Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Thanks
    One more... A small, child-like being seen at an underground facility.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I would recommend looking into some anatomy books and looking for form.

Thanks
    wow,man,you really got the carzy idea!!impressive

Thanks
    Dahami this IS A COOL ART!!! You rule dude... nice, NICE ART...!

Thanks
    This one was a collaboration between myself and the witness. Someone I met at a UFO conference a few years ago. If you go to any UFO conferences make sure you bring your sketchbook! It was done with mechanical pencil. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Here's another one. These are the sketches I did of a being seen in Thailand, based on the witness drawings and interview. More of your standard Gray alien than some of the others. I usually start with pencil than use the Pigma MICRON 005. Very useful. Can create a fine line like a technical pen but no maintenance required. I keep several around at all times.

I cleaned up the drawings, darkened the eyes, and did the layout in Photoshop CS2. The eyes should actually be blacker and shinier, but I wanted to show some of the ring structure that was in the original drawings. The skin should also appear a little smoother, like a dolphin, but maybe just a little darker shade of gray.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for dropping by!, Nice stuff, but i advise you study and copy from refs! Your aliens will look more real.

Janos is offline Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on Fu!
    Thanks
    One thing I really recommend you for though is that I would recognise your work straight away. These Aliens are going to be burned in my head forever and be connected to the name Dahami.
    That is a feat in itself!

Thanks
    Rossipoo and Janos, thanks for the suggestion and comment. As for using reference, I shall have to find some decent photos of aliens, but unfortunately they are a bit camera shy, and have a tendency to cause problems with recording devices. I guess I could try studying some photos of human beings, skulls, lizards and so forth, as these have some of the visual characteristics of reported aliens. Janos, I'm glad to hear that you can recognize my art. If you do a Google image search under "reptoid" you will find some drawings by me and many by other people. Can you tell which is which?

These sketches I did years ago when researching the Targzissians from abductee Riley Martin's book The Coming of Tan, based on the descriptions and drawings provided in the book. These sketches represent my attempt to interpret Martin's drawings in the context of what I had learned about reptilian beings from other cases. Just what does a Targzissian look like? Well, up until now these sketches haven't been published or posted anywhere, so Riley Martin has never seen them. I hope I've come close to what he was trying to communicate in his book.

Thanks
    A composite sketch of a praying mantis type alien that I drew for Dr. Joe Lewels' book The God Hypothesis, published in 1997. This drawing appears on page 172, facing an image done by an abductee.

Thanks
    More sketches exploring what praying mantis type beings may look like.

Thanks
    In 2008 I had jury duty and while waiting to be seated on a jury I did the three smaller reptilian sketches you see here. Anytime you do something that involves lots of sitting around and waiting it's a good idea to have your sketchbook with you.

The larger reptilian head in the lower right corner is based on some black and white photos of a reptilian bust that is shown on page 96-B of Valdamar Valerian's Matrix II: The Abduction and Manipulation of Humans Using Advanced Technology. This book (copyright 1990/1991) was one of the first publications to use the term "Greys" to refer to the small gray aliens. In fact, I've never seen a book with a copyright earlier than 1990 that uses that term. Matrix II is a fairly obscure book that I was able to find at a metaphysical bookstore in the early nineties following a lead from someone when I was researching reptilians.

I don't know who created the bust (could also be a full-head mask) that is pictured in the book but it was an important influence on my early drawings of reptilians, and I have revisited it in many ways through my drawings over the years.

These drawings were done in pencil, and you can see from the line work that I am not someone who can get the lines right with the first stroke. Much of the way I draw is based on erasing and redrawing the lines that are not quite in the right place with respect to the rest of the image.

Thanks
    More Grays! These are some sketches done in pencil, except for the one on the far left with the large cranium, which made it to the ink stage (Pigma MICRON 005, of course).

In the one next to that one you can see a hint of sclera outside of the solid black portion of the eye. Some experiencers report a shiny gray tone at the outer corner of the eye, which may be sclera. This drawing is based on one done by J. Galante, who is perhaps best known as the person who did the art for Jim Sparks' book The Keepers.

The anatomy is fairly simple compared to human beings. Very little suggestion of muscle definition or bone structure (except possibly the cheek bones, pointed chin, and ridge above the eyes). Even so they are very strong. That skinny little neck is like a steel rod, and their grip frequently causes bruising. Yes they have fingers. I just didn't bother to render those.

I wish I knew more about their feet. If you ever see one please get a good description of the feet for me, before you look into the eyes. Once you look into the eyes they've got you.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast