Thanks

Looking for Sydney Siders....

Hey everyone

Man! just stumbled across this site with a like from somewhere else and am totally blown away with the work you all do.

Am a scribbler myself but have never spent enough time to practice to get better although i'd love too (add it to my 'one day' list)......

Anyway...

I have a project idea that i have come up with and am looking to put together a team to push it around and help it develop.

I need a concept artist, interested in developing characters and scenes.

So far there is no financial backing, but once concept is advanced contacts in relevant industrries will be approached.

NOW BEFORE I GET BLASTED.....

I am not here to rip off peoples work...I know what it is like to have work ripped off, having a publisher rip off concepts i did for a novel cover.

This is a spare time project (as i and another guy involved work fulltime), and all work contributed would remain property of each member of team, aggreements would be drawn up to protect each member also.

I really at first want to chat with anyone interested to outline more what the project is all about.

This is open to anyone, as in i'm not looking for anyone in specific. So from kids scribbling at home to students to professionals.

If your interested, post a reply here.

Thanks for listening....damn this site has inspired me to get back into drawing.

Dig ya later

Chook

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Anyone?.....

....think i'm gonna have to visit some illustration/design colleges etc and speak to some people there....

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.