Art: "rage" concepts and other concepts.

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

"rage" concepts and other concepts.

hello CA!

i know it's not much compared to the amounts of visuals we have in our esoteric folders, but here's two "rage" concepts showed to the press not long ago. the first one is from 2005, the second from 2006 i think.

a while ago, i got very inspired after having watched thom tenery's process and the way he managed to stock his ref sources in a very smart way.
    here's what i did just afterwards. also wanted to test my reflection/radiosity skills. there's still a long way but i'm getting there.

a month or two ago, i was playing around with my older kid's lego stock. he told me that it would have been nice to take a picture of some of his pieces before putting them back into pieces. i thought he had a great idea, took small pictures of his lego creations, and then created my own. took pictures of that small spaceship, and decided to use it as a base for a small concept art experiment.
    unfortunately, the perspective on this vessel can be disturbing. but it was a fun thing to test. second image is the basic shot taken on the carpet.

and finally, i took some time to test that ALCHEMY proggram two weeks ago. the thing is quite frustrating i admit, and lost a piece that i loved badly. hence why i'm a bit furious towards that prog. but it was still a fun thing to try out.

hope you enjoy

sparth

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to sparth For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Members who have read this thread: 4