to look more lizard-like than skull-like.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The idea that more than one sentient alien species might be covertly visiting the earth and bothering its inhabitants made me scoff when I first heard it, but it is such a persistent feature of so many reports nowadays I have no idea what to think. Surely a mystery with so many moving parts is even more improbable than the basic alien abduction concept... but again and again different races are discribed. Bizarre.

I would speculate that any highly advanced race (I imagine ourselves in 500,000 years) might create or adapt client species, much as we have already with dogs and livestock, which might partially explain the diversity of witnes reports...

What really boggles my mind is that A) the Earth could be such an important place that many races would choose to come here secretly and mess with people, and B) that one race wouldnt have the tech to just close access to the others, rather than apparently allowing raptoids to scare people, zeta reticulans to give them cool visions, greys to sample them and somehow study their souls, and on and on.

Finally, what I find really chilling is that although clearly more advanced than us, with prodigious technology and "neurological superiority" they are happy to lie to us, and torture us. If true such accounts are forbidding, as one would hope with technoligcal advancement might come moral improvement.

Given that it appears we could well be about to go through a technological singularity in the next 50 years, I rather hope a strong AI explodes out of our culture and takes the fight to them, because even if the greys do have elegant machinery and the reptoids powerfully intrusive telepathy, none of that is going to be much use against an entity with an IQ of 1000000 thats pissed off with the creatures that have a long history of abducting its mum and dad.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow!, And I'm being accused by people for being too much into alien stuff!? :p

I like the idea of a sketchbook full of aliens. Have to admit though that the Aliens-alien is still my absolutely favorite however probably not as likely to exist...

Can I ask why you don't draw them in some motion/action? -And settings?

Hm, I'd like to meet an alien someday too... Mostly because I want to steal their spaceship, but ok... And if I finally met one I'd probably either faint, run away screaming, but most likely just stare at it in shock until I drop dead because I forgot to breathe xD

Anyways, great idea with an alien focused SB
    I should go and upload my alien drawing too (at some point) actually...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, when I first got into UFOs back in the eighties, few abduction cases were known, compared to the plethora of such cases we have today. Most notable were the Barney and Betty Hill case and the Travis Walton case. The aliens described by the Hills were superficially similar to the ones seen by Travis Walton (if we disregard the fact that Walton reported a Nordic type alien, in addition to the pale skinned humanoids). As such, those two cases formed the basis of my early understanding.

A case could be made that, data aside, it would be more plausible for only one or two alien civilizations to be visiting or active in our part of the galaxy. That seems like a "natural" expectation for many people first looking into this field. Some researchers (notably Dr. David Jacobs and the late Budd Hopkins) argue that what we see in the abduction phenomenon is consistent with just one group of visitors doing one thing. In this view, the apparent diversity of alien types is superficial. In other words, it can be explained by things such as screen memories, distorted conscious recall, confabulation under hypnosis, as well as some degree of actual variation among the aliens themselves. I've heard Dr. Jacobs explain reptilians as the left-overs from past hybridization experiments, and not especially important in the overall abduction phenomenon.

Currently, I do tend to feel that the way these different types and groups of alien beings are described (including such things as differences in their technology, psychic abilities, and the look of the ship interiors) it sounds more like we are dealing with several distinctly different civilizations or groups. However, it is common for different types to be seen working together. There are also suggestions that some groups are working at cross purposes, or are aware of one another to some degree, but not affiliated with each other.

My view was influenced by Dan Wright's perspective, which was derived from the MUFON Abduction Transcription Project (based on case files from 20 different researchers), as well as the different experiences people have told me about (consciously recalled, hypnotically recalled, spontaneously remembered after trigger events, etc.). Dr. Jacobs's view is derived from the results of hypnosis sessions with hundreds of abductees in which a specific methodology was used to try to weed out confabulated reports and anomalies. Jacobs has acknowledged that there may be things going on that are not part of the standard abduction scenario, including the possibility of all sorts of other groups and species of aliens, but he emphasizes that these are not things he has been finding in his investigation.

Yes, this idea of "client species" adapted for particular roles and environments makes a lot of sense. Just think of the Zerg in StarCraft. Clearly genetic engineering and hybridization programs are a big part of the phenomenon, so the use of client species is to be expected. It's simple pragmatism.

Many groups secretly coming here to mess with people? Could be. Does that mean Earth is important, or simply convenient?

Could one group with a lot of clout simply close off access to the others, and thus have Earth and the human race all to its own? I think that the abduction phenomenon and hybridization program, as described by Hopkins and Jacobs, does suggest that there is a "main group" with a big project. They may have an interest in keeping renegades and interlopers out of their territory, but I do think other groups sometimes come through under the radar, and may be tolerated to varying degrees. A couple of contact cases suggest that there may be policing operations designed to keep unauthorized intruders out of Earth's bio-habitat (see the book Verges of the Weird: A Chronicle of Alien Encounters by Kenny Bakeman), but that these attempts are not 100% effective.

As far as the morality of technologically advanced aliens is concerned... We see everything from ruthless exploitation (and perhaps even deliberate cruelty in rare instances) that leaves psychological trauma and physical scars, to uplifting, mind-expanding encounters, and even cases in which healings are reported. The aliens have claimed they have a right to do what they do. Sometimes, though, they seem completely unconcerned with morality or justification. Often they make no attempt to explain themselves (at least as far as the abductee can discern).

Apparently having the ability to travel among the stars or cross over dimensions doesn't necessarily imply superior morality or social development. In Darwinian terms, as long as their behavioral strategies in those areas are consistent with their ability to survive as a species or society, they can pretty much do what they want.

As for the coming technological "singularity"... This is a concept of futurists like Ray Kurzweil and Damien Broderick (who calls it the "spike"). They make the case that converging trends in the development of such technologies as computers, nanotech and biotech represents a horizon beyond which we cannot see, which may correspond to radical developments such as AI or some form of immortality. What you have to remember is that our visitors would be very much aware of this as well, and I suspect this may be the main reason they've been so busy in recent decades. They have a stake in the outcome. They don't want Skynet, the AI from the Matrix, or an elite team of Japanese teenagers in giant mecha going out there and kicking their butt.

Incidentally, I predict that when the singularity arrives, it will suddenly be really obvious what the reported alien implants are and how they work, and their existence and nature will no longer be the subject of controversy it is today.

To all this I will add that the concept of starseeds (humans with an "alien connection" related to their soul group or "star family") has been a recurring theme in my recent conversations with experiencers. Of course, as Budd Hopkins and Dan Wright pointed out in the nineties, we can't rule out a deceptive aspect to the alien claim that "you are one of us", in spite of the fact that many experiencers feel strongly that there is some truth to this. I know, the "starseed" idea sounds like a New Age cliche, and I apologize for that, but it keeps coming up. Consider the implications, though, if we are them and they are us, or if different people around the world are starseeded from different alien groups. I think it will be really interesting to watch how everything unfolds over the decades to come.

Velocity Kendall, you got me talking again.

Trixtar: "Can I ask why you don't draw them in some motion/action? -And settings?"

The short answer to that is laziness and a reluctance to explore new areas artistically. But to put a positive spin on it, I'm trying to focus on just getting the "look" of the beings, the details of anatomy and physical appearance right, to where the experiencers will recognize them and say that correctly represents what they saw. I'm kind of hoping other artists will pick up with putting them in settings and showing them in action.

I've always wondered how I would react if I ever consciously met an alien. I guess a lot would depend on the circumstances, if it snuck up on me, the kind of telepathy it used, etc... I probably won't know until and unless it happens some day. I'm rather ambivalent about the prospect these days.

Please, upload your alien drawing, or start a series of them, or a sketchbook full of them, Trixtar. The more the merrier.

Okay, now for a new image. This is a being that resembles some of the slender, graceful type reptilians (not the big muscular ones), but doesn't have scales. The skin had kind of a grayish tan leathery appearance, with wrinkles. This is a work in progress, of course.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry for clogging your thread! But this is fascinating. I really enjoy reading your posts.
    The idea that Singularity might be a natural part of tool-using life form's meta-evolution, and is just another factor to be managed, is intrigueing.

In Iain Banks's Culture novels, an AI that goes rampant and attempts to do the sort of things depicted in B-movies, ie developing total contempt for the scientists who create it, attempting to convert all matter in its environment into computronium, etc, is called a Hegemonising Swarm and is dealt with as a matter of routine in the way we attempt to contain and destroy cancer.

Leaving aside abductions (although the Hills example, and many others to seem to be legitimate) the most fascinating phenomena associated with this is the mutilations.
    They leave evidence, in huge amounts, and have been systematically investigated and recorded by retired police detectives and forensic scientists with the same thoroughness they applied to crimes.
    Unlike the grainy videos of lights in the sky, the consistency of the mutilations accross cotinents and decades, the apparently hi-tech tools used, the difficulty of performing with high accuracy total blood and organ excisions at night in bad weather accross many animals without leaving tracks or witnesses, the implausibility of human agencies being behind these excisions and the fact that local environment agencies appear to be well aware of whats going on make a strong case that something utterly bizarre really is happening.
    Im sure youre familiar with this material but I found it truly shocking.

As well as the vast numbers of cattle and other domestic animals killed, including cats and dogs, I found the case of tens of seals all apparently drilled through the same vertebra at night on a remote beach to be nerve shredding.
    And of course the sketchy reports of human corpses found drained of blood with laser sharp cuts on their faces and bodies have left a chilling unease. We are being sampled. Why? And By whom?

Great new image by the way

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I saw this piece by Captain Surge and thought it might be up your street

Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

and also this might be of interest; improved methods of generating composites allow witnesses to remember things they otherwise might not. might be useful in your interviews, even with people youve talked to before.

"By selecting the best of those examples and letting the computer breed new images based on those choices, Dr. Frowd said, witnesses can come much closer to the likeness of the person they saw than by using the older parts-based systems.

Read more: http://old.post-gazette.com/pg/10361...#ixzz1rEKAqoNN
    "

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; April 6th, 2012 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, I'll have more to say later.

A couple of reptoid head sketches I did in pencil.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A couple of studies I did several months back for the reptilian named Iyano. I still suspect the version in my post 198 (page 7, August 14, 2011) is more accurate. I may revisit him in the future to try to produce a "definitive" version. My work is never really finished, though. I just reach a point where it's as close as I can reasonably expect to get to what the witness would deem accurate.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Travis Smith (the artist formerly known as Tb0ne) - You wondered what Estartleah looked like in profile and three quarter view. This image is approximate. I might further consult with Garnette to see if I can improve upon the accuracy. For the front view, of course, refer to post 233 (November 1, 2011).

Estartleah, in addition to glowing with a visible light, also emanates a feeling of intrinsic goodness and unconditional love. I wonder if these two phenomena are connected, and if it has something to do with her "interdimensional" nature and the advanced development of her race.

Where are we in our evolution? The aliens people describe don't look physically much different from ourselves, yet some of them display psychic and "paraphysical" capabilities that seem miraculous. It makes me suspect that there is more to our future development than just biological evolution and ever more powerful technologies. Perhaps human consciousness itself is evolving. I am hopeful that we'll have answers to these questions within my lifetime.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Corrections from Garnette: Estartleah is not "flat faced" as I've shown in my profile view above. She just has a small nose and mouth. The face should also be somewhat shorter. It's a bit too long as I've shown it. Garnette also said my drawing makes her look "scary" which she definitely is not - I mean, once you get used to a levitating, glowing extraterrestrial materializing in your home (back in the early nineties when she was having visitations), at least. The point is that, although Estartleah resembles a Gray in some respects, she is not a Gray, and not quite so alien looking. At the same time she's obviously not human. I'll have to do another revision and post it. Generating a profile view from just a front view and a description can be a tricky thing.

Now, page 17 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings. This has proved popular, I guess because it shows so many reptilians on one page. Kim Carlsberg, author, photographer and UFO abductee, chose to use it in her book The Art of Close Encounters. As I recall it was created over the period from 1991 to 1994. Garnette was the first person to describe seeing a reptilian to me in the early nineties. By 1994 I had close to half a dozen cases.

Most of the notes were added at the Triad UFO Research Conference held in Bellevue, Washington in the summer of 1993. I was able to talk to UFO abduction experts John Carpenter, Dr. John Mack and Linda Moulton Howe at the conference. I showed them my drawings and asked for any information that could help me to produce more accurate ones. John Carpenter had the most information in terms of physical descriptions of reptilians. He mentioned the webbed hands, lizard or snake-like face that doesn't smile, reptilian scales, and central ridge down the forehead. Linda mentioned the height, often 6 or 7 ft. tall. Dr. John Mack didn't have much information at the time, but did volunteer that there was something unemotional or robot-like about the reptilians in at least one of his cases. In May of 2001, he wrote the foreword to Pamela Stonebrooke's CD-ROM book Experiencer: A Jazz Singer's True Account of Extraterrestrial Contact, which dealt largely with the reptilian experience. And before his death, Dr. Mack encouraged Barbara Lamb and Dr. Joe Lewels to pursue the reptilian issue, which he felt was important and had not received enough attention.

Dr. Karla Turner and Barbara Bartholic were a couple other reptilian experts who were around at the time I was drawing these pictures. Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to meet either in person, although I did speak to Barbara Bartholic over the phone once in the mid to late nineties.

The main difference I see in how I've drawn these reptilians and how I draw them today is that these ones show more sclera or "white" in the eye. Now I draw them more like Kesara does. She tends to show the iris filling almost the entire visible portion of the eye. I suppose I realized in 1994, when I interviewed the man who saw Ruby's eyes become red (as he described it, he saw the red pupil expand to fill the entire visible part of the eye), that there must have been little or no sclera visible in that case. And if you look at a photograph of a typical lizard on Earth, you see much the same thing, an eye that is mostly iris, with a pupil at the center. It seems that exactly how much sclera, if any, is visible in a reptilian eye, and what color it is, varies from case to case.

Also, in the reptilians I draw now I think I pay more attention to the heavy bone structure of the skull, and the thick "cords" or tendons running down the neck, which are often described.

Last edited by Dahami; April 30th, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "Estartleah, in addition to glowing with a visible light, also emanates a feeling of intrinsic goodness and unconditional love."

A soft weapon. its hard to attack someone you unconditionally love.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, great observation as usual. Putting out a telepathic vibe of goodness and unconditional love would at least make someone think twice about attacking a being. I have to give Estartleah the benefit of the doubt, however. There is more to be said about glowing beings, and the "energy" or feeling that people get in the presence of different beings, which seems to be a physical thing that can trigger a physiological response, such as a change in heart rate. I'll revisit these ideas in a future post.

Here are a couple of reptilians, inspired to a degree by other artist's interpretations of reptilians. The wide-eyed one with the more angular head I imagine to be a smaller species, and it seems to have an alertness to it like a small theropod dinosaur or perhaps a bird. The other one strikes me as being more of a tough guy, but perhaps friendly when he wants to be. These two drawings are not necessarily based on any specific person's contacts. They are just my attempts to explore possible variations and see how much room for interpretation there is in the witness descriptions, which can be somewhat ambiguous, because of the limitations of language. I always say a detailed written description combined with detailed, carefully rendered drawings is the best way to convey what these beings look like.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Revisiting the concept of the "neonate" type alien. This is intended to somewhat resemble the fetus-like beings seen by Travis Walton when he initially woke up on board the craft, and also perhaps a drawing I saw in a Brad Steiger book. These aliens could probably be considered cute, as long as having those huge eyes staring into your soul and dispassionately observing all your thoughts and feelings doesn't bother you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A couple more reptilian profiles I did in recent months. The one with the chin spines was inspired by an illustration I found online of a reptoid named James who was shown wearing a purple hood.

Last edited by Dahami; June 9th, 2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This one was reportedly seen many years ago near Dayton, Ohio, possibly at an underground facility associated with Wright-Patterson AFB. It is based on a drawing that was done in a slightly more cartoon-like or graphic novel style than I prefer, so I re-drew it in my own style. I'm aiming for a little more realism. Of course, some people have said my own style is somewhat cartoon-like. The important thing to me is to get the lines right. I admire scientific and technical illustration because of their focus on conveying detailed, accurate information about shape. I am satisfied with my current style, at least when it comes to line drawings like this that I typically do in pencil or ink, but I'm leaving things open for my drawing style to evolve in the future.

Note the teeth that protrude even when the mouth is closed, much like a crocodilian. I know some witnesses have described seeing the teeth on reptilians, but I'm not sure in what percentage of cases the teeth might be visible even when the mouth is closed. Lizards and snakes, which I have often used as reference for my reptilian drawings, have mouths that close completely, in the sense that the teeth do not protrude. Also note the horizontal folds in the skin on the forehead, and the absence of the central ridge that is often described. The neck on this one is relatively thin compared to the size of the head. This guy looks kind of like an old, brainy reptilian, rather than your typical beefy warrior.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are preliminary drawings for a big, scary reptilian with a dragon-like face. It has a relatively long snout that is somewhat squarish with large nostrils, and a smaller cranium. He is psychically powerful, but not necessarily as intelligent as some of the others. He has large, sharp teeth and claws, and a big muscular body. I know my anatomy skills are not perfect. I basically just draw simple shapes and kind of massage them until they look about right.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This one started as a trace-over of a ZBrush sculpt someone did of a muscular reptilian humanoid. An experiencer or two has indicated that the CGI model was close to what they remember. I'm still learning how to draw these guys. The reptilians tend to have well defined musculature. I feel confident in saying some of these beings are over 8 ft. tall, and have occasionally been estimated at 9 ft. or taller, but I think those estimates may be exaggerated based on errors of perception. Regardless, they can be huge. Of course, 6 to 7 ft. is more common.

This work in progress was done entirely in Photoshop. My intent with some of these Photoshop-only pieces is to use them as reference for pencil drawings, which are really my strong suit. Then I scan the pencil drawings and clean them up in Photoshop before posting, and do any colors or significant shading in Photoshop. It's kind of cyclical.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A female reptilian and a reptilian hybrid baby. These are of the race of interdimensional reptilians with shapeshifting and/or screening abilities that I described above in my post #244 of March 15, 2012. She has a textured, amphibian-like skin with some degree of lip muscle and no visible scales. The female's bone structure is more graceful and not as thick as the males'. This race has relatively large eyes in proportion to the face. Please regard this image as approximate.

The hybrid baby is one of many variations. This one doesn't have visible scales, but instead has "cracks" in the skin that resemble stretch marks. The baby's skin color is lighter than the adults. Perhaps the "cracks" will fade as he grows. My knowledge of the reproduction of reptilians/reptoids is limited and the information I have is conflicting. (Until we have scientifically verifiable information and proof that these beings actually exist it's all speculation anyway.) There is evidently a great deal of hybridization (transgenic experimentation) going on with humans and other species.

I did the baby by first modifying/distorting a similar image a friend found online, to create an image that more accurately represented what was remembered, then I used that altered image as reference to do the pencil sketch. Then I scanned my sketch into Photoshop, cleaned it up, and voila.

Often the experiencers will find a similar image to represent what they've seen, then they'll tell me the particulars of how their own recollection differs from that image.

Last edited by Dahami; June 20th, 2012 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Revisiting the reptoid with the wrinkled, grayish tan leathery skin from post #247 of March 24, 2012. There were no visible scales, but maybe it's a cousin to some of the smaller, more slender reptoid species. These are just studies I did in pencil trying to get the face right, using my previous Photoshop experiment as reference. There's still more work to do with this one before I get the witness' stamp of approval.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    An update on the grayish tan, leathery skinned reptoid without scales... The witness instructed me that the shape of the face and nose was about right in the first head, but the mouth and spacing between the eyes was closer in the middle head, so I merged those two features to create the new middle head you see below. I discarded the third head above, the one with the "lumpy" eyebrow ridges, and moved the previous middle head to its position.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some more treatment in Photoshop, the new version (on the light background) side by side with my earlier WIP. The shape and proportions should be a bit more accurate now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is a pencil sketch of a reptilian, inspired by a drawing by Jon Strongbow that I first saw in Valdamar Valerian's Matrix II back in the mid nineties. I believe that some of the inspiration for his drawing (i.e., the look of the head and scales) came from a Galapagos iguana. Some of the information that was coming through about reptilians in the early nineties was from channeled/esoteric sources, and visual artists like Jon Strongbow brought life to that information.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A side by side comparison as I'm developing a big, scary reptilian with a tail and dragon-like face (big squarish snout, smaller cranium) on one side, and a big, friendly reptilian with dark coffee colored scales, and no tail on the other side.

Whether a reptilian is perceived as friendly or scary has a lot to do with the nature/purpose of the interaction and the being's relationship with the experiencer.

These two are both close to eight feet tall. The one without the tail has a shorter, more human-like face that I still need to draw. The face on him now is just "filler".

What's the purpose of the webbing between the fingers and toes? Most reptilians have some webbing, it seems. Sometimes it only extends out to maybe the first knuckle. Other times it extends nearly all the way to the fingertip.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is the friendly 8+ ft. tall reptilian with dark coffee colored scales that I mentioned in my last post. He doesn't have a tail, and the general anatomy is very man-like, except overmuscled, like the Hulk. The front of the torso is lighter than most of the body, and kind of beige or cream colored. The overall coloration is dark brown, almost black in some places, like a coffee bean (I still need to make it considerably darker). There are also hints of greenish brown in the transitional areas. This is very much a work in progress, and I hope to have a more accurate version to show later. The body was traced over an image of a body-builder in Photoshop, and then altered to suit my needs. The head is based on a pencil drawing from my earlier post #255 of May 14, which the witness deemed close in terms of the shape of the head and face. It is not exact. The eyes should perhaps be more deep set on this reptilian.

Last edited by Dahami; July 14th, 2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: accuracy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is the original pencil study for the acrylic painting of the female pilot in uniform that appears on the first page of my sketchbook, along with a slightly touched up version of the finished painting. The most notable nonhuman feature of this woman were vertical slit pupils of an orange color. In addition to the witness description, I believe my representation was also influenced by a drawing of a Sirian female that appears in Valdamar Valerian's book Matrix II.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Revisiting p. 52 from A Visual Guide to Alien Beings (see post #222 from October 8, 2011 on page 8 of Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens). I took my interpretation of the reptilian eye with the lightning strike or zigzag shaped pupil and through the magic of Photoshop (using layers at varying transparencies and in most instances setting the Blend Mode to Multiply to avoid altering the original line work) added color. Of course, since I never actually interviewed the witness who drew the original version of this image, the color must be regarded as approximate. Reptilians have a variety of skin/scale colors, and khaki is fairly common, so that's what I went with. This particular reptilian was about 7 ft. tall. Won't it be great when everyone feels free to discuss their alien or reptilian related experiences, that occurred while in military service or civilian life, without any concerns about social stigma or possible reprisals? That would be real freedom of speech.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some face studies for the dark, coffee colored reptilian. He has more chin than some reptilians do, giving his face a somewhat more human-like appearance, and less of the lizard-like snout or muzzle. Turns out the cream colored patch on the front of his torso is limited to the abdomen, so there will be a color revision for the full body image coming up. Overall he's just dark in appearance. He has a pleasant, scientific demeanor, though.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 31