Sketchbook: Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens - Page 11

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "For now all we have are stories, and drawings, and theories." - skishyish

That's about right. Certainly there are a lot of physical traces, photos, etc., but if the right people or institutions won't seriously look at them, they amount to stories. As for purported photos of actual aliens, most of those are ambiguous at best. That being the case, drawing these beings is probably the best we can do, and that is one of the reasons I choose to draw them.

Don't worry about Ruby. This is not likely to be my last color drawing of her. And yes, there were "powdery hints of strong aqua blue" between the scales of her lower eyelids, which amounted to a form of natural make up. I'll find a way to suggest that in the drawing.

Page 2 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings featured a line up of five different alien types I felt I had identified at that point. The "Draco" reptilian and "White Light" race were based on Garnette's encounters, but the drawings aren't very accurate, since at the time I drew these (ca. 1991 to 1992) I only had verbal descriptions to go on. There were some drawings of reptilians based largely on Dale Russell's hypothetical dinosauroid model, as well as on a sculpture of a reptilian head that had been shown on Sightings: The UFO Report. There was an interpretation of a Zeta Reticulan, based on the Hill aliens, but I chose to give this version a more militaristic look. There was a depiction of a being from the Doraty case, and a couple drawings of the Walton humanoid.

At the bottom is an image of four Grays coming through a wall, which was in part inspired by the description that abductee Kim Carlsberg gave on Sightings of seeing beings move through a wall "as if it wasn't there." Under that drawing I wrote, "Blatant disregard for the laws of physics. The abduction phenomenon is an assault on our arrogance." That's how I see it, in many ways. We have assumed so much, when our knowledge, at least as regards the possible capabilities of alien civilizations, is actually very limited. Also on this page is a collection of illustrations of hybrid offspring and a "nursery" inspired by reading Dr. David M. Jacobs' book Secret Life. The drawings of hybrids were also based on drawings by well known abductees such as Jeanne Robinson and "Kathie Davis" from Budd Hopkins' book Intruders.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Grays. Lots of Grays.

After watching Sightings: The UFO Report back in 1991, I started drawing Grays. Well, I had been drawing them off and on since 1987 or '88, before anyone even called them Grays (the earliest printed reference I've found to the term is in books with a copyright of 1990), but in 1991 I think I became more dedicated to trying to teach myself how to draw them.

I remember working on this page while I was in college, and it contains the first drawings I did that appear in A Visual Guide to Alien Beings so it became page 1. I dated all the pages 1995, because that's when I collated and published them. That one with the hood, holding the wand... I was doing those in college. Basically, every time a came across a new distinct variation of a Gray I would add it to this page.

Since most of the source material that I used as reference was done in a realistic style, with the intent to convey the actual appearance of these beings, and since it was often created by the selfsame abductees who had seen the beings, I came to the conclusion that there must be several variations among the Grays. Clearly there were differences in the shape of the face and eyes, size of the cranium, length of the chin, etc... Some of them seemed to lack nostrils or ear openings, while in other drawings those features were clearly indicated. The variations suggested to me that we are not simply dealing with one "species" of Gray. It appeared, however, that in each case or encounter all the Grays of a particular type/function (i.e., short or tall) seemed to look basically the same.

When I first learned about the UFO phenomenon in the early eighties, I thought it likely that there were only a few species of aliens visiting the Earth, perhaps from a single civilization. But through my study of Grays and their variation, I realized that what might superficially appear to be a single species is probably just a "standard form" that aliens in our part of the galaxy take, if indeed the extraterrestrial hypothesis is correct. Perhaps this humanoid body plan, with the large head, large eyes and simplified features, is dictated by a certain kind of pragmatism, utilitarianism or conservative design philosophy. I have to assume that genetic engineering would be just as important a factor as would evolution by natural selection, when discussing the form of a technologically advanced, star faring race.

So then, these are the Grays, but the Grays are more than just one thing.

Oh, and there is one Nordic in there too.

Last edited by Dahami; July 27th, 2012 at 04:25 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Page 40 was mostly studies of Grays, both tall and short. At the bottom of the page is a small drawing of a Gray's hand, without a thumb. I'm still trying to grasp (pun intended) how a hand without a thumb can hold and manipulate tools. Apparently, however, it's not a problem for them. The fingers on this type of hand don't have bones or joints as we know them, and "bend like Gumby". There are other Grays, of course, that do have thumbs, or the equivalent.

I've also drawn a female hybrid, which in this case I chose to represent with vertical slit pupils. I think most of the Human-Gray hybrids have round pupils, but occasionally someone will describe something that looks like a Human-Gray hybrid and has vertical pupils. This one wasn't based on a particular case, however. It was partly anime inspired. In a couple of cases abductees have reported that the hybrids remind them of anime characters, because of the large eyes and reduced nose and mouth.

I also drew a profile of a Iargan on this page, which is a mammalian humanoid that is said to be descended from a seal-like ancestor. There are only two cases I know of in which people have reported encountering Iargans. One is described in the book UFO Contact From Planet Iarga. The other is someone I used to see at a UFO discussion group. In that case, he had a conscious memory of talking with a deer, but he later discovered it wasn't a deer. The contact was benevolent and personal, even though the initial capture was frightening.

The drawing of the small alien named Ceto is based on the description of Leah Haley and art by L. Dusenberry.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh I love it when they give the "name" of the planet they are from. At least this one doesn't have traceable human etymology (like some do).
    It goes right along with channelings in which ancient civilization call themselves "Lemuria" after 20th century names for animals.

The best contact cases in my opinion usually leave the contactee with a lot of questions, more than answers. Planets are rarely named. And communication is rarely clear and full of clear English. It's usually....take off your clothes...don't ask any questions...you wouldn't understand anyway, since you are a retarded human.

Whenever aliens "respect" us as equals in terms of communication, I find it suspicious. We can perhaps only be equal in the unconscious, spirit realm, but few of us humans have reached there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to skishyish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,520 Times in 2,457 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    "I'm still trying to grasp (pun intended) how a hand without a thumb can hold and manipulate tools. Apparently, however, it's not a problem for them."

Looking at the Lazar sport model, it almost appears as though they simply interface directly with the machines through body contact or perhaps some kind of advanced wifi.
    I find the chillingly bare interior absolutely fascinating!
    I wonder if the Greys are really just components of the ship; it must take a vast amount of processing power to run the navigation and propulsion systems of such a vehicle, especially accross stellar distances, maybe their organic bodies can store and process bits of information more efficiently than some inorganic alternative. I'm thinking ferromagnetic molecules, things like that.

It reminds me of the Xeelee, the mysterious owners of the universe from Steven Baxters books.

They also seem very dedicated to their purpose of bothering humans; you dont really hear much about them having fun (unless they just really love their jobs!) If anything our culture seems vastly richer and more varied than all of the Contacters, apart from their various bodyplans. Do they like music? or jokes?

Re. evolution, i think natural selection is inevitable, but if beings who are very plastic in their form outcompete others who arnt, i guess you could say evolution has occured. or meta-evolution, whatever.
    I like the idea of a seal like sentient race! If any of this is real, presumably these species will be our galactic neighbours in 500 years. Hopefully some of them are friendly, and seals always seem like jolly types, with lots of free time for playing about! Otters; how can you not like otters?

Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; July 29th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.
    sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish - I've been told that many ETs don't use names or spoken language as we do, and I think that many of the names and words they use in contact scenarios are actually used for our benefit (or perhaps to mislead, which is another possibility that should also be considered). Many of the names do have traceable etymology in Earth languages, even if it may take a bit of work to find it. Perhaps the basic abduction scenarios in which the aliens give only simple commands and reassurances seem more plausible. They reportedly say things like: "Don't be afraid." "Do as we say." "We won't hurt you." Famously, in the Strieber case, they asked, "What can we do to help you stop screaming?" In the more complex cases, like the Iarga book, in which detailed (but not particularly useful, imho) information is given, I think there is a danger of taking this information too literally. We have to bear in mind that different contactees have had very different experiences, and the specific information one contactee is given may contradict the information another is given. So, as Whitley Strieber has said, the healthy way to deal with such information is to keep it in question. Ultimately, any sort of "scientific" information provided in these contact cases will have to be borne out by our own scientific institutions, and that may take decades or centuries. Patience is called for.

Velocity Kendall - First, I did want to thank you for sharing the link back in April about EvoFIT. Yes, police don't always have a professional and seasoned sketch artist handy (someone like Jeanne Boylan), and it is good to see that the software used to create composite images is improving. There have been cases of people falsely imprisoned, and many cases that have gone unsolved, because of improper forensic techniques, or not having the right talent on hand. In most of the work I do, I don't believe the stakes are that high, and I never get the kind of validation that Boylan does in terms of seeing actual photographs of captured suspects. Even so, I do believe my encounter research is important, and I strive to be as accurate as I can when trying to represent a specific alien being that someone has reported. The validation I get is generally an emotional response on the part of the witness indicating recognition.

As far as the culture of the beings contacting us... Hard to say how rich that actually is. What we see are likely the equivalent of scientists and military, or their intelligence agency. It has been said that the small gray beings, in some cases at least, are programmed life forms, or biological robots. I believe Ed Walters of the Gulf Breeze case (if I'm not mistaken) was given the term SyBU for Synthetic Biological Unit. Nah, those don't represent ET culture. Pay a visit to their homeworld for a glimpse of that.

Great thoughts on evolution, meta-evolution, transgenesis, and otter people. Perhaps the Iargans are the closest thing to otter people that have turned up in UFO encounters.

In the first half of 1995, leading up to the MUFON Symposium that summer, I spent some time with a woman identified here as C.L., who had had a missing time experience while driving. Check my post #290 of July 22, 2012 for more information. Page 41 shows the image I drew of what she believes is the kind of being responsible for that experience, a sort of gelatinous light being with tendrils. In the interests of accuracy, and to avoid my own tendency to interpret what someone else is trying to draw, this was done using her original psychic drawing of the light being as reference, attempting to duplicate her line work. Also, with a stylized sort of depiction such as this, it is hard to determine what the being would actually look like. This was the image that was transmitted to her.

During our visit, she shared with me some of her thoughts regarding Grays, reptilians, the role of government (or secret government) in the UFO abduction phenomenon, and what is going on with the phenomenon. Part of her understanding is that there are different groups of ETs, as well as at least one terrestrial human group involved in this phenomenon, and to a degree they are working at cross purposes, which is one of the reasons for blocking our memories and being so secretive in their operations. People are being downloaded with packets of information, which in some cryptic way is stored in the DNA, but will affect consciousness and memory when activated. The abductees will have to act on this information when it becomes available to them, so that the other ET or human groups will not be able to interfere.

Page 41 also includes another of my speculative drawings of the female hybrid with vertical pupils, and a study of Robert Lazar's sport model flying saucer. The back side of the sheet of paper had my friend's design for the "EBE fish", which is basically a spoof on the Jesus fish and the Darwin fish. EBE stands for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity. I started painting it out in Photoshop to give a solid gray/white background, but thought I'd let it show through a little.

Perhaps later on I will break the contents of the page down further to give some close ups of specific elements and make my handwritten notes more legible.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Imagine the home system..

Theres a really cool description of a truly strange star system in Anvil of Stars, which the crew of human children have arrived in tasked with judging whether or not it is the home system of von Nueman probes that destroyed the earth, and then if necessary and possible carry out The Law, and punishment.

Their task is made difficult by their conversations with Frog, a synthetic but fully sentient being, who acts as a diplomat, and with the Staircase God, a godlike entity that claims to be a construct left by the original builders of the system who have since transcended reality.
    The descriptions of the system, with its trillions of inhabitants distributed accross tens of heavily modified planets is breathtaking. Total control of matter and energy within the heliopause of the star possibly.
    The humans analogise their perspective as ants wondering into a kitchen and trying to understand a microwave. Epic stuff.

oh i forgot, ages ago i did a mass production sport model 2, here decloaked!

http://conceptart.org/forums/attachm...1&d=1296272938

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; July 29th, 2012 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Dahami - yes... that's a reasonable idea; they give the earthly names just to give us something, anything to work with, to feed our sci-fi hungry minds.

But I guess a certain amount of cases could also be attributed to other things, such as fantasy-prone personalities, or even schizophrenia. Some of them might also be subjects of mind control techniques. These are other possibilities.

For example, there are cases of elaborate contact "experiences" which I simply don't believe to be factual. For example, the Billy Meier case. I know there are people out there that believe in it, and I mean no disrespect, but I'm sorry, some of the photos look clearly like miniatures to me. Either it's an obvious hoax, or the images just happened by chance to look like that unintentionally but are in fact real. But besides the images. There is this whole deal with Billy finding the lost gospel of some alien-Jesus, the real Jesus supposedly. His real name is supposed to be Jmmanuel. Again...an alien with a name of clearly semitic etymology. Billy here is using the traditional association between the Old Testament prophecy of a child named Immanuel and Jesus, which is actually pretty much false. But it ended up by mistake in religious tradition, and now the aliens supposedly come and just fit right into our culture and tradition. If i were to fake something like that I'd do some basic historical research, and not just rely on common "knowledge".

Other cases exist, in the 50's with similar problems.

If this truly originates with aliens, then they truly must think of us as fools, to sell us such stories. But I doubt that "real" ones even bother with that.
    I'll go for alternative explanations, such as disinformation propaganda, or mental illness.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Billy Meier is fascinating for reasons that have little to do with UFOs; his unique lifestory makes fascinating reading.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, I have to agree. And also, whatever is behind his claims, he has become part of UFO history. One of his photos became almost a trademark of X-files, and I think the character of Billy Miles, probably got his name after him, though there is no similarity with the story of Billy Meier.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great thoughts and observations, guys. The Billy Meier case does present some artistic opportunities. Notably depictions of Semjase, the craft, the Pleiadian (or Plejaren) homeworlds, etc... Of course, Jim Nichols has already created some truly excellent and inspiring paintings of all those subjects. From that perspective it doesn't really matter if the case is real or not. But I do believe it's important to study a large number of cases of contact of different types, and avoid making any one of them the cornerstone of a belief system, particularly the more questionable cases. As for the fifties era Contactee cases (to be distinguished from modern contactees/experiencers) there is still some division within the UFO community. It seems clear that some of the claims that came out of those cases, such as thriving civilizations on the surface of Venus, can't be taken literally. Even so, some of those cases contain elements that I recognize from modern cases -- cases that I believe represent the genuine UFO contact phenomenon (whatever that actually is). For the skeptical perspective on the Contactee movement, I usually defer to Jerome Clark or the late Richard Hall, both of whom are far more credible, imho, than the hardened skeptics/debunkers who won't even admit the likelihood that some UFOs are someone else's spacecraft.

As for the "fantasy-prone personality" I have my doubts whether that is really a valid clinical category. Some of the terms and theories that have been put forth by skeptics to explain UFO contact/abduction are pure contrivances. Some may be of limited use. In general, the genuine phenomenon cannot be explained by known mental illnesses or conditions, and often involves physical traces such as marks on the body. Some aspects of the phenomenon do seem similar to certain sleep disorders, but that is only a small part of the overall phenomenon, and if one pays attention to all the relevant details and contextual information in experiencer reports, one finds those prosaic explanations lacking. In particular, one would be hard-pressed to explain the multiple participant abductions, daytime encounters, and the physical situations that these events sometimes entail in terms of "sleep paralysis".

Nice take on the mass production sport model, Velocity Kendall. But, do you have enough element 115 to keep all those craft flying?

From pages 33 and 39 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings, this is a depiction of a being a woman saw that she referred to as elven or elf-like, I think because of the pointed fleshy area that hung down in front of its forehead, which reminded her of an elf's pointed cap. It was a small, lithe, humanoid, like some depictions of Santa's little helpers. I believe the color was something like pale gray or ash white, but I'd have to find additional notes to confirm that. It was probably 1993 or '94 that she described this to me.

From page 53 is another drawing of a reptilian head. This was likely draw in the spring of 1995 or thereabouts, as it reflects my understanding of what a "typical" reptilian looked like at that time.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Page 48. This was an important case. This drawing was the result of spending a couple hours working with the witness face to face to try to bring out as much detail as possible about scale pattern, bone structure, coloration, etc... This was based on a hypnotically retrieved memory of a close physical encounter that had occurred some years prior. After about an hour and a half of sketching, we got this guy looking pretty close to the memory in her mind's eye, and she felt a wave of nausea at the sense of recognition. For me, with my goal of accuracy, that was a compliment. I know it was a healing experience for her to be able put this guy on paper. As an artist and researcher in this field, I firmly believe that the place where aliens most belong is on the page, or on the screen, where they can be seen by the entire human civilization and thus contribute to our collective human knowledge of what may be going on in the universe around us.

This was a male reptilian of high rank. She regarded him as a fleet commander, as he was the highest authority she had seen on a group of these reptilian crafts. Her encounters with him had been rough, and some of the procedures that had been done to her had left her with severe bruising. Her (human) doctor wondered if she had been in a car accident. Apparently one of the things the reptilians were trying to do was to physically alter her body, perhaps to make her more like them.

Notable with this guy is that she did not recall a mouth that wrapped around the face, like a blunt lizard's muzzle, even though an early drawing of him had depicted his face/mouth in this way. On taking the time to work out the details, we realized that the face was actually much shorter, and the mouth appeared to be similar in width to a human mouth. Her understanding was that his species was in fact a hybrid species, something between humans and some ancestral reptilian species. He did have a superior attitude, and perhaps a kind of racial prejudice. He considered humans the mutts of the universe.

Another interesting thing to note is that his eyes are not as deep set as, for example, Ruby's eyes, or the eyes of Garnette's reptilians, and the brow ridge was not quite as pronounced.

What was really noticeable about him was these pronounced cheek bones, and the four thick cords, presumably tendons, on his neck.

The scales around his mouth, beneath his nostrils, and on the lower rim of his eyes were like small black beads. The upper rim of the eyes might have also had a dark coloration, like a natural eyeliner, or might possibly have had the small black beads as well, but I am unclear on this. The rest of the scales were very smooth and snake-like. She said that if I study the scale patterns of my pet boa constrictor, that would give me a pretty good idea. The overall coloration of his scales was sort of a yellowish khaki, with mixed greenish, brown and gray tones.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I mentioned "fantasy prone personality" not as a possible explanation for all cases, but for some. I personally have known a couple of such people in my life who just lie for no reason, make up stories, and when they are caught at it, they just make another story to cover it up, and when they are cornered so they can't lie anymore, they just shut up and don't know what to say. I don't even put blame on such persons as liars, because of two reasons:

1. They really believe their lies. They can tell you; I went to a grocery store this day (even if they didn't) and actually believe it. They can emotionally even react if you question their honesty. Their whole being seems to react (thoughts and emotions) as if the lie is true.

2. It is a form of disorder, so I can't blame them, all I can say is you need help.

Oftentimes, I try to play along, not to offend such a person or put them in an awkward situation by exposing a lie.

But let it be clear, that I believe a lot of the accounts of experiencers. Otherwise I wouldn't post in this thread.

As for 50's contactees...even though I'm usually skeptical of them, I'm going to play a devil's advocate this time and offer a possible explanation for the lack of cities on Venus or moon.

I am of that school that thinks most if not all UFO's don't come from our reality. So even if they say they come from, say Venus, you wouldn't find anything there in our physical reality, unless you are perhaps gifted with the "second sight".

Same with any other star system where they claim to come from, Orion, Pleiades, etc. I think if you could even go there, you'd probably find a barren planet in our reality, again, if you could go into some kind of a trance, or if you simply was an abductee who has a natural ability to see into their reality, you would be able to see their cities.

I could be wrong, but this is how I see it these days. Some of them might be from our reality though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah Ive got a mate we call Lies. Nice guy. Lies a lot, loves a lie. Its just something in his brain wires. Like a facial tick or something I guess. You get used to it.
    You wonder that about Bob Lasar. His face and manner have always seemed so open and his story never changed. He seemed to respond to questions by very publically explaining himself, and admitting the limits of his knowldge, of what he had seen, but also sound intelligent and analytical. Very unlike most UFO nutbags.
    And by nutbags you know who I mean. People with big hair who present grainy pixellated photos as irrefutable proof of giant cities on the moon. Parodies of real scientists who want to believe so hard they make it all real in their minds. I could make any of these moon photos or glowing light pics in 15 seconds in photoshop. The Mission Team of the Opportunity Lander they are not.

Anyway about Lasar, if that was all a fabrication, which is by far the simplest explanation, he would have had to have come up with the fantasy, think it all through, settle on it and execute it, which is a pretty mental thing to do, all the while seeming open and honest while presenting a giant lie. And never ever go back. To do that requires big pieces missing from your personality.
    Again thats is obviously the simplest reason for him to say what he did.

But then rather than milk his fame and notoriety, he makes some wierd science lesson video in the 80s and does some conventions and stuff, and tires of it and goes back to mucking around with jet cars and organising fireworks nights and stuff. Running an online shop. Raising a family. Investing money in a legal brothel. Hardly behaviour of a fame-hungry psycho prankster guy.

And he calmly and logically pokes quite reasonable doubts in lots of supposed UFO hard evidence. His musings always sounds like what a scientist would think, skeptical and seeking the simplest answer, not a crazy internet nutbag trying to convince people the faces in clouds are real people.
    Same goes for Betty Hill. She didnt seem like someone who would carefully plan a giant fabrication for no reason and then live happily ever after sticking to it with Barney.

Either way its so headmeltingly wierd, its fascinating.
    Mind you, you listen to interviews with Geoff Dahmer and his parents and he sounds pretty normal too. Like a normal guy you might talk to. While at the same time his whole house is full of bits of men in tanks of acid and shrines made of skulls. Id prefer to be abducted by aliens than Geoffrey Dahmer.

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; August 1st, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyone is welcome to post comments in my sketchbook, regardless of what they believe or don't believe, as long as those comments are helpful to me as an artist or as a researcher. I would, however, appreciate if such comments did not include cuss words. It sets the wrong tone.

skishyish - I think I understand where you're coming from. One thing I have to think about is what my own experience is when I read an account of an alien encounter, or listen to an experiencer speak. I have to consider how the account makes me feel, and where those feelings are actually coming from. What doubts do I have? What judgments do I make? I have to observe my own response, at some level, even as I am trying to pay attention to the account and gather the important details. I can't always be on the same wavelength as the person describing the experience to me, and I can't always resonate with them emotionally, but I can try to be aware of and manage my own emotional response. There are many possible reasons why someone might report a given experience, just as there are many possible explanations for what might actually be going on with this phenomenon, some of which involve parallel realities or other dimensions.

Velocity Kendall - The human desire for certainty does sometimes get in the way of the search for truth. Belief systems tend to be self-reinforcing due to confirmation bias. I am just as vulnerable to false beliefs as the next guy. I try to keep my questions open as long as I can, but sometimes one has to act, and has to act on the basis certain assumptions. Of course, it's always possible to go back and question those assumptions later on.

The principle of Occam's razor states, in essence, that the simplest explanation that accounts for all relevant information tends to be the best. Deciding what's actually relevant to a particular question is sometimes the real challenge. I like Bob Lazar, but I don't know if his story is true. Time will tell.

This drawing is the last one remaining from page 53. It shows a flying saucer that was seen in Maple Valley (near Renton), Washington on Wednesday, February 8, 1995. This is the sighting my friend was warned not to investigate by the glowing football head aliens, who entered her dream, and were physically in the room with her when she woke up from the dream. That bedroom visitation occurred at 2:21 am on the morning of February 9, 1995. Not one to be intimidated by football head aliens, my friend organized a team and we went out to investigate the sighting on Sunday, February 12. Unfortunately, we did have to abort the investigation as we did not have the cooperation of everyone we needed to in order to proceed. I did produce this drawing of the circular craft that was seen, however, as well as a drawing of an alien that was seen. The drawing must be regarded as approximate. It is based on the account of one of the witnesses.

Perhaps the young teenagers' star family payed them a visit, and perhaps someone in the government/military was investigating, or hoping to pick up some sweet alien technology. UFO activity is everyone's business, however. Not just that of intelligence agencies or covert operations.

For more information on the football heads, please see my post #274 of July 18, 2012, which appears on page 10 of this sketchbook.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A few days after my session with C.S. getting the details of her khaki colored reptilian, I revisited it. I always seem to have trouble with the scale pattern near the top of his head though. The scales are supposed to flow down the body, overlapping at the edges like snake scales. Making the scale pattern wrap around the curve of his skull is a little tricky. Maybe I'll try again sometime. I would probably have to try drawing him from different angles in order to see exactly what the scale pattern should look like, and maybe spend more time studying the scales on snakes' heads, and the area where they transition to the overlapping scales that cover the body. This drawing appears on page 47 in A Visual Guide to Alien Beings.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Dahami: Who used the cuss words? I missed that.

@ Velocity: When it comes to whistle blowers, there is one possibility, besides being a liar, and that is being payed to spread disinformation. I don't know about Bob, but some of those whistle blowers might be disinformation agents. At least some of them I assume are telling the truth though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I used swearwords. Ive edited them out.

Disinformation, good point.

Dahami rather than draw each scale, which is laborious and looks very flat and unrealistic, perhaps trying using a scale texture on a multiply or overlay layer, and distort it to taste using the warp tool? using textures saves a hell of a lot of time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good idea, but following that direction, he might drop drawing altogether and go to 3d modeling. There is value I guess in traditional drawing skills. I kind of like his style regardless of how realistic it is or not.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall, thanks for cleaning up your language.

I don't think I've ever used the warp tool, but does CS3 have it? I've been holding off on upgrading. I can "transform" a layer that I have pasted over the image, but I don't see an option to "warp" it.

I do need to gradually expand my repertoire of Photoshop skills, and I've seen tutorials showing different ways of doing scales and textures, but I've also seen cases where people do a very bad job on the scales with those techniques. I don't think they spend enough time studying photographs of real reptiles (or actual real reptiles), looking at how the scales sit in the skin, how they fit into each other, and how they flow across the body. The scale patterns of reptiles are intricate and beautiful. One of nature's wonders. The same holds true with "alien" reptiles, so I've been told. Although, depending on the nature of the encounter, not everyone notices and appreciates that at the time.

This is also from page 47. It is a symbol that F.K. saw at the Pleiadian Nordic/Gray colony she visited. The experience is described in more detail in my post #225 of October 9, 2011, which appears on page 8 of Dahami's Reptoids and Aliens.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this is a nice line up of art,what have you planned to do next?

Caribbean 3d Junkie..respect to God
    He in one blood he and Eye

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Also from page 47 is a profile of a reptilian. I don't think it was supposed to be a specific reptilian, but I was working with F.K. around the time I did this. The brain case and the eyes as I've drawn them here are a little too large for a "standard" reptilian. These are more like Gray proportions. For some of the reptilians that have been described the snout/muzzle should be a tad shorter and blunter than this, but this is in the ballpark. I do better with these close-set hexagonal type lizard scales than I do with overlapping snake scales, because I don't have to worry as much about the directionality and flow of the scales. I think the scales on his shoulders could be a little larger relative to the surrounding scales, and I could have given him a large bumpy scale on each vertebra, per some of the descriptions, but overall I'm pretty happy with him. The scales covering the throat is something I always wonder about, but don't always get a good description of. In general I believe they should be smaller than the body scales to make the skin on the throat more flexible.

Also on this page are some random thoughts on the nature of technological civilizations. My pages of illustrations tend to be sprinkled with such ideas. I put my mind in a certain place when I draw aliens, and these are the thoughts that dwell there.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    AbsorbenGhost - Thanks. I'll continue uploading the stuff from A Visual Guide to Alien Beings, start new projects as I get ideas and as more cases come my way, revisit some of those that I stopped part way through, and whatever else.

Here I took that reptilian profile drawing from page 47 and implemented some of the changes I thought it needed, in Photoshop, to create a more typical reptilian. Smaller head in proportion to body with a smaller cranium that slopes back, smaller eyes, slightly shorter muzzle, larger scales on the shoulders, and a prominent, bumpy scale on each vertebra.

Last edited by Dahami; August 4th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Another drawing from page 47. A wise old reptilian who serves on a council.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Velocity Kendall - Yes that reptilian, like Yoda, was wise, old, and served on a council. Yoda, however, was much smaller, and didn't have scales.

From page 47. This is a male reptilian wearing what looked like a black satin Judo suit and sandals. As best I can recall, this may have been based on information from the computer archives at the Pleiadian colony on Gregorias. While drawing this one I was able to ask questions about the scales on the hands and feet. At the time I was more interested in gathering visual details, and answering my basic questions about appearance and anatomy of the reptilians, than I was in trying to understand the context of this report (i.e., where the information came from in terms of this experiencer's life history of encounters). Ultimately both detail and context are important, though. Over time, the information from the various experiencer accounts will either be borne out by others, or will remain in the gray basket as an anomalous report.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's another drawing from page 47 of A Visual Guide to Alien Beings showing a reptilian hand. I drew this one with five fingers, as that was the number I seemed to be getting in those early cases, when people were able to give a number, though I realize now that there are many cases in which there are only four fingers (i.e., no "pinky" finger). I've shown the webbing only extending to the first knuckle, though I understand that there are also cases where it extends nearly to the fingertips. Basically we're looking at a broad, powerful hand covered in scales, with thick fingernails or reptilian claws.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dahami, this is a fascinating case (F.K.)...

I went back to read about it in post 225, and I'm fascinated.

This is a nice example of case in which a name appears of traceable etymology in Earth languages. But in this case I think you are right in your theory of why that is so:

Gregorias, can be traced to Greek word gregoros... to be on guard, or watchful, as far as I could find it on internet. And this actually makes sense, because a lot of the times the aliens have referred to themselves as "watchers" egregoroi...so a planet of Watchers makes sense. It's possible that they don't call it that themselves, but they just gave her this descriptive name. But it makes perfect sense why they would do that, because they do think of themselves as watchers.

It would be the same as if the aliens asked us what is the name for our planet and we said: Antropia ...the planet of humans. It would make sense.

Anyway, a question to you. This robed reptilian, is he also from the description by F.K. ? What is the story behind that?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    skishyish - I'm unclear on how she saw him. I don't know if she was physically taken before this Council of the Twelve or if this is something she learned about through the archives, or if it was an astral journey, or what. If I get in touch with her again someday I may try to clarify that.

A Visual Guide to Alien Beings page 59 is just a partially completed drawing of an incubatorium. It's not based on a specific case, and is probably not 100% accurate. For instance, I suspect that the Grays and the less human hybrids may not use the umbilical attachment, because their gas/nutrient exchange is done through the skin. Just an idea. Perhaps Dr. David Jacobs or Budd Hopkins has more definitive information on that.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Dahami

ok...at least I wanted to confirm that it's from F.K.

You know...this species of reptilian reminds me of Ruby. Usually different cases feature different types of reptilians in terms of shape, size, number of fingers, clothing etc...but these two reptilians (the hooded one) and the "kimono" reptilian, actually have pretty much the same look and style of clothing as Ruby. It might be the same race. I'll call them the "spinach eating reptilians"

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 35