Thread: Wonderful day

Thanks

Wonderful day

Gotta say something somewhere. It is my 10th wedding anniversary today and i just bought a new house that will finally give me my own art space to create and spread out. I'm pumped!!
    ...a perpetual plan for discovery days,where everyone can take part in "purposeless play".
    My Sketch 'em up book!!
    My Blog/portfolio site- purposelessplay.com/blog

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 562 Posts
    Hell yeah, that's awesome. Congratulations.

i can't wait till i can have my own art space to fucking destroy and throw paint around in. I've always wanted my own room where if i wanted i could make make art Jackson Pollock style and just slam paint at a canvas and let it fly all over the room.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.

or my Artstation

Or my stream on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/wwsketch

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    Congrats on ten years! And congrats on finally getting the studio space that you have always wanted!

I finally got my studio space a year ago. . . and then traded it in for a nursery. Heehe. . . a good trade, I think.
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Definitely a good trade seedling. Thats how I lost my first art room 7 years ago. Since then I have been doing my work in a room with the family computer, the water heater and the washer and dryer ( not to mention cat box). Totally non-inspiring. Now i just have to not go to crazy with shit in the new room!
    ...a perpetual plan for discovery days,where everyone can take part in "purposeless play".
    My Sketch 'em up book!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silvestri99 View Post
    Gotta say something somewhere. It is my 10th wedding anniversary today

Shouldn't you be spending it with you wife? If you're not careful, your 10th anniversary could be your last. O_O

Thanks
    Congratulations! Hope ya have a great day together!
    My Website

My Blog

My Facebook

Currently for hire as freelancer!]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 408 Posts
    I was back home this weekend celebrating my parents' 25th anniv. those kinds of things always give me faith in love. Congrats man, i'm happy for you!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,731 Times in 4,637 Posts

Thanks
    Thanks guys, we had a great time going out to a murder mystery cruise here on the Puget Sound (Seattle).
    Black Spot-She's threatened that if I don't get creating in the new room that she will re-take it and convert it into storage....
    Slash- I've known her since we were in a 5th grade bowling league together. Been friends for 27 years. I think the key to a long relationship is Loving the person for their faults and not just their strengths. I always tell people to really seriously date someone for a couple of years before getting engaged. My grandmother once told me that as long as each person in t he marriage is doing more than their share it will work.

Have a great week everyone...enjoy the good times while they are here so the bad times aren't so bad.
    My Sketch 'em up book!!