Sketchbook: My NOT MUCH NUDITY AT ALL, Somewhat revamped and editted sometimes Sketchbook.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: My NOT MUCH NUDITY AT ALL, Somewhat revamped and editted sometimes Sketchbook.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My NOT MUCH NUDITY AT ALL, Somewhat revamped and editted sometimes Sketchbook.

--EDIT-- NEW STUFF ON LAST PAGE

Hey all, I'm trying to become more active in the forums. Here is some older stuff from my very first year in college way back when. It was great when I first did it and now I can't really stand to look at it. I redid some stuff and tomorrow I'm going to get stuff from my life drawing class uploaded. Most of it SUCKS for various reason, but my life drawing teacher seemed to like all the stuff I thought was complete crap, and she didnt like anything I thought was good. Either way, here's some stuff to get this thread started.

Number 1 is called Cosmic Shadow - I've toyed with the way this guy looks so many times, its disgusting. He's one of two characters in my head whom I change the look of daily. Sort of like batman action figures - theres everything from "Daytime picnic" batman to "Evil trumping cave dwelling batman with karate chop action and plasma bolt firing rifle"

Name:  Cosmic_by_GraphixzArtist.jpg
Views: 2292
Size:  150.5 KB

Number 2 is a robot whom I used to like. I can see where I screwed up on him and I'm going to redo him probably tomorrow.

Name:  Robot_1_by_GraphixzArtist.jpg
Views: 2264
Size:  25.5 KB

Last edited by hitnrun; July 21st, 2011 at 03:37 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2