HQ 3D Render Test (Future, Vehicle, Enviro)

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Icon HQ 3D Render Test (Future, Vehicle, Enviro)

Heloooo, I'm studying 3D Computer Animation in Swansea and I'm bored of our shamefully cold blank walls in the hall way of our creative hub.
    So myself and a friend have arranged for the best examples of the faculty's work to go on display. So I'd better get making something worthy to print!

I'm hoping that by posting my progress on here I'll be further motivated to get the task done and get some helpful crits from some of the stunning artists on here.

What I started with was an attempt at vehicle design. It has now developed into a full environment with the possibility of an animation.

I've uploaded them in the wrong order... however! Rough sketches are at the bottom of the 'big wheel' design, then we have some progress renders of the model simply occluded. I have as of yet not created any textures for this model. Then in the middle I have done a paint over to get an idea what I'd like it to end up like.

I know these kinda of posts are slow to start so I'll just add as I pump them out and hope I can get some feedback when it's matured

Attached Images Attached Images                
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    All of this looks friggin' sweet, and I can't wait to see the outcome. Is that a racetrack in the back? Now that I see such a twisted racetrack it sort of reminds me of those G-Zero racing games

No crits, things seem to be doing great right now.
    ...Although maybe you should rethink that road texture you've begun, it looks way too brushes for my taste.

Keep up the awesome work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! I've been between other works and jobs etc so only wanted to update once I'd got somat properly new to show. I really fell out of love for the model I'd already made, so started a more defined design on paper. And then I brought it into photoshop to make a clean lined image plane to work from inside Maya. The bottom renders are what I've got goin on with it since the remodel New wheels comin soon! And I got an idea for how to do the enviroment now too...

Attached Images Attached Images          

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.