Large or small pranks you've done? Any stories?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Large or small pranks you've done? Any stories?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 557 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Large or small pranks you've done? Any stories?

I was just over in the "were you bullied thread" and started listing a bunch of pranks my friends and i would do to get back at some of the assholes around my school and got the idea of starting a thread to see if anyone has any good prank stories. anyone have some? anything at all?

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.

or my Deviantart!

· or check out my: Blog
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Mon Chat is offline Honestly didn't mean to offend you! Level 6 Gladiator: Provocator
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    setting off the fire extinguisher behind a mate who was creeping upto a malfunctioning fridge that was making a funny noise, trying to scare us, it was a carbon dioxide one so it made a big plume of frostyness.

needless to say, it scared the PANTS (underpants) off him.

i had a few elaborate ones, but they have fallen by the wayside...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 557 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    One of the best pranks i've pulled off was back in college about 3 years ago. I was home visiting and my friend and i were trying to find something to do on a friday night. Earlier that day we were invited to a party by someone who we used to know from high school who was about to graduate. He was throwing a party out in the woods around 10pm that night. Well, my friend lets call him "Jack" and i and a few others got creative and decided to show up at the party and act like the police.

We borrowed my friend "Jack"s brother's car because it has a P.A system in it attached to a microphone inside the car. One of my other friends, let's call her "Jane" had a dad who was a cop who lended us some battery powered, gigantic floodlight style spotlight/flashlights, (we didn't tell the cop dad what we were doing).

Anyway, we went out in the woods at 11pm after dark to find about 30 people all completely drunk crowded around a bonfire in the woods, we drove up to the fire with our brights on so they couldn't see the car, parked it just far enough away where we couldn't be seen and parked the car and left the lights on. I got on the P.A system and said "this is [insert name] county police department please stay where you are!" and everyone froze. My friends got out of the front seats with the industrial spotlights and shone them off in the woods and at everyone by the fire. i ordered everyone to "please line up next to the fire, and dont run away or you'll be charged with resisting arrest" so then all 30 of them lined up by the fire then "please turn around" i let them stand there for about a minute and a half while we all laughed in the car quietly, then got back on the microphone and said "please remove your pants" and yeah, that's when the gig was up and they knew we were joking but it was probably one of the most halarious 15 minutes of my life.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.

or my Deviantart!

· or check out my: Blog

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtZealot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtZealot View Post
    One of the best pranks i've pulled off was back in college about 3 years ago. I was home visiting and my friend and i were trying to find something to do on a friday night. Earlier that day we were invited to a party by someone who we used to know from high school who was about to graduate. He was throwing a party out in the woods around 10pm that night. Well, my friend lets call him "Jack" and i and a few others got creative and decided to show up at the party and act like the police.

We borrowed my friend "Jack"s brother's car because it has a P.A system in it attached to a microphone inside the car. One of my other friends, let's call her "Jane" had a dad who was a cop who lended us some battery powered, gigantic floodlight style spotlight/flashlights, (we didn't tell the cop dad what we were doing).

Anyway, we went out in the woods at 11pm after dark to find about 30 people all completely drunk crowded around a bonfire in the woods, we drove up to the fire with our brights on so they couldn't see the car, parked it just far enough away where we couldn't be seen and parked the car and left the lights on. I got on the P.A system and said "this is [insert name] county police department please stay where you are!" and everyone froze. My friends got out of the front seats with the industrial spotlights and shone them off in the woods and at everyone by the fire. i ordered everyone to "please line up next to the fire, and dont run away or you'll be charged with resisting arrest" so then all 30 of them lined up by the fire then "please turn around" i let them stand there for about a minute and a half while we all laughed in the car quietly, then got back on the microphone and said "please remove your pants" and yeah, that's when the gig was up and they knew we were joking but it was probably one of the most halarious 15 minutes of my life.
    LOL thats hilarious!!! I could only hope to one day pull something off that great!!

Well, my story really isnt a prank but it was a total blast anyways. Yesterday, me and my friends were at the pool and one of my friends called his little brother and told him to bring some goggles down to the pool. His little brother hung up on him 3 times, and so after the 3rd time, we decided to gun it up to his house, snatch the little brother ( i think hes like 11), shove him into the car, and drive off mafia style and then bring him back and throw him in the pool. We pulled it off very smoothly, driving up with the trunk open and my friends rushed out, grabbed him, and then threw him into the trunk and drove off.

After that, we decided it was so fun so we were going to do it again. But my friend was a little bitch and didnt want to use any more gas, so we decided not to drive our next victim down to the pool. Instead, we all put ski masks on and rushed into my OTHER friends house (where we had 3 perfect victims). We busted into the house screaming "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!? WHERE ARE THEY!?!? Aw FUCK, they're gone!! OH WAIT SHIT THEYRE IN HERE THEYRE IN HERE!!!!!!!" So we pulled em out and threw them on the floor in the living room cussing our heads off yelling "STAY ON THE FUCKING GROUND!!!!". I think I should say that they knew it was us and we were just messing with them, and that they were laughing through this as well. We are assholes, but we aren't cruel, lol.

So for the next couple hours we just messed with them, farting in their faces and forcing them to eat stuff like crackers with mayonnaise and chocolate syrup. At one point, somebody took a crap, so we forced them all into the bathroom so they had to smell it for like 15 minutes. It was pretty sad how much demented fun I got out of that. Fun stuff, I cannot lie.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, my pranks are small time compared to those. I once took a screenshot of my boss's computer desktop, then I made it his background picture and I moved all of his desktop icons into a discreet folder off to the side. His desktop looked exactly how he left it, except none of the icons were real, they were just images on the desktop picture. I then went home for the day.

He was a fairly tech savvy guy, so I figured he'd catch on pretty quick.

I came in to work the next day around noon (I had a swing shift), to find that he had spent the morning restarting his computer and trying various things to fix the problem. He was a bit pissed at first when I told him what the prank was, but he got over it pretty fast and admitted it was actually funny such a simple prank had stumped him.

A few months later I changed all of his desktop sounds to howler monkeys. Even moving the mouse would cause a loud screaming howler monkey sound file to play.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to J Wilson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hereīs a pretty funny and practical one i used to pull out on highschool.

Sitting behind someone during class, i would quietly and slowly drag his backpack from the side of his desk to the front of mine, then discretely open it, empty the whole thing, then turn the inside part to the ouside , then i would put everything back inside and close it, then placed the backpack back where it was.

When the bell rings the surprise face is really funny when they turn around to grab the thing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once there was a jerk parking in a forbidden spot just in front of my dadīs space here at the buildinīg lot, he wouldn't go even after telling him more than once. My dad had to do very uncomfortable maneuvers to get out because this guy was blocking him.

I grabbed a condom, rubbed it with some white hand lotion and a bit of water, and threw it to his windshield, i left a bunch of marks on the dust of his hood and sprayed some more hand lotion here and there. Dont know if he bought that people were fucking on top of his car, i think he realized that the prank was a message for him cause next day he left and didn't park there again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

One friend got really drunk on a trip we made over and some other palīs beach house, he didnt remembered anything from that night,he woke up around mid day. We all decided to tell him he took a crap on the sink while being drunk and that the hostīs grandma found his shit lying there early in the morning and had to call the plumber to remove the pipes cause they were blocked. or was something like that, we make some funny story up and we even got the grandma to say it was true." dont trust me?,then ask that other guy, better yet ask his grandma, she took care of your mess after all"
    This guy was so embarrassed he barely spoke the next couple of days, you have no idea how many times we falled in tears with that. Out of nowhere we would come out with something like "hey and remember that time you took a shit on the sink?" and laugh and laugh. Eventually we told him the true.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.