Thanks

Artists' Support Thread

Due to the size of this community nowdays I know there are a lot of you, including me, that aren't getting the amount of constructive criticism that you wish you'd be getting or maybe you have an important special piece that you're not getting any advice on. Sometimes this can be a little discouraging, turning people away from the wonderful world of art. This is why I thought a thread like this would be really nice to have.

The idea behind this is that in order to receive attention, you must first give it. Post helpful advice, constructive criticism and a few words of encouragement to at least 2-3 (although you can post as many times as you want to, no upper limit ) of the links to sketchbooks or other artwork that are in need of it and that haven't received the attention it should have. Only then you're allowed to post your own link for other artists to have a look at. The more help everybody, including you, contributes, the more of a chance there is that your artwork receives the attention it needs.

Due to the fact that I'm the first poster, I will be posting my comments on the links that are yet to follow. I thought it'd be wise not to post artwork or the comments for them in this thread so we'd be able to keep it to the point.
    Last edited by Floatharr; August 21st, 2008 at 07:50 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member