An unusual critique request - Please critique my artist app for iPhone
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: An unusual critique request - Please critique my artist app for iPhone

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up An unusual critique request - Please critique my artist app for iPhone

I made a little app called "Flickbook" for the iPhone and iPod touch that lets you make animations. I wanted to keep it fast and simple, so I kept close to the idea of creating an analogue to when you made little animations on the corners of pages in a textbook. The drawing tools are simple, though we have included some nice touches such as colors that multiply (for easy shading), unlimited undo, and a nice minimal UI.

I hope this is OK to post in the critique forum, though I really value the thoughts of everyone here on CA (it is an art app after all ), and would love to see what you think would make it stronger.

the site with a video showing it in action is at http://flickbookapp.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 731 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Heh. Well, I love the little horse animation -- somebody's been cribbing his Muybridge -- but I'm at work and can't download the app. So I'll just drift this thread back to the top for now.

I was once on the receiving end of a critique so savagely nasty, I marched straight out of class to the office and changed my major (sketchbook).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2