Sketchbook: Keenir's sketchbook

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Keenir's sketchbook

I'd delayed and delayed, but I'm not going to put it off any longer: I'm going to post a few of my drawings here, and I'm going to do my best to be worthy of remaining here.

(I'm Rodlox on DeviantArt, if it helps)

Image #1: drawings of the skulls of two fossil mammals...or strongly based on those skulls. These were done after reading the thread in which Moai(sp) teaches people how to draw animals and skeletons.

Image #2: Probably the best "Arctic Dinosaur" I've been able to come up with...and it's not very much changed from the ancestral dinosaur; I shortened the tail, thickened the limbs, and made the beak more suited to scraping up food in harsh times.

Image #3: derived from an extinct Mesozoic bird (Sapeornis, I think), which I then made flightless, and then I turned the forelimbs into the primary means of moving around. (a penguin stage along the way?)

Image #4: If there were an award for the ugliest oviraptor, arctic or not, I think this would win it.

Image #5: this was for the COW that just ended...I designed this while at a golf course...the idea is that they cut "hair" in an attempt to intimidate their rivals into running away. never did decide if the hair was animal, plant, or other. *shrugs*
    (I didn't ink it because I got home and saw that the COW had ended)

well, I believe the phase is "nowhere but up". (but if, at any time, you wish me to leave, simply say so, and I will - with no hard feelings)

Attached Images Attached Images          
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Why would we ask you to leave? Keep sketching!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.