Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity) - Page 40
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1292
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi shiNIN! You know what I think you should do? Environments. Breaking out and doing something different can be super inspiring and what you learn will bleed back into your preference, which is the human figure. It'll make you feel good, I'm sure.

You are definitely improving! Love that picture of your RP character. Draw a shit ton of legs, btw. I find the hardest part is actually positioning them on the body in a way that makes sense, when it's from imagination...

Keep goooiiing!

We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.
    - Ray Bradbury
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlebones For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I'm very very lazy nowadays. Very. I still avoid drawing, mostly and it's really bad.
    I actually could draw something if my time management and attention wouldn't be epically horrible. I simply do things and I just realize it's night and I drew nothing.

Just boring copied stuff, at least I didn't put almost everything here like other times. But still too much.

So, I looked at ccsears's hatching topic, not for the first time - and totally can't find one of my books about portrait drawing. There's lovely hatching in it though. I wish to look at it. Ineed to find other sources.

Replies, maybe?

Plissken: Your comment made me smile, even now when I reread it and my mood could be better. I'm lucky to have you here. I don't remember when was the last time I commented in your SB, I'm inactive at that (commenting in SBs, I mean) these days, again. I don't always find the words.

Jaik: Thanks... They aren't always that good and when they are, it's probably someone's influence, I should do it much more in order to really feel it mine.

Flashback: Thanks. I guess so, the beginning was long ago and I know shit back then. We don't have many computer parties here nowadays either... But one normal, bigger and one 8-bit party still happens and it's good. I should do something for a coming up one, it was ages ago when I made a 256 byte intro last time.

Pete Hidalgo: Good for you. I don't like my SB as much I'm sure Well my best skulls were cool. I should keep my current skull drawing skills at that level... *sigh* Thanks for the visit

littlebones: My problem is that I lost interest in enviros for a while. It's stupid (once I probably wrote a list why it would be great and useful to do enviros) but I can't draw even when I have some motivation so it's impossible when I haven't. It's strange but nature scenes and especially skies amaze me when I'm not here. I still grab the camera and shot the clouds when I'm home but to paint them... I lost the interest. I wish to get it back and probably will eventually but... I'm sorry I replied about my miserable state that long. It's pointless. I need to draw, somehow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi darlin

I hope you are well and fighting fit, don't feel bad about not posting or drawing much you just need a mental rest is all. Get a good holiday under your belt and play with a camera for a bit. You could even post some of them if you feel the need mate.
    just draw when your muse is upon you as they say, if you are not in the mood then you wont be satisfied with your end results.

Love you loads so don't desert me or I will send LtPlissken to find you and you wouldn't want that now would you

all the best my mate.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Is that a pink panther I see back along? wicked. Yeah, I'm hearing words like 'flowing' and 'loose' by people, and I have to say there damn right there.
    To me you seemed to have a turbulent beginning but now its really paying off for you and it shows in the breadth of work you create, the range of subjects you cover is amazing.
    I particularly like your crystal skulls, (opting for a quality descriptive made up word here) there really crystally.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Dee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I usually have quite a few walls between me and drawing... Now it remained one I guess. I just need to draw... So hard.
    So my days weren't very active, again, well my head is full with thoughts about the house. It's so sad it's constructed in a way we need to pay almost the amount we bought it for to have it insulated because it need to be partially (the bigger half) rebuilt before... Well it will be bigger and better afterwards. Even if the winter will be freezing (probably no money for insulation and the stove will be gone there will be heating but too little), there won't be furniture for a while (no money), and so on. There will be crazy times.

Oh but I carried away.

Lightship: But I wanna draw... I have to. I will. I think.

Jay Dee: I don't think I ever drew a pink panther, I can't be sure though...
    Thanks. I could be so much better if I actually drew, you know. Something keeps keep me from drawing, well it's myself, surely. How I hate this. I don't deserve any nice words except for the mere crazy fact I don't give up and try to try to draw.

I'm so pitiful.

Just some pig sketches I couldn't finish. Should I? I play to do some more completed studies, I've found some funny photos.

I will shot my SB pages, I did some hatching. Better than before, worse than I wish them to be And too damn complicated. The cool ones don't need to use near so many strokes. I can't even copy that. Hatching is so hard. If you are bad with values to begin with.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh yes when we bought our house we also paid the same amount to renovations that the actual house cost. But then again it was a pretty cheap house because it was in such a poor condition to begin with. But luckily we had some helpers so it was renovated pretty quickly. And also we were living on hire (is that the word?) the whole renovation time so it was easier that way. But I know it's hard to draw when you have so much other things on your mind. I don't think I drew all that much during the time of renovation, because we were there working at the house every night. But can't really say else than just try to hang on there.

Also I would like to see some more completed studies from you. Love them pigs, so cute! Keep it up whenever you can! And don't feel bad if you can't, after all your house is the most important thing now and when it's finished, you have tons of time to draw again.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    PIGGIES!!!

I love little pigs! usually when properly formatted and made into bacon but there you go.
    Thanks very much for the SB visit and as usual you have given me loads more to think about, and some of it I don't have answers to as yet, Oh and I left some questions for you on there so if you get the chance pop back and have a look for me please darlin and I shall be in your debt.

I shall come back and crit properly when I get my head out from up my butt and start thinking straight.

all the best my mate.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Satu: It's a quite new nice house... except the tiles aren't to my liking, well I will paint them for now But it's a summer house or whatever the word for it is... So there were no stict regulation so it has no insulation at all. Just the top floor is badly structured for insulation... Well it's hot up there under the roof in hot weather, the bottom is cool...
    We simply had no other choice, we had to get out of that rented place we hated that time. And we have nice view. Stairs. Fruits galore. Peace (and everything, even the smallest villages are far)... Nice neighbours. Lake. Animals. Forest. Too small hills but we see two mountains (Hungarian mountains so nothing exotic or high). I'm sorry I have a bad day and I try to be not so disappointed we came to this point. We simply had no choice back then and we liked this one. Still do.
    I wouldn't even mind the expenses but we have no money left for insulation, a car, furniture or anything... We won't have a really nice bathroom for some time, just this tiny one with beautiful but cold tiles. I want a golden/brown/red bathroom I think
    And I will have walls I won't dare to paint on. Maybe I should do it before the destruction phase began. I don't think my painting will be so good for the first try. I will use Touhou girls, Alvaro will love them.
    My problem is I don't even draw when there's no remodeling... I don't even know when I did these half-assed things in the past... There were probably short times when I somehow, miraculously drew.

Lightship: No. Little piggies meant to be happy, digging with their lovely tiny feet, getting lots of love and admiration! (Well they are the tastiest animals, kind of, that's true... I always were a vegetarian type, I loved vegetables WAY more than meat, I didn't have the slightest interest in meat expect the meat of a well kept pig (not the industrial tortured type).)
    Still, I like pigs and I'd love if wild pigs would have a full life running from other big animals (definitely no one in these lands), not from this one who uses guns.
    Pigs are sweet. I need to paint them properly.

Well. The weather is hot again and I hadn't a good sleep in quite a few days. I sleep but it's even more useless than normally. I should remember I can draw even when I can't think. But I can't think this when I can't think... Still, I did a tiny something, I'm obsessed with cloths and knots and folds again I really want to figure these things out. It's hard when I focus on hatching... or not? Maybe it force me to use my eye and brain differently... Anyway, it's fun. Hatching is a bit impressive even if I don't do it right... And I just love this thin marker, it has a lovely desaturated green color. I barely used pencils lately.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pigs and meerkats ♥ Also, that progress O_O Just skipped through a few of the first and last pages and the progress you made in that time is pretty impressive and motivating, too
    Keep it up!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zidartha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hehe piggies :3 I like the knot studies in your last post. Very cool Wish i could help you like you helped me but I dont have any crits to give =/
    Thank you for the input you had in my sketchbook it helped a lot

DeviantART // My Sketchbook
    If you have the time please show me some love and +watch or come by and check out my progress and crit me!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaik For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Zidartha: Well the start was eons ago. I don't even understand how but even I feel I improved. Not like I'm near anywhere I'd like to be.

Jaik: Oh don't worry, I'm not really in a dire need of crits I put stuff here to keep me going. It's much easier this way. And it's cool if I was able to help, I often feel it's no good just having an eye to spot flaws. My inner critic evolved, he even knows he's not as good as he should be. Maybe it's why he's so silent about my stuff recently...

Hi people ~ I so won't be concise this time either, I'm quite well now
    We surely will have some insulation already for this winter, cute windows and more ~
    Well our mechanics disappeared so Teresa is in a lil bit trouble, oh if I could draw, I'd draw that. Not like I have an idea but I'm sure I would find. There are zillion Teresa and Ciliegia ideas waiting for me to draw them. Poor lil ones, I hope they are very patient.

I never told here I had some origami days some time ago (well it's way better than playing Katawa Shoujou... My first dating slim game. My opinion of it is "WTF", kind of. It's... stressful. The choices often are about some random lil things but they change everything. I dislike the protagonist. He's a wimp who changes according to the gals. The faces often are drawn very, very, very badly, and you don't expect wonders from stuff similar to anime fanart. Still, they are bad. The folds are way better... Mmmm, folds... I like them more than ever.)
    I need to show them:

The 3d origami thingie is supposed to be a Soot ball from Spirited Away, with a star in its mouth. It's similar enough to me. It was tedious even to paint the little elements (especially the top ones, the others have little paint on them just the visible part). It's not easy to buy black paper here, it seems.

Some more knots... Knots on a sharf aren't only cool (and I don't know how to draw them, the possibilities seem to be endless) but I have them anytime anywhere if I bring my lil red neck scarf with me. Okay, I have my hands too, for example but hands are much more intimidating. And I don't draw just anything.

Some other half assed stuff, I couldn't make myself to do something serious in the last days. I feel better now but I will go on a holiday, High Tatra Mountains, I'm coming ~.

It's strange but it seems I don't need to struggle when I do anything referenced. I know, I must choose too easy targets But still. I leveled up regarding this. Cool.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I did not much but I roleplayed with Yukie at least. I'm horrible when not warmed up. I should properly design her too. I figured out she must have epicantic fold but she's not a monolid.
    More pics will come later, now I have only this lil thing ready and I have no time, I will sleep little enough before I get up and go to a 3-days holiday I already mentioned. Bike riding, I didn't really do that lately and the lovely scenery will enhance the joy. I hope I will return refreshed and really get serious with faces and everything.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh wow, you have been busy! Keep it up. Especially like the piggies!

Freelance Artist Website : http://www.allyalbon.com

Blog : http://allyalbon.wordpress.com/

Black Cat Chronicles : Soul Thief now published
    http://aileenpettigrew.wordpress.com/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AllyAlbon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Love them origamis. It would be nice to learn do those. But then again I don't have enough time even on drawing.. Also the folds and bullets look nice.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! you're doing a lot of work, keep it up, you'll keep improving, no doubt!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychobuddy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Considering my mood today, I better not write too much blurb now (impossible). My self-respect is, like, negative now.
    When I bring my tiny morsels showing I'm still kicking, half-assed as ever, I usually wish no one looks at them. I don't deserve attention and no one can help me until I get a bit alive and serious. I put those here because of myself. It helps me a bit.

Oh Tegaki E. I needed to draw some complicated drawings. I.e. not merely faces from an angle my choice. I know nothing at all.

Well, pics.

Traditional (pencil, marker):

Tegaki E:

Photoshop:

I better drink now something strong. Where are my 80+% absinth when I need it? I don't have any now and Stroh80 is impossible to drink. So I will go light and drink vodka.
    Well I'm not a big drinker, neither my BF, that's why a bottle of tasty whisky lasts 4 years in the household.

Oh replies! I almost forgot.

AllyAlbon: Thanks! Pigs are wonderful. But when I draw animals, I usually end up thinking they are wonderful. I need to draw them more often! It's relaxing compared to drawing humans.

Satu: Thanks. The normal origami didn't need much time (~25 minutes for the polyeder ones in my case), the 3d origami is another thing, even this small one required several days as I refused to sacrifice hours on a single day. I did normal origami for hours... But I stopped now It was a nice change. I feel stuck to stupid old habits. How can I start to draw like crazy? I KNOW it would feel irresistible after a little time but how do I reach that level? Rhetorical question from a zombie without any self control.
    Erm, it's not a day for a normal reply, sorry.

Psychobuddy: Really? I don't know anymore. I have problems with the same things than ever And sometimes I just feel I can't draw anything at all. I blame my imagination. It's usually playing dead. My copying skills are really improving, I feel that. Does it mean I have some knowledge by myself? As I copy quicker and looking less at my refs...

Holiday and extreme hot weather passed, I'm sure I will update my SB more frequently. Well people will take apart the second floor of the house and this room will be too busy with furniture and stuff... But that shouldn't distract me.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice studies! the last few skulls, what animal is that from?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete Hidalgo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pete Hidalgo: Thanks. They are pig skulls. Domesticated and wild, maybe I will draw some more, there are way different ones.

I'm a bit more serious than before I think. I focus on faces. Because I like them the most and I know a lil bit about them so my best chance to do anything decent is to level up at drawing faces.
    I don't like to put things copied from someone else's drawing here but it's too hard to avoid it. Maybe it's not even a bad thing. I don't know. The main thing is I used some old drawing of kaktuzlime (hmmm I will look at the more recent ones too because they are cool). I seriously studied them. Drew them. Changed them.

Doodles. The kudagitsune (human form) boy doesn't even have a name but it's my smallest problem. I create him damn slowly.

Yukie wasn't active these days, it's a part of an OOC post featuring profiles

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You have come such a long way already! such an amazing progress. very motivating to me. Just keep on going strong.

Please, excuse me for the possible errors in my English.

Sketchbook

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Steeliebob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    shinin hi i saw great improvements since the last time ive checked your work great stuff keep at it!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to dimi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi people.

I had no roof above my head at all. Only a slab with a hole in it for the stairs, good there's not even a chance for rain. Our wee bit house remodeling began. Maybe will have a partial insulation, maybe not. It will be fun. Maybe I will able survive the winter, even (heating will be a fraction of the old, faaaaaaaaaar from being enough amount though there will be positive changes too ). It's so vague at the moment.
    So there was packing and noise starting in the middle of my sleeping cycle. I was tired, didn't draw anything, get some rest and now I feel I'm the exact opposite of a creative artist. My brain feels pretty similar to the porridge I just ate, IDK about the taste but there are about the same thinking capacity, at least regarding drawing. My English sucks too though it's nothing new.

But I wanted to update as a sign I'm alive so brace yourselves because I did nothing good at all. Brushes still confuse me terribly. Don't comment about the softness of the Kutna Hora skulls (Kutna Hora is somewhat close unlike the mummies in Sicily but alas, I've never been there yet either). It would just annoy me and it wouldn't help at all.
    These are just "let's copy something as a start. oh wait how did 2 days passed and I didn't even finish these" things, it's what I was able to produce now.
    But some older stuff first.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Rant

I don't know if it gets better like in the past it did several times... But now I feel I can do nothing, I can't even reach the beginner level (I rarely think about it but I must be a complete beginner despite all the years and studying because I can't draw anything by myself and even if there are something I can, I usually don't know about it so the result is the same).
    It seems I pour stuff into my head but it flows out of me without changing anything. I know I barely draw and not what I should but still, I should have learned just a little over this time. But I can't even draw a fucking head in a simple 3/4 view, dammit. And I don't have much idea about things that aren't heads. I don't care there are times when I can copy something. It doesn't really matters.

Digital media confuse me totally. But I just can draw little simple sketches with my pencils/markers. But my line control is zillion times better there.

I wanna scream but I know it wouldn't help.
    *sigh*

The bottom stuff was made when I was tired and worse than half assed, I'm quite sure I'm better than that but still awfully bad. Sometimes not. So it must be hit and miss, without a decent valid skill/knowledge.
    And about the very first one: I spent hours in Chris Sweizer's blog today, I don't like everything he does but there's a lot of stuff to learn from It was a nice time. Sometimes my copywork became quite impressive. It's so sad. I want to be impressive on my own and not just every once in a while
    Just a bit impressive. Not too much.
    Eh.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice focus on faces Shin. The lines like very anime-ish. But when you put the rendered versions those look really good.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete Hidalgo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Too much blurb and nothing that could make this SB spunky

If you think destroying things is too easy, you never had a simple brick wall with a ridiculously high amount of reinforced concrete in it. Or you are Chuck Norris.

This is my latest thoughts of mine.
    I actually envision a belligerent dwarf (ah, Jason was awesome in that Critique Center topic that time, the only reason I didn't put those cool sentences into my signature was that someone else did it before me) with a huuuuuuge hammer outside, I even tried to draw the gesture but Mami (magical girl, I have a figma, a figure that have some limited skills at having different poses. A little less than the well known wooden mannikin but she's cuter and more realistic. Well not too much, you can't expect the impossible from a magical girl from an anime. But she has cute hands and boobs and whatnot), so, Mami sucked at having that violent dwarf gesture. I blame the cute blinking face she's currently having but her arms reached their limits as well.
    I should have drawn this above paragraph as a silly comic strip but I have my limits as well.

Pete Hidalgo: Don't insult me. I remember the words of the one whose SB was the first thing I ever saw on this site (I googled for bunnies if I remember correctly): "Your mom has anime eyes". That was a fun one. Alas, I don't even know who that person was. I just looked at some SB pages and joined. I don't really remember why... I have these silly ideas. Drawing and me - is there any real chance for this combo to work?
    Oh, thanks, by the way, I'm not in my most serious periods of my life
    And nothing wrong with good stylization. At that point, I simply can't differenciate between anime and non-anime. They are too close to each other. If not, that's the kind of anime I don't like, usually.

I want to draw stylized stuff at the moment. Quicker, flowier, I dig good stylized things. I don't even know I'm cut to do realistic stuff... I just did some of them because that was the easiest and it didn't require imagination or memory. But I'm not happy with that.
    Well realism and semirealism looks cool (radiosity for the win - well it can be applied to stylized stuff as well). We'll see.

I'm in a constant state of wanting to draw. I even try to do it all day.
    Why can't I find something I'm able to copy to get me to start... Destruction of the concrete parts of the top floor in my house (there's many) is DAMN NOISY, it's extremely hot out there and they ruins my focus. Oh it will be soooooo good when these problematic things are gone.
    I tried to listen to "Mr. Self Destruct" from NIN, I'm in my biggest NIN period ever. I actually rarely listen to it despite my nick. But when I do, I realize it's cool and Trent Reznor is awesome.

I tried to draw a still life (I wonder how others do it... I used 3 objects, my SB to act as a "wall", I needed my big pencil sharpener, the one that pour graphit and wood particles everywhere if I touch it, to keep it in its place. Then another "wall", a red stuff because red is cool and radiosity+red+shiny object is one of the coolest things in the word... the top part of the box of my chinese chess set. I have no idea how to play it... But I will learn it one time. My pen's holder tried to keep it in its place with little success... And I lost most of my patience before I started to paint the scene. I messed it epically.

Here's a 1-2 mins fruit fly sketch (for a comic idea. poor comics, I never draw them) because it's the only thing I did right that day:

My paper SB shots are ugly and I don't risk to go out again (insufficient amount of light is inside). Big concrete pieces are falling outside at the moment.

Whatever... Just the worst stuff then. Not the copied from my fav Chris Sweizer sketches where I only messed up the shading I did afterwards (with a red brush pen, hoping it won't be too much in grayscale).
    But I have some stuff I like here too.

For example, the cool and dark and surely not verbose type guy in the top right corner. I always drew just a few types of faces and this wasn't among them.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Yay.

Accidentally, I drew an enviro wip. About 30 mins, who cares but let's be happy the noise is ceased - it's not bad considering I did it.
    Well my ref is awesome The world is full with great places. I don't know where it is.

I will finish this. I don't want it to be photorealistic just graceful as the original. You know, grabbing the essence (me and my high standards *sigh* but it's pointless to paint otherwise).

I looked at it again. It's bad but I will go somewhere with it I know

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    love the new enviro and iam jealous of your head understanding and iam off to study cheers!

44. The Following User Says Thank You to dimi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So much cool new stuff here. Your heads are starting to look better and better.
    I really like the wip-head and the skulls on post # 1193. Also the landscape is looking good so far, can't wait to see it finished!

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dimi: What head understanding? I know one thing or two about heads but it's so not enough... But I'm trying, thank you.

Satu: Really? I don't really know if I get better. Sometimes I draw a better head, well it's not count when I'm under some artist's influence, it rarely stays long... And sometimes I try to draw a 3/4 head and mess it up epically. But I don't think about these, I just keep trying.
    I definitely won't be happy till I draw an awesome, 3d and dramatic lighting head. Grayscale will be fine.

I'm still not very well due to the very hot weather (poor guys who destroyed the half of the house, they didn't enjoy that in the scorching sun, I'm sure). But I drew even if just half assed and/or copy stuff.

I did try to think about light and shadow on face. It's still so tough.

A bit unfinished ones but I can't make myself to finish them. They are just copies anyway. I need to do something on my own.

Last edited by shiNIN; August 23rd, 2012 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, mate! Just caught up with your updates.
    If my eyes don't mislead me, you're drawing more original characters? I hope so! I love seeing people's characters.
    Your faces are looking very nice. If you're worried about how to draw expressions I've seen a few tuts about.
    http://tracyjb.deviantart.com/art/La...ions-193978013
    This one in particular, if you haven't seen it already!
    That's it, really. Keep up the good work as usual.

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Naidy: I like to draw own characters (or to draw existing ones in another style), even if I don't do that frequently. I had a few dozen in my life (especially on Tegaki)... Once I was so motivated I even thought about my lamia's skeleton
    I know that lackadaisy expression tutorial, it's awesome. I looked at it lately too and just decided to draw (almost) every expressions in it and change them into humans It's never good to let myself copy. Most part of my brain thinks they can go away and I don't learn much.

Lil dump.

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast