Sketchbook: Ameno | 2d Padawan | Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Ameno | 2d Padawan | Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cow Ameno | 2d Padawan | Sketchbook

Hi, I'm new to this forum, it's a work colleague that tell me to come here for become better at drawing concept. I'm first a Junior 3d Artist, with some base for sketch, but not good for create my own concept art and I think becoming good in 2d, will help me also with my 3d main profession. I'm here for become able to create my own concept and become a better drawer. I don't drawing much since my school is finished, I finished school in august 07, and I am working right now in a little gaming company in Montreal (3d Modeler), and I know the first rules is pratice, but now I'm determined to become a better artist. I will show you some of my school work, and maybe somes recents 2d work. I hesitated to come here because I'm not very good in 2d, but my work colleague convinced me to post here, I'm here for learn so. Here it is, some of my work:

p.s. I'm french canadian so, sorry for my english

First recent sketch with my wacom for the It's Art Challenge, We humans (3d Section) (2008 Work in progress)
    http://www.itsartmag.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=69&t=1076

Old school sketch (mainly 2006)

Will post later mores recent work.

Also don't exactly know where to begin, and what I need to pratice first, I think the best way is to study more anatomy and do more life model drawing sketch first, it's a good way to start.

Any comments will be appreciate to.

p.s. I don't use the manager of this forum, for this image but photobucket, because all this image is already uploaded on photobucket, because all this is old stuff, but next image will be uploaded with the forum image manager.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ameno; August 25th, 2008 at 01:46 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here will show you my old 3d Demo Reel (school 06-07). You can also visit my old website version, another version is in progress with somes mores better 3d stuff. (in french)

http://jrartstudio.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubSMdWuT_Uw

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I will try this week for the first time, the character week challenge, so if you got somes comments throughout my process, feel free to do it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Little update on my sketch, any comments will be appeciate, also I always got somes problem to create good face, any tips will be also appeciate, but any others comments on anatomy or tips... don't know yet if I will do black and white image at the end or maybe try color.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here the colored version, final for the chow, but any tips or comments will be appreciate for my processus of learning and become better.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.