Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity) - Page 33
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Whoah, man... I was looking at the last few pages of your sketchbook, thinking, "Hey, good stuff here!" Then I went to the first page.

Have you done that lately? Because the improvement is insane. You're doing so much better. Imagine what you'll be making when you get to 100 pages (because you will, right?)

We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.
    - Ray Bradbury
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlebones For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianNagorski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi matey

Just swung by to see what you have been up to, I liked the pencil studies, there were some very interesting ones in there that could be worth chasing up a little to see where they go.

Have you thought up a challenge for us yet or are you still far too busy??

all the best my mate.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    keep pushing those faces man! theyre looking good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken: Yep, I was worried you would be worried, even though you should know already I never get lost I'll be always here just like you. I can't even imagine this site (or sb) without you anymore. Don't even think about such unrealistic and highly said things.

littlebones: No, I'm not a sadist, I have too vivid memories of my first page anyway and I selected my best stuff that time to put there Of course I'm better now, quite a few years have passed. If I would be on the same level than just one year ago, I would be quite upset. I hope my 100th page will be decent but I need to start to work seriously already. I'm very, very bad, it's not a big problem but I barely even draw and I need to jump around totally outside of my comfort zone (and inside too, there's nothing I can draw well).

AdrianNagorski:
    You are welcome, your SB attracts me because you do the best thing, practice a lot, different things, it always reminds me I should do the same, just sit down and draw... Your attititude surely will lead you to success just don't stop

Lightship69:
    I need to work on some of my better pencil stuff digitally, I know that *sigh*. I very rarely like them enough for that though. I have my witch wip somewhere from some time ago...
    Oh yeah, I thought about it. I'm not busy but stuck again, I had very lazy times, sometimes you seemed busy... Well I'd like us to draw... "Used car salesman smile"! He needn't to be actually a used car salesman, it's just the kind of the smile. One that is intented to be ingratiating but it's kinda suspicious. The guy face may be part of it too but the smile is highly important, everyone who is a good judge of people/situation can tell something is fishy.
    ...is it clear enough? Is it too difficult? I can't help I have such ideas. But I find it interesting.
    Oh and I didn't give up about drawing a realistic surprised old lady. I have much older plans I still haven't forgotten...

Aragah: I decided not to neglect faces anymore

Hmmm... I had lazy days. And pencildrawing days (+marker, sometimes, I can't find my watercolor paints), another traditional bunch will arrive soon.
    But I always have some kind of stuff to put here and I miss to see an update from myself
    Fail:
    Name:  terinkafail.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  65.8 KB
    Misc stuff, mostly refd:

When I have natural light on my desk, I barely see what I'm drawing in photoshop... Maybe I should work on it at night, from memory.

Coldness will come (house without insulation, a way too tiny tile stove and air from Siberia, that will be interesting. The spot where I'm sitting is cold enough right now...), well I always had more serious problems so I don't think it matters.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some traditional stuff. I filled a sketchbook again.

Name:  sc211trad.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  296.1 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dude .. is there like a fountine of willpower u drank from ?! i loveeeeee how much ur work and sketch .... with this much work .. u gona ROCK the art world in a year or so... this is amazing... great job.. ^_^

i love to do everything and learn everything... i hate to be cornered in one place.. i believe u can be anything u want... Your mind is limitless... check out my sketchbook ... u will find a bit of everything

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=203429

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain Walker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rain Walker: Hell no. I barely draw! And that's just some studies and half assed lil things in my comfort zone. I should be so much better, I have plenty of free time, I can see flaws, I'm damn stubborn and I already have some tiny skills so if I look at some sketches of mine, I don't feel sick I really should do more. (And it seems always more and better from the outside I guess. You see my lest horrible results, I see everything, especially the times I don't draw, I feel I'm blocking me, I have some vague idea I could be much better if I could do my best)

I'm at home all alone for a few days. Even if I step outside, there's not a soul... Just a few sheep running in the garden. They visit me every day, my fav is the lamb with its tubifex tail (when sucking, it's moving in a very funny way)...
    I wish for a room where I can draw sunlit still lifes while seeing my monitor well... If my plans will go smooth, I will have a kinda perfect small room, with sunsets, amazing clouds and colors!

It's a slow day. I tried to paint the usual onion. Maybe it would be useful to do this every day. Next time I wish to paint it longer and I want folds on the cloth and maybe some shiny metal object too.
    But I have wonderful lemons as well, they are light orange colored and smells like tangerine, the wonderful harder, bigger, nicer kind.
    I disliked to see and show my "fails" in the past but now I like to see they are improving as well. My average fails looks much better than 1-2 years ago
    I need to experiment, don't feel stress when I start to paint something... So I will paint some still life whenever I wish to do it. Even when not in the mood for it, lack patience, the sun will go away from that spot or anything, I don't want excuses anymore.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok my mate

Used car salesman it is! and a reasonably dodgey suspicious dude at that..... going to have to research this a little.

all the best to you and your lovely chappie.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've been browsing through your entire sketchbook since about 8pm...it's now twenty after 1 am. I can not express to you how amazed I am how far you've come and I hope I can progress as well. >< You are amazing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to swallowed fireworks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I know what you feel when you say "I need to experiment, don't feel stress when I start to paint something." In the first semester in my school I felt the same when I started even drawing. I wanted to do perfect so spasmodically that I was unable to do even a middle quality image. I was unable to draw precisely, nor am I. After this period my teachers helped me a lot. I would like to help you too if I can. Altough they reached this within the school works, maybe it can help if i tell you how I experienced this. The key is self-confidence. You need build up this thing on your own. It's not enough if we tell you in this forum that you are improving if you do not really feel the same and do not really believe in it.
    If you want too much improvement at a time you won't reach, just a little. At least you will feel this.
    Do not afraid of failing. But don not forget to learn from the failures.
    Do you remember the mood when you draw in your childhood? Bring that mood back and work with this mood.
    Draw sometimes just for your fun, for example you liked my linethings you know vonalmacska. They were made for my fun. When I made them I did it just to feel how the lines curving. Make simple but nice things from what you feel better yourself.
    After you are begin to enjoy drawing again - really enjoy - you can accept challenges again. But never forget to be patient with yourself and love your drawings.

I like the onion but maybe try to work with adjusted lights, because they're not moving

If something is not understandable, I can tell you in hungarian in pm, it's easier.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Macska For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yo, long time no see! your studies is definetly improving, so much stuff since i visited last time! really dig your muscle studies alot!
    keep them coming, and dont forget to have fun when drawing too! take a break from studies sometimes and draw something just for you!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rumpenstiltzkin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 2,426 Posts
    Follows
    Following

I dig your flesh and bones as you managed to feast on skin
    and blood. The onion is straight out of hell, one of a kind, never saw a
    sunlight at midnight. Horny chainsaw bust the deathclaw as you
    created your head draw. James Belushi wasted some back hair
    in his bathtub as he shaved his sweaty chin hole. Without warning
    you are here, bringing some excessive fear, shivering is what I do
    when the sun goes down. No hope, no desire, you put me into trance,
    and I will never have a chance. Your pencil wielding magic hands
    put us all into
    a strange stance,
    hovering through your sea of creations makes us to
    have our soul and bodies on fire.
    You are like an angel of sin.

[last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm visiting your sketchbook everytime I'm on CA (yeah I know it's not to often lately). I don't want to repeat myself so I won't give you any crits xd. If you dig my previous post you will find everything I want to say. Keep working. I love your color works. I wish to see more this kind of stuff. Be bold, get gold! Cheers.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Congrats on filling another sketchbook! I'm on the last few pages of one myself.

Also good ta see all the studies since my last visit. I like the hatching in this group.

That last onion is looking good too.

Keep up the good work!

- A man diligent and skillful in his work will stand before kings -
    - All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty -

"You can't design what you don't know." Jeff Watts (as seen in Windmaker's SB)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephyr X For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Several Sketches And Even More Blurb...

Thanks everyone, I will reply next time, I will go and seek a warmer place in the house (11C/52F here, or a bit more if I use an electric heater. Undersized tile stove, no insulation aaaaaaaaaaaaand a damn cold weather in Hungary, combined). I'm okay in general but my hands get stiff.

Some pencil stuff and gals from gracefulnudes.com in digital.
    I had to use the attachment manager more than usual... Above average boob content, I'm glad
    Name:  sc212trad0.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  301.4 KB
    Name:  sc212trad1.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  144.3 KB

Name:  sc212girls.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  227.8 KB

I try to get off from the weather forecast sites and don't worry about the water pipes in the lil water building either, they are in danger, I need to be vigilant. I'll become a cat and I'll take short naps between water tank refills!

Don't expect any imagination from me in the near future. I was thinking about starting some comic about two raw vegan sisters though. I NEED to do some comic life sillyness, it would help me a lot but it's near to impossible to start one. Raw veganism is something I have some attachment at least, they help. I love criticize too and the older sister is a raw vegan nazi They are really something.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 2,426 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Your force has been manifested in the mid winter deep snow,
    more harder than a falcon hit the boat. Michael Jackson is
    crouching silently in the rosebush, with an envious grimace
    on his beautiful plastic face. You are a cherry pie making
    the spinning world to cry. Beauty and sorrow all comes down,
    a combined Indian harvester could never convert me to a clown.
    Taking me all this time, to find what I need, you found the
    steam for the greed. Your stiffened up hands would gladly
    discombobulate a senseless frozen up fence.
    A virtue beauty and bright desire
    in your endless dancing black fire.

[last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

31. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi man , you're doing great with your studies , i like the apple painting , you must do alot like those stuff i mean finished digital paintings , however , i like pencil sketches too , you're doing good with the figure just keep practising , and we're wainting for the comic stuff

keep working hard

wassim

Change is such hard work

Sketchbook - Blog

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Wassim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like your update #967 , you've done really good there))) Keep your nice practices!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to in2eternity For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey thanks for stopping by and criting my work! I really appreciate your honest opinion! Really digging your hard work and studies!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to bobmeatbag For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks again for visiting my page, nah i just felt like drawing a portrait, it sounded to me like
    you know when your at the gym and you have a personal trainer telling you to push , for just one more push up, thats how i took your comment when you said more faces.

you do a lot of great studies, and i know you love art, it seems like you do way too few imaginative works implementing your studies knowledge, just go wild man!

im mostly never verbal on this forum coz when i first started/joined i notice like the utter lack of respect or consideration for myself maybe im being a princess but it just seemed like nobody really cares, and every one is stuck on orgasm mode, only talking to you if your like painting like Mandryk or something, any ways little rant, lol im mostly ignored.

keep at it man! dont be like me and fall in the lazy trap, i lose way too many hours a day/days off, relaxing instead of pushing towards a dream job LOL. . . . .

39. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianNagorski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sexy studies man!
    but wheres the imagination stuffff?!??!?!?!

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi matey
    Agreed with folks above there are some very sexy studies up there dear, but I have a question, "which one is you ?"

ha ha ha ha ha now youre in a spot arnt you, do you tempt us all with the truth or ....... show us some more dreams. I dont care really I'm just teasing, and I dont care about your lazy times either just as long as you post all is well in my world.

stay well and keep posting stuff my mate, all the best.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Spartan Camp deadline so my usual dump, I'm very tired, replies will come later again.
    I don't know when I will do something digital, my room is very very very cold (sometimes 10 Celsius/50 Fahrenheit and never much more) and I can't take long walks because it's too cold for me outside too.
    Fortunately I'm not really sick though my throat prefer higher temperatures and the frozen water pipes are okay today too...
    Damn.

I probably will update again tomorrow.

I wished to draw the used car salesman for the lil competition between Lightship and me but just this man happened:

Attached Images Attached Images    

45. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your 2nd onion was a great improvement. the first one lacked a core shadow and it didn't feel round and didn't feel that it was sitting on a table.

Keep up the work and maybe try out a drawing utensil that will give you variable lines. like a brush pen or dip pen. That can teach you a ton about sensitivity.

There is no Plan B,
    -e

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Thyname For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I must say, I think you have one of the most badass "profile-pictures" on this site, it's cool.
    You've made some sweet progress to, the only thing I can suggest is more value studies(sorry just watched liek the last five pages cannot watch to much cuz then my own painting time will disapear D: ) And like some other man said, paint more from mind. I've jsut started to crawl out from the safe study zone..it's hard..but cool.

Anyway stay bacon.

If anybody knows or have the contact stuff to the most wonderfull singer in the known universe please give her this... plxOr

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Baconstrap For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you work hard as always, great to see such motivation

51. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyna For This Useful Post:

Lav is offline Student Animationfilm Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    studies studies studies! Great work man, feel the skills growing in your fingertips!

53. The Following User Says Thank You to Lav For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, great work. Keep pushing ;] and moar colour xd

55. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You are just so busy at the moment my matey!! I loved the "lil Baby" in the bottom right of that last set that was a stand out one for me, and some good sanse of balance and movement in some of the others nice one!

The used car salesman smiles guy looks a bit more square jawed athlete guy to me though. He needs more sneaky, oily, creepy guy about him I think, after all he is a used car salesman!! LOL

stay well my mate and keep posting

57. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast