Hello everyone, This is my first time posting on here, and I hope that I can get some honest feed back and critics from everyone and really get a proper understanding of where I should go!

I am more of a polycount.com guy though :p . I Come from a 3d background in the games industry and in my current experiences Ive had in the company im currently at I am unhappy with my current skill level both as a artist and as a 3d artist, I have really decided in order to progress further in my career as a 3d artist I need to go back to my 2d and learn the essentials of art that I was not taught during my course of training at a so called "Art school"

So with that in mind I have found a local chapter near me and joined a art workshop dubbed "Cowa"

SO with this in mind we have followed many of the teachings of classical atilier based workshops, and basically setup a core structure to follow, some people on here who I talk to already know about this and hopefully can vouch about the seriousness of this all. So basically even art n0b's like me can train themseleves the right way. With all that said these are some sketches from the 1st day I joined up to now in my personal little book I Carry around with me at all times. Not to be mistaken for any of my workshop based work, which is amongst our group only (sorry guys)

Anywho from a few months ago to now somewhat the progression

This goes into studys of skulls/ life drawing/ maqueets/ and jestures and so forth, hopefully some of the guidance I have been recieving you see a progression.

Seforin Sketches (The new start!)