Sketchbook: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens - Page 7

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    but it's time for me to move on to other things.
    hmm that's mean, no more aliens?

But what with Book illustrations ?
    Isn't completly yet.

I don't know why that is in small size.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Eventhough you lack technically skills, and your anatomy could use a lot of work, and your drawings are very flat... I am a fan!

I think it is absolutely amazing, and I can truly understand why people keep visiting your sketch book!

There is no word to describe your designs! - And damn, I love your blue fella' with the square head!

Keep up the amazing progress, I think your work is very inspiring!

Best of luck!

---------------------------
    My brain just exploded!

My Sketchbook < < <

Thanks
    Plokoon, there are always more aliens.

Bering, there seems to be general agreement that my anatomy skills, and the sense of the third dimension in my drawings could use improvement. Thanks. And yeah, the blue guy. Back in the early/mid nineties one family (a woman and her daughters) were reporting that these beings had very square heads. Of course, in most cases they wear hoods so people don't really notice the shape of the head.

So here's an image I did in colored pencil back in 1995, with ink for the lines. I cleaned it up just a little bit in Photoshop, as I usually do before posting. It's based on a sighting that took place aboard a fishing boat near Dutch Harbor, Alaska in 1991. I first met the individual who saw this being in 1993, as I recall. And yes, plokoon, this one actually appears in A Visual Guide to Alien Beings on page 57. However, I didn't have the budget to print that page in color, so here you get to see it in color.

Attached Images Attached Images  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Probably the creepiest sketchbook here, While viewing I had to go turn on all of the lights...LOL. Brings back some great memories!

Visual Arts is an excuse to draw BOOBIES!
    HAMSTER DRILL & SKETCHBOOK

Thanks
    Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,457 Posts
    Reptilians are taking over, pass it on!

sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Good stuff dude! Do you get to meet a lot of people who have had encounters?

Thanks
    OH COOL : D

I will waiting for new ones

loves

Last edited by plokoon; November 11th, 2010 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks
    I think Dahamis reptoids are a treasure Maybe some of the character design people here could use their skills to show what some of these creatures would look like fully rendered up in dynamic poses while working from Dahami's notes?

Thanks

Thumbs up

Excellent sketches!!!

Thanks

Wink About aliens

I'm note really good drawing but I think there's a lot of people that can do it. My magna opus will be a science fiction tetralogy about an space opera between humans and "real aliens". For developing that I need a lot of info and then I found you Dahami, and your drawings of course!

My fahter was an ufologist journalist for a newspaper, here in Spain because he needed money to pay his degree. For that I know a lot the alien panorama and I've got a lot of information.

Dahami I suggest you this webpage:
    http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-...onauts-11.html

And more aliens you can draw:
    -Sunaynans
    -Iargans

PD: Velocity Kendall I think Dahamis reptoids are a treasure Maybe some of the character design people here could use their skills to show what some of these creatures would look like fully rendered up in dynamic poses while working from Dahami's notes? Totally Agree!!!

PD: 2 The reptois can be called Ciakar or Thuban

Thanks
    Hey Dahami! I've always enjoyed your aliens and entities, but where have you gone??

This is a true mystery, hurry back and show us what you've been up to!

Thanks
    Slothman86, thanks!

Holland, I used to physically meet a people who report encounters, at UFO discussion groups and such. These days I meet a lot more of them, but it's mostly online.

Velocity Kendall, the reptilians have already taken over (well, if you believe David Icke's conspiracy theories). I would be excited to see artists more talented than myself tackle this subject matter, and there are a lot of artists more talented than myself. I'd love to see some video game or movie characters, or at least designs for them, that were inspired by or based off my art.

Benja, thank you.

Ndovlu, I have drawn the Iargans before and will post those images sometime, or maybe some new ones. I actually know a man who had an encounter with them, I think back in the eighties in rural California.

AustenFM, you missed me. I'm not as dedicated an artist as a lot of the other forum members. I get distracted by watching Blu-rays, playing StarCraft 2, Dragon Age 2, working at a real job, the excitement over Tron Legacy, etc... But here's something new.

I recently met the woman (well, online) who made the sculpture of the reptilian head that appears in Valdamar Valerian's Matrix II, which has, of course, been an influence on my representations of reptilians since the early nineties. It turns out that the sculpture was created based on a physical encounter with this being in the Nevada desert in 1977. So I've seen more photos of the actual sculpture from slightly different angles and I'm trying to create an accurate (to the memories of the witness) depiction of what the being looked like. This is still a very early WIP, done entirely in Photoshop. I started by tracing over a photo of the sculpture, and progressed from there.

I think the ear is interesting. There appears to be a fixed structure of cartilage or bone that helps direct sound into the ear canal. It's not really like a human or mammal ear, but not like a lizard ear as we know them on Earth. Of course, one theory is that these reptilian beings are actually evolved terrestrial reptiles or dinosaur descendants, perhaps from a parallel quantum universe, so maybe they're native Terrans after all.

Thanks
    I got some feedback from the witness. My first attempt is too much of a grass green. The true color is closer to military/avocado green mixed with yellow. And there is variation in color, the face being a different color from the back of the head. Drawing on other cases I infer that the face is lighter with more yellow, especially on the raised areas and perhaps around the lips, nostrils and rim of the eye, although I still have to confirm these details with the witness. At any rate, I Googled "military green" and "avocado green", took a screenshot of the images that popped up, picked the most relevant ones and made a little palette. Then I used that to add additional layers of color. So here's the second version.

Thanks
    After enjoying your work I watched lots of UFO documentaries on Youtube. Im a skeptic by nature but I have to say I found Bob Lazar and Igor Witkowski, and the hundreds of videos and expert tesimony by boringly rational ex-military and aviation men with no reason to lie, pretty compelling.
    I love the story that seems to emerge; nazi black tech plundered by the americans and the russians, the back engineering of extraterrestrial devices that could solve the energy crisis, secret information exchange with aliens who are intervening for strange reasons of their own, the paranoia, the crazies, its fascinating whether or not you beleive it to be real.
    Assuming it is real, there are many questions id like to ask to... I dunno the greys or the Cigarette Smoking Man.
    1) The tech used, although impressive relative to our primative machines, is still pretty low tech on the scale of whats possible. Why?
    2) why when we look out into space do we not see any evidence of habitation at all, not even random bits of radio or the infrered emitions of giant structures?
    3) why mess around with ants like us anyway?
    4) why is their genetic technology so basic it takes them thousands of years to manipulate the human race, as is often suggested?
    5) why are they corporeal at all, why not just upgrade to some more robust way of containing their cousciousness, like the energy beings in Star Trek?
    6) do they like us?
    Care to speculate?

Thanks
    Velocity Kendall,

I guess a little speculation couldn't hurt. I am familiar with the Bob Lazar story and I'm on the fence about it. I've seen the name Igor Witkowski before but am not familiar with the story, beyond what a quick Google search reveals. I suspect the theories about Nazi involvement in the UFO phenomenon come (mostly) from the same place as David Icke's conspiracy theories, the paranoid imagination. (No offense intended to anyone, of course.)

And I think that "extraterrestrial devices that could solve the energy crisis" are not really in human control, even if they are in human hands. To understand this, you need to consider that both Richard Dolan and Col. John B. Alexander may be simultaneously correct about the possibility of a "breakaway civilization" within the black budget portion of the military-industrial complex, in spite of the fact that they hold essentially opposite views on this kind of thing. The key word is compartmentalization. Also think of the "neuralizer" from Men In Black, the "missing time" aspect of UFO abductions, and the general way the aliens tend to maintain secrecy and control surrounding their interactions with us. In short, I don't know what's going on, but whatever it is, it's probably something that's not easy to understand. I do know that some UFO abduction reports involve large numbers of people being taken simultaneously, and appear to have an element of human military involvement. Regarding the military involvement aspect, one abductee was told by a reptilian being "Your hierarchy thinks it's in control, but it's not in control and it never will be."

I think the idea that "Disclosure" will bring about a quick solution to the energy crisis is wishful thinking, and like it or not, we'll probably be stuck with environmentally hazardous fossil fuels and nuclear fission for decades to come.

1) I deal primarily with reports of contact with alien beings, and the technology described, if one can even call it technology since often the mechanism that makes it work is unseen, includes such things as levitation, teleportation, invisibility, psychokinesis, and passing through solid objects. Some would call that stuff paranormal. So while some of the technology attributed to these beings may be "pretty low tech on the scale of what's possible" they display other abilities that seem to be right up at the limits of the possible. Sometimes they carry small wands or similar hand held devices, but not always.

2) I think the question of why we don't see signs of habitation in space is a huge one. That gets to Fermi's paradox, to which the UFO phenomenon is, at best, only a partial solution. Consider how long the Earth has been around. Even if extraterrestrials are visiting now, why didn't they turn the planet into part of their galactic franchise operation billions of years ago? Questions like that are unanswerable, but worth thinking about.

3 & 4) As for why they mess around with ants like us, and why it takes them thousands of years to manipulate the human genome, if that's what's going on, those are excellent questions. I've heard it said that the Earth is a biological laboratory, or a storehouse for genetic material, or a resource of some kind for extraterrestrial civilizations that have some kind of symbiotic relationship with us. But that just raises more questions than it answers.

5) As for aliens being corporeal, people have seen Grays, reptilians and other types of aliens turn into glowing balls of light, and back again. So perhaps they have upgraded themselves and become "energy beings", but they still retain the physical form for when it suits them.

6) Do they like us? Great question! Do you mean, for dinner? Well, most of the interactions with them seem business-like to me. Usually pretty much to the point. But there's a wide range of experiences people report, and many ways that people interpret and feel about those experiences.

I should add that I try to "believe" the minimum amount that I need to believe to do this work. I've seen what beliefs can do to people in this field. The hardened skeptics have beliefs. The conspiracy theorists have beliefs. Those who interpret the phenomenon from a religious perspective have beliefs. The people who approach it from a New Age perspective have beliefs, but sometimes they're kind of wishy washy about it, as that's the nature of the movement. Then you have your "nuts and bolts" ufologists, who may not want to look at the "paranormal" or "high strangeness" aspects of the phenomenon.

I believe that, whatever the truth, it will ultimately turn out to be compatible with the scientific truths (or "theories" if you prefer) that we primitive humans have discovered, and that one should be familiar with and respectful of our own scientific knowledge. If you haven't seen it yet, you might enjoy watching some of Carl Sagan's Cosmos. I started with that before I got deeply into the UFO subject. Ultimately, what's important to me are the descriptive details in the accounts of people who report alien encounters, the drawings from those witnesses who have some degree of artistic skill, and the moment when the witness tells me "That's what it looked like!"

Back to the topic of my art.

I was right about the face being lighter with more yellow. She volunteered that without me even suggesting it. She described the color of the face as the color of the fruit of a ripe avocado, while the back of the head is more of the military/avocado green color. I still don't have it quite right yet, but I think I'll be moving on to other cases for a while. Some days it seems like reports of contact with reptilian beings are coming out of the woodwork.

Thanks
    Those are some fascinating, thoughtful answers, thank you!
    I think the most important point of all was "I don't know what's going on, but whatever it is, it's probably something that's not easy to understand."
    Agreed. They could just be pathological liars, or children, or relics of a broken civilisation, or galactic immune systems, or something incomprehensible, or nothing.
    Its a great playground for the imagination though.

The far right reptoid above is starting to look rather good, much more 3D that the one on the left.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Velocity Kendall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    These are pencil drawings I did back in the late nineties of a reptilian male named Iyano. I've recently gotten back in touch with the witness, and decided to revisit Iyano. As preparation, I "dusted off" these old scans, and cleaned them up in Photoshop. They are based to some degree on the witness description (at the time, I spoke to her over the phone) but primarily on the drawing that artist Chan Johnson did of Iyano. Johnson is probably best known for his illustrations in the book UFO Crash at Aztec. I know there are some anatomical inaccuracies in these drawings. I hope to get corrections and clarifications from the witness. More to come.

Thanks
    The witness told me that the front view was almost perfect but the side view "seems like his nose is a little too pointed" so I shortened the length of the snout in Photoshop. This makes it closer to some other reptilians, where the snout/muzzle, although having a reptilian shape (often compared to a snake or lizard) does not protrude too much further than a human nose would. I still have to get feedback on this revised version.

Thanks
    Not all aliens are reptilians or Grays. A little known category are short hairy beings. There are also sightings of large Bigfoot type creatures in the context of UFO encounters and related paranormal manifestations. This was a pencil drawing I did in the nineties based on a conversation I had at a restaurant with a witness who described an encounter with a short hairy or anthropoid type creature that had telepathic abilities. I will have more to share on such creatures later on. I hope more researchers take note of the fact that Bigfoot and "Littlefoot" are not the sole province of cryptozoology.

Thanks
    I'm using Photoshop to apply color to one of my popular line drawings. How do I know which ones are popular? They show up elsewhere on the internet. This portrait doesn't necessarily represent a specific being. It's just a generic reptilian type alien. Looking at the bone structure, however, I feel it's female. It looks graceful, without the really heavy bone structure you see on of some of the males. I think that with the mouth open, some teeth should be showing. Perhaps I'll add those later. And while the most common color for the reptilian iris is amber/gold/yellow, sometimes with flecks of red or orange, I'm considering giving this one some green tones. The skin colors tend to be a mix of greens, browns, grays and yellows, and the color is usually lighter on the face and ridges. This is a work in progress so I'm still not entirely sure where I'm going with the color.

Thanks
    Hi Dahami
    Ive seen your illustrations used in more than one documentary on Youtube, theyre the go-to illustrations for many of the film-makers and investigators. Im like "Ha I know that guy!" to my friends when the presenters hold up your pics

Do you think this reptoid above might be a sentient decendant of the dinosaurs? I like the idea that dino's developed mind and advanced tool-using civilisation, and then hid all evidence of it using some kind of large scale geo-editing.

Are there any insectile aliens reported? Given the enormous number and success of insect species on earth, ants alone making up something like 10-15% of the animal biomass in most ecologies (!!) youd expect many many more aliens to be tiny and eusocial and insectile than mammal or reptile..

Also are there any completely machine species? Obviously nanotech has the potential to make machines of biological sophistication, or artificial biological organisms, but are there any truly alien aliens on record, perhaps bush robots or Great Old Ones? Or maybe swarms of squid in tanks that share a common consciousness, like the Squeem in Steven Baxter's Xeelee stories?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeelee_Sequence_species

In fact, have there ever been reports of the aliens describing a galactic ecosystem or economy? Are there Kardashev IV civilisations out there that own whole superclusters?

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; August 16th, 2011 at 02:44 AM.

Thanks
    Velocity Kendall!

Some comments on the theory that some reptoids are the sentient descendants of dinosaurs. First, let it be said that the last dinosaurs (apart from birds, and possibly cryptids such as Mokele-mbembe) died out 65 million years ago during the K-T extinction event. One idea is that reptoids originated in a parallel timeline (such as suggested by the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics) in which the K-T event never took place, and have somehow found a way to cross over into our world. This is more plausible than another theory, that small dinosaurs such as Troodon (formerly Stenonychosaurus) or Leaellynasaura moved into caves at the end of the Cretaceous period and somehow survived underground for potentially millions of years where they evolved into humanoids. The fact is that subterranean ecosystems are simply not rich enough to support the prehistoric equivalent of wolves or deer, but that doesn't stop people from proposing such ideas. Of course, once a species does develop really advanced technology, allowing for the recycling and purification of air and water, the growing of food, production of energy and so forth, it becomes more plausible that it could survive for extended periods of time deep underground, essentially hidden from the surface world. So another idea is that the reptoids actually evolved and developed a civilization with such advanced technology before the K-T event, and then moved underground, or off into space. Then through some combination of natural erosion and "large scale geo-editing" removed any traces of their civilization from the Earth's surface. The channeled entity called Bashar has also suggested the possibility that some of the reptilian beings reported in the context of UFO encounters were created by an extraterrestrial civilization through the genetic alteration of and transgenic experimentation with Earth's dinosaurs. In short... We have a lot of highly speculative ideas that make for great science fiction and I would love to see more of my artist colleagues do some illustrations depicting these various scenarios (project idea!), but the truth about why people sometimes report encounters with reptilian humanoids will likely elude us for decades to come.

As for insect-like aliens... Yes, such beings are definitely reported. But they are not colonies of tiny insects with some kind of emergent intelligence based on collective social behavior. Rather, the common description is of something that looks like a cross between a praying mantis and a human being, and stands from five to nine feet in height. The proportions, way they move and general appearance suggest "insect" perhaps with both an endoskeleton (like a vertebrate) and some kind of exoskeleton (like a true insect), but of course, I doubt that they are really insects. Occasionally people also describe beings that remind them of ants or wasps, but the praying mantis type (of which there are many variations) is by far the most common type of "insect-like" alien.

Completely machine species? On rare occasions UFO abductees will describe what appear to be robots, with mechanical parts and so forth, but these seem to be specialized constructs that work with more biological sorts of beings. I can't recall more than one or two such cases being reported to me, but a few more can be found in the UFO literature. And it has been suggested that some of the Grays may be artificial beings, or completely engineered life forms, even though they tend to look organic. But you don't tend to find reports of Cylons, Terminators or other entirely machine-based civilizations such as we see in science fiction. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that such civilizations exist, of course.

Some of the beings people describe, such as the Grays, seem to share a kind of group consciousness. They possess both a degree of individuality and minds that operate together collectively by means of telepathy, however that works.

The problem, when they talk about a galactic ecosystem or economy, or other grand concepts, is that the information you get from one person often seems to contradict what you get from others, or some of the details given may contradict relevant portions of our own science. So yes, there are people who study such information, as it comes from alien contact cases, channeling and other paranormal sources, but we can't have much confidence in the reliability of any such information. We are going to have to answer those questions for ourselves once our own science and technology are up to the challenge.

Now for my next update, I added a scale pattern via a semi-transparent layer in Photoshop, to give the being a more distinctly reptilian appearance. It's not final of course. It's just kind of a suggestion or guideline. There are still many different directions in which I could take this image, and I still want to add some teeth.

Thanks

nice work!

hello there,

i am thinking your work has a whole lot of value for many people. so thanks for gathering, processing and putting out this information.

when i turned back to digital art basics, having checked out visionary art topics before, i was wondering how all that artistic and visionary potential in the scene can expand beyond typical industrial values.
    so its good that you bring up the whole alien topic as it connects to so many different interesting ideas.

before i got interested in alien theory i spent some time comparing drug-trip drawings/paintings with each other. found some interesting stuff .. however at some point i found out about the similarities of certain psychedelic trip reports and alien abduction/ encounter reports. having found a lot of identical phenomenen it is hard not get deeply intrigued by those topics.

it is a lot of work to do in order to visualize all that information. i believe its important to be as accurate as possible with all of this.
    so it would be great if you came up with the most specific patterns and shapes that appear to be of value.

guess as soon someone makes a start rendering some nice stuff will pop up.

i just recalled a salvia d. session where at the beginning of the journey my consciousness flew down from my brain towards the throat (at least this was my impression at that point). at this point the taste of the leaves turned into a smell/taste like in the reptilian area of a zoo. it was very distinct and was another reason that got me into looking at the basic anunnaki theory, having known nothing about it at this point in time.

so keep going with that interesting work and feel free to deliver more material for reproduction.

did you ever came across greys with wings during your investigations?

Last edited by Ziegengrimm; August 23rd, 2011 at 05:56 AM.

Thanks
    Ziegengrimm, I also believe that it's important to be as accurate as possible with this. When someone describes seeing an alien being or cryptid that looks reptilian, what does it look like? I'm not willing to settle for a stock photo of a lizard.

And I've also heard the reports regarding similarities between drug trips and alien encounters. There are a range of possible interpretations. If the experiencers of both phenomena were to accurately draw what they saw during their experiences, it would go a long way toward addressing the question of whether those similarities have some deep meaning, or are just superficial.

Regarding the notion of a Gray with wings... I once attempted to draw the appearance of a walk-in, which is a new age term for an extraterrestrial soul that has taken up residence in a human body, often following a traumatic event such as a near-death experience. She described her extraterrestrial body for me, and from the description, I had the impression of something resembling a tall, slender Gray with tear-drop shaped eyes and small feathered wings that she said were used for healing. This body was said to be made of "liquid light". I had the impression of something angelic, but with some resemblance to standard depictions of extraterrestrials.

For the update to my reptilian head, I've started painting in the upper teeth, and I've changed the iris color from yellow with orange tones to yellow with green tones. I've heard yellow-green or greenish yellow described by witnesses to reptilian humanoids a couple of times, but it is far more common for people to describe a warmer color such as yellow/amber/gold with orange or red tones.

Thanks
    Hi D!
    Looking good! Remember in faces with a lot of plan shape, in a front 3quarter view there will be considerable forshortening on the far side from the viewer, as demonstrated nicely by the 'face' of this Audi

Oo also for a thought provoking exploratin of alien motivations (or indeed their implacable and inscrutable behaviour) I strongly rcommend checking out Greg Bear's Forge of God, and its sequel Anvil of Stars.

The first book deals with intelligences that arrive in the system with terrifying motives and unguessable thoughts, and proceed to toy with us through the use of artificial 'aliens' that have little to do with their true natrue.
    The second deals with humanities quest for revenge, and depicts a supertech civilisation of thousands of such aritificial races and trillions of indiividuals that may or may not be an elaborate deceit and home to the antagonists of the first book. Thrilling, terrifying.

Thanks
    Velocity Kendall, I think the only way to be sure I get just the right amount of foreshortening would be to create a three dimensional model of this reptilian head in ZBrush, or something like that. One of these days I may try that, but I'm putting off the 3D stuff for a while. I just kind of eyeball it and rotate the head in my mind's eye, and hopefully I get pretty close.

This new one is actually a pencil and ink sketch I drew back around 1998, as I recall, which I have enhanced and touched up in Photoshop. It is an alien species called a "Reptilian Brown" and it was based on a brief description I read in a book that dealt with UFOs and conspiracies. I have no idea if it's accurate, or if such a species of alien even exists, but I took the (unfortunately inadequate) visual description from the book, combined it with my own intuitive (and research based) sense of what a reptilian alien should look like (at the time), and voila.

Thanks
    The latest revision of the green-eyed female reptilian head. The teeth are a bit larger now and I've added lower teeth. Reptilian teeth should not be much smaller than human teeth, proportionally speaking. "Small, jagged, uneven teeth" as described in one case. They do appear functional, and they are not the over-sized, exaggerated, razor-sharp teeth you sometimes see in depictions of reptilian humanoids from fantasy art. One description I read says they are differentiated by function (incisors, canines and molars) like mammal teeth. Unfortunately I haven't met many people who can give me detailed descriptions of the teeth. I'm thinking I should probably give the teeth a little bit of a yellowish tint to suggest staining. And I may make them a little bit larger still.

Thanks
    And now for something completely different... This is an ink and colored pencil drawing of a small Gray alien that appears on p. 56 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings. Only in the printed book it was in black and white. I was on a budget. He's holding a small wand or perhaps a control rod to help manage abductees. I tried to show the pliability and dexterity of the fingers. I altered the background in Photoshop and cleaned up the image just a little, as I typically do. There's also another alien on p. 56 that I will upload at a later time.

Thanks
    Between the written introduction of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings, and the numbered pages of illustrations, there were two pages that didn't have numbers. This group of alien faces appeared on the first page. Of course, in the printed version, it was in black and white. A student of the UFO phenomenon may recognize my interpretations of the Travis Walton aliens, the Whitley Strieber aliens, the Barney and Betty Hill alien, the Kathie Davis alien, one of the Cindy Tindle/Judy Doraty aliens, and others such as a token hybrid and reptilian alien. The "sphincter mouth" alien was seen by the same person who encountered the small beige alien in the shiny black suit in the Dutch Harbor case from earlier in the sketchbook.

I drew these faces in pencil and ink. The colors were done with some colored pens. After each was drawn, I cut them out, arranged them, and pasted them on a sheet of 8.5"x11" paper, back in the days before I used Photoshop to do stuff like that.

Thanks
    This is page 25 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings, pretty much as it appears in printed form, although again, the printed version was in black and white.

There was one contactee who allowed me to use her real name in the book. Her principal contact and guide was a tall female being named Estartleah. Here you can see some of my early attempts to draw Estartleah based on verbal descriptions given over the phone and in person. Later Garnette sent me a letter that included a drawing and written description, which made it possible to get the line work much more accurate (see drawing at left-hand side of page). Estartleah's hair, which we suspect may have been a wig, had an Egyptian style look to it, and there were other references to ancient Egypt in Garnette's case, as I've encountered in some other cases (although I don't personally think it's anything to get excited about).

Estartleah had a nictitating membrane. When she blinks, her eye rolls back and it slides up over the eye. Garnette thought of this as a feline feature, although as I illustrated with the drawing of the caiman eye, it could also be reptilian.

Also on this page is a drawing that was done by a girl of a being with bluish or blue-gray skin and wispy hair that she saw when she was three. Later on I will upload the page showing the sketch of this being I did using the original drawing as reference. Apparently this being was surrounded by a sparkling golden light. Estartleah, which is a completely separate case, is also associated with light phenomena, sparkles, and luminous mists.

Down near the bottom of the page I've also drawn my interpretation of the "floating grandfather" alien from the Kay Wilson case (book The Alien Jigsaw). Interestingly, Estartleah also moves by levitation, floating a few inches above the ground rather than walking.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 27