Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
Hi, I'm Razortalon. I'm 15, and I like to draw things. I'm starting a sketchbook to remind me to draw more often, because I'd like to get better.
1. For the first one, I paused the movie Sniper and drew it. I don't think it looks that bad, but the guy in the movie looked nervous as heck, and he was like sweaty and stuff, but he doesn't in my drawing. How could I make it look more like that?
2. I was trying to draw a soldier-type guy, and it wasn't working.
3. So, I plugged my webcam in and took a picture of me holding my airsoft gun for reference and drew that.
4. I was trying to do a more interesting pose, it didn't work that well.
5. Not much to say... it's a guy, standing.
EDIT: Just noticed this, next time I'll flip any wide-length papers.
Last edited by Razortalon; August 20th, 2008 at 06:37 PM.