Sketchbook: Handsky228's Stuff
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Handsky228's Stuff

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Handsky228's Stuff

Hi fellow ConceptArt.org Artists!

been a member for the longest time but shamefully never had the courage to post anything..seeing the vast of good artist around here, and for some reason i felt intimidated with it..which is very wrong! you are greatly honored to kill me for that!

Anyways, really been lurking around since and it's really inspiring to see many artist around here grew Artistically professional. It's really pleasing to know a community where artist around share their thoughts and ideas, learn and grow, which is really helpful and very motivating..^_^

i think it's really time for me to take part with this community, share my works with you and as well as my thoughts with you..
    I would humbly accepts criticism from you guys if you think would really help improve my works..^_^

So here it goes...

I started doing digital works two years ago but didn't really had enough time to work on it, i had to do it only during my spare time..didn't really take it seriously..or maybe i was just to lazy..lol... but now, things change..hehehe i'm old enough to take things seriously..hehehe

heres my latest digital work: i called it steampunkpyfied Peter pan..hehehe an entry artwork for a contest at Deviantart...btw my DA account is obviously written in the picture... hehehe..might want to check it out..^_^

another one i did...just practicing..got no name for the character..any suggestions?hehe

a matte painting also a work-related stuff i did...it was 3d modeled, i did the lighting and painting stuff... most of my digi painting works are done using photohsop cs2..

another matte painting...^_^ did this more than a year ago..

a concept design for Satan which i supposedly made for a project..another old work...

i hope to post more works soon...hehe..still practicing...i'll also try to upload some sketches of mine..
    comments, suggestions and crits are very welcome!^__^

Enjoy!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by handsky228; July 5th, 2008 at 10:50 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.