Hulk vs ?? post finished pictures here

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Post Your Finished pictures Here!!the rules are for new guys... you have to draw the hulk battling any superhero you want. Anyone who posts their hulk picture here will be counted into the competition if it is a picture of the hulk on his own or any other super hero your automatically disqualified.The winner will be sent a congratualation private message to wake them up.
    Good Luck

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dead Line Tomorrow

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll be the first then shall I?

Here's my Hulk Vs The TMNT.

For a Hulking full sized version click here. (It's huge, too big for a sketchbook attachment)
    ...alternatively click the pic below to be taken to the sketchbook version (Which is still pretty hulkin' big)

If you want to see how it was done, check out my sketchbook, i've detailed it all in there.

"I had an Ant Farm... them fellas didn't grow sh*t!" - Mitch Hedberg (RIP)

Be the 4th to leave a comment in...
    The Sketchbook

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nth Turtle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Looking good Nth Turtle! It might just be my amazingly poor quality laptop, but the image seems very dark. Granted it's in a sewer so natural lighting isn't going to be abundant, but I didn't even notice the turtle on his back and the one climbing through the wall until I looked at your WIP.

That being said, the addition of the turtle climbing back through the wall, brilliant. It gives a real sense that this battle has been going on for a while and that the turtles are taking a heck of a battering, plus his love his expression of “Oh you are going to pay for doing that”. So good

"You’re right you DO suck, now do something about it"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boolean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok here's mine. It's just for fun while I'm stuck on this laptop, so if it doesn’t qualify as a real fight that's ok

In retrospect, pitting the Hulk against Professor Xavier probably wasn't the fairest matchup...

Edit - Oh and if anyone is wondering why his psychic powered wheelchair now has a joystick for movement, I was a bit worried that without the joystick it was kind of hard to tell if he was moving or not. Just in case anyone was curious why it was in there ^_^
    Edit2 - Uploaded pic again - Imageshack ate the picture for some reaosn

Last edited by Boolean; July 22nd, 2008 at 12:51 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Boolean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aloha lads!!!
    Nth Turtle: Very cool, as usual! And as usual, I loved the glares and the rim lighting. Dynamic layout and nice use of perspective, all in all, a very nice piece. You're gonna have to tell me the secret to those cool glares someday...
    Good work bro

Boolean: Fantastic idea and very well executed! Great use of facial expressions! Smooth inking as well...

I should have mine up in a half hour or so...

Rock on people

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mahran For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's my submission...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahran For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Boolean View Post
    Looking good Nth Turtle! It might just be my amazingly poor quality laptop, but the image seems very dark. Granted it's in a sewer so natural lighting isn't going to be abundant, but I didn't even notice the turtle on his back and the one climbing through the wall until I looked at your WIP.

That being said, the addition of the turtle climbing back through the wall, brilliant. It gives a real sense that this battle has been going on for a while and that the turtles are taking a heck of a battering, plus his love his expression of “Oh you are going to pay for doing that”. So good
    Thanks man, yeah the picture is hella dark, but I wanted it that way to give the sense of a real fight in the dark, where you never know where the next attack is coming from. I like the fact that you didn't see 2 of them, if you can't see them looking right at them, what chance does hulk have looking the other way.

Raphael is by far my favourite Turtle so having him take the brunt of the beating (Getting pounded through the wall), but still getting back up and rejoining the fight is just my way of giving him respect. In reality (Well, comic book reality), with the Hulk being super-powered & the Turtles not, Hulk'd slaughter them. But I guess that's where artistic license comes in, i've robbed hulk of his infinite power and invulnerability to make it a slightly more fair contest.

Loved the Hulk vs Xavier pic, only slight crit would be that Xavier's face looks a little lopsided and Hulk's Pectoral muscles are dropping too low, the perspective seems off when you look at his shoulder/neck (Where he's leaning forward) but his Pecs seem to drop straight down. Great comedy though, here's hoping Wolvie comes to the rescue.

Look forward to seeing your work from a better system.

Mahran, nice work.

Love the huge hulk getting powerlifted by the slender Supergirl.
    (Had the hots for Helen Slater for many years after that movie, lol.)

Really like Supergirl's stance, and Hulk's look of utter shock.

Last edited by Nth Turtle; July 20th, 2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: To comment on Mahran's work.

The Sketchbook

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nth Turtle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Nth Turtle View Post
    Thanks man, yeah the picture is hella dark, but I wanted it that way to give the sense of a real fight in the dark, where you never know where the next attack is coming from. I like the fact that you didn't see 2 of them, if you can't see them looking right at them, what chance does hulk have looking the other way.
    In that case, it's perfect!

Cheers for the feedback and crits! Mahran, you made my day One thing I learnt on this piece is take more time setting up. I rushed into it all excited and should have spent more time planning it out, which cursed me with the "I'll fix it later" syndrome which turns into "Well…maybe I'll fix it" which then in the final stages manifests itself as "Meh, good enough"

Edit - @ Submission by Mahran: Brilliant, I love it! It's a great idea for a composition and it made me laugh when I first saw it (in a good way). I hardly ever see anyone draw Supergirl, thumbs up!

Last edited by Boolean; July 20th, 2008 at 06:28 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boolean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,296 Times in 556 Posts
    Follows
    Following

My piece - Magneto sampling a little hulk foot, soon to be followed by a dual knuckle sandwich a'la Hulk

Last edited by The7Artist7; July 20th, 2008 at 08:02 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The7Artist7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by The7Artist7 View Post

My piece - Magneto sampling a little hulk foot, soon to be followed by a dual knuckle sandwich a'la Hulk
    Very nice! It's really different from the spidey one (less cartoony and more comic-y!). Very dramatic! Nice use of those motion blur thingies as well!
    take care bro

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahran For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great pictures everyone the vote for the best will start tomorrow and end 25th julyGood luck

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Where's your entry Getix? I'd've thought you'd be doing one for your own competition, yes?

The7Artist7: As I scrolled down, the picture had an underwater look to me, I thought 'cool, Hulk battling Namor' then I saw the armour and got confused, I was thinking 'Nova?'

A clear indication i'm outta touch with comics when I don't recognise Magneto, lol. With the exception of Hulk's belt buckle I thing Mags is screwed, yes?

Only crit I would have is that hulk's waist looks a little too genteel, he needs a little more girth, other than that it's cool.

Last edited by Nth Turtle; July 21st, 2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: to bold & go where no Turtle has bolded b4...

The Sketchbook

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nth Turtle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sorry nth turtle im noly here to hold the challenge lol maybe in my next challenge ill submit something
    btw ill be posting some new pictures in a new sketchbook by the end of NEXT WEEK!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nth Turtle: Loving the detail you put into setting the scene, telling the story and TMNT - cool choice! (I'm guessing by your name you like turtles lol! I used to own a 3-toed box turtle - loved eating bananas of all things... miss you turty!) Only 2 things I wasn't sure about - Hulks grimace could do with being a little more exaggerated and the red light!? where is it coming from? But liking it bro, very cool - nice one!

Boolean: Nice one - captured Hulks character well - Xavier has good reason to look scared! I agree his pecs do look a little strange but hey - I've really enjoyed your pics - keep it up dude and looking forward to you getting that new puter!

Mahran: HeHe - nice one, Hulk sure does look surprised! Great fun use of colour and perspective - I like

GetiX: Aw maaan... and I was looking forward to seeing you do a pic as well - next time you'd better! lol ;P

Nth Turtle - lol, yeah it does look like underwater - few bubbles and there you go! Yep, he does look like quite a light-weight hulk too, more 'lean' (maybe not fully mad yet - watchout Magneto!) And lol - I don't think it's you who's out of touch with comics dude! I was struggling big time right up to the last minute to work out who to use as Hulk adversary and actually had a pseudo Spidey crossed with ironman copycat futuristic villain dude but it looked kinda weird so finally it clicked that all that energy/ electric stuff looked like Magneto and gave him a cloak and magneto helmet - he has a custom armor suit in new colours specifically designed for this encounter with the Hulk but underestimated the ferocity of Mr Green dude! However, Magneto being the crafty villain he is, has most likely got a plan already for a counter-strike in the battle - you mentioned Hulk's buckle, notice his metal gauntlets too (to concentrate his forcefield capabilities) - Who will win? Maybe I'll work on the conclusion in another challenge... oooh the suspense! lol

Mahran and I are discussing the next Spidey/Hero challenge now so keep an eye out for that - all the best

27. The Following User Says Thank You to The7Artist7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    lol dont worry 7artist7 i gotta few sketches of things that i might be posting tomorrow

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by GetiX View Post
    lol dont worry 7artist7 i gotta few sketches of things that i might be posting tomorrow
    Cool! I'll probably start another superhero challenge tomorrow with the7artist7. Not sure what topic it's gonna be though (spidey related or wonder woman!)
    Anyways, really lookin forward to seeing your stuff
    rock on

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahran For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hulk vs. Angel

I rushed this, spent maybe an hour on this today at most, I liked my sketches better... did a little skewing to make it look better... probably shouldn't even post this.. oh wells

32. The Following User Says Thank You to smrtbob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

34. The Following User Says Thank You to The7Artist7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahran View Post
    Cool! I'll probably start another superhero challenge tomorrow with the7artist7. Not sure what topic it's gonna be though
    Here's some (possibly bad) suggestions

• Smokin hot ladies of the comic book world
    • Same superhero - Different powers
    • characters: Hellboy
    • Superman
    • Batman

@The7Artist7: Your entry for this challenge is a very different style to the last one. I'm jealous as I tend to get stuck to one style I like the power you put into Hulks fists, and from the way the body is positioned it really looks like poor old Magneto is about to cop a heck of a pounding. I have to agree with Nth Turtle that I too thought it was underwater at first. I was thinking “holy crap, Hulk is so badass he’s run out of people on land, now he’s kicking the ass of everyone underwater too!”.

Top work as always!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Boolean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

• Superman
    • Batman

Hey!
    Yup, will have a new challenge set up later today. But it's probably gonna be Spidey with a female superhero, just to mix it up a bit. Will pm u the link...
    cheers bro
    PS: Smokin hot ladies of the comic book world would get A LOT of submissions, pm me and maybe we can set that up as well...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahran For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

• Superman
    • Batman

@The7Artist7: Your entry for this challenge is a very different style to the last one. I'm jealous as I tend to get stuck to one style I like the power you put into Hulks fists, and from the way the body is positioned it really looks like poor old Magneto is about to cop a heck of a pounding. I have to agree with Nth Turtle that I too thought it was underwater at first. I was thinking “holy crap, Hulk is so badass he’s run out of people on land, now he’s kicking the ass of everyone underwater too!”.

Top work as always!
    Hmm - do I get the feeling we're going to be drawing comic book ladies in the near future? interesting suggestions - same superhero different powers sounds really cool

Thanks - yeah, when I create from scratch in photoshop, I tend to get a more messy, gritty style. You should give it a try! Hehe, yeh lets hope for Magneto's sake he can get a forcefield up in time! Hey - it looks so much like it's underwater - maybe it is!

Cool fun

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.