Sketchbook: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens - Page 19
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The White King is one of the names the witness has used to identify the being in the above posts. He is of the royal caste.

The jaw is wider than in post #537 and less angular, per input from the witness. I'm still working out the exact shape. There may be more details available later on.

Have you ever heard of a reptilian with a vertically elongated head and an unusual bump on the forehead? Here he is. I'm exploring variations on his many jagged teeth.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The only thing that comes to mind are the reptoids seen by Jim Sparks, they had a large brow which he described as looking as if their brain lobes were sticking out, but they seemed to be ridges

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    pretty cool sketches. What I do notice is you can work on shading or value however you want to put it. a great study is a sphere. keep it up!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish, Yes, I think the reptilians Jim Sparks saw (drawings by Josi Galante) may be a distant cousin of this kind. Reportedly the lumpy foreheads of those beings were due to artificial brain augmentations. This kind has just a single smooth lump, however.

cricketts801, Thank you. Yes, shading/values and the three dimensional effect is something I am trying to improve on, over time.

Another study of the hybrid girl from a couple pages ago.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hm, did Jim say that (about brain augmentation)? There is no way of knowing for certain except they tell us themselves, the rest is just speculation.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish, A fair point. The information regarding what I might call "augmentation lobes" came from the illustrator who worked on Jim's case. I'm not aware if the purpose or nature of those bumps was actually explained to Jim. I work by means of getting experiencers to describe what they've seen, and asking them clarifying questions. Other artists such as Kesara and Galante use a more intuitive approach, which can involve connecting with the subject they are attempting to draw. Information can come through this connection, regardless of whether or not any physical encounter has taken place.

Update on the hybrid girl. I'm trying blue eyes on her this time. I think her eyes might be able to appear either brown or blue, but I don't really understand what that means. I'm not even sure if this is the right shade of blue.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, genuine info can come through that connection, but often what comes through are reflections of ones own subconscious and beliefs (this happens a lot with channelings and similar phenomena also, there is a lot of cat-chasing-it's-tail in there). It takes a gifted person to pierce through that, the reflective layer, and receive something untainted by himself. So for the time being i prefer your approach

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish, I really admire intuitive artists like Kesara and Galante. Being able to psychically connect with the being you're trying to draw is definitely a useful ability. It is simply a supplement to the techniques I use. Of course, you're right about the importance of keeping any information that comes through such a connection in question. It is like channeling, and is likely susceptible to some of the same limitations.

My latest version of the reptilian with the lump on his forehead. The teeth were large like in picture 2, but the mouth was open like in picture 1. This is pretty close to how he looked.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm thinking my previous portrait of Iyano wasn't big enough, so I increased image size by 160% and have started to do some adjustments to the edges, scale pattern, etc. to compensate for the increase in size/detail. This dark version of Iyano is the most definitive yet, but he's a character I may continue to revisit, as he keeps making his presence known in subtle ways to the primary witness and select people in her circle.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A little more work on the hybrid female. Darkened the hair. It should be jet black, and have some shine. I'm not very experienced at painting hair. Also darkened the skin and refined the features a bit.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Elongated pupils or round pupils?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Back to the reptilian with the bump on his forehead. He had some kind of texture to the skin, but we're not sure if it was actually scales. Still, the jagged teeth and muscular build are enough to put him in the reptilian category. The eye was described as "clear" and "like glass" so it's not the typical bright yellow reptilian eye. It apparently didn't have much color. Grays and whites perhaps. There may have been a hint of color to the pupil. Some details are hard to pull up. The shoulders were the most impressive feature of this being, and the striking blue color of the skin, which you shall see in a future post. I used some reference images of body builders (in particular for the neck and shoulders) that were suggested by the witness. This guy was built!

Last edited by Dahami; November 28th, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    He is a bright blue, with just a slight green tone. Sort of a turquoise, I guess. Not your average reptilian.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "Elongated pupils or round pupils?" I think the elongated pupils look better on her.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you, xenoart5. There is room for exploration with this hybrid girl, so I am trying different variations. Even if I don't accurately represent the particular hybrid girl I'm aiming for, I'm sure there are about a million others it could be. The Grays have been busy.

Now for a new reptilian with a very wide mouth and big scales. These are the preliminary sketches. I just love playing around with multiply mode, the eraser set to different opacities, the Lightness control under Hue/Saturation adjustment, the Burn tool, and similar tricks. I know, it's just a rough sketch, but it's also useful for artistic training. It's fun to spruce it up, and it helps me practice my skills with light and shadow.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some explorations... I had an experiencer go through my sketchbook, and based on her selections, and other information, I created these pictures to try to figure out what the reptilian she saw looks like.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    some of your sketches feels almost the same no hard feelings try to challenge yourself a little more try drawing things that you drawn before and try some quick gesture sketches or people moving skating or dancing good luck

Sketchbook

Everything is permitted

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    udonhead, I know my anatomy skills need work, and gestural studies can help with that. Thanks for the suggestion. I pretty much always use reference for drawing muscular bodies and so forth. I've been looking at humans all my life. You'd think I'd know what arms and necks and hands and such look like by now. Yet somehow, they are really challenging to draw and get all the shapes and proportions right.

The blue reptilian again. He was wearing this sort of burlap-looking vest. I don't really know how to do textured surfaces. I was thinking of using the Warp Tool to wrap the fabric around the curves of the vest, but that makes stuff blurry if you distort it too much. So mostly I'm playing with light and shadow. The texture only needs to be suggested. The vest is somewhat loose fitting, at least down at the waist and the bottom part.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Length of vest down to mid-thigh. Added some folds and shading.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Another update on my portrait of Iyano. It's slow going as I work the scales on his head.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What a small world! I found your link on a forum today.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post591627

My one of favorite stories about Reptilian is Credo Mutwas's testimony conducted by David Icke.
    http://youtu.be/6GdyH2cpmbU

The hilarious part is Credo and his buddies ate reptilian's skins one day. "Reptilians eat humans, humans could kill or even eat them too."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just wanted to say that you are really talented and that I love your style. And you seem to have evolved it, even though many had issues with that at the start of this thread (I wonder where they are now to criticize? )

Keep up your good work, and of course, your theoretical musings on alien life. I'm quite enjoying it .

Have you by any chance have run into contact/abduction cases where the alien in question is non-humanoid?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NeptuneGate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    k2mountain, Credo Mutwa was in John Mack's final book, Passport to the Cosmos, as I recall. He did a painting of a Chita'uri reptilian that appears in David Icke's books.

NeptuneGate, Thank you. My style will continue to evolve. I learn slowly, but I do learn. As for non-humanoids, in terms of people I've spoken with none really come to mind, except maybe beings that are like pillars of light and don't necessarily have a physical form as we understand it. Two arms, two legs, a head and a torso seems to be a very popular form among visitors to Earth. I suppose I've heard of six-limbed mantis types, but I still sort of wonder if those might be screen images or something. I don't have enough information to say. Most of the mantis types seem to walk upright on two legs like a human being.

The blue reptilian... Finally finished... Until I feel like tweaking, altering, or adjusting it further, but the witness is really happy about the likeness. This is the blue reptilian that Erica Goetsch, host of The Galactic Connection radio show, encountered with three friends when they were picked up in 1986. There were other witnesses to the UFO, but only four participants in the on board experience.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Out of curiosity, have you heard of the British city councilor Simon Parkes? He's had a lot of alien encounters and is infact a guest on the Galactic Connection radio show that you mentioned (http://paranormalradionetwork.org/20...and-greys.aspx). Maybe if you can, you could contact him and have him describe all the different aliens he's encountered so you can draw them. I've even heard on the radio show I posted that he's even planning on releasing a book about his encounters so maybe if he lets you you can do illustrations for him.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahami View Post
    NeptuneGate, Thank you. My style will continue to evolve. I learn slowly, but I do learn. As for non-humanoids, in terms of people I've spoken with none really come to mind, except maybe beings that are like pillars of light and don't necessarily have a physical form as we understand it. Two arms, two legs, a head and a torso seems to be a very popular form among visitors to Earth. I suppose I've heard of six-limbed mantis types, but I still sort of wonder if those might be screen images or something. I don't have enough information to say. Most of the mantis types seem to walk upright on two legs like a human being.

The blue reptilian... Finally finished...
    I'm sure it will, the more you practice . I wish I had the lineart skills you have. They seem to be very enhanced, compared to everything else (just personal opinion).

About non-humanoids, there are such cases, but they are either not publicized, or they are archived instantly and little to no mention of them reaches the alternative media, and there are cases where the people are being hushed and threatened to reveal this more in the open (even more so then ET contact of humanoid type). I think there is some agenda at play here, where the available information of possible extraterrestrial visitation and presence on Earth is generally filtered to show only humanoid contacts on average. I always found that weird and peculiar.

And about the subject of blue Reptoids. There seems to be another "race" of such beings in the star system we call Capella. Apparently, they are of benign intent and mainly peaceful. Although I don't think this guy you drew would fit their description. Could be more than one "species" who bare blue complexion/pigment.

Quote Originally Posted by xenoart5 View Post
    Out of curiosity, have you heard of the British city councilor Simon Parkes?
    Was that guy with the "Mantis" alien abductions?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "Was that guy with the "Mantis" alien abductions?"

Exactly, along with reptilian, grey, and "shadow being" abductions.

Another question for Dahami: What was the tallest Grey alien described to you? I ask this because I'm developing a character for a concept that I'm currently working on. I might post those concepts when my fall semester ends.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The "White King" I'm working on (see bottom of page 18) is the reptilian who requested that Simon Parkes call him "dad". Mainly Parkes identifies with the Mantis beings, however. The White King is probably the only "classic" Draconian that I'm aware of. There are other people who have described white or albino reptilians, such as the "Draco in Georgia" from Ken Bakeman's experience, but those don't seem to match the description of the "Draco Prime" or "Ciakars" or "Alpha Draconians" such as Alex Collier talked about.

NeptuneGate, thank you.

xenoart5, Look at the drawings by DeviantArt user kl6. I have heard of very tall Grays, between 7 and 12 ft. tall. They are not common, however, and I think they mainly stay up on the craft, or on other worlds. Of course, it's hard to know if people are misjudging the height in some cases, or if some kind of distortion of perception is taking place. The vast majority of Grays are 3 to 5 ft. tall.

More explorations of the wide-mouthed reptilian from post #555.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A white or grayish white reptilian without visible scales. He also seemed to have some small "freckles" or "liver spots". We don't believe he was a true albino, as he didn't have red/pink eyes like the White King. He looked drugged during this encounter.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The drugged-looking white reptilian. Moved the ear back a little, and brought the lower jaw forward a little. Also removed some of the shading/definition around the nose, and adjusted the mouth line so it doesn't look so much like a smile.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Iyano isn't just a head. He has a body too. But what does it look like? I'm trying to figure that out. He's not as buff as Captain, the dark coffee-colored reptilian with the light patch on his belly. I'm actually working with two witnesses. My "secondary witness", who saw him in a not fully materialized state, compared him to the boxer Ken Norton as he appeared in the movie Drum. Iyano doesn't have the full bodybuilder look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, but he is well built and perfectly proportioned. He has broad shoulders, large pecs, and noticeable traps, though not overdeveloped like Captain's (i.e., Iyano still has a distinct neck, rather than just cords of muscle). He is a bit more lean and lithe than a professional bodybuilder. We think there's some kind of natural armor or breastplate on his chest, though I'm not clear as to exactly what that looks like. Apparently it is contoured to his chest, and it is somewhat flexible rather than rock solid like a turtle shell. Iyano seems to be an advanced interdimensional being, and may be capable of shapeshifting. He used to appear in the form of a blond "Nordic god" before the primary witnessed asked to see what he really looks like. All information is subject to change. I'm just trying to get something that the witness(es) will agree is accurate.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 34