Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity) - Page 35
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1291

Thread: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Silwynar, your comment induced thoughts and I will reply next time as well, now I'm in a hurry. Only this:

Quote Originally Posted by Silwynar View Post
    As I did my second self portrait in my life yesterday, I noticed how good it is to practice the overall head.
    I would suggest you to give it a try too. Definitely helps
    ? I would understand if you told me that a few years ago but since then, I even told others zillion times to think/draw the whole head... I studies skulls, head places and drew complete heads.

Well. I hope my block is finally over, completely but the same old thing happened. I went to bed because I was tired but I wanted to draw, I'm so interested in many things and I see what I should do... And I woke up and the day started as slowly as ever. I drew but nothing that I could show... or with pencil. I still avoid digital drawing. Not like it's that bad, it depends.

Things from yesterday.

Meh.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey No problem my mate! I like that you show all of it, it helps me to see how you have done what you have done and its interesting to see how others work. Hell post everything!! sometimes its the scribbles where the magic comes from.

good luck with the remodeling of the house, I know how stressful that can be so go easy on each other OK!!?? no shouting!

stay well my mate and all the the best to you and the BF

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,369 Times in 3,592 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I like the gestures on post 1021 but not the ones below. Maybe you're over thinking them. Also I see you trying to do everything with the body, slow down and concentrate on one aspect at a time. This isn't a race.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Black Spot: Overthinking? May be, I tend to do that. I don't know what do you mean when you say I try to do everything with the body... I always struggle with bodies for some extent, nowadays much less than before. I don't even think sometimes just try to make my figures flowy. Sometimes I do think and the result is the good old "when will I be able to grasp something this difficult"?

Still not replying to Silwynar, I just dump my stuff here (I want to post into the current Spartan Camp topic and there are boobs, so I use the attachment manager, that's why).
    Poor traditional heads accidentally met bad jpeg while I wasn't looking, I can't do anything about it at this point.
    Name:  sc216trad.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  217.4 KB

Some digital painting practice:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you know I don't think you should be very self-critical, you're progressing nicely, and thats what should count most.

I like the asian girl from the latest post. I think you could push tones more on her but it reads clearly at different distances.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little-Maiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Little-Maiden: Pot calling the kettle black... Besides, I can't turn my self criticism off. Not like I want to. It doesn't do any harm to me nowadays and I see my good points too, it's just not written and spoken often here
    I think I'm improving, beats me why, I'm still not serious enough.
    Thanks. Maybe I will work on all the three heads more then.

I talked too much in the Spartan Camp topic so I will be short here.
    Just some stuff from before, I was busy today and now my head is killing me. I will start my optional for Spartan Camp, a Bouguereau master study with zillion (20?) figures. I always avoided multiple figures and I don't want to make a smallish step

Last edited by shiNIN; March 8th, 2012 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I was too sleepy/lazy today. Maybe the weather; I was much more enthuastic recently Another wip still life I won't show: crocuses! Purple-white-yellow, I never saw such ones, I had to buy them.
    My pet onion has zillion leaves now as well
    There's snow outside right now. Stupid weather.

Silwynar, I need to reply properly already
    Of course I "prefer not to answer", I'm an androgyn and I don't really mind how you call me But it's no secret I'm biologically female, even my "self", avatar is a girl. Well, a cute, girly girl, unlike me. I like to roleplay with male characters (handsome ones at that) but my self/avatar thing must be a girl. Partically because I want to express my inner child, it's very lively because I'm a hedonist who refuses to grow up, and a girl suits it more I guess... And I'm a girl, after all, even if I had gender identification problems till I realized I needn't to choose one of the two typical boxes. When I was a kid, I never heard there's life outside gender binary. I felt pretty much neutral, my gender was totally irrelevant to me.

Cartoony or realistic? Both of course And between them.
    I guess I will love semi-realism. I don't want to render stuff till I reach perfect realism. A nice artistic sketchy but somewhat realistic piece will be good, why to work more if I can't do it better in my eyes? Occassionally a very detailful and realistic one may be the right way, of course.
    I love sketches too. A fine expressive artistically messy flowy sketch, mmm, I can view ones as "complete" works.
    But I like cartoony stuff too. Even iconic/minimalistic has its own place.
    And not just like that. Sometimes I need to draw something quickly. Or express my inner world using exaggeration.

And now, pictures.
    Warm-up sketch, maybe 2 days ago? I lost patience, I chose a shiny+red object though

Anime clouds I'm not pleased with the second one. The separate one is refd on a screenshot from No. 6, by the way and it took too much time and I lost my patience. I like the not mentioned two a lot, especially that I had to draw parts on my own Clouds are funny. Not the No. 6 one. Colors and elaborated shapes, too difficult on a lazy day.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,687 Times in 2,424 Posts
    Follows
    Following

I was going through your book once again,
    and I thought it would be time to make a highlight
    of your work. I really think that these shines the brightest
    from your magnificent creations;

Name:  ShiNIN HighLight.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  433.2 KB

[last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ah Mr Plissken

when you are right you are just so right on man!!
    I just loved that deer image its one of my faves and I just love the one at the bottom of post 1026 bottom of the post and last on the right with the girls head on one side. That one is just quality, plain and simple.

all the best to you shiNIN my matey you are a star and an inspiration as always.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like your last gestures, very good))
    And I agree with Silwynar - make a selfportrait! It's houndred times better to do it from life then from photo-reference!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to in2eternity For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken: No, not that skull! The red "bachelor" skull, Geza and the sailor is much better.
    The portrait is still not quite ready, just like the gauntlet (it has a pair in the original).
    I could do more master studies but copying never felt so valuable to me, because I usually do it nicely without remembering anything I did Well still lifes are similar but a bit more personal. I painted an onion yesterday. I remember the onion, its colors and shape but I just copied the cloth, it's too free, chaotic, I understand how it has reflected light though... *sigh*
    Thanks, most of that stuff is really nice, I usually surprised when I see my old stuff. I value my flowy figures better because I know they are important to paint nice figures one day Not the result that matters. I want to learn drawing and painting, not copying. Not like copying would be easy, it requires skills that are needed when I paint.

Lightship: Thanks. I would say it was difficult and 3 people this far, me included, criticized it so I will work on it a lil more.

in2eternity: Oh, Sylviwar suggested to do a _SP_? Sorry, it wasn't clear. I always thought of that. In the last years I didn't even avoid mirrors with a passion but I don't actually like my face and I usually don't draw things I don't like. But I use my face for reference, I drew my eyes, nose and mouth multiple times. I guess I never painted a proper self portrait, just a tiny Tegaki avatar one. I don't even know if I would be able to do it. I would feel an urge to make things prettier I like not pretty faces as well, many of them has character. Mine is just boring and unattractive to me. A skilled one surely could know how to lit and paint it though.

I have just this. The weather was gloomy and cold till now and I totally lost my momentum. I just worked on my Bouguereau study but I'm in the middle of a step, I don't want to show it Positioning stage, nothing artistic and fun, except that I see the details of the painting, there are thoughts and even new ideas... Even the colors are wrong here and there, from various reasons.
    So, a pretty onion The sun went down while I was painting, the shadows changed, I didn't finish the cloth but I didn't understand it anyway. I couldn't put enough brain power into it.

Now I go shopping (I need fruits and that 10kms walk through hills and mountain, near a lake, there will be bird chirping, sunshine and whatnot! I'm sure it will do good, I can't stand being in the house too much and the scenery always makes me want to do enviros) and I will do something nice in the evening, I hope

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Another comment mostly just for myself. I usually don't put stuff here to get comments, I didn't even started, after all.

My computer acted strangely and I lost some work and a comment today. But I wasn't in better shape. It starts to get tiring. I simply can't start to draw. I guess I lack all desire to do so. But if I stop, it may be zillion years again. I can't imagine why I would try to start again if it didn't work last time. Whatever, I didn't write this.

Something is wrong with me. I got proportions and angles wrong, I can't use digital brushes (well it's nothing wrong. pressure sensitivity is extremely different from real life pressure sensitivity, I simply can't do it, it's hit and miss all the time, no wonder my digital portrait sketches take a very long time)... I worked on the boy 45 minutes more and it didn't get better. I'm quite sure I could do it in a few hours but seriously... I could do two easier master study sketches in that time if I'm lucky.
    I can't blend and pressure sensitive hard brushes looks almost like soft ones. I tried to use fixed opacity brushes but I can't switch my brain and it tried to use them as they would be pressure sensitive. A simple stuff takes very much time if I need to redraw my strokes zillion times and even so, it's wrong.

I have not the vaguest idea how one draws digitally. I just can't figure it out.
    And I obviously can't draw with pencil because it gets messy easily so I have to move on quickly.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey shin. Lot of stuff here you dont post @ camp! You are progressinng nicely; so lm is right. gave ya 4 stars & subscribed.

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like the latest work. Great stuff.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Nuge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    These last 3 pics are really nice ones. If you don't like messy pencils try out charcoal. It's a really messy thing, but that's why it's so easy to form.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Macska For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The amount of progress you've made since the first page is amazing!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to KONM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyway shiNIN, it gets better and better.

Our lord plissken already made a really nice selection of your paintings.
    Take a look at them and compare them to works you are doing right now.
    If there is something you liked more in your older work, pick it out and use it again.

Just keep it up and don't let yourself put your motivation down.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas Esch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome amount of studies since I last visited! I like these latest digital face studies. Keep it up!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    APPLY YOUR STUDIES! RAAARGH. That's the reason why something is wrong. You keep forgetting things you have learned from studies. Keep that in mind. Cheers.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Lav is offline Student Animationfilm Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    your digital paintings are getting better and better, I can't really give much feedback on it but keep pushing yourself

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lav For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I will reply later, just one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramalooke View Post
    You keep forgetting things you have learned from studies.
    No, I didn't learned anything from them in the first place. I know I kinda should forget about studies. I had not much choice before, I barely could force me into doing some studies, an own stuff need more courage, self-confidence, mood, whatever. Maybe I can start doing them now that my block is totally over, at least I hope so. But it's still very tough to sit and draw.

Lately, I started redrawing things, again and again, to avoid brainless copying. Well sometimes I can't do it for the 20th time and sometimes I can't even copy (figures when I do my best not to copy but understand and construct them. I tend to mess it up again and again).

I did some paintings in my life but I don't feel I learned much. I don't think I improved in the last month at all. Not like I drew much, though.

We'll see. I refuse to give up. But don't think it's easy for me. I usually know what I need to do but to do it is the harder part.
    Whatever, no one will understand it if they are different from me in this regards.

Oh and I finished the "positioning" phase of my Bouguereau master study (it's still off here and there). Now I can start to render things. I very seriously neglect this painting, it's high time to work on it more Sometimes deadline motivates me, sometimes it has the opposite effect.

It's still ugly but it's just the beginning. After 5 hours.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Shinin, just wanted to stop by and say the three quarter face view in #1034 is lovely. Really nice light in the eye and I like the way you worked out and blended the features.

Lots of pages in here I havent checked out but I'm out of time so maybe I'll come back later.

Keep drawing and posting!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Candra H For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ashess: I think I put everything in Spartan Camp, not the still lifes and enviros, of course, they aren't gestures

Macska: Awww, no, pencils are messy enough, thank you I don't feel to play with charcoal. I would make a really big mess and I wouldn't love it.

That's for specific replies.

I deleted the rest of my comment, it's pointless. I don't know what to do but we'll see. Maybe I won't update much in the near future. I won't try to make myself to do something; it don't work.

Some stuff from the past days.

A late night sillyness based on the tanuki (racoon) I tried to learn how to draw. I still have no idea about lighting, nothing new about it. Sometimes I try to do something about it but it's just way too difficult to me to understand. Light can be so different anyway. I don't know how people learn all these extremely elaborated things.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Some very interesting creations among
    your pencil sketches this time.
    And that weird bone head rendering with
    the black background above is looking
    excellent.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Digging the elephants.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to KONM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by shiNIN View Post
    I usually know what I need to do but to do it is the harder part.
    From my personal experience, shiNIN, more often than not, this means you have no clue what you should be doing. Please remember that what you 'should' be doing does not just entail practice. Just studying for eight to ten hours a day is not necessarily the solution. You said it yourself - you sometimes tend to learn nothing from studies. It's good to practice, but for what end?

More importantly, this whole 'should be practicing' business also tends to burn out of a lot of people. These people then get undermined by the should-have-practiced-brigade, and eventually their self-confidence is crushed. Do remember that it's just as important to take a step back and assess your situation, to pace yourself well. To not just learn to render, but to figure out what you want to do with it.

Also, build some self-pride; self-criticism is good, but only to a certain level. Make sure it doesn't become a vicious circle that goes from criticism to criticism and leaves you in a spiral. Having pride in what you do and where you are with your work creates a workflow, which eventually helps you move on from the place you're in.

Please remember that I'm not asking you to stop practicing art. Do practice, practice is good. But make sure that you're not in a space where it becomes an end in itself. Apply yourself, even while practicing, and every now and then re-examine where you stand.

Also, lastly, it's very important to define your expectations. I cannot stress this enough. Constantly ask yourself - what are my expectations from myself? Are they realistic, or too far fetched? Can I see myself as being able to achieve them? And once you set those expectations at levels you think you can reach, then ask yourself - am I being honest about these expectations? If I am, am I following the right path? For example, if your expectation is to be a comic book artist, then anatomy should take a backseat to dynamic figure composition. You can't want to be an anatomy master, and simultaneously want quick success in the comic field. Anatomy mastery requires years of hard work.

Now, it's a good practice every now and then to reassess your expectations themselves. Ask yourself - are the expectations that I formulated a month ago still equally relevant to me? Make sure you engage with them critically. Also, it's most important to keep in mind that you'll only be able to do all this when you're in a good state of mind. So, as I said earlier, channel criticisms, and build pride in your own work. Understand that to expect to draw like a pro by tomorrow is an unrealistic goal. Set these goals well and work towards them with a clear mind.

I sincerely hope you do well, shiNIN.

Sketchbooks

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Vritra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken: They aren't sooo interesting but I have to start somewhere. I'm really bad at imagination stuff, well, unexperienced is a better word. I was quite down when I did those so I'm not unpleased.

KONM: Thanks.

Vritra
    , you triggered too much thoughts in me, I usually can write a wall of text without a though so it will be a loooong reply, sorry.
    And THANKS for your time and efforts to help me. I don't know how I look to others here... As I always say, I didn't even really started yet. I'm just "getting ready", learning this and that in the "process". But now that I'm not blocked anymore, I expect me to break free.

From my personal experience, shiNIN, more often than not, this means you have no clue what you should be doing.
    I kinda expected someone to tell me that
    There are various levels of KNOWING but I don't think my English and my current state allows me to explain it well. Well, let's give a try. One may know they have to do something, it can be right but just a vague thought... If someone TRULY knows it and feels it, what power can keep them to do it?!
    Well, I definitely couldn't know things in the second way in the last years. Sometimes I SAW I'm an idiot not doing what I should... But this spark went off kinda quickly. But I don't want to talk about my psychological issues.

You wrote totally wise thoughts but nothing new to me (well hearing wise things I know very well can be quite helpful too, strange but true). I'm really in a weird state where I act as if I would be dense or totally clueless...
    I think I'm in the middle of getting over of it Now spring is on my side too, it's a season where a not-anymore-blocked person who collected morsels of knowledge and goals and ideas etc. and did too little with all of them finally may take flight.

I can't do much about my self-criticism; and if I do NOTHING worty, it's a problem but I definitely won't be proud of crap if I know I am able to do something better It's my pride I said it many times to different persons: I don't suffer from my inner critic. I prefer having him inside me. I had worse times. Now I have some baby skills and it feels good. And I learned to appreciate drawing anything... I did nothing a lot.

Studies... Well I kinda like them and I need them but yeah, they aren't enough, I always felt it. But sometimes I simply didn't have a chance to do something else, I felt nothing, I desired nothing... I had dark times, did I mention that? And looong dark times are hard to shake off.

My expectations... Well I'm kinda weak at this point. It's quite chaotic at the moment. I don't really like to do it, possibilities are nice. I know what I'd like now... But it may change. When i was, like, 25 years old, I had no idea I ever will draw anything. With my clumsy hands?! And then it became my top priority, not counting the basics (being alive and healthy and stuff ), totally more important than my old hobby and job, programming. It was weird. Oh, carried away, again.

For example, if your expectation is to be a comic book artist, then anatomy should take a backseat to dynamic figure composition. You can't want to be an anatomy master, and simultaneously want quick success in the comic field. Anatomy mastery requires years of hard work.
    I guess I have a few decades left... And I don't want to be near perfect at anatomy, I don't even think it's possible I just want to draw humans. Beats me why. They are interesting. And damn hard. Why don't I wish to draw cubes? Not perfect cubes, just almost cubes. They are hard enough, I'm bad at them.
    But I love anatomy. I don't need to force me to read about it for hours, it's captivating...

Understand that to expect to draw like a pro by tomorrow is an unrealistic goal.
    ...do I look a goofball to you?
    I don't even know if it's possible me to draw like a pro one day it's not my goal. I just want to be good enough for me, whatever it will mean, my inner critic is improving too. And I want to have fun. That's certain.
    Yeah it's totally not concentrated and clear and it has its disadvantages but I refuse to see it as one of my biggest problems.
    And I could write for days but I stop now.

----------------- end of my reply to Vritra's comment -------------------------------------------

I rode my bike today, yay! I feel I'm braver than last year, it's cool. I always felt bike riding and drawing has a lot in common in my life. Extremely many common points. And they are connected through my self confidence.
    It must be a fine year. It's MY year. It's the year of the Dragon and I'm a Dragon My first spring and summer in my own house, my first flowers and vegetables in my own garden... Mmmm.

Some stuff.

Last edited by shiNIN; March 18th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by shiNIN View Post
    No, I didn't learned anything from them in the first place.
    You didn't learned anything from them at the first place cuz you didn't apply them ;p. Doing studies for sake doing studies it's pointless. If I write down math formula 100 times, I'll be able to apply this formula to solve any math problem? Probably not. Maybe those easy ones. But what if problem is complex? It requires practice. Anyway I'm repeating myself. I won't bore you with my talk. Hope you figure it out on your own. Anyway. Keep pushing And enjoy your sunny weather ;3 Cheers

48. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ramalooke: So you don't think I should apply them from my memory where they aren't, I guess. (Making an own pic and using references and playing with weeks, that would be nice. it's my goal and I can't make myself to start it. When I knew enviros would be best for me, it took months to start even anime clouds. I can't do something just because I wish.)
    Whatever. I can't even do studies, I do nothing all day.
    And I try to apply things as much as I can. Whatever it means. I learn small things here and there and do my best not to copy. I can't do it better. I'm constantly struggling.
    Sometimes I wish this SB wouldn't be there, or it would be invisible. I need this but I don't really want people to look at it. Because there's nothing to see here.

And I may do studies forever if I like. It's my life. I don't think I really harm others in my process. I won't even be a bitter critic just because I can't draw myself. I'm even improving, especially in ways it's not visible because my thinking changes and not my skills.

EDIT, again.
    I'm very very well aware I'm my own enemy and I don't do it well at all. But it's what I can do at the moment. Just because we see and understand something, can't always change it so easily.

Last edited by shiNIN; March 21st, 2012 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I wold say again, that you should stop discouraging yourself, and
    as the others said, to stop being a hard self critic. But I know that you
    will keep on going your own way, so I will not try to convince you in anything.
    I read the discussion between Vritra and you and I have to say I like it very much.
    I was considering posting Vritra's reply in my own sketchbook, cause he said
    a lot of things very wisely. All the people should think about their goals once
    again, and reassess their situation. Oh, I just wish I could be so good with
    words on English, cause I have so much to say. Unfortunately I am struggling
    with my mother language also, so what else should we expect. Not to write
    too much, I just want to highlight that I also saw a lot of people (considering
    myself too) jumping into random sketchbooks and trying to suggest things
    to the certain artist that are more or less senseless. Like for example, it's
    integrated in the mentality of some folks, that you HAVE to be good at anatomy,
    perspective, and life drawing to be a good artist. Then they go visit someones
    work and they see that the guy do not have any traditional paintings or anatomy studies,
    and they are euphorically type a great "Do more anatomy studies!!!" reply,
    even if the above mentioned artist works for an automobile company and
    he is specialized for engine parts and car design/drawing/painting.
    What have I just ranted above? I am very brainwashed just as always.
    But I feel good to write nonsense stuff today. Oh and Vritra is so right,
    if you want to be a comic book artist, then you will train for that aspect
    of the sport. If you are drawing and painting just for fun, and just to have
    some great time, that's definitely great also, and I approve it for sure.
    Even if you are not setting yourself up some goals and even if you do
    not pressure your self with some deadlines and improvement standards,
    it's totally fine and great. Why must one to improve? You have to improve
    if you are doing art for money, and if your client wants you to perform better.
    But if you do art for yourself improvement is ok and always welcome, but
    it's so so not a primary and most important aspect of the game.
    Cutting my random flow of thoughts right.......NOW.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

51. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 113