Painter X Content
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Painter X Content

hi

since it is weekend i thought i better post this question here instead of contacting the corel support .. (what i will do on monday just in case no one has a solution )

well, i just bought painter x via the download option and would like to know if there is any additional content to download?
    i heared that there are plenty of papers on the cd as well as other stuff .. so i wonder if anyone knows where to download that stuff from?

cheers chris

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Chris,

I'm afraid you'd need to purchase the full boxed version to have the extras on the CD.

There are some things available on the Corel FTP server you can download, one of them being the Groovy Brushes library:

Extras to Download from the Corel FTP Server

That's not what you're looking for, but it's all I know of other than shared custom items you might be able to download from various Painter related forums or Painter artists' websites (including PixelAlley) and the archived Corel Painter newsletter The Painter Canvas archives:

The Painter Canvas Archived Newsletters

#

Please do not PM me with Painter questions. Instead, post them here where everyone can benefit from them. Thanks!

Jinny Brown
    Visit PixelAlley.com
    and The PainterFactory

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks for the links jinny .. i will have a look at them
    still i'd like to have the extras on the cd .. and since i only paid 10$ less than for the boxed version (which is probably for packaging, the cd and the printed manual) i think its more than unfair to let purchasers of the download version not get that content.
    if you have got an email adress of corel please let me know .. i can only find that toll free number which is probably only toll free if you live in america

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.