Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Thanks
    dahami nice design.. u should minimize ur images i think.. and u should draw more aliensss with full body.. u will improve... keep it up ... (:
    My Concept Sketchbook - My Profile - Don't care my grammar level.. Because i don't know anything about it..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    ''Originally Posted by plokoon

i started of cases from 1910 - 1019 ''

In order to find them you bend time!

Randis look ... i haven't got time for searching , becouse i have this
    In the closest future read carefully

I have descriptions from 10000 bc - 1700, 1910 - Present

If you need inspiration or guidance on the anatomy and appearance of alleged aliens, you can certainly find a lot on the internet, and I would be honored to see my drawings used as reference.

Mr David
    I would like it very very much.
    but I need to have all your booklet to the drafting notes and comparisons with other cases.
    I would based on it.
    I could spend on new sketches for more time and make better drawings than till now
    combining with diffrent cases I could draw a true picture of how the individual looks
    and to create a picture of diffrent aliens in 5 poses
    I would like, buy your book but unfortunately no one in all of the world have it for sale
    Had even been able to getting a scan I would be very happy and excited

Again nice work

Can You Reply ?
    Last edited by plokoon; December 15th, 2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: spelling + add smth

Janos is offline Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on Fu!
    Thanks
    Hey there,
    Just wanted to pop in again. I can see improvement, but you could get better so much faster if you would try to think out of the box and draw more different stuff. The last one is looking very good though.... and scary!

Cheers

Thanks
    /wave to the aliens!

My Sketchb00k regular updates
    -= i am looking for work =-
    DeviantArt . www.artofinca.com . Blog

Thanks

Thanks
    Please keep posting plokoon. Also, I would suggest that you try using your imagination and knowledge of three-dimensional form to show what some of these beings might look like from different angles

Okay I will

I drew new pictures ; they need only scan on computer
    ofcourse i will draw new onces

Aha and i have one question
    by incident i found information about grey aliens...
    and i don't know what is true
    So in that webpage was writed :
    Ufonauts wear masks whitch looks like (huge eyes , small nose - like zetareticulans etc.)
    but it isn't real faces whitch they have

I am not sure about it is truth...

Aha and something else
    I think You know Dr.Boylan
    I found His page and I think some drawings are Yours

http://www.drboylan.com/StarVisitorP...torPhotos.html

Thanks
    I'm sold - great subject matter. So many striking portraits here - I can feel some of them breathing.

Keep it up please!

Thanks
    So i posted new one
    I will keep drawing now

I had a lot of study

Thanks
    north pole, thanks.

Janos, thanks for popping in... There are some beautiful women I've known, who I might like to try doing portraits of sometime, but my human portraiture skills aren't going to flatter anyone...yet.

Artofinca, I love your stuff! Thanks for stopping by.

chibimeli, I'm glad you like them.

floydshayvious, More to come, but I'm taking it at my own pace, until the aliens come by and pressure me to pick up the pace. I guess it would still be my pace then, but faster.

plokoon, Dahami (the actual UFO being called Dahami) wore dark lenses over his eyes sometimes. The witness saw him taking them off or putting them on once. I also met an experiencer who had encountered a variant form of Grays that he understood were wearing some sort of skin-tight bio-technological membrane that covered the whole body, for protection. Those beings were visiting apparently for purposes of pure intellectual curiosity. And Richard Boylan, yes he's been using my images for a long time. I think I met him back in the 1993 to 1994 time frame, and he's had permission to use the images since. He's a good guy, but has a very definite point of view on things that I don't necessarily subscribe to.

So, here is the original cover image for my self-published A Visual Guide to Alien Beings, which was a collection of drawings, thoughts and research notes I put together to sell at the MUFON UFO Symposium in 1995. I call this image "Galactic Family." Essentially it is a group aliens representing different types of alien beings that had been described with some consistency, as I understood it at that time. There are a lot of things that could be better about it but it was good enough to interest people in my booklet. I am currently working on creating a revised version of this image that includes an insectoid Praying Mantis type alien.

As I've stated before, some of the images from the booklet will be posted here in the future, but I think I can take them further, when I get around to it...

In the meantime, I hope other artists/illustrators with an interest in this subject matter will hone their skills, and begin attending UFO conferences and discussion groups in their own respective parts of the world.

Thanks
    Mr. David
    Thank You for informations

I drew over 10 new pictures , but I need only to scan them...
    so mayby tommorow or mayby this weekend i will do it

But
    I have hope You will scan in future not only ''Some'' but all

becouse people like me need more knowledge and more ...

Aha This One with blue/white ''Shirt'' is TauCetian ?

+
    I give one fine wpage
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread525580/pg1

Thanks
    So this is to show where I am going with this. I had to move the reptilian and Nordic female alien over a bit to make room to squeeze in a mantis. I decided to revise the blue being and give him a robe instead of a jumpsuit. I also am in the process of revising the "Oriental" hybrid being who is standing in front of the Nordic female. The mantis, as I have it now, is just a place holder.

plokoon, the man-like being in the blue uniform with the white piping is based on Yvonne Smith's research, for which she has presented drawings in her talks. It is also partly based on a military looking being that showed up in the Collings/Jamerson case, which was written up in the book Connections: Solving Our Alien Abduction Mystery published in 1996. (I may have referred to illustrations of this being that had appeared on television back when I was working on it in 1995... It's hard to recall.)

I have no idea whether he's got any connection with Tau Ceti or any other star system we can point to, but Tau Ceti is a sun-like main sequence star, from what I understand, so it might be a suitable abode for life.

Thanks
    I remembered this discription
    so i thought .

CETIANS - (or Tau Cetians)
    A human race of 'Mediterranean' or 'South American' appearing, tan-skinned humans. Very similar to Caucasian humans on Terra except for SLIGHT differences (slightly pointed ears, higher physical 'density' for their size, slightly broader nose, 5' 5" tall on average, and often wear short 'Roman' or 'crew' style haircuts). Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani are said to be a major 'convergence' of exterran 'human' activity, and are said to be in alliance with the Pleiadeans (who in turn, according to contactees, have 'Federated' alliances with the Vegans, the Ummites, and others.). The Cetian alliance with the Pleiadeans and 'other' societies who have been 'victimized' by the 'Grey' predators is based on a desire to establish a common defense against their reptilian nemesis.

But really iam not sure too ,to this discription's of Star systems or planets.

Those are only Earthians names of them , rly 'TAU CETI' for 'CETIANS' could be ''verfsdfjwhdfshdff''

I think all must be in numbers.

I added some of new drawings

Thanks
    Revisiting the military hybrid being from page 4 of my sketchbook. I've tweaked it so it's not as "high key" as it was and have made some adjustments to the brow ridges and other features.

Going over the few notes I have from the witness, it looks like his thin neck is actually just about the right thickness, though perhaps I should add a hint of an Adam's Apple or other visible anatomy. Apparently this guy had a thin neck, not quite as skinny as in the typical Grays, but still outside the normal human range.

I'm not sure if the color of the uniform is quite right. It's supposed to be kind of a pea soup green. I may adjust that later.

I know there are people waiting for me to finish the Galactic Family update, so more is coming on that soon.

Page 11 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast