Sketchbook: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens - Page 14
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, I read the first page of the link. Fiction isn't really my thing, but it is a way that a number of experiencers are injecting their knowledge and memories into our culture. Whitley Strieber, for example, has several nonfiction books on his visitor experiences, but he also has a number of works of fiction that are inspired by and draw from his experiences and research in that area.

A break from Vectra. Back to Iyano. I colored the profile image. It took a while to get the snout just the right length, as it was apparently too long in my first version. Below are some of the variations I created while trying to shorten the snout, and the one that I finally settled on, with the approval of the witness.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,457 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    basically, humanity overruns the quite advanced aliens effortlessly on its mindless assimilation of the galaxy.

sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, concise and to the point. I like that. I'm sure there's a reason the aliens are as secretive and manipulative as they are. Once the seven billion of us down here wake up to the fact that we're not alone in the universe, and that there is technology we could use to get out there and bother them... Well, perhaps they need to position themselves. They've got rules that are designed to avoid total chaos in the galaxy. There's a larger ecology to be maintained, and human civilization could become a disruptive influence. Regardless, my loyalty is to the human future. I believe it will be a future in which we are not terribly disruptive. Our discovery of other life could be a positive thing for everyone, although it would likely require some adaptive responses from all involved.

Iyano, front view and profile. The witness-approved versions. The scale pattern and other anatomical details may not be exact, but the colors are really close, and this is certainly the gist of what he looks like.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Revisiting the friendly 8+ ft. tall reptilian with dark scales. I have a side by side with two versions of the face. Version 2 is apparently more accurate, because it is darker, and the cheek bones are a little higher or more prominent. This being's coloration appeared really dark...sometimes "as dark as pure black, others, a dark coffee bean". Overall, fairly accurate, but I'm still having some issues with the mouth. In three dimensions, his mouth came to move of a V shape, rather than a semi-circle, with the jaw a bit more pointed, per my most recent exchange with the witness. The other issue is that the neck muscles need to be more defined, described as thick "cords of muscle", these was a pronounced feature of his anatomy. Working on it...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm following up on the big scary reptilian with the dragon-like face that I initially posted on May 29, 2012, which appears on page 9 of Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens, post #259. Why is this one scary? Well, the big, sharp teeth, the claws or talons, the dragon-like spines projecting from his jowls. He had a putrid smell like "rotten eggs and spoiled food" (Ruby, by comparison had a "rotten eggs and fish odor"). He growled and made hissing sounds. He was big, perhaps 8 ft. tall. He actually had a long tail, which swished back and forth, touching the floor (his knees were bent at the time, but he was capable of standing upright like a man). The colors were gold, burnt orange, mustard and brown tones. I've taken to calling him the golden reptilian. We did get some channeled information that said the color was to glorify himself, and is adornment of his own doing. In fact, it's possible that the dragon-like form may not be his natural appearance at all. This witness had seen many reptilians before, and yet another reptilian wouldn't necessarily have been very scary. The guise of a fierce dragon-man might be more effective, however, so perhaps he was shapeshifted or disguised in some way.

This gets to why he was scary. It's not so much the physical appearance, although certainly that could be fear-inducing, but it was what he was there to do. He is a "master handler" and it seems he was there to implant terrifying images into the witness'es mind for the purpose of modifying behavior. It was basically intimidation. I should add that he had to stare into the person's eyes to do this, which is why he was bending forward. Like Ruby, he had gleaming red pupils (but not necessarily glowing, in his case) that expanded when he became angry. His irises were yellow.

I intend to work more on him. The spines that project from his jowls should be longer than in most of these depictions. He really did look very dragon-like. I want to say that it is time for people with inside knowledge of such beings to come out into the light. We in the researcher/experiencer community will not vilify you. You are ultimately just another experiencer, and deserving of the same support as any experiencer of this phenomenon. The covert operations have gone on long enough. We are not anyone's cattle, and the Earth is not someone's farm or laboratory. We are human beings. All sentient beings are equal. The abductees are not simply a means to an end. There is forgiveness, there is love, there is healing, and there is amnesty. Time for the Black Ops to join the White Lighters. Human civilization needs to move forward. Knowledge, freedom, peace... Enough said, for now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Who says I never do photo manipulation? Sometimes I do it as a first step to producing a drawing, under the direction of the witness. The "photograph" below is a composite of a couple images we found online, with some digital adjustments and overpainting, in particular to change the proportions of the face and add the horns and top of the head. The body and background come from a photo showing some sort of tan or beige colored demons. The face comes from an image of a whitish skinned reptilian creature. Both fantasy or sci-fi creations, of course. In general, I try to stay away from photo manipulation, because of the copyright issues involved, but it can be a good way to produce a reference image. In any case, no infringement is intended to the copyright holders of the photos on which my composite creation is based.

Once the photo manipulation met with the witness'es approval, it was time to do a pencil drawing, which involved printing out a copy of the photo manipulation, tracing over it, and then filling in the details. It meant I had to come up with a scale pattern for this being, as the witness does recall an impression of scales, although these were less visible on the face itself, and none could be seen on the lips. The lips appeared pliable, without the kind of pronounced labial scales you tend to see on a lizard or snake.

Most of these insights into the scale pattern came about by the process of doing the drawing and discovering the need for several revisions of the scale pattern in Photoshop, in order to produce something with the right visual properties. It was not necessary work out those details during the photo manipulation stage. This goes to show that a multi-step process, when one has a patient and cooperative witness (thank you), can sometimes bring out more information than would be recovered otherwise. Even at this stage the image still isn't done. The scales on the face need to be a bit more subtle. It is, of course, doubtful that I could ever get the exact pattern of scales correct, but I do want to get as close as possible to what would have been necessary to produce the visual impression that the witness was left with.

I should say a few words about this being. I've been calling him a Draco, because there is information online (from channeling or whatever sources) that says some Draco reptilians are whitish in color and have horns. Well, he has both of those features. However, he is actually a shapeshifter. This is only one of at least three or more different forms he has used. The witness can recognize him, however, because his energy is always the same. When you think of a particular person you know well, there is a feeling or "energy" associated with that person that springs to mind. I think it's something like that.

I would also suggest that if a psychic tells you there is a "male energy" or reptilian "spirit guide" hanging around you, do not dismiss it out of hand. Historically, I think our problem has been thinking that the spirit world is separate from the physical world. Well, beings who might be called "spirits" by some, can sometimes show up in completely tangible, physical form. In some cases they can leave bruises and scratch marks on the body, though we should be careful about assuming this implies hostility. The UFO phenomenon is a physical reality, but at least some of the reported UFO occupants seem to be just at home in "other dimensions" as they are in the physical. Our science has a lot more to discover about the world in which we live, and I find it very exciting. One of the most exciting discoveries that I believe is waiting for us will be the discovery that we are not alone.

Last edited by Dahami; September 25th, 2012 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Finally, we are back on track. Nice to see your new uploads here.

This Iyano, is this a hood on the back of his neck or is this like a collar?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish, Chan Johnson's depiction showed Iyano wearing a kind of cape with a Dracula collar, as some aliens have been described wearing. However, I do know that a number of the details in Johnson's drawing were artistic additions. My early pencil sketches of Iyano (which I now think were drawn in 2,000, rather than the "late nineties" as I had previously reported - I really need to remember to put dates on my drawings) showed a collar, because they were based on Chan Johnson's drawing. However, in 2011 the witness told me that the only clothing she remembered Iyano wearing was a "hooded cape" and something on his wrist like a bracelet or dark copper/gold bands. So in my color drawings of Iyano, he is wearing a hood.

Here is more practice on the golden reptilian from a couple posts up. Trying to get the proportions of his head right, relative to his neck, shoulders and body. I think the head was too small in the sketch I posted above. I also included a couple of the color drawings I did earlier, as I think the general color scheme on those is pretty close.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Did she ever see him with the hood pulled over his head? Is this whole story published in any form anywhere?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It was a cool twist in Childhoods End where the aliens looked like devils, devils being mans unconscious expression of the time-retarded psychic shock of the final transcendence event linked to the red skinned cloven hooved horned aliens. Maybe scaly reptilian demons have a similar root. I always thought the reptilians seemed most unbelievable entitiies of all the reports; malign reptilian humanoids with readible expressions called Dracos (dragons) sourced from remote viewing always seemed like exactly the sort of monsters that haunt the minds of the mentally ill. One hopes that's all they are!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish, She described what Iyano wore as a "hooded cape" so I assume so. Never underestimate the power of search (i.e., Google). Also, check your messages.

Velocity Kendall, The witness and I think it likely that the dragon-like features of the golden reptilian, such as the pronounced spines on his jowls, the long snout, etc. may have been chosen by him for the intimidation factor. One thing that comes up in many cases of reptilian contact is that these beings, or some of them at least, are shapeshifters. They can appear human (often a handsome blond man), and they may be able to appear as more than one form of reptilian. "Shapeshifting" may be more than just mental suggestion or screen memory. I know a couple of people who described that the reptilians even seem human to the touch while in human form, a perfect three dimensional illusion, or perhaps an actual rearrangement of atoms and molecules, cells and tissues? Perhaps what we perceive as solid matter composed of chemical elements is actually a kind of malleable energy from their perspective. Bottom line is, we don't understand what they do or how they do it, or what they are. I would be highly suspicious of anyone who claims absolute knowledge of their nature and abilities. There is a sense of power that comes from believing you understand something, but if you don't truly understand, that feeling of power is ultimately just a fragile illusion.

Certainly, the reptilians seem to have abilities and characteristics that we associate with creatures of myth and folklore. Shapeshifting is one such ability. Encounters with reptilians, as with aliens generally, can be hidden behind screen memories of animals. One contactee consciously remembered a seven foot tall reptilian as a raccoon. I have to assume the raccoon was a screen memory. Can something as big and massive as a reptilian physically transform into something as small as a raccoon? Doesn't conservation of mass/energy come into play? Or can these beings "cheat" where our laws of physics are concerned? A number of cases have reptoids turning into balls of light, or vice versa. These are glowing orbs perhaps around the size of a grapefruit, or as large as a basketball, that move about intelligently.

Then there are their mental powers. The reptilians can communicate telepathically, impress thoughts and images into your mind, and predict your actions, knowing what you are going to do before you do it. They can even enter your mind and take control of your body. Experiencers Ken Bakeman and Simon Parkes have commented on some of these things. In the case with the raccoon (skishyish will know who this is), the reptilian even communicated details of the individual's future, predicting specific life events several years in advance. This communication came through a psychic, which raises the issue of channeling. I would suggest that we think ambiguously about channeling, in that some channelers might just be good actors, some might be tapping into their own subconscious, and some may actually be in some kind of communication with a nonhuman intelligence.

Then there is the idea that reptilians are a kind of interdimensional life form, just at home in the physical world as on the astral plane, or some intangible state from which they can observe us unseen, until they decide to materialize. Of course, the "interdimensional" aspect, even though it is not something we understand scientifically, might go a long way to explaining some of their other reported abilities.

I should also note that not every reptilian appears to have all the abilities that are attributed to reptilians. As a recent channeled message said, "There are hundreds of what you call Reptilian people of the Saurian races." Of course, that particular message backs up what I've already come to believe, based on the variety of descriptions I've gotten from experiencers, so there's always confirmation bias to be considered. If I got a channeled message saying there is only one species of reptilians interacting with us, I would likely disregard it, as it goes against what I've learned over the past twenty years of questioning witnesses about scale pattern, coloration, anatomical details, etc... Of course, in spite of the variety I have noticed numerous commonalities or recurring themes in the physical descriptions.

I should say that a number of researchers have addressed the question of whether mental illness could account for the UFO abduction phenomenon (the majority of people who report encounters with reptilians are UFO abductees, but the reptilians don't always show up in the context of a UFO abduction). They have found that UFO abduction experiences can not be explained in terms of any known mental illness, but many abductees do have symptoms of post-traumatic stress.

Whatever the reptilians are, and wherever they come from, they are not the product of deranged minds. That doesn't mean they're physically real, of course, but you'd have a hard time convincing the experiencers that they're not. It appears that reptoids are a type, or category, of UFO occupant, as well as a life form that haunts the astral plane, a form of cryptid, and perhaps many other things. I have to listen to the experiencers.

In my latest version of the golden reptilian I borrowed the stand-alone head from the previous image and placed it on the full body. The way that his chin came out over his neck in that version looked right to the witness, as did the mouth, full of sharp teeth.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Revisiting an image I posted back on March 13, 2012, near the top of page 9 of Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens. This picture is entirely digital. Someone recognized it as resembling a green reptilian with a yellow face. The face seemed to glow, although it is possible this had something to do with the way the ambient light was reflecting off it. This reptilian was very humanoid looking (no protruding muzzle) and covered with fine green scales. The irises were described as amber brown in color with a sort of gold corona right around the slit pupils. At this stage of the painting I haven't really developed the yellow glow effect of the face yet, as my impression is that it was subtle, and I want to be careful with how I implement it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I haven't done much with Ruby lately, but here's a semi-finished version. Of course, I could still add more texture to the clothing, gradations of color, etc... Importantly, I tried to suggest the "powdery hint of strong aqua blue" between the scales of her lower eyelids, which could be a kind of natural make up. Perhaps Ruby is considered beautiful for a female reptilian. I also gave her some highlights, as the scales did have a little bit of a shine to them.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wink

Wow Dahami! its great to see you develop, your understanding in reference to form and representation of the reptilian accounts has become much more clear, and i can see it becoming more clear so.

I believe there is much that sweeps past us as a species, information wise.
    I agree with your comment that we need to wake up to the fact of the existence of life outside our atmosphere.

If you have ever heard of David Icke of whom i am a supporter of most of his beliefs (most not all) especially his earlier work and talks, he speaks of having spiritual enlightenment in which he learnt about the reptilians being an alien race monitoring the Human race, and in the past having used us as a slave force to farm precious materials from the earth and using other alien species and at times personally performing scientific experiments on us and instigating genetic modification seeing us almost as cattle or slaves.

Its a far fetched theory but the principle of it is correct whether you believe those controlling our population are extraterrestrial or extradimensional, OR simply just greedy fat cat money and power hoarders.

I think in the near future we will see a lot of cultural maturity and people will start to see the world and its inhbitants as one entity, instead of fighting amongst each other over money, religion, borders or social boundaries.

You have inspired me to create a piece of art based around reptilian perceptions or accounts.

Thank you for your posts
    peace and love to you

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I took my old line drawing of the khaki colored reptilian described by experiencer C.S. and colored it in Photoshop. This was one of the first cases reported to me in the early nineties when I was getting started in reptilian research. This being was around six feet tall or a little taller, had snake-like scales, and a hard breast plate resembling a turtle shell that covered his chest. This is a kind of natural armor. One of the things he seemed to be interested in doing was to alter the witness'es physiology to make her more like him, and she felt that there had been some subtle physical changes to her body and appearance resulting from that. Apparently this process employed surgeries and implants.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Brave-New-World, Thank you.

I think David Icke had some sort of a spiritual experience, crisis, or awakening that got him started on his path of conspiracy writing, research and theorizing. I also think he's brought a good deal of public attention to the subject of reptilians. However, I'm not a fan of his work. I do my research by listening to what experiencers report and asking clarifying questions, with a focus on obtaining descriptive detail and visual information. Icke seems to do his research largely by assuming the worst about people in positions of power, looking for stories to support his assumptions, and a whole lot of connecting the dots. He throws in references to reptilians to spice things up. For the most part, he doesn't present in depth information on particular reptilian sightings or encounters, with supporting drawings and details. That's what I'd like to see more of.

I'm okay with David Icke. I mean, I guess he's fulfilling some sort of essential niche in the marketplace of ideas, but his approach, focus and thinking style are quite different from my own. On the bright side, his books and theories do present opportunities for artistic interpretation. Neil Hague has done some cool stuff with them. I also like the reptilian images that Clive Burrows and Credo Mutwa contributed to his books.

These are drawings of a channeled being named Treb, based on information provided to me by the channeler.

Last edited by Dahami; September 28th, 2012 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are drawings I did in 1995. They are based on art and information that was shared with me by a Florida based hypnotherapist. They represent a "Reptilian-Gray", which refers to an alien with proportions similar to the small Grays, but scales and vertical pupils like a reptilian. I suspect there are a variety of alien types like this. Some might have small claws on the fingertips, and some might not have obvious scales. Maybe in the future I'll experiment more with adding printed notes to my drawings, but I included the original handwritten notes for this page.

Last edited by Dahami; October 2nd, 2012 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These drawings were done back in 1995. They are of the female hybrid-like being named Yurani who was on board a flying saucer that picked up a young man in Lynnwood, Washington in July, 1981. Yurani maintained a long-range telepathic contact with him for some period afterward. Page 51 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings was dedicated to my June, 1995 interview with this man. See my post #341 of August 12, 2012 on page 12 of Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens for the relevant upload.

Notice I mentioned the Santilli "Alien Autopsy" film in the notes. In the mid to late nineties it got a lot of buzz in the UFO community, with people pointing out similarities and differences to actual UFO occupants as described by experiencers. Philip Mantle, who was involved in the investigation of the film from the start, eventually got to the bottom of things. As I recall the story, Ray Santilli eventually confessed that the portion of the film that had been released was actually a special effects reconstruction of the "real" film, which left the UFO research community empty handed. Back to square one searching for that definitive piece of film or video that would convince the world that we are not alone. I admire the dedication of the people who are looking for that evidence, but I'll stick with the circumstantial evidence that comes up in the drawings and descriptions of alien beings provided by experiencers. As J. Allen Hynek said, the UFO field is so vast that researchers need to specialize.

Last edited by Dahami; October 2nd, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A couple of drawings I did in the late nineties. Studies of the "Gentran" being that was drawn by experiencer Landi Mellas, who is featured at the Alien Alley art site, and who coauthored the book "The Other Sky" with the late David Caywood, which included art by Jeff Westover. Landi also spoke on an alien abduction documentary that was made in the late nineties or around that time.

Certain kinds of aliens fall under the category of human-alien hybrids, based on physical appearance, regardless of whether or not they actually have a genetic relationship with Homo sapiens. The Sassani (from Essassani) are one such race (the name comes from channeled information from "Bashar", which means messenger). Yurani, reported to be from Zodaron (or Zotoran, something like that) appears to be of another hybrid-looking type. The Gentran yet another. Yurani and the Gentran both have distinct folds or furrows in the skin on the forehead.

These comparisons bring to mind a statement made by the late Wendelle Stevens. He said that out of over 100 UFO contact cases he was familiar with, he was able to find only two in which it appeared that the aliens might originate from the same planet/civilization. This contradicts what some abduction researchers say, which is that the aliens never reveal where they are from, but probably all come from the same place or civilization, however that is defined. In fact, there are many reported cases in which aliens have given the name of a planet, or tried to convey an idea of where they come from. Stevens was right, in the sense that there doesn't seem to be much consistency in terms of where they claim to originate.

Regardless of the lack of consistency in reported planet of origin, there are commonalities in alien physical appearance, behavior, and the whole structure of the UFO contact experience. There are patterns and recurring themes that can be studied. I think that asking what planet the aliens come from is the wrong way to approach this phenomenon. Rather, I believe researchers should gather details, ask clarifying questions, and study the commonalities in accounts. This kind of approach was the basis of the MUFON Abduction Transcription Project in the mid-nineties, a project that did a lot to identify recurring themes and patterns in the abduction experience, as well as to identify important distinctions (i.e., cases in which people who seem to be under some sort of neurological control physically walk out of the house or car and up a ramp onto a landed craft, versus cases in which abductees are levitated out through a closed window into a hovering craft).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As always I love reading your comments D.
    You might enjoy Richard Dolan and Loren Cutts' radio shows on The GLA, i find them relaxing and entertaining background noise while i'm working.
    in fact given your wealth of information, why not drop them an email, they might invite you on. Loren in particular seems very up on replying to email and is a really nice bloke.

Also, did you ever read Chocky by John Wyndhamm? Its about a little boy whose mind is linked to that of an alien on a distant world. Im a huge Wyndhamm fan and its of of my favorites from an author clearly fascinated by UFOs. He also wrote chilling stories of alien invasion in The Midwich Cuckoos and the apocalyptic The Kraken Wakes. Hugely recommended if you haven't read him already.

re. the new art, have a look at the way surface texture forshortens as it wraps around objects. taking the reptoids leg as an example, and simplifying it to a cylinder, the texture on the very front will be face on to us and so each scale will have a bounding box of roughly square aspect ratio. as the cylinder curves round tho the scales will seem compressed in the horizontal axis, to thinner and thinner rectangles.

heres some examples of textures wrapping round cylinders and showing this kind of foreshortening. doing this should make the images seem more 3d without adding shading,

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; September 30th, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, I sometimes listen to Richard Dolan and Lorin Cutts while doing my drawings. Thank you for the help with foreshortening. Wrapping a 2D scale pattern around the edge of a 2D representation of a 3D alien being takes practice. The fact that individual pixels have a finite width also complicates things when working in fairly low resolution as I often do. In time, with practice and experimentation I hope to improve.

Reptilian-Grays in action? Actually not. This scene was inspired by an experiencer's drawing. I haven't really started doing full scenes of my own yet. The woman's conscious memory was of three firemen coming upstairs and taking her baby from her arms. She followed the one who held the baby, and her four year old daughter followed behind her with the other two beings. They all went out through the bathroom window. In her drawing, however, the "firemen" are represented as a type of Gray. I depicted them as Reptilian-Grays because that's what was on my mind at the time (I drew this in 1995 based on an experiencer's drawing from 1994 depicting an event from the seventies). The four year old daughter remembered them as knights in shining armor. Their movement was jerky, jointed, or somehow restricted (hence firemen wearing gear, or knights in armor). In a state of relaxation while undergoing a Reiki treatment, the experiencer recalled that these "firemen" were actually mantis type beings, which are often described as moving in a jerking, irregular fashion. Both firemen and knights, of course, are noble and heroic. They are people you might trust enough to hand your baby to, perhaps more so than giant insects. It seems that aliens can take a look in our minds to find an image we're willing to accept, and perhaps even one that will instill confidence or gain compliance.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A TV program that was very influential in the early and mid-nineties was Sightings. Special effects artist Steve Neill did many of the Gray alien models and illustrations that were featured on the show. I watched all of the UFO abduction related segments intently, as I was craving visual information on the different alien types at the time. Unfortunately, there were very few depictions of anything other than Grays. The one reptilian image I recall from Sightings was a bust of a reptilian head with a large, two-lobed skull, small scales, and reddish eyes. I'm not sure who created the bust, or whether it was based on an actual contact case. Perhaps it was some kind of composite image or simply someone's science fictional concept of what a reptilian alien might look like. Regardless, it did influence some of my early depictions of reptilians. In 1996 I did this drawing based on it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've always had issues with how "Hollywood" depicted aliens. It's like their designers and/or producers dislike how these beings really are depicted in UFO literature, they always have to distort them, add ridges and stuff, and make them look more movie-like, or beast-like. I guess reality just isn't commercial enough for them. I haven't even seen a good depiction of a gray in movies. The closest thing I guess would be in x-files, but even that is not true to illustrations such as yours which are supervised by witnesses.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I did these drawings in 1996. They are re-drawn from a page of sketches by the witness, a copy of which was given to me by Aileen Garoutte. Unfortunately I was not able to meet with or interview the witness to ask clarifying questions regarding the handwritten notes on the original sketches. In preparing these I typed out the notes in Photoshop. The witness indicated that the skin appears either whitish or gray in color depending on "atmosphere", which might mean the lighting conditions (i.e., on ship or off). The robe is said to have "grounding" as one of its functions, which may refer to electricity. I would classify this as a variant of a Gray. Researchers who study the abduction phenomenon estimate that 70 to 80% of all reported aliens can be classified as a variant of a Gray. Of course, the Grays can vary from human/hybrid-like to insect-like to Reptilian-Grays. (The non-Grays are everything else, including Nordics, hybrids, reptilians, praying mantis beings, light beings, stocky dwarfs in hooded robes, robots, etc... And many of the categories blend together at the margins.) This Gray-variant doesn't appear to have any nose or nostrils. Apparently it did have a pupil. My guess, based on the notes, is that it had a black pupil and a dark blue-black iris. It is also possible that it was wearing dark lenses over the eyeballs as some of these beings are reported to do.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ahh Reptilians.

Speaking of which I once spent a day with David Icke.
    (filmed his Brixton Academy talk - Im not a believer in the whole reptilian conspiracy though I must admit. Says the guy with the 'illuminati' inspired avatar.)

Some good conversations going on here, makes this a fun thread to read.

Some nice designs here also!

Last edited by Kambei Shimada; October 3rd, 2012 at 09:38 AM.
    Looking for Feedback! Please visit my sketchbook..

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=178181&page=8

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish, I think the 1992 mini-series Intruders that aired on CBS had the most accurate interpretation of Grays I've seen in fiction. A still image of one of the props is still floating around the internet and is sometimes touted as an actual photo of an alien Gray. The Grays that Steve Neill did were pretty close too, although Neill will admit to some degree of exaggeration or stylization of the features.

Kambei Shimada, Thank you!

This one is another one re-drawn from a drawing by an experiencer. I don't have any information on color or anatomy. Just a drawing of the face. I drew this in 1996.

Is it a Gray, a hybrid, a reptilian, or a feline? I would be inclined to call it a hybrid-looking alien. One could also call it a variant of a Gray, but without the dark eyes. If it had scales or a brownish-green coloration I would be likely to call it a reptilian. Basically, the categories we use to classify these beings based on physical appearance are somewhat arbitrary, but that's better than referring to them by the star systems they allegedly hail from, at least in the cases where they don't say anything about their point of origin, and people just guess based on the idea that all beings who look a certain way must come from a certain star system. Clifford Stone said he was aware of 57 different alien species that had been cataloged. That seems plausible. Even though I classify them into roughly four or five main categories based on appearance, the fact is that there are many, many variations.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A robed Gray, based on a drawing by L. Dusenberry. I did this one in 1996.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a recent member of this site but I've been viewing your artwork for a while now and I must admit they are among my favorite depictions of extraterrestrials I've seen. Something that may help with making accurate depictions of these aliens is checking out the main website of I.C.A.R. (the International Community for Alien Research: http://www.icar1.com/About_Us.html). Their is also a bunch of info about the aliens and abductions from the radios given on the site (most of which are host by the communities head researcher Joe Montaldo). In this radio show, Joe Montaldo talks about the alien species that I.C.A.R. recognizes, which is actually six rather than sixty (http://paranormalradionetwork.org/20...ve-part-1.aspx). The six they recognize are the Greys, the "human-aliens", the reptilians, the light beings, the tall whites, and a little known alien species which they call the browns. All of the info I.C.A.R. gathers come from the thousands of contactees/abductees they've interview and here's some of the most shocking info they have gathered. The reptilians are not an evil race that is trying to take over earth (Joe states that we can't really call aliens good or evil). In fact, of all the aliens visiting us they are the most like us emotionally and physically. The greys are not subservient to the reptilians or the human-like aliens. They are actually far more technologically advanced and are even feared by the other species. The only race they are "subservient" to are the light/energy beings (which in my opinion are more likely composed of swarms of nonobots sense energy beings are an impossibility due to entropy). The light beings are technically the only real shape shifters among the aliens and the others just project an image in the mind to make them appear as something else. Joe is personally skeptical about the Mantis aliens being their own species because of the things they are observed doing. I'll let you listen to the radio show to learn the rest. If you can contact him, Joe might be a good person to "compare notes" with.
    One more thing. I don't know if you do request or not but do you think you can do your interpretation of the Mothman because it is often tied to the UFO phenomenon (and it's personally one of my favorite cryptids).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you don't have time to listen to the radio show I linked I can give you the descriptions of the aliens mentioned.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    found you something that might save you time

scale texture
    http://mameara.com/wp-content/upload...11/metal26.jpg

warping texture to fit
    http://csscreme.com/tutorials/photos...oshop_tutorial

using multiply bland option
    http://www.photoshopstar.com/effects...prove-artwork/

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 34