Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I added new pictures in sketchbook

And I asking again About Your booklet ; Your old sketches ,discriptions
    It is possible to scan them in future?

Last edited by plokoon; November 26th, 2009 at 04:02 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing those plokoon. I don't think they are the most accurate pictures I've seen. They are more like children's book illustrations. In some of the images, I think the artist is just guessing what the being looked like, based on an inadequate witness description. Even so, the Travis Walton, Barney and Betty Hill, Pascagoula cases and so forth are recognizable. I'm glad people in Poland have an opportunity to learn about these cases.

Have patience! The more important information/art from my research (including drawings from A Visual Guide to Alien Beings) will be scanned and posted in the future, with appropriate descriptive information. Words can't convey everything, and while a picture is worth a thousand words, pictures can't convey all the important details of a being's appearance or anatomy either. I firmly believe that using drawings plus verbal descriptions is the best way to communicate this information.

Thanks
    I think the artist is just guessing what the being looked like, based on an inadequate witness description
    Yes , same is write over the pictures

I will wait

Thanks
    you get my last mail ?

Thanks
    miston, thanks for your e-mail and your work on the case you mentioned. The images you shared with me are helpful. I only know so much about the mantis beings. I think it's interesting that you contacted me around the same time that a friend of mine made a request of me regarding the mantises. Keep drawing.

Here's a simple study I did a little while back of some reptilian drawings by the artist Christine Dennett, also known as Kesara. I admire her work. Her style is not always as realistic as I like, but one thing that sticks with me is that a few years ago, I met a boy who reported being abducted by reptilian beings on an ongoing basis. Looking at Kesara's portraits of the reptilians, he felt that they were closer to what he had seen than my drawings were (such as the Renjeck image I use as my avatar).

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Man you should start with the gesture and structure, and leave the shading and color for later, otherwise your drawings will still look kinda stiff, and lifeless

Thanks
    These are trippy. The whole subject of UFOs and extra-terrestrials is a really interesting one, that I wish I had more time to read into; everything I've heard has been from recorded episodes of Coast to Coast AM.

From a purely technical standpoint, I think some value studies in b&w might make your color work more vivid. A lot of your color pieces are very high-key and don't utilize much of the value range; I think if you pushed that, your work would gain another dimension of realism (but probably also get a lot more scary, so maybe that's not a good thing )

Thanks
    andres333, In some instances I want my subjects to look stiff, as the Grays often do, but not lifeless, so thanks for the recommendation regarding gestural studies. Your stuff certainly includes some characters with a sense of dynamic movement in their poses, which does add life to an image.

jcpahl, I'd love to see you tackle some UFO occupants in your art. You're great with the b&w value studies of fantasy creatures and characters, and it would be interesting to see how that translates to extraterrestrials or aliens. Thanks for the input.

Thanks
    Iam sorry Mr.David but i had a bit of study
    and i forget about drawing of some days...
    but i keep drawing now and iam busy of research diffrent types of alien races
    (but iam bored when i see only the same grays or reptillans in 100 webpages xD)
    btw,
    jcpahl have right , becouse reptoids ,draconians etc , isn't friendly (we know about that ) they need more evil (eyes can show us who is who)
    One type only what i found isn't dangerous...

Aha i drew fast a type of grey
    with ...ehm ... You see
    I redrew from old book (Mr.s Valdemar Valerian'smatrix ... i don't remeber)
    (IT) becouse people think They haven't got IT like we
    You can see other new sketches in my sketchbook

Aha did you was in Mrs. (Kesera's) official website?
    There are all pictures by herself

Last edited by plokoon; December 11th, 2009 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    Good work plokoon, but you don't need to post here. I check out your sketchbook from time to time.

I wonder, also, if a Gray should have a navel. Budd Hopkins has mentioned that often they do not. Most of the gestation occurs outside the human (or alien) body, apparently, and the nutrients may just go through the skin, or some other attachment. Genitals are rarely reported on Grays, but some do have them in at least a couple of accounts. I guess, if they have them, they are usually concealed within the body. Keep practicing with your art. Keep drawing. The UFO community still needs more illustrators for this stuff.

Thanks
    Fine
    I found all reports of alien beings
    by discriptions of witnesses and similar cases i re-create how can look like diffrent alien
    i started of cases from 1910 - 1019
    and i have hope i will draw years later and later
    Its to hard draw alien when is only discription of built and height and skin color
    I haven't got the most important things head , arms ,hands ,legs
    i can only adjust to body that may He or she not looks like funny.

btw.

I found this article in youtube (with Your book)
    This Man is Mr. Lloyd Pye with Star child skull
    in 4:43 sec. is Your book
    he descript some pages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_M5RAsMcGU

If You want i can send You (Valdemar Valerian's -books ; I have all of his )
    This isnt't problem
    I have in Pdf file
    There are too many intresting things

Randis is offline ( ゚∀゚)/ ♥♥♥ おっぱい!おっぱい!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 945 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plokoon View Post
    Fine

i started of cases from 1910 - 1019
    In order to find them you bend time!

Currently working on my indie RPG , please check out
    DRAGON FIN SOUP on KICKSTARTER
    Please support my Project!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    My finished paintings and other work

Thanks
    plokoon,

I'm familiar with Valdamar Valerian's Matrix II, Kesara's site, and Lloyd Pye. I have a much more traditional (i.e., "Darwinian") view of evolution than Pye does, but I appreciate all he's done on behalf of the "Starchild" skull and his research related to UFOs and cryptozoology. He's always been good about giving credit when he uses my illustrations, and he is a very dedicated, sincere individual.

If you need inspiration or guidance on the anatomy and appearance of alleged aliens, you can certainly find a lot on the internet, and I would be honored to see my drawings used as reference.

Randis, thanks for stopping by, and good observation.

I'm working on redrawing or altering an old image of mine I call "Galactic Family." Toward that end, I've been studying a couple of "Oriental" or Mongoloid looking aliens (based on the appearance of the eyes). Here are a couple of WIPs.

Attached Images Attached Images    

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dahami For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 38