Sketchbook: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens - Page 12
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish - Yes, confirmed. It is from her case. I spent a good deal of time with F.K. and her daughters in the 1994-1995 period. As for the supposed resemblance of the wise, old reptilian to Ruby, part of that may simply be due to my own drawing style. While I try to be accurate in making my line work match what the witness actually saw, the fact is that my medium and technique, and the "shorthand" that my brain uses to represent things, is going to have some influence on the outcome of my artistic efforts.

My suspicion is that Ruby was a meat eater. My therapist friend didn't actually describe her teeth, so they must not have been that noticeable or memorable in the experience, but when she first became visible there was a rush of air, accompanied by a rotten egg and fish odor, as I recall his description. I don't know if the odor was related to diet or hygiene, or perhaps it was kind of a territorial musk. You ever catch a garter snake? It can be a stinky mess.

Here's a collection of three drawings of a tall being with cat-like eyes and a Dracula collar from page 8. These were inspired by several sources, including a drawing from Dr. Edith Fiore's book Encounters. As with many of my drawings, this is me experimenting and "feeling out" the range of variation of reported alien beings, rather than attempting to represent a specific being that someone has described.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dahami; August 8th, 2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, I did figure that part of it might be in your own style. Also, later I noticed that this reptilian had a more yellowish hue, while ruby was green, and a colder tone of green at that.

As for the eating habits, well, while these F.K.'s reptilians eat insects and vegetable, I think it depends on their preference and not so much on their natural diet. Some of the reptilians have a tendency to eat humans too, but since it's forbidden at the moment to just go around and eat people on Earth, they probably eat something else. So I guess the same type of reptilian might at one point and in one culture eat spinach, and in another context and another culture eat flesh, even humans. It's probable that those groups of reptilians that work together with grays and other beings, prefer to be vegetarians, because grays have been reported to complain about meat eating to human abductees. So maybe their reptilian associates have adopted the same belief.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish - Ruby was "charcoal green gray" with some yellowish tones. More to come in terms of trying to convey that idea. The witness also referred to "dark, alligator colors", hence the gray. Some reptilians have been described as more yellowish, golden or khaki colored, and some as coffee colored.

You've raised an issue regarding diet. I seriously considered not touching it. I won't be a fear-monger. I do believe that, if the reptilians are real beings, physical, interdimensional, astral, or whatever, then we are going to have to look for friends and allies among them. They are already integrated with us more than we know, through starseeds (dual human-alien identity), past-life connections, and/or other sorts of connections. There are more rumors than actual reports regarding reptilians feasting on human flesh. There is a mythology that has grown up about them. I will draw from anyone's sincerely reported experiences with reptilians as a source of artistic inspiration.

Humans need to acknowledge and also learn to manage their own emotional responses to information they may hear about reptilians. It appears that there are many species of reptilians, and probably even more different cultures. Perhaps some reptilian cultures are more "primitive" and ritualistic in nature, and some extremely advanced, or even "angelic", by human standards. Let's also remember that aliens in general, reportedly see bodies as containers for souls, and operate on other "planes of existence" or in "other dimensions" and that much of the contact experience involves "virtual reality" scenarios. So we need a high tolerance for ambiguity in attempting to understand the sense in which reptilian beings might actually be real, and how they operate. There is an interdimensional aspect to the phenomenon, even though we don't really understand what that means, and I realize that we don't have the language we need to scientifically understand the phenomenon at our present state of development.

Now that that's out of the way, here's another set of drawings from page 8, showing the "button-eyes" type alien. Some people have described beings that look similar to Grays, but have round, black eyes.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, I agree with everything you've said about the reptilian diet issue, I will contact you privately to discuss this some more.

As for skin color, it's difficult to classify these beings, as it is to classify humans. For example...seeing a tall Scandinavian and a short Chinese person might lead one to assume it's a different race, but they are of the same race. In the same way, there could be various types of reptilians with various colors, snout shapes, eye colors all from the same race and planet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall - I found the warp tool in CS3. Stumbled upon it under the Transform menu under Edit, so perhaps at some point I'll try using that for scale textures.

skishyish - Dan Wright pointed out in a talk on the MUFON Abduction Transcription Project that differences in the number of fingers may point to different species. On Earth the type of scales and how they are arranged, particularly on the head, is something we use to distinguish between different species of lizards or snakes. Of course a single species, or even subspecies, can often have several different color morphs. One problem that complicates things with aliens is that these beings are so fond of genetic engineering, transgenics, hybridization, etc... So the concept of species may not even apply for them in the same way it does here on Earth.

And that brings us to these drawings of reptilian hands from page 30. The five-fingered hand represents Ruby's hand. Before she became visible, the impression of her hand was visible on the hypnotherapy client's arm, and the therapist told me that it appeared to be a five-fingered hand, with four fingers and a thumb like a human hand. Once she materialized and pulled open her robe he did get a look at the hand. He didn't notice much webbing between the fingers, but perhaps a thick membrane of skin that extended only to the first knuckle. She had claws that when seen from above might appear to be about an inch and a half in length.

Reportedly a more common type of reptilian hand has only four fingers total, arranged as three fingers and a thumb, and the webbing is more pronounced. In some cases it extends almost to the tip of the finger, even further than I've shown. Presumably these reptilians would be powerful swimmers. At this point in their evolution, the webbing may be largely vestigial, but I interpret it as suggestive of an aquatic ancestry.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Velocity Kendall - On March 24th you asked about animal mutilations. With this upload, it's time for me to offer some thoughts. The only case I'm aware of that directly ties alien abduction to animal mutilations (and there may be others, but this isn't my area of expertise) is the Judy Doraty case, in which Judy and Cindy observed a calf being mutilated (or more politely, dissected) as part of their on board experience. Perhaps the small aliens wanted them to see this being done. The circumstances surrounding some of the mutilations (i.e., they are done quickly, silently, invisibly, with surgical precision, and sometimes when UFO activity has been reported in the area) does suggest a possible alien connection to the phenomenon. The Doraty case may have been a glimpse behind the scenes of "animal mutilation". It has been suggested that the way the animals' bodies are returned, or the way this is being done, is intended to frighten or intimidate the ranchers and investigators. Another possibility is that the aliens are simply trying to be efficient by leaving the bodies where they found them, and are unconcerned with the emotional responses of the humans who find these bodies. One thing to bear in mind is that bodies are not the same to them as they are to us. They reportedly have a science of the soul, so perhaps they have a different concept of what it means to kill an animal. I am aware of reports of human mutilation. I heard one from someone who either saw it himself or heard it from the people involved in the recovery. This involved a U.S. military aircraft that crashed in Southeast Asia decades ago. Apparently the bodies of the crew had the "classic" injuries that we see in cattle mutilations, such as the tongue being removed, etc... I will say that while animal mutilations do seem to be widespread (at least when we get one of these periodic waves), alleged human mutilations are rare, isolated events. I believe some people have exaggerated the numbers, and it's not my place to be a fear-monger. In general, the UFO occupants seem to have great respect for human life, but not always much concern with our conscious wishes (i.e., in the context of UFO abductions). They have a job to do, and they're doing it.

So now for page 9 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings. This page includes the only representations I've done of a cattle mutilation scenario. The small beings conducting the mutilation would be a variant of a Gray with vertical pupils. This was just kind of my best guess as to what might go on in a mutilation event. The beings are using a small wand with a laser type energy to excise tissue in classic fashion. I believe I did this in 1993 because I recall showing it to John Carpenter at the Triad UFO Research Conference that summer.

Also on this page is an image meant to depict the sort of Gray alien that abductee Skye Ambrose reported. It is the one near the top wearing the dark skull cap. I'm not sure why, but back in the mid-nineties I always seemed to draw Skye Ambrose's alien with this skull cap. From what I can recall of the case, no such cap was actually reported. I do believe the Doraty case included a being wearing something like this on its head, and I know there's at least one other drawing by L. Dusenberry, who did the forensic depictions of the beings from the Ambrose case, that shows a Gray wearing something like this. So perhaps I just associated the skull cap with the case. Skye Ambrose and another woman experienced missing time while driving. Under separate regression, the two women recalled the same on board events, each from her own perspective. Skye spoke publicly about her recollections at a number of UFO conferences in the nineties. The beings reportedly indicated that they were caretakers of the Earth, and that Earth is currently going through a peak cycle in its evolution. Skye had positive feelings about the encounter, and referred to the alien beings as angels.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 Times in 2,456 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Ive been looking forward to this one!
    Fascinating and balanced as always.
    really liked the embryo room image too.

" This involved a U.S. military aircraft that crashed in Southeast Asia decades ago"

I know the case. The B52 was found in the forest with no signs of a crash, as if placed on the forest.The crew were still seated but had suffered the classic sampling of their tissues.

The mutilation phenemena is probably the most interesting aspect for me because unlike with UFOs there is a lot of physical evidence left behind for our inspection.

No one has ever been arrested (or even shot) mutilating animals in the way consistently photographed and measured, ie post mortem highly precise removal of one eye, jaw strip, throat and tongue neatly excised, teardrop shaped neck punctures, complete removal of blood from animal and scene, rectal core, body cores, abdomen, sex organs.
    The removal of a tagged ear, but the tag discarded near the corpse...

The superhuman precision of the stuff thats been done to the animals (herds of wild animals with identical injuries) gels with reports of greys' apparently gentle but unemotional behaviour and certainly adds weight to the idea that they are sophisticated biological machines, or motile parts of a larger entity.

The investigators, often retired police detectives and pathologists are very professional and not prone to the usual "we know the truth, youre all sheep listening to media lies" stuff which makes investigators look like classic cranks.

However its interesting that even these guys, and their local police connections have been told to stay clear by government officials.

Have you ever in your interviews spoken with farmers or anyone who has seen a mutilated animal corpse?

On a different topic, heres an image that never fails to send a tingle through my scalp. Its from some cheesy horror movie, but the one effective part is all the people being hypnotised claim to have experienced missing time, and share terrifying half-memories of an owl with black eyes...

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; August 10th, 2012 at 03:59 AM.
    sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall - I'd be interested to know where you read or heard about that case. It sounds like the same one. I learned about it from a gentleman in rural Washington State in 1995. As for the UFO phenomenon, there are cases of vehicle interaction in which automobiles have been damaged by UFOs, as well as landing trace cases, both of which leave physical evidence behind. The landing traces sometimes even include impressions of landing gear and the soil compaction in these impressions can be used to estimate the weight of the craft. Ted Phillips, who was a close friend of the late astronomer J. Allen Hynek, is the world's foremost authority on those physical trace cases. My knowledge of the animal mutilation phenomenon comes mainly from Linda Moulton Howe's books, George Knapp's reports, Ted Oliphant's interviews and old Art Bell programs. It's a subject that doesn't much interest me, because apart from the Doraty case, no one ever seems to see the aliens doing it. Sneaky little guys.

Don't get me started on The Fourth Kind. I never bothered to see it, because I have it on good authority that it was a "cheesy horror movie" that pretended to be based on actual events. It's kind of like that program Mermaids: The Body Found that ran recently on Animal Planet. Apparently someone in Hollywood didn't think the real alien abduction phenomenon was interesting enough to make a good thriller. The movie Fire in the Sky was based on a real case, the Travis Walton case, as you know, and for the most part was true to the events in the town and to the emotions that Travis felt during the experience. However, the look of the craft, the occupants, the environment on board, and the entire abduction sequence of the film was simply made up for dramatic effect.

Of course you are right that encounter experiences are often hidden behind a screen memory of seeing an owl, or sometimes a deer, raccoon, wolf or other animal, or simply a somewhat implausible or out of context event. The screen memories can seem convincing and distinct, until the person begins to explore them in more depth, and question their narrative.

This is the Gray alien from the top of page 9. I liked him so much that I gave him the Photoshop treatment. The silver suit looks good on him. Perhaps he needs a darker background, though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I heard that from an interview Clifford Stone, who claimed to have been involved, and it seems to have passed into lore, ie Art Bell callers, mute round-up pages, usually with the same sentence structure that I recounted it.

I guess what I mean about evidence is the mutilated carcasses are actually high technology aretfacts, given the futuristic, as-yet unknown methods of capturing, desanguinating and excising used.
    Whereas landing traces ultimately are impressions in the ground that may or may not have an unusual cause.
    Also, guestimating the weight of something that can defy gravity at will is very sketchy..

Thats not to say they arnt intrigueing of course. Im thinking in particular of the case of the polish candian geologist who got that distinctive grid shaped burn on his belly from approaching a saucer, and later found the spot where it landed to be burnt, radoactive and so on. from there it gets convoluted, but an interesting case.

Re the 4th kind, it is crap, but the way the people freak out at that image of the owls giant swirling eyes, and the realisation that it of course is no owl was extremely frightening. worth a watch just for that, turn the volume down on the parts with Mila Jovavic and enjoy her bum in the rest!

This is an interesting film, set in the fabulously unglamorous Shropshire wales borders where I first heard of mutilations as a teenager
    http://youtu.be/jbTf-fRqC1k

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; August 10th, 2012 at 12:43 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Velocity Kendall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I saw Clifford Stone being interviewed by Ed Komarek on YouTube recently. It was a good interview. Perhaps the gentleman who told me about that incident when we spoke in June of 1995 had heard the story from Clifford Stone. I only recall that he was either personally involved in the recovery, or had heard the story from someone who was. Since the mutilation phenomenon is not my real area of interest, I didn't take the best notes. I do recall him saying that the military would never admit the event had occurred. Of course, I was more interested in what he might be able to tell me about reptilians.

As for ground trace cases, they are one of the most fascinating areas of UFO evidence, although I don't think they are reported as frequently now as they were in the sixties and seventies. I assume that once the objects power down their "antigravity" engines, or whatever it is they use, the full weight then rests on the landing gear. Ted Phillips has broken down the three most commonly reported general categories of landed craft by shape, and gives typical weight ranges for each one, which can be estimated when there are impressions left behind. Of course one of the types is the classic flying saucer. Often in these cases, small humanoids are seen, which is my area of interest of course, and in several cases small footprints were found.

And yes, you refer to the Stephen Michalak encounter at Falcon Lake. Interesting case. And yes, Mila Jovovich is hot. I love her in The Fifth Element.

The following image is from page 60 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings. It is an imaginary scene involving a Gray engaged in "mindscan" with a hybrid female, while a very tall Gray overseer with a high collar looks on. It gave me a chance to draw an anime inspired female with curves, which was an enjoyable diversion. The mindscan procedure was first named and described in the literature by Dr. David Jacobs in his book Secret Life in the early nineties.

Anyone who wishes to save a copy of the drawing to their hard drive should note that I've broken it into two separate images for the top and bottom half of the drawing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Page 51 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings was devoted to a single case. It was a very important case, imho, involving an abduction that seemed to involve a trip to another world lasting about a week, yet one in which the man was returned the same night he was taken, Earth time. Another interesting aspect of the case was that he was shown scenes of his own future, and periodic telepathic contact with Yurani and her people continued in the years after his abduction in 1981. While the contact was essentially friendly, he felt more like a guinea pig than a guest during much of the experience. For this version I have corrected Yurani's hips, which I learned (after publication) were too narrow (non-existent, actually) in my original drawing. This should be closer to her actual proportions. Yurani had broad shoulders, long arms and a slender body. She came from a world where the people were at risk from underpopulation. They were here studying humans to re-learn sexual reproduction. Another mission was to help humans become less aggressive.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    From page 37 comes my only more or less "full body" sketch of Ruby. We don't actually know exactly what she looked like from the waist down, but I did show this sketch to the witness and he approved it as looking about right. A best guess is muscular legs covered with scales, perhaps some kind of tool belt, and a simple continuation of the vest for a short distance below the belt.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The evolution of a reptilian. If you have the opportunity to work with an experiencer over a period of months to try to capture the appearance of a particular alien being, never be satisfied with your first attempt, especially if it's based on nothing more than a rough sketch by the experiencer or a verbal description. From page 37 we have two drawings of the khaki colored reptilian male described by C.S.. An early drawing of him that she handed me showed more of a snout, which I think was her way of trying to represent the fact that he had a reptilian-looking face, something like a lizard or a snake. Over a number of attempts to draw this guy over a period of months we learned that his reptilian snout was really a short, blunt muzzle that didn't stick out too far. Perhaps the most definitive version is the one from page 47 that I posted earlier, and have posted here for comparison. That one was done after spending time to work out not only things like the shape of the face, and coloration, but also details of the scales and how they are arranged.

I have come across other cases I believe to be genuine in which a long snake-like or lizard-like head has been described and drawn. However, I still have questions about whether this is what the beings actually look like, once one gets past the shapeshifting, screen images, mental subterfuge, etc... Obviously the size and shape of a being's muzzle has implications for diet and lifestyle. In any case, it does appear that reptilian humanoids come in many forms, and they love tinkering with the genes, so the best I can do is to keep an open mind and try to ask the right questions in the right order to determine as best as I can what the person actually saw, regardless of any expectations I might have based on prior research.

One other note. In working with experiencers, be sure to let them know that your intention is to be as accurate as possible, and that you're willing to take any criticism of your art that will help you achieve this. I think that sometimes some experiencers may compliment one's progress simply to be polite, even if they know in their own mind that the drawing is not as accurate a representation of their recalled encounter as it could be. Of course, sometimes people just need a break from the process, in which case it's generally best to call a stop to things and reconvene at a later time. I doubt the UFO phenomenon is going away anytime soon, so there will always be other opportunities.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Also from page 37, a drawing of a couple small Grays. One is holding a small rod or wand. The idea for this image, as I recall, was inspired by seeing a drawing by UFO investigator Jorge Martin of a pair of small aliens sneaking through the forests of Puerto Rico.

Remember, one can never have too many Grays.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Another one from page 37. More Grays. You can never have too many Grays.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These are the rest of the Grays from page 37 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings. In many people's encounter experiences, there are two main types of Grays: tall and short. The short ones typically have less capacity for emotion and less personality. The taller ones tend to come across as more developed as individuals and persons, and have greater capabilities than the small ones. Some experiencers have been told that the small ones were developed by the taller ones. The small gray beings have been called biological robots, synthetic biological units, and programmed life forms.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    For those who wish to see the full page 37 before all the break down and Photoshop clean up, here you go.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 925 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    You are a true concept artist my friend.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    There is a slight problem there with Ruby in therms of "continuity" (like they say when shooting movies). When she appears she has her arms in sleeves. Then she opens her cloak and pushes it behind her back. But in order to do that, she would have to pull the arms from the sleeves. The sleeves would then dangle behind her back, which is unusual. I'm not sure what the exact memory of the psychotherapist was about this whole series of events, but It would make more sense if she kept her arms in sleeves.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aryeh - Thank you!

skishyish - That's a great point that I hadn't really noticed. And I'm supposed to be detail oriented. I may have been aware of that "continuity" issue back when I drew this, as it was really just a sketch to get the gist of how she looked. Yes, I'm pretty sure that her "monk's robe" had sleeves, because when her arms were folded across her chest, no skin or scales were visible. The arms were covered by the robe. I didn't draw sleeves in the full body view, but her arms should probably still be in the sleeves. There was no mention of an awkward moment when she fumbled with getting her arms out of the sleeves. It was just a fluid motion in which she pulled open the robe to reveal what she looked like underneath. It seems she became impatient with where the conversation was going and decided to try an intimidation tactic. The witness did mention that the robe draped over her shoulders like a robe that a Roman general or soldier might wear.

This picture is from page 2. It was one of my first drawings of a reptilian alien, and was influenced by the hypothetical "dinosauroid" from Dr. Dale Russell's thought experiment. The beak-like mouth was based on Garnette's verbal description of what the mouth area looked like on the reptilians she had seen. The ridge down the forehead was an afterthought. I finished the drawing after talking to John Carpenter at the Triad UFO Research Conference in 1993, and he mentioned that the reptilians often have a central ridge that runs down the forehead, so I added this feature to my drawing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, It would be quite an awkward moment if she had to get her arms out of the sleeves in such a dramatic appearance, something out of a parody.

Another explanation is that it was a cloak without sleeves and her arms were inside.

Anyway, how did this meeting end? She just flashed her red eyes, said you can call her "master teacher" and left?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish - I guess Ruby and the hypnotherapist kind of stared each other down for a moment. She growled, "You cannot fight what you cannot see," which was presumably a reference to her ability to dematerialize and be present in an invisible state. He knew she was looking for a fear response, and he was studying her (taking in visual details, thankfully), and trying not to give it. After a brief moment, I assume Ruby became frustrated and disappeared. That's my best attempt to recall what he told me. I didn't take notes on everything, and he may not have described everything. He made no mention of missing time, however, and I don't recall him saying anything special about how she left, so I presume she just popped out or faded out or something.

Here's my interpretation of a Zeta Reticulan, based on the Hill case, from the top of page 2. I gave this one kind of a youthful, militaristic look, to reflect one of the ways in which artists have interpreted the Hill aliens. Of course, based on the drawings that were done when the case came to light, the one on the right, from page 6, may be more accurate. The skin is not perfectly smooth, and the lips are thinner. The lips were said to be very thin. Perhaps if you combine these two drawings you will arrive at something closer to what Barney and Betty Hill actually saw.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "She growled, "You cannot fight what you cannot see," which was presumably a reference to her ability to dematerialize and be present in an invisible state. He knew she was looking for a fear response, and he was studying her (taking in visual details, thankfully), and trying not to give it. After a brief moment, I assume Ruby became frustrated and disappeared."

ha ha brilliant. "You cannot fight what you cannot see!"
    youd laugh in it face thinking it was a prank or something.
    "wait, wait honey let me get my iphone i have to get a snap of this, its hilarious! how did you make the skin??"

I wonder if they watch our TV. And if they get it. What do they think of Jaws or The Simpsons or The Godfather I wonder.

I was inspired by your work a while ago and did a sort of insectile type one i remember you did. see what you think. i think the girl is from a Bourne movie.
    i really loved Chirs Walkens expression when he first consciously sees the alien. I thought he played it perfectly.

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; August 16th, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great...you should have included that line "you can't fight...." somewhere in your drawings.

Anyway, you said she "growled", did she use her mouth? In most reported cases these creatures use telepathy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My understanding is that Ruby spoke out loud. I remember thinking that that's kind of anomalous in alien encounter reports, but it's not completely unique. The voice was deep, gravelly and "hissy" or had a kind of whispering quality to it, about like you might expect from a reptile. "Growled" was my word, but I think it's apt. The line, "You cannot fight what you cannot see," was an attempt to issue an implied threat, without necessarily issuing a definite, specific threat. I believe it was intended to warn the therapist off from working with this particular client, or at least from proceeding with this particular line of investigation. The therapist was tight-lipped about exactly who his client was. Perhaps just a local woman who had gone to him to deal with alien related memories. We actually don't know if those were the exact words issued by Ruby, but they are pretty close. We do know that the start of the conversation (not much of a conversation, really) was:

Therapist to Ruby: "Are you a Master Teacher?"

Ruby: "You may address me as such."

He then went on to ask, "Are you of the Light? Christ Light?" or words close to that. Ruby remained silent. I don't think anything else was said until Ruby opened her monk's robe to reveal her reptilian nature. This was accompanied by her red pupils expanding to fill nearly the entire eye, and apparently glowing from within, from what I recall of my talk with the hypnotherapist. It was clear that Ruby was becoming angry, and wanted to put some fear into him. Hence the threatening words.

A funny thing. Twice I've seen shows on television that made me wonder if script writers had read A Visual Guide to Alien Beings (the line is in my description of the encounter with Ruby in the written portion at the front of the book). There was an episode of Star Trek: Voyager in which a pair of reptilian aliens who were "phased" and thus invisible (much like Ruby who initially seemed to be present in some paraphysical manner) were spying on the crew of the starship Voyager. If you've heard stories of people being assaulted by ghosts or poltergeists, I think that's the kind of form Ruby was using, as if she's just outside of our dimension, but can see what's going on here, and even influence things, such as when the hypnotherapist saw the impression of her hand in the skin of his client's arm before she materialized. The materialization involved a rush of air (presumably air that was suddenly displaced as Ruby became solid), which is why I think it was actually a materialization and not just the switching off of an invisibility cloak. Several months ago I was watching an episode of the new Thundercats and I literally laughed out loud when one of the lizard men activated his camouflage device and became invisible, taunting the Thundercats with the line, "You cannot fight what you cannot see." Where have I heard that before? And yes, Velocity Kendall, it is a cheesy line. Again, I don't know if those were exactly the words Ruby spoke, but I figure it was the best she could come up with at the time. I assume she relies more on her muscular body and glowing red eyes to put fear into people than she does her verbal skills.

I haven't forgotten the dark, coffee colored reptilian that I'm drawing for a friend. The last update was back on July 16, 2012. While Ruby was decidedly unfriendly to my therapist friend, this one is actually a really nice guy. In some of the encounters he would be on a ship with a crew and they all wore a uniform. When he came by himself, though, he would be naked... I mean, when you're a reptilian you're never really naked, as they keep their privates tucked neatly away, and their scaly hide (smooth to the touch in some cases) affords more protection than comparatively thin human skin. This one is a little over eight feet tall, whereas Ruby was only about six feet tall.

(Edit - October 25, 2012: He may be a little under eight feet tall, per a recent conversation. The height was determined by using the part of the house where he stood, and the amount of clearance his head had, as a point of reference. He is at least seven and a half feet tall, and is close to eight feet tall, and he is built, so in terms of total size and strength he is huge. His vertebrae were compared to coffee mugs.)

Mainly what I'm showing with the line up below is how my concept of his coloration has changed as I've gone back and forth with the witness to make corrections. I've heard descriptions from other cases in which reptoids are basically light on the front and dark on the back, but it turns out this guy only has a small light patch on his abdomen, and certain other areas like the insides of his arms. There will be more to come with this one.

The two faces at the bottom are the sketches approved by the witness as conveying approximately what he looks like. Of course, you just have to imagine them covered with scales the color of dark coffee beans. I did these in pencil, which is easier for me than drawing in Photoshop, but you can see where I did some touch ups to the nose in Photoshop after scanning them in. All my color work these days is done in Photoshop.

Last edited by Dahami; October 25th, 2012 at 07:55 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall - Nice work on the Mantis and Bourne girl image.

Here is a colored version of an old drawing of Dahami. Also, a colored version of the football head type, which I gave cat eyes this time, and this may be more accurate than my original version with round pupils. There will probably be more to come on both of these characters.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's been over a year since I did anything with this drawing of Iyano. My last update was my post of August 14, 2011. (There were also some studies I posted on April 27, 2012, but I believe the earlier drawing is more accurate.) Now I'm giving him some color. This color scheme is approximate, as I still need to have it approved by the witness for accuracy. I've also changed his Dracula collar to a hood. I'll let you know if I get more definitive information. Iyano was a friendly reptilian.

Last edited by Dahami; August 21st, 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Update on my color version of Iyano.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Another update on my color version of Iyano, now with directional lighting. Something I don't have much experience with, as I'm usually just trying to get the lines, colors and shapes right, but it does makes it look more three dimensional.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The latest update on Iyano the friendly reptilian. With any colored drawing I eventually reach a point of diminishing returns. But I've given him a little more symmetry and a subtle touch of shine to his scales. By the way, the witness saw the previous version and said, "When I saw him I cried tears of joy. That's my Iyano! His skin color is perfect. The eyes are perfect." This witness is not alone in feeling this way. Many people feel powerful connections with these beings, and there's nothing more gratifying than to be able to give the witnesses something concrete to remind them of this connection, and to help bridge the gap between our everyday reality, and the realm of the encounter experience. Perhaps someday, our worlds will come together, and the veil of secrecy will be lifted. In the meantime, we shall continue to dwell in uncertainty, and that's a fine place to be, as it does train the mind to consider multiple possible scenarios simultaneously.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 34