Sketchbook: Master Pug's Sketchbook
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Master Pug's Sketchbook

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Master Pug's Sketchbook

So, I was going to delete all of my posts on my OLD sketchbook and then continue to post...but the SB was 8 pages long so I decided it better to just start over.

For those of you who have never seen me before, I am the Master Pug. I am not a full time artist, but hope to be some day. I have a degree in Studio Arts from the University of Idaho; and my current artistic focus is learning this darned digital paint stuff. As I go, any help / comments are always welcome. I LOVE CC!!

This first one here was one of the later posts of my last SB, and the rest are just some of the "better" things I have done. Might as well start with a bang, eh?

Oh, since my scanner is down right now, most of the posts will be the digital stuff I am trying to do. I know not all of it is good or even close to what I can do with raw materials (pencil and pen and ink being my favies); but I am still learning. Anyway, as Mario always says, "Here we GOOOOOOOOoooo......!!!!"

*removing old items to consolidate also so they thumbnail updates - out with the old and in with the new!*

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by masterpug; December 13th, 2013 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Updating thumbnail
    "Oh my God who is flying this thing! ......... Right, that would be me." ~Wash

DeviantArt - Sketchbook - Concept Art.org Porfolio
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 61