Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Red face beginning of a long way... (mild nudity)

hi people

after quite a few dsgs, I think I really should make my SB as well it's a sign I became serious...
    I dump various things here along with some thoughts. feel free to skip the blurb, especially that my English is so bad. I understand almost everything, but I rarely write and never talk in English.

I'm a programmer, born in 1976, I live in Hungary.
    as a child I loved drawing, but at 7 I realized I suck and maths are more exciting for me anyway...
    I made not even doodles, but I always loved nice visual things, especially pictures full of beauty, mood or idea...
    20 years passed and I felt an urge to draw... but it was only playing... I drew faces (then bodies too) and almost no more and they were simple copies, mostly from an anime.
    my copies were often impressive for a complete beginner, but I just traced the lines well, I didn't know how to construct a human figure, my own ones were horrible. so I studied human anatomy, but still half-heartedly.
    imagination was never my strong point, but I realized I had no own ideas at all, not even for poses or for a unique face, it was strange, I felt so lame.
    then I've "accidentally" found CA and the Daily Sketch Group. I've read and watched DSG topics for 2 days, it was wonderful. one topic, many different styles and interpretation... I registered and made my first DSG entry. it was bad, but it was such a good feeling to make something and to be among the others, making new things.
    my progress is noticeable, my confidence has grown, my imagination seems to be not completely dead yet and I have new goals.

it's hard to draw every day, I'm struggling with it. but this feeling is too passionate and wonderful, I won't fail.

my favourite topic is the human(oid) body. I want to be really good at it, anatomy, every kind of expressions, different facial features... both simple and realistic, various styles.
    I like clothes and accessories too and I like creatures, plants and I'm ready to make limited effort in order to create backgounds for completeness and mood, but I have an extremely low interest in mechanical things, especially if they're not humanoid-shaped ones (no, I have no mental/emotional problems being a programmer, it's just another thing ). the fact I drew robots shows the power of DSG =)
    I like the simpleness and charm of some anime style (I can admire even the most simplest comic), but I think I usually prefer a more realistic approach... I definitely won't use big eyes and anime noses everywhere, but I like interesting shaped eyes and a bit more slender body then ours.

I dunno if it's a problem, but I'm reluctant to spend too much time and efforts for a picture. I love simple but expressive and feelingful styles and besides, I'm a beginner, I need learn the basics and for now, I need making many sketches about anatomy and stuff, I don't like working in detail on a basically messed up base.

thanks if someone has read this much and now my little things...
    I start with my few drawings _not_ created with pencil or photoshop.

1. (+dragon pencil sketch) my best (though rushed and unfinished) Commodore-64 picture, 2005, FLI (still 16 fixed colors and 320x200 resolution with 2x1 pixels, but this format has more freedom with colors. except for the first 3 column, but I used a trick. I've created the viewer program and the painter, too )
    I really like the dragon, the original pencil sketch became my first avatar.

2. two funny creatures from a thanking card, 2007:

pictures created in Flash (all from 2007):

the winged girl I often draw is Reki/Haibane Renmei. I usually copy very easily, but she drove me nuts!!! I drew many hundreds of Reki, so now some of them are similar to her. I'm not particularly fond of her, but my Love, Alvaro is, he writes fanfic about Reki and himself and I will be his illustrator one day...
    3. a picture about her (the body is horrible)

4. an anonymous haibane girl. I just made lines and circles with my new wacom tablet, as an exercise, but I got bored pretty quickly and suddenly she was there. I had to tidy up her a bit and add colors... it was fun.

5. a one-minute dog a test element for a comic maker site which I've been working on.

6. it's a funny pic about Alvaro. Alvaro isn't only a real person, but his own character their appearances and abilities are different, though

7. a logo. it's a request of Alvaro. the Haibane Renmei has a logo, and Alvaro has his own, vaguely resembling the other one. it still need a finishing touch.

Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by shiNIN; October 12th, 2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: title change
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice start. hope to see more in the future

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

my best pencil sketches

(expcept dsgs )
    I don't have much to show. the copy stuff don't show how I can draw by myself. the others are really messy, with too many lines and my goal usually wasn't a nice rendering, but grabbing something about the anatomy or feeling. I usually don't use shadows, only lines.
    but there were some exceptions.
    especially the fanfic I've already mentioned gave me motivation

COPY:
    1. hands: one of my favourite topic. they have a very important role, but really tough to draw.
    even my copied hands tend to be awful, so I must show these gloved ones (original: Getbackers anime, the fingers of the first doesn't have a 3d feel):

2-3. when I go home, to my Mother, I have no computer, but more time and energy, so I draw more and I copy from various books.
    so I've copied these (I alter some of them in the process).

4. Alvaro's fanfic is a crossover one... he use not only Haibane Renmei, but Bleach too... the two are extremely different, but fortunately Bleach is more compatible for me.
    Inoue Orihime is the only Bleach character I'll need to draw as the illustrator...

OWN SKETCHES:
    5. Reki is a Haibane Renmei character, and these are her usual summer clothes, but I drew from memory:

6. "tearful" - after 150 Reki, not-Reki and almost-Reki faces I tried to give her expressions too... I think she's a bit younger here.

7-9. I had so much time on the train to home, plus a little face (anime profiles are fun)

10-11. sometimes I step closer to caricatures (the second one is the real Alvaro, I drew on a bus, about 2 minutes. I don't have a problem with my _speed_).

12-13. some of my better "Alvaro, the arrancar" drawings. I know, anatomy...
    I'm still don't know how his face will look like exactly. the clothes, the crow skull (I'm glad with my stylized version ), the holed black wings and the broken black halo are from Alvaro's fanfic and the character _must_ be a slim, feminine boy. *sigh*
    the clothes are correct on the picture with adult and child (the adult figure wears it), and I usually forgot the wings or the halo (or there wasn't space left for it).
    the child version has a shiny halo and gray wings like every good Haibane.

14. a muscular, totally off-character Alvaro. you know, I just need to play around sometimes... I was cruel, but I enjoyed it

15. "Mine is bigger" (it's about his wings, of course ). I messed up his left hand.

Last edited by shiNIN; June 29th, 2008 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

DSG entries part I (pencil or Flash)

after the period shown by the previous pictures, I made a really big jump.
    I drew still rarely, but it was from another world: Daily Sketch Group entries and studies for them. I made things I didn't know I was able to...
    most of them are (wow, they're many... I didn't realized it until now):

1. DSG 1326: Environment: NATURAL FEATURE OF DIRT AND ROOTS RISES OUT OF WINDSWEPT PLAIN (Flash)

2-3. DSG 1327: Creature: BIZARRE ALIEN IS LIKE AN AMBULATORY COLLECTION OF SLIME-MOLDS
    the shot of my pencil sketch was horrible and I applied an effect. it couldn't do much harm I redraw it in Flash.

4. DSG 1328: Sci-Fi: LUXURY YACHT'S SUPER-LOADED FANTASY JUMP-JET

5. DSG 1329: Creature: THE ALIEN "SPHINX" IS COMPLETELY FREAKISH (Flash)

6. DSG 1333: Sci-Fantasy: WEAPON-TOTING DINOSAUR W/ A HUMAN FACE VS. LAND-SQUID THING

7. DSG 1335: Creature: CENTAUR IS RIDICULOUSLY, VEIN-POPPINGLY, MUSCLED

8. DSG 1344: Creature: GREEN, ELEPHANT-SIZED, HERBIVORE W/ YELLOW MARKINGS + SHORT-HORNS (human figure added only for showing its size)

9. DSG 1346: Sci-Fi Character: CYBER-AMBASSADOR IS A ROBOT KNOWN AS "THE BIRD-WOMAN"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

DSG entries part II (Photoshop)

I've got fed up with the quality of my entries created with pencil and shot with a camera, and I like colors anyway... so I've switched to Photoshop.
    some time later I threw away my beloved lines too. I had no experience with colors and composition... it was tough, but I wasn't bored at all.

DSG 1349: Open-Ended: THE CHANGELING (only the best part)

DSG 1351: Creature: FREAKY ALIEN "TREE SPIDER" WAITS FOR PREY TO WALK BELOW

DSG 1354: Creature: AN ALIEN HOLDING ITS BABY
    the original pencil sketch has some charm, but the result wasn't the expected . somehow it became a bit distorted (in the original the parent looks exactly into its baby's eye) and I had very serious problems with colors I just couldn't fix.

DSG 1356: Fantasy: NEWLY DEVELOPED FAERIE EMERGES FROM ITS CHRYSALIS (I consider it a failure, though I like the leaves and the idea: the newborn fairy is looking to the wormie and thinking about what she gained and what she LOST)

DSG 1360: Creature: UNIPED CYCLOPS (lines again. I needed them )
    not very tidy, but I liked this pic and I drew one such cyclops every day for a while. even the whiteboard in the office couldn't avoid its fate. my collegues were glad

DSG 1361: Sci-Fi • PEOPLE SPOT THE HUGE ROBOTS CRESTING THE FORESTED HILL HORIZON
    the people are too black, but I drew a scene and there's some lightning, I was a bit pleased

DSG 1362: Sci-Fantasy • RED SEMI-CIRCULAR ALIEN CRAFT IS KNOWN AS THE "BLOOD ARC"
    crafts aren't my thing, but I focused to the colors and played with PS brushes, it was fun

DSG 1365: Creature • CLOSE-UP SHOT OF A SEA BEE... BEES THAT'VE GONE AQUATIC
    I still played with brushes. the coral is referenced, though it wasn't really like this

DSG 1366: Creature: HIDEOUS DEEP-SEA MONSTROSITY IS CREEPILY KNOWN AS "THE MERMAID"
    I got a bit carried away... 2 versions

DSG 1368: Sci-Fantasy • THE GREAT MECHANICAL SQUID
    I'm proud of it at last, I did something I was really pleased with!

DSG 1370: Creature • ESIPHET, THE VELOCIRAPTOR-HEADED EGYPTIAN GOD OF PUNISHMENT
    too crowded in the breast area, there are some anatomy issues and it's not sharp enough, but I like his legs. I need to draw figures without outlines

DSG 1373: Weirdness • HUMAN CHRYSALIS

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

my CA stuffs other than DSG entries

1. the task was to overpaint a kid's drawing, in The Monster Engine style. it was fun

2. Gimme Face #4: Pucker up my hero! first I thought of Catwoman, but she's not a hero and the current dsg was about bunny... so here's my make-up hero

I will continue making entries (usually with Photoshop), they're useful and it's good to show my little things.
    but I badly need making a lot of anatomy studies and I lack experience in everything. as for human anatomy, I have a good eye to realize what the problem is, but if it's anything else (composition, color, lightning...), I just feel something isn't right and often have no idea how to fix it . so any good advice is highly appreciated!
    I will do what I can myself, I'll practice (and draw instead of writing)

thanks for visiting my very humble SB! crits are welcomed, of course. be honest with me, I will be the same in your SB I like to crit when I am able to give a reasonable opinion.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    me again. soz if i was a bit vague in my earlier post, I meant to say something was slightly off about your anatomy but i could not place my finger on it. looking at your newer stuff I can see alot of improvement in your work. keep it up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi shiNIN!

whoah! that's a lot of sketches there man! I like how you imagination works!
    anyway, hope to see more stuff, and I am looking forward to seeing you
    develop and improve your art!
    Don't give up ya hear?

I SWEAR ON THE GRAVES OF ALL THE TALENTED FILIPINO ARTISTS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE ME, THE FILIPINO ART LEGACY WILL CONTINUE!

MY DAY JOB http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=136204

MY ANGRY SKETCHBOOKhttp://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...129015&page=13

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    phoenicorn: OK, I understand, just I saw soo many times "nice start", even in extremely beginner SBs that it's very shallow for me... but now I get another very frequent and highly true phrase yeah, I have to work on anatomy, very, very much, especially that I want to draw mainly humans - and do it well, at that (it can't be helped, I'm like this ).

the ANGRY filipino: don't worry, I don't mean to give up there are hard times, tough.
    my number one task is now: DOING STUDIES. I never did such things, I just drew something ocassionally. I'm extremely slow if I have to develop a new habit. I love human anatomy, but I am not a disciplined person and I do anything but studies after my work's day and the most basic household chores.

my new picture is for gimme face #5. in my latest DSG entries I tried to draw without my dear lines, but for faces, I have a very strong desire using them.
    I never drew a decent (for my level) face without lines and I like them anyway and I know there's cases and styles they have a right to exist

the problem is I can't control my lines when I'm using a tablet.
    the bunny girl was created mostly with the eraser tool, because I was not able to draw relative thin and correct lines. it was tiresome.
    creating "Sly cry", I used Flash (line smoothing, if my lines are wonky... it's not like 'real drawing' but I was desperate) and PS for afterwork (limited shading and hair). and my Flash picture was based on a PS sketch based on a pencil sketch. it just... turned out this way.
    shading are minimal, because I lack knowledge on lighting/shading and have no confidence. and I can't draw hair.
    okay, I've learned a couple of things...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my fresh and hot DSG entry
    I like my idea and I'm pleased with my nebula. the composition isn't good and I realized again I have serious difficulties with drawing an object in perspective.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    DSG 1379: Character: SHORT BOUNTY-HUNTER HAS WEAPONRY/BACK-EQUIPMENT TWICE AS TALL

well, I had an idea. not literally a bounty hunter, but I thought it wasn't a bad idea
    the problem was that for a such difficult picture I am far too tiny... I needed quite a few hours making only this sketch. it's about my idea only, technically it's not much. maybe I will make something about it one day...
    I had to make this sketch, but now it's better to use my time for studies!

"Photography is a sublimated murder" /Susan Sontag/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy

I tried to do something for GIMME FACE #6 - KISSING. I spent hours on it and the sketch was still horrible. I had difficulties with the lips, I drew them several times. and line control with a tablet is definitely not my thing.
    at last I used Flash and its line smoothing, then some silly colors and shadows, though I don't know much of either. well, here is the result. I'm tired and it felt not like 'drawing'. maybe I have an unusual small talent. or I am bad at choosing ways to achive something. now I'm a bit disappointed in myself.
    or just facial expressions are such a hard nut to crack? they're tough, I'm sure, but still...

I won't give up, next time I will use pencil. this time I faced with too much difficulties at once.
    now I make some anatomy studies too. the weekend is almost gone and somehow I made everything but studies

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Eesh, yeah, kissing can be tough . But I think you actually pulled it off pretty well! He bottom lip is a tad too big, and maybe more defined cheeks, but other than that...

I really enjoy the anime influenced style youve going here, keep at it!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello shiNIN!

stick with those studies man! the only way to get better is to stick with the studies.
    and you can post the studies you make here in your sketchbook.
    I know its tempting to draw anything except studies but trust me,
    doing studies are for your own good.
    I'll be checking in to see if you post some studies..
    if you dont..i'll be very aaangrrryyyyy!!!!

I SWEAR ON THE GRAVES OF ALL THE TALENTED FILIPINO ARTISTS WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE ME, THE FILIPINO ART LEGACY WILL CONTINUE!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy

drewfarr: thanks I try to keep the anime style influence as minimal as possible (except that I probably will draw slender, long-legged humans, I like them this way), because I need to learn drawing a normal human body, but sometimes I can't resist

the ANGRY filipino: you're totally right. and I like even studies, because I LOVE the human body, it's so beautiful and interesting - and damn tough to draw. the problem is that I draw too little. the entries aren't only more exciting, but there's a deadline and if I get an idea, I want to show it. studies can wait a little more... and somehow the evening is over... again. and I read too much, this forum is so exciting... my bad, I have no excuses. I'll get over it.

but yesterday I actually did some studies, mostly stickman poses. they're ugly.

and I realized I definitely must draw simple things too, not only humans. I get disappointed if I can't draw something nicely. maybe some cute simplified skulls (I can't part with humans, but I'm trying)

a post without any picture? it can't be...
    so some older studies. unfortunately, I tend to copy the lines without listening to the anatomy itself, so my skills don't improve at all. but without references I go astray. I'll work on it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

studies

I'm back from my little holiday and I think it's high time to update my abandoned little topic nothing nice to look at, just a few studies, just to show what am I doing... my goal wasn't a nice render, but still they're very messy, I think I was not patient...
    some Brightman, Kevin Chen, posemaniacs... I hope I go to a good direction, I know I need anatomy knowledge and studies now, but I'm a bit uncertain what exactly to do...
    I'm copying nice and easily drawable hands/faces/figures too, but I don't show such things, I copy them easily and I just wish they help me to construct my own figures and hands.

I'll continue studying the muscles of the human body (in the past few days I've studied the ones in the leg, Latin names are fun ) and I need to listen to the proportions, when I concentrate to the forms, I'm tend to make such mistakes. the head/torso proportion is the worst, I think my anime watching is at fault too...

sorry for my rusty-again English...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pretty cool SB man!!
    Keep it up!!!

My Sketchbook [ACTUALLY UPDATED!]

I have 800 posts

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey buddy! Glad to see you are doing anatomy studies now!
    ( i should really do some too..)
    keep on drawing man!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    chuck18mp: thanks!
    the ANGRY filipino: thanks. I'm glad too, I need them badly

well, some pictures:
    eyes and mouth (copy, Kevin Chen), my angry samurai for Gimme Face #7 (5 minutes pencil sketch and the multiple hours digital version, grrr) and a doodle-guy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your studies are great, keep them rolling and you improve in no time.

AgentAlpha is offline Female Agent of the Matrix Level 2 Gladiator: Ordinarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm not sure if I can get proffesional advice because I'm not proffesional...but may be I can suggest something you may find helpful.......It is good that you started to make anatomy studies.. it will make your hand feel sure when you draw.[at least how it works for me] I suppose you already knew this but may be you would like to check Bridgman and Loomis books of anatomy...they can give you some pretty good ideas.http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=131117
    Also this site: www.posemaniacs.com could be really helpful in your anatomy studies.

It is really good that you do things from imagination and from memory. Keep up the good work and the studies!

P: S I really like the nebula pic and your anatomy studies !

AgentAlpha is offline Female Agent of the Matrix Level 2 Gladiator: Ordinarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can't give proffesional advice because I'm not proffesional...but may be I can suggest something you may find helpful.......It is good that you started to make anatomy studies.. it will make your hand feel sure when you draw.[at least how it works for me] I suppose you already knew this but may be you would like to check Bridgman and Loomis books of anatomy...they can give you some pretty good ideas.http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=131117
    Also this site: www.posemaniacs.com could be really helpful in your anatomy studies.

It is really good that you do things from imagination and from memory. Keep up the good work and the studies!

P: S I really like the nebula pic and your anatomy studies !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I am not able to write a short post, really

yinteck: thanks my biggest problem is that I draw very little. I sacrifice my free time for it, but somehow time is flying away. I think I have great uncertainty and some fear from the whole thing. I'm searching and struggling. and I'm a perfectionist but I won't give up, never.
    AgentAlpha: thanks! yeah, I know some Loomis and Bridgman works. but my favourite is Sheldon Borenstein: See it, feel it, trace it, draw it. unfortunately, it's very hard to get this book. I can buy Bridgman books easily and cheaply on eBay, but I want the Borenstein one, somehow it's for me, the information get through easily and I find it useful.

I've brought some really messy stuff, just to show I'm making my studies. not much, I've spent my time with searching on the Net and watching and thinking. just one anatomy book isn't enough for me. I had two printed sheet about the human muscular system and they were different, I spotted some anatomy flaws too, and I needed other views too. I had a tiresome day. I've learned a couple of Latin and English words and found out there's such things as hyoid bone. it's so unique and important and interesting, but I hadn't learnt about it! oh and I admire the human body more than ever. what a wonderful system...

oh, too much talk. here are some studies and a very early wip about a dragon. that's an aborted dsg entry (herbivorous dragon), now I have no time and self-confidence to finish it. I wish to learn digital painting _properly_, not "some shapes, burn and dodge" style thing. the dragon's body is referenced, but I altered it, the head is my favourite dragon head type. this specie can't fly and is peaceful, the colors are for hiding. I planned darkgreen wings and mane, I dunno what will I do with my picture, but now the colors are boring for me.

I think it's time to make body parts and bodies, a LOT of them. and throw away this fear in me produce quantity and I'm sure quality will come.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You're doing the right thing, my friend. It's great to see people with a positive attitude like yours. Keep this up!

Thanks for dropping by my SB!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ronald Liu: thanks!

now I'm better, in Sunday I was a bit lost... yesterday I started drawing at 9pm, I was tired, but I didn't care. at the end I drew half-asleep, but at least I wasn't shocked because of the result. I drew feet and hands from life. I don't show the feet. I have some pride, after all hands are even trickier, but I tried to choose easier poses. my line quality and the scribbling is horrible, I need to use more pencils and develop some technique...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry inactivity

I'm really mad at myself. I have an easy period in my work, I have a willing model who cook for me this week as well (more time for drawing)... and I go home, take some rest and go to bed. okay, the weather is rainy, but I have absolutely no reason for being soooo tired once I drew anyway, half-asleep... not very good. last night I woke up at 4am, but I only read some Loomis and slept again.

some really crappy sketches (and I don't show the others... miserable hands, maybe my weakest point in human drawing).
    a hand with a photo ref (it's actually looks like a hand... fluke) and some life drawing (well, the third pic has things copied from anime too). without shading, I studied the lines and I think the light wasn't good anyway and the model fell asleep during the process...

weekend comes, I will have more time and energy
    I have some ideas:
    1. let's try spending more than 1-3 minutes for a hand/arm drawing... well, patience isn't my strong point and if I saw I drew some miserable thing again I don't wish to play with it more.
    2. I need to draw poses. I'm focusing to the body parts only this week... I never drew many poses in my life. but if I fear them, I won't be better.
    3. I need some excitement. studies are fine, but I need other things too. my tiny creativity does nothing and the studies are a bit discouraging...
    and today is my 32nd birthday! I want to make some nice little thing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    shiNIN relax ! u already have a good attitude. Relax have fun, give urself a break when u are frustrated. Keep ur spirit high and you'll improve.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Happy birthday! anyway take your time
    I don't praise my own art, but that's just me because I want and need that career
    on the other hand, you are in no hurry and you should do it for fun

good luck!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Happy Birthday Man!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

great expectations for today :)

I write too much again... but being at CA is great for my English, well, maybe the quality doesn't show it, but I'm far quicker now
    and my SB is a bit like my psychiatrist I need to write about my stuggles and thoughts. sorry for that.

thank you guys
    yeah, I know... at the beginning, when I just copied anime faces for fun, I was relaxed, I don't want to be a graphician or anything... but then my perfectionism became active in this area too. but the main thing is that I draw not enough. I studied muscles and bones, though and now that I have an SB, plus I heavily criticise others' works (I have an eye for anatomy flaws, it's true, but I should show them I am able to draw a human figure if I want), I won't bear long the pressure and shame and I simply will draw

yesterday evening I was tired again, I drew some life studies. arms and hands, I'm a maniac now, I want to draw hands, dammit. I know it's a tough object, but I want to draw simple but nice ones, and now.
    my model was asleep and I was lying sleepily too, so the loomis study (male body, front) became lopsided, but not bad, except the awkward wrongsized hands I do it again today! Loomis' Figure drawing is very useful and I will take my time, no one minutes scribblings

the picture:
    a hand. it's better than my hands from life... it's from a Haibane Renmei artbook, plus my memory/knowledge/whatever.
    the wormies... lookie, a doodle I practically never do a doodle, especially recently, in my human anatomy maniac
    the shot is better, redrawing with a softer pencil + outside shooting + exposition correction makes wonder... the light was better too.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 114