Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity) - Page 36
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1292

Thread: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Shinin, plissken, vritra: could you maybe take a look at this

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...2&postcount=12

And share your thoughts? Id really appreciate it!

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I agree with Lt Plissken (of course!) stop putting yourself down! your work is good and indeed better than most.
    The world is full of sad, malignant, jealous and generally unhappy artist wanna bees who will put you down at every turn and with every chance they get. You can be your own critic if you like but come on give yourself some credit too or you will kill off your own dreams which would be a crime!!
    you know that not all your stuff is crap! quite a lot os good and bordering on saleable so no more of this self pitying crap and get on with it.
    Any more of this kind of talk and I will come over there and smack your Bottom young Lady!! LOL

come on now paint me something georgeous, fan the flame of creativity and fly babe!!

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    My 3 stars went up to 4 but quickly falled back again. Well if it would be me, I'd give myself a zero if it would be possible because I still haven't really started yet.

Stupid day again. I was oh so well then some bycicle riding happened and I'm all sore and dead tired now. I just take small walks during winter...

Plissken: Well I do want to improve!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's one of my big goals in my life, it was that way before I started to draw. Insert correct tense if you wish, I have a headache and I don't always like to play with such complicated things rarely when I haven't
    I have goals and anatomy studies help me in the bigger, more distant ones - but I realized I need more basic skills. I was aware of it anyway but playing anatomy was something I could do without self discipline. I looked at some anatomy drawings and the next thing I realized hours had passed... Anatomy is cool even if I remember little after several hours. I just love it.

ashess: Yep, I will reply for that after I collected my thoughts

Lightship:
    Any more of this kind of talk and I will come over there and smack your Bottom young Lady!! LOL
    Oh that would be sexy in a kinky way... Well I try to be serious. I appreciate my good points well enough, that last post just some expression of some sort... And I said it many times, my biggest problem isn't my quality but quantity. It's damn hard to make me to do anything and I don't know why. Years have passed and it's harder and harder to get up and not to lose heart. But it's springtime so when if not now?!

Nothing to show so you get a mostly traditional dump, sorry from everyone who happen to come here, it was not a very good idea. I don't really think my sketches show what's happening nowadays in my inactive little art life but I collect tiny informations that help me to draw figures. I'm very, very stubborn and I try to avoid copying as much as I can.
    My little art self wish to break free and fly, I wonder when it will be successful.

A very bad day, these figures took a lot of time (the pencil ones are always quick):

And the traditional bunch:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,425 Posts
    Follows
    Following

It's great to hear that you want to improve,
    cause I think that you are on the right track for that.
    I have nothing else to say, just to suggest that you draw,
    draw and draw some more. I hope that we will gonna see some
    hot stuff from you this evening.

[last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken: Of course I want to improve, I need some skills to have fun For the time being I would be glad if I could use my knowledge, I know I have much more I show.
    I'll do my best not to disappoint you, it's a fine day, I was outside, rode my bike, I'm warmed up and my mood is great to create something nice

I painted some refd egrets. It felt great and I got warmed up. It's a wonderful state, I have little immediate goals, I know what to do and I desire to do so... Usually it's late night when I reach that but a simple night can't extinguish it
    I chose a topic I can be passionate with, it can be very powerful because I'm a hedonists So, vultures. My favourite birds. They are wonderful, their faces have character! The chicks are cool too, much cuter than egret chicks Egret chicks are awesome in their own way, it won't be a hard task to base monsters on them.

More vultures will come, I barely started.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is online now Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I like the egret chicks. They're as ugly as shit.

Now repeat after me. Today I am awesome and tomorrow I will be even more awesome. Now say at least 20 times a day until you believe it.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    I like the egret chicks. They're as ugly as shit.

Now repeat after me. Today I am awesome and tomorrow I will be even more awesome. Now say at least 20 times a day until you believe it.
    can you do that shin? seems like a lotta werk to me.. I'll just believe it right away and be done fast
    anyway, at least you GOT a star rating I dont. and I just noticed some people who are pretty awesome in the SB section and not have stars either.
    also finally checked that tegati think you keep referring to. it looks nice; might try sometime. dont disappear on us though! ill get looonely down @ spartan!

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Name:  sc217egrets.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  64.9 KB

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My mood today is 10/10

I posted a comment on Tegaki using my old character, Euthalia! It feels great though my posts are kinda lame but I did an important step I tried to design her but it's no good yet but I proudly present something I actually kinda DID. I'm impressed. My BF and me agreed I'm simply awesome. Let me be, such moments are soooo rare in my life

Don't mind the random colors, okay?

And now replies.
    Black Spot: LOL! The timing is simply great. Awesome is a frequent word in my room since I did these gals. I even remembered today how an egret and a vulture looks like! The sun was shining, the daffodils and the crocuses (and another yellow thing and the radish in the flower top) were blooming and we ate yummy stuff.

ashess: Oh, stars aren't important. Even visitor numbers aren't important (visitors are another matter, it's nice to have them. sometimes I got somewhat annoyed by some posts but it's called life).
    NO! I definitely WON'T disappear! This place is my home I won't disappear even if I start to realize my evil plan. I already wrote about it in a Spartan Camp topic, I want to infiltrate devArt where I totally have no account but my BF has so I keep hearing about it. I would be a mostly harmless troll, drawing cute fanart and being all cute and thankful for the comments. Or not, I can't lie but I can play. And when I have followers and a reputation, I must post something different, realistic, probably dark and definitely awesome in its own way. It's not clear yet but I would have some good ideas I'm sure.

Plissken:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think the little mouse dude being grabbed by the egret is either saying "thats the last time I fly economy class!" or "Holy shit!! I was just looking at the chicks ok!! get off me copper! I have a GUN!!.............. aaaaargh! crunch, chomp"

I agree with your BF as well you are "AWESOME....!!!!" and can be for as long as you like.

keep posting my mate you know how sad and lonely I get!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn if feels like I don't know how to write english today at all but I'll try something. Girl I think your works look really good and you have made a huge improvement during this sb. I also think that you are awesome and you should not feel bad about your works at all! I always like going through you updates (even if I'm sometims lazy-ass commenter), and I like the variety of works you post. There's never a dull moment in your sketchbook.

Just try not to be too negative about your works and don't push yourself about the quantity, just remember to enjoy the drawing and have fun! And yes I feel the same way about my drawings as well so maybe I'm trying to courage myself here too at the same time. I started the challenge thing because I needed to add the word fun into my drawing again and it felt like a good way to go.

Anyways enough with these mumblings, I like your birdies! Also your figure poses are starting to look better and better. Keep at it!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    oh wow, so much stuff lately, i'm impressed. seeing your work gave me a boost and motivation to finally find some time for studies. thanks!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the eco grl thing is looking great. the cat, make the pony tails thicker- in fact, keep all the shapes thick & round. it has to be the cutest of the pack!

>>mah tumbr

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I forgot what I wanted to write here. I have too many thoughts. Looking at my old pictures are strange. When did I do all those? And where their impact disappeared? I usually feel I have no visual library at all. But hopefully the many hours I spent on drawing and painting weren't completely in vain. I know my mindset wasn't right. Now I feel much more clearly what I should and like to do. (Just knowing isn't enough, I need some fuel, desire, curiousity...)

Lightship: You can count on me, I won't stop, in the contrary Sometimes I wait a bit too much between updates, I don't feel like to bring every lil thing as a separate update Or too lazy to reply? Whatever. It's a fat bunch today.

Satupeikko: Thanks! I feel pretty good to begin with but my visitors spoil me... It's good I have a self critic so I won't get conceited! I'm not pleased with variety, I want to do so much more.... Character designs, real enviros, not just skies, comic strips, original interesting things, whatever it means And first of all, slightly erotic series feauturing both bikes in our household... Mmmm. May the crowd call me a pervert, I will be happy if I can draw our girls well.

Ramalooke: Oh wow, I'm honored I try to draw much, much more in the future, I think and read about art a lot but actual practice... still not enough at all.

ashess: Thanks and I agree. I will work on them more, especially on Kyubei (it's an alien, incubator species, evil thing, kill it with fire! well fire probably wouldn't be enough).

Some stuff. I finished a sketchbook again. 17 days. It's good I have a house, I have place for all my sketchbooks, even the future ones. I wonder when I will have decent stuff in them instead of little messy sketches.

I drew too few faces lately, I feel very rusty, well I'm not pleased any heads I drew in my life but I think I can level up in the near future
    Please don't criticize the redhead girl. Just... don't. I try not to look at it again. My self critic leveled up and it's a bit painful sometimes.

These were very hard to draw, they looks rushed and they kind of are but they took too much time. I focused on colors.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like them vultures. I just realized that they are actually really beautiful birds!
    Man you finished a sb in 17 days? I'm obvioysly doing something wrong.. Also does self-criticism level up? Now I'm concerned since I have it quite on high level also. -_- Well it explaings why we never feel satisfied with our works even though our skills may be leveling up.. Clouds, yey! Btw I wish to do some comic strips too. Oh and there's nothing wrong in being a little pervert! Though I have no idea where you were referring with the bikes, I'm such a noob. Hmm I wonder if I had something else to say or did I already comment on everything I was supposed to?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Full Moon power is shining down on you now,
    you see the light in a different dimension, you see
    the cellar dragon in a hasty tasty destructive condition.
    Now that the smoke's gone and the air is all clear,
    those who were all there, have a new kind of fear.
    I experienced the story that you have said with your
    small sky paintings. A thrilling chill went through my left
    elbow. Most of the time you think that you cannot make
    the onion soup right, but on the other hand on the same
    day, you bust out with a hard core top notch anatomy
    and environmental studies. Life is tricky, and challenging.
    But it's nothing for you, cause you are a master strategist
    and a clean sweeper all from the start. If I could see your
    eyes at this current moment, I know that the wisdom from them
    would shone right through my chicken breasted soul.
    I lay on your royal carpet infront your door just as a sick puppy,
    coughing out his last breath, asking and weeping
    for just a bit of mortal pleasure.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Satupeikko: It's a lovely comment, I enjoyed reading it I don't think most vulture is "beautiful", but they definitely have huge character! The chicks are cute in their clumsy, wing hanging way. Some vulture has a noble head like an eagle or falcon, they are my favourites.
    I don't quite understand what are you asking but I tell you about the bikes. My boyfriend and me have two bikes, one for both of us and we love them. They are compatible with us, very dear girls. Mine is Ciliegia, his called Teresa. I always wanted to draw them as human girls, a serious, stronger German (Bavarian) and a little playful Korean one. I don't even need to think, the girls have adventures which are so easy to draw as if it would have happened with human girls. When Teresa got new tires, I drew her as the one who she is named after, in new boots. But I have much more interesting ideas...
    It's always good when I draw someone who I'm attached to. My motivation and fun level goes up like crazy and my results are much much better with much less tiring effort

Plissken: I don't disagree with you ~ Except that I always do an amazing onion soup.

Vilppu of course, I didn't notice.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You have some nice new sketches here, but sometimes you use hard pressure on paper like me. Try to hold the pencil more softly in that way you can control your lines better. However it's really hard to re-learn the pencil thing, I know, I'm trying too.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Macska For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Your beautiful mind and soft gentle hands has created
    once more a train of quality drawings and eye candies
    for us all. I already gave a suggestion about making
    miniature statues of you and selling it wide over
    the world in the china shops. You are a true
    bliss and a strong ray of happiness which
    pops out from the bottom of the breeze
    at summer time.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Macska: I think I _usually_ use way too much pressure. I'm quite aware of it but I can't change this I put too much effort into other things as well (pushing keys in a game... it's painful)...

Plissken: Miniatures in china shops... Nein danke
    Thanks. I feel very bad about myself at the moment, though I wisely realized this day would be a waste so I made some raw vegan desserts and a huge mess in the kitchen along with it. Creation is nice even if we eat them up.

It's strange how I forgot how to make marks on the paper or in ps or anything... Total inactivity in a low brain activity way at that. Drawing? What's that?
    *sigh*

I just "finished" the ecogirls but it didn't really felt like "drawing".
    I was out of shape and I was in a hurry, well I spent quite a few hours on it again but maybe I will work on this in the future as well. Especially if the sticker will be ugly. It was fun except the work with some letters.
    It's the full resolution, I just started to draw the girls back then, not knowing what their size will be on the bike.. But I don't think a huge resolution would be needed.
    The whole sticker will be kinda small, the bike doesn't have too much surface for this, the BMW logo takes its separate part around there
    It's a transparent sticker for my boyfriend's silver BMW F650 CS motorbike, Teresa.
    The second row is "waste not want not" using the MadokaRunes font. The readable letters and numbers are mine, I'm not necessarily pleased with them but I was tired and my time was up. "m" was the hardest, I did about 8 versions Alvaro, my boyfriend and client chose one, it was my second favourite.

I think I should make some huge change in my art life. It doesn't seem I'm serious at all.
    I don't even do anything on Tegaki. It's Magical girl contest in the not serious pink group though and my character is based on a magical girl...
    Wonderful clouds happen every day, I see great faces... And I'm more inactive than ever.
    I don't know what will happen but now I'm a tiny bit glad I did the sticker.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I so much like some things about you. I like when you are
    making a huge mess in the kitchen, when you make the stickers
    more stickier than they usually are, when you rise above oppression
    and when you tackle with your favorite brushes. Simply and complicated
    things together, I consider that you are purely underrated. Few of them
    can see your true beauty here, few of them can feel and hear your true
    words today. A cherry here a cherry there, a cherry everywhere. There
    are some mystic words that can never be spoken out loud. The shape you
    are in now is the optimal favorite for the newly conceived freshly accepted
    crowd, a little weezer we have all became a breeder filters. True force and
    true desire what we all require. Great pleasure and true joy what you
    deliver. You can look under the pillows or under the blanket, all you
    will find is a dead crow and an empty sorrow. No words, no signs would ever be able
    to describe the mighty positive surge that you have brought on us all.
    A creative soul cleansing, peace delivering, love bird is what you are.
    Big respect from me.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've been feeling the same way recently, like I haven't been very serious or anything.

I took a little break, watched some movies, spent some time with some people I cared about, read some books that interested me, walked around in the sunshine, tried some mediums I've never tried before, and challenged myself to draw in places that felt uncomfortable. And now I'm feeling more inspired!

Just try to do new things, things that make you happy and that are exciting - you love art and it will come with your dedication.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to liquorbleu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey shinin!

BÄÄÄÄM - kickass heads!
    These heads are definitely a level up.
    The ones were you spend more time look muuuuch better!

The eco girl thing looks very nice.
    Their shape is very clear and interesting, good use of the forms.

Keep it up! ^.^

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas Esch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aa awesome figure studies again. I really should do more of those too. I was thinking of maybe participating to spartan camp since I clearly need some kind of topics or something to encourage me to draw like this 30-day challenge thing. I just love these ecogirls, they look very professional. The letters and numbers look cool also. I don't think you need any change in your art life. I think you are doing huge amount of figure studies now as it is. More than many people do. I always admire you studies and you make me feel so lazy because I do hardly any these days.

Also I addes you as a friend because I like you. Not because of stalking purposes. Well maybe a little

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken: I need to consume your post in two bites (digesting is another matter, it's not that easy), I had to stop when I couldn't read anymore because of the tears in my eyes. Quite literally. You rub my humor sense in the right way You did a deep impact on my BF, Alvaro. "Plissken egy fogalom" - jelenti ki mély átéléssel éppen s igazabb szavak még nem hangzottak el eme szobában.

liquorbleu: New things would be refreshing, I'm sure... Maybe it's obvious, I'm bad at new things. It's so easy to stay stuck in the good old track with the good old thing even if I don't feel well this way. These lazy rainy days are the worst. I don't even have energy and mood to do something else. Fortunately, after a few days without drawing, my desire returns. But I'm waiting for that huge epic "I was an idiot! I will draw like crazy from now on" - mood but this time, followed by action. I wouldn't cry I wasted years, I would be happy and draw... But how to reach that level? The very beginning with utterly crappy stuff is hard but this isn't easy either. Give me a canvas and I will look at it confused and cowardly. Eh.

Silwynar:
    I still think those heads are fails I'm so sure I could really level up if I drew portraits a little while. My knowledge is so much more than I show. It's very disturbing.

Satupeikko: But I just copy well great drawings of Vilppu and others. I'm so lost by myself. That's my problem My own stuff. Sometimes I think I should post nothing but own stuff. They will be hideous in the beginning but they would get better...
    And I barely draw. It's confusing to see the amount the updates, it feels I really did nothing but it really isn't much. I spend my time mostly wishing to draw, not actually drawing. And my mindset is very shallow, lazy... I need to be much more intense if I want to understand what's going on in the human body.
    Your 30 days challenge is really something, I'd never dare and try that. Drawing some Vilppy is easy. Except on extremely lazy days when I can't do anything.

Another update where I present the nothing I did... Oh don't let me talk, I'm not very well. Another rainy day. At least rain arrived finally, this country is very dry lately. So we have a lot of rain for a while. Where's balance?

I'm horribly inactive and somewhat apathetic. It's bad, I'm not like this.
    I tried to redraw stuff but my mind wanders away so I won't remember them.
    I need to draw portraits.
    No mood for anything.

This last portrait gave a lil hope. Still, I'm lazy sleepy useless.
    I want sunshine tomorrow.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there darlin!

Nothing to say crit wise I pretty much like everything and would just like to see some more full blown studies from you like the stag one you did a while back. So I am now sitting in a big armchair with a huge pile of beer and pizza and I'm gonna stare at the computer screen until I get what I want. Unless you want to come around with the BF and help me through the Beers and Pizza that would be cool too ..... ha ha ha ha!

all the best to you and yours my mate, I shall keep watching.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Happy easter. Keep pushing

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is online now Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I like the bird and stickers. All round improvement. Keep up the awesome dream and rock.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

51. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey people, thank you, too bad I can't reward your attention with some nice stuff. I really should feel ashamed but that wouldn't get me nowhere.
    The fight with some destructive forces outside and inside me continues. Today I totally got serious and it's not something I do every month. I studied folds. Like, seriously. More seriously than ever. I need to draw them. Tricky things. As, like, everything.
    Lightship, I completely stopped copying because I don't learn through it anything. I will do master studies but I try not to look at them while I draw them And they will be portraits. My seriousness, focus, memory and everything is best when I draw faces. They are my chance. (And enviros because I'm so bad at them that some practice must result in a level up).

Well, I bring some... images. I'm sorry I guess. Or I should be.
    I don't feel really bad, I drew by myself! Yay.
    I always want to draw more realistically but it would bring more complications and some topics simply force me to go very stylized
    In the magical girl pic, Meuko has no glasses. I tried to add them when I realized she has them (though a magical girl doesn't really need them) but it didn't look good and there's the problem with anime and normal eye position, the two are very different and I hate the previous one but big eyes can't fit the proper place and IDK what happens if I wish to keep a normal head curvature at least. Meuko's magical "cool" look clashed with the moe glasses anyway (red glasses are moe to me since I saw Puelli Magi Madoka Magica).
    But I wrote too much again. And I barely drew today, again. It's like I'm waiting for something that doesn't want to arrive but no, my life won't be frozen forever. I even did some positive baby steps! But there are bad habits to get rid of and new, healthy ones to.. get? form? The ones reading this hopefully understand me anyway.

I'll focus on folds and heads in the near future.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Celebrating the new page (well the 37th isn't such a big deal and it doesn't matter anyway... whatever), here's a rare thing, I grabbed an old wip and worked on it. Yay. The colors are hard as almost always when I draw a colored portrait...
    Rembrandt Peal: Thomas Jefferson.
    I messed it up in February, now I fixed a few things. Thanks to Tegaki E, I was able to use fixed opacity brushes almost all the time but this face could use some fancy one as well... But I don't worry about it now.
    Just a little work today, so it's still quite rough.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 115