Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity) - Page 27
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dude you re doing great i would love to see more faces and figures!! and thanks again for commenting!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dimi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Oh hi how many new comments, I so totally don't deserve that, thanks ~

Lav: If those years would have spent without any change, I'd be a massive failure... But I did so little this far...

Plissken: Yeah, some water corpses definitely add to the atmosphere of a tranquil winter scene.
    The girl with that neck: I could talk about big brushes and hairlocks in disguise but it's better to say the eternal truth: "Accidents happen."
    I don't want to spend more time on my reply, my time management is crazy today too, heating, nutcracking, photo/ps/texts for this single update, they all took much time. Besides, we played with our brand new chainsaw in the sunshine, it was fun, I'm sure you can imagine that. Thanks for your looooooooooong post, I immensely enjoyed it, I even had to cut it into smaller pieces, your texts are too intense, I didn't want to get overloaded.

Lightship: Oh, that anime-witch (it was a male in the anime but I converted to into an old hag, I love funny old hag witches )? Indeed, I should play with her in Photoshop... Hopefully I won't forget it this time, I have much more ideas I realize.

Kerah: I'm so bad with simple forms but I love to play with colors and bubbles and shiny stuff Thanks.
    Imagination... I'm usually totally blocked with a dry imagination (and if I have ideas, I simply can't draw them), so I usually copy... My new own home healed me a bit so I drew a bit more from imagination but nothing fancy this far... I definitely will go into that direction, I had enough. I don't learn enough from copying, my memory does its best to escape work.

AlexTooth: I think I'm as lazy as ever but I won't let myself stop anymore... Now I start to discover the joy of drawing again, I did a heroric but pathetic work as a hedonist with an unhappy life, trying to force myself to draw because I couldn't have another option... It's much better now.

Aragah: I dunno where are the pretty clouds when I try to draw them (not in my memory, that's sure) but there will be some sky and land and whatnot in the near future I hope.

dimi: There will be faces and figures, I can promise this much

Well... Not much but I doodled and copied anime and whatnot with pencil... I don't show the failed experiments of heads from more interesting angles, the stuff I copied from other CA members' works and the way too anime ones (they are crappy anyway). I usually don't show the obviously anime copies but some had to stay this time *shrugs*. There are dot nipples so it's time to use the upload manager.
    The stickman skeletons often are unrefd. It's an important step to me, no matter how simple they are.
    And I studied armor yesterday!!! I never gave a damn about such stuff so I knew, like, nothing about them because I need to watch something with a curious mind to remember it afterwards. It's better now, too bad I spent hours without actual drawing again...
    Name:  sc200trad.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  196.4 KB
    Name:  sc200trad2.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  162.7 KB
    A tiny lol. I'm childish I know.

I barely touched PS, I'm rusty with it again. And what is patience I wonder. My model is so handsome, I will try to paint it later too. (I had a cute apple too but I ate it.)

Last edited by shiNIN; October 22nd, 2011 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It was a while since I postet in your thread. It doesn't mean that I'm not visiting it. On the contrary, I'm watching you pretty systematically. Sadly I don't have any usefull advice for you cuz you are doing pretty much the same stuff and I said everything I had to say in my previous comments. But I can give you a word of encouragement. You got great potential, only thing you need to do is get out from you comfortable zone. I guarantee that as soon you do I'll see improvement. Keep working. Cheers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 3,595 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I went through a phase when I based the week's menu around vegetables that I found interesting to draw. Draw first - eat later. Onion needs more work on it. Don't be afraid of over cooking it (so to speak) as by pushing it, you'll learn tons.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ramalooke: I can say the same, I visit your SB but I don't always can find words that have a chance to be useful... I know, I know, I totally plan to do various things (look, look, I drew an armor, it's something outside from my comfy zone, not like I really have something like that, I can't even draw faces well), it feels I have the mood/state for it now! Yay.

Black Spot: But apples are way more tempting as a food than as a model, to me... I know, poor onion was a victim of my rustyness and impatience. I will draw it again when there will be enough natural light again, I still prefer that, strong artificial light tires me.

Foggy, dark day. I didn't draw much and now I kinda miss it It's a nice feeling... But I still rush things, maybe I dunno where to start, I need to learn everything...
    I worked on the frogs (brainless copy but merely doing something in PS must be useful, I'm so rusty and never was good at the slightest - but sometimes I wasn't completely loss):

A very quick photo study, too bad I started with lines... Ariel, my favourite gal among all the ones I've met on gracefulnudes.com Obviously wip, I had no time for the face, such small faces are hard to me anyway.
    Name:  ariel1023wip.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  24.5 KB

Oh and I did something for FUN and by myself Maybe too silly but whatever They are wips at most but probably even less than that, just some ideas. The magical girls from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, in that simple skull-cutie form...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

Hey there,

How you’re doing? Hope everything is alright and you’re feeling generally optimistic. Its good to be back here and checking everyone’s SBs. I won’t be mentioning about every update but ill try write down which worth mentioning here within the spare time I have. So let’s get to the details…

Nice bunch of quick figure drawings @ #550. I strongly believe that these are the ones that’s a going to help you a lot. They take little time but helps you to memorize important details such as proportions etc etc.

If my eyes are not tricking me, im pretty sure the quality of your paintings has gone up. I immediately noticed this from the post #556,#567 and #569. I guess you’re getting a good understanding about sharp and soft brushes and when to use them. Good work and I’m hoping to see more in the upcoming pages.

#571 – This is great! She looks lovely and great job at the figure painting too. You have nicely captured the subtle skin colors there. Of course there more room for improvement, keep adding more details as you get the hang of painting and you’ll get there eventually.

# 594 – Cute piglets! and nice couple of ref drawings too. I say it’s good job given the time frame you have used.

# 598 – Good work here again. Seems to me you’re gaining a lot of patience and adding more details into your paintings lately, which is a good sign. Keep it up!

# 610 – This immediately caught my eye. You’ve done well to capture those highlights on the lips. Juicy!

# 615 – Great material study. You have captured the lighting details brilliantly. Well done.
    # 619 – Nice work again but I feel something is missing, is that the sharp highlights which is missing? Or some hard shadows? Hmm anyways I could be wrong.

# 653 – Absolutely stunning piece. Great job! Have to mention that the brushwork is nice and tidy too.

# 657 – You should have continued. But that’s me. Anyways it looks alright. How many hours did you spend on this?

# 673 – Cool piece of work. I guess you have added as much as details possible within your time limit. Didn’t I mention that they look so cute?

# 699 – couple of decent figure paintings, despite what you think. Don’t get discouraged.

# 713 – Cup is little out of shape but good brushwork (and Highlights).

# 728 – Hey the diving helmet looks great. Although I really appreciate if you had done more detailing. And….

“My SB needs more boobs. And other sexy female parts.”
    True! and nice bunch of bubble butts with wet skin please. Thank you.

P.S - #734 – Thanks for the full package! But more work needed here, im afraid. Keep em coming!

# 752 – Great! Orange Girl looking extremely hot. Seriously, good work. This proves when you put some effort you do get great results.

# 774 – Actually the small infractions here isn’t obvious as you think because you have done a good job. So don’t you worry. Better luck next time.

There you go mate. All in all, you’re showing great progress and much more patient while painting. I hope you’ll be making more quality updates frequently. Ill drop in to provide my opinion for sure.

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?
    Lt.Plissken | Ramalooke | ThomasM | shiNIN | kiwigarbage | Kungfoowiz | Bethany K. | Sivonja | equilerex

What man is a man, who does not make the world, better. -Kingdom of Heaven

10. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's a crappy day, with devastacio's post as the single good thing in it. This post is massively negative I imagine.

devastacio: Yay, you did it! You came and looked through my stuff and shared some of your thoughts about some Thanks
    {You are a weird one, though. NOTHING about my gorgeous skulls, Geza and the two nicely done other? Don't you love skulls? Why? Skulls are awesome }
    #657, Vermeer study. I dunno, it was 60-90 minutes, maybe? I remember it was very easy, therefore kinda quick. If the ref and my state are right, I'm not very slow
    I stopped because that was the right time for it. I reached the peak, spending a few more hours wouldn't make a big difference.
    Now, I don't even like to copy. The results may be good but I forget everything... I wonder if copying has much use... I hope some knowledge is buried in my memory and if I get active one day, they emerge... I dunno how these things work but I can't do much by myself
    Hm... Do you really think I improved? I'm a bit lost at it because I just draw sometimes but rarely look back... And I feel I can't do anything by my own, I repeat myself... Maybe the fact I don't have instant clear ideas with knowing what strokes to do isn't a problem, I just need to be loose and painting without a fuss, it often works but it's still so strange I don't _know_ what to do (except some anatomical and other facts I quite aware of)... But when I have no ref and it's not even a human, I'm seriously lost. A scarf or even a ribbon is so difficult.
    *sigh*
    True! and nice bunch of bubble butts with wet skin please. Thank you.
    I will think about it

Some image to go with this post. I didn't really do anything today, beats me why, the weather is horrible though, I CAN'T function without natural light and it wasn't much of it in the last two days. I could stand the lack of direct sunshine for two days but it was massive clouds, almost darkness and rain
    I should have done a master copy or something but my brain wasn't capable of this much thinking. It seems my brain works at its worst when it's about drawing, my memory is almost non existing is it's about anatomy stuff and pretty good when it's something else, some poem, for example.

Oh and I wrote "wip" next to this some months ago... So I try to finish it. Not today. Colors immensely confused me at this point, it's what I expected but I want to do it in colors.

Tomorrow I will bring something nicer. Good night. Why am I sleepy this early... Dammit.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you fail to remember what you was studyin'. Try doing an applied study after you finish normal one. I guarantee that you will learn much more this way Keep working.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    shiNIN, I have the exact same feeling about drawing without a reference. If I try to do anything without a model it looks horrible (my stuff looks bad with reference too, but that's another story).

Forcing my memory to create anything decent is like hitting my head against a wall. A ribbon is hard you say, I say even a line without reference is hard. I have spent hours and hours drawing anatomy from images and this weekend for the first time in weeks I tried doing something without a model. It looked horrible. No matter how much time I spend on figures I simply don't seem to get it. The solution, according to everyone else, is do more studies, work more and put more effort into your drawing...but it's so damn hard when hours of work translate to almost no improvement.

I am constantly afraid that somehow I'm not getting it and every other artist can do this stuff, but I won't ever be able to do any imagination stuff, even simple cartoons.

It's a constant fear and the more I think about it the more depressed I get.

However, I know I want to be good at art. I want it more than I ever wanted anything in my life. I want to be able to create something that people will be moved by. I want to make something that I can be proud off and that's what's pushing me.

What's pushing you? You should find the motivation, the end goal and remember you're working towards it.

On a more technical note I think Ramalooke has the right idea and nowadays I try to draw a few figures for reference then do the same pose from memory. It sucks and it's hard as hell, but I feel like this is the only way to force your brain to remember stuff. We'll see if it pays off...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dracken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    {too much blurb and maybe unclearness, I'm tired and I didn't get any sunshine for days so my energy level is low}

Ramalooke: I know that. But I can't do something just because I know I should. The best and worst advice would be I should just practice. I know but I usually can't, I write about it way too much already... I didn't give it up, it just never happened yet.

dracken: Figures are really hard... After many thousand of them, still being extremely crappy by myself (I mean, every second kid could do it better or something like this), I really got disappointed. Just like when I put more than 100 hours into arm anatomy study (I'm almost at the point where I studied arm anatomy more than for my all exams to get my diplom... and it's true if we doesn't count statistics) and I still dunno where the triceps origins... I simply forget, once, twice, multiple dozenth. I can learn a poem in no time and remember it for decades but data about muscles... nope. I probably need more logic behind it. But if there would be logic and I would know about it, I wouldn't even memorize such things... The important laws in maths were so easy, I never learned their proof, I just figured it out by myself if I had to... Math is so easy compared with drawing...
    But I carried away again. Anyway, thanks for your post, it's a bit comforting to know others has their obstacles too even if I knew this very well.

Stupid weather again, rain all day, it's a bit too much of it already
    I drew muscles but they are messy. Arms again. I like arm anatomy, it better starts to pay off now, I won't retreat till then I know, if I spend time with something for long (I mean, without long interruptions), I will get better at it.

Oh and some copywork. Oh I thought a single shiny gauntlet will be easy... It so totally isn't. Wip.
    I don't know its environment but it had these colors on it, almost a rainbow, yay.
    Not like I love rainbows but still. Colors looks good on a shiny gray metal thing.

I don't know but even copying feels good (and it's not just nice feelings, my state gets better, drawing is easier after it). I should combine refs though, my brain would work that way too.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    'Ello and thanks for stoppin' by my sb!

It's awesome to see your commitment here...all the life studies and portraits etc. To pick a random image out: Orange girl is lloking good...you nailed the expression on her face!

And I agree about the froggies/photo study...we always learn something eh!

That glove is lookin' really good too BTW.

Ciao fer now

- A man diligent and skillful in his work will stand before kings -
    - All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty -

"You can't design what you don't know." Jeff Watts (as seen in Windmaker's SB)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephyr X For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jephyr X: Thanks! Well I'm good at choosing yummy refs. They look good in the end unless they are too hard for me - and they keep me motivated

Ramalooke is lifestreaming now and I had too much opinion and decided to do the same instead of criticizing a linework when I'm always has a different approach (just paint ~).
    But it's late. So I stop for a while.

Oh, bad=not similar enough.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn, that gauntlet looks great. It reminds me of Dan's recent livestream metal study

I would love to be able to paint so well...

Maybe now you should try to recreate that gauntlet out of memory, or use that metal knowledge to create an armor... you have the skill.. now you must somehow force your mind to use it in new situations.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dracken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dracken: Thanks but it's just a copy, indeed. I just played with it, my brain was even less active than usual. And I didn't even started to show its awesome metalness, I just put colors and shines on it. I couldn't do something by myself just because I draw this. I need to study it a lot. Don't envy me just like don't envy Xerox machines (I would be a very bad one but I have my bigger dreams at least).
    But I admit it's kinda impressive That's why it made my mood so much better. And focusing on the brushwork, noticing lovely details in my reference... that's soothing too.
    I have zillion other pics where this one came from, I'll play with them in the future.

I worked on the fingers... The differences aren't that apparent if one just look at the whole, maybe, so I put the previous version next to it.
    OLD - NEW

I'm not in my best form, it's so sloppy... So totally still a wip. Damn, I don't want to resize it and working on everything again... But maybe it would be useful...
    My problem is that it's too small, when I put those lil round things on it (I don't know their name in English), I already saw pixels...
    I worked on this about 4 hours this far.

Oh and I shaded my witch... Next step will be PS Colors Fun without any fuss and totally zero worrying about anything, I do what I can ~ Mmmmm... Today I was inactive again but the day isn't over yet!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sweet studies Give us moar! ;3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, mate. Studies look bloody brilliant as always, great that you are learning to paint what you see so well.

Know what, though? I baddly want to see you take what you learn from each study and try to use it in an imaginative peice. It's good to take what you've learnt form doing them and to manipulate and re-use information for your own, things sink in that way.

Other than that, your digitals are great. Keep up the good work as usual, mate.

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I am inclined to agree with dracken the lighting and reflections you have in the gauntlet are pretty good my mate well done with that.

all the best to you and yours and keep posting.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,429 Posts
    Follows
    Following

OH!
    The GAuntlet!

The gaunTlet is just,

WOoooooH

Name:  Excited_basketball_fan.gif
Views: 185
Size:  1.91 MB

[last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

31. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 3,595 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Now take those colours from the gauntlet (very nice btw) and put them on the face. Skin reflects colour as well.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ramalooke: Thanks, you can count on it
    Naidy:
    I know you are right but it's not so easy to bring myself on anything... But I'm positive I will be able to do it soon. I get less and less of a blocked zombie I was in the last years.
    Lightship, Plissken: It isn't even ready but I like it too and I'm glad you like it too
    Black Spot: It's an interesting idea... But I don't know how to do it... It's true skin have the colors of its enviroments but it's more subtle. Scarf or hair is okay but a far away thing doesn't really matter. Seriously, how should I do that? I'm playful enough these days, I'd love to try out things!

Hm... I update then. I have a bunch of stuff but nothing really good or long studies...

From my paper SB, horrible quality I know, there was little light. Some signs I studied anatomy. My arms get a bit less messy than before.

I bought a Sherlock Holmes dvd. It was very cheap. The film isn't so good but there are faces, I don't see this kind of detail in small downloaded Fringe episodes I drew one face till now. Not very good, resemblance and liveliness is bad.

Donkeys. Lazy, quick ones. I promised them in Spartan Camp not long ago... Donkeys are lovely.

Cobblepot, favourite of Spartan Camp this week

Too little patience but I feel much more lively and drew kinda lot. I start to see what I should do and I feel the strength (well mood, state, desire are better words) to do it.

Oh I do this quickie by myself. It's a small miracle in itself so I appreciate it. She was supposed to be more Plissken-type woman but that's so not my style, I failed at it. Whatever.
    Don't worry, it will get better. I did the most important and way most tough step, I sketched it.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great update, love the penguin. Keep it up ;3

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

Hey there,

#796 - What can i say. Epic!!! I it!

If you're interested in painting more armor pieces take a look at this in-game screenshot. Its from Dragon Age II by Bioware. Take a look at the armor design of the character in focus. (Its called the Mantle of the Champion, if you need to search more pics)

Last post, 2nd piece: Good job with the head ref paint. It may be a quick one but you did it well.

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?
    Lt.Plissken | Ramalooke | ThomasM | shiNIN | kiwigarbage | Kungfoowiz | Bethany K. | Sivonja | equilerex

What man is a man, who does not make the world, better. -Kingdom of Heaven

38. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really nice stuff here! the deer painting from previous posts is beautiful! and that gauntlet looks badass as well!

40. The Following User Says Thank You to rumpenstiltzkin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Love the commitment you have with your studies. They are coming along very nicely and I agree with everyone else. That gauntlet is freakin' awesome! I'm really liking the face studies you've painted. Very nice and smooth. Keep up the good work! I'll be back for more!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Aresa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks, everyone!

Ramalooke: Well he's a charmer Spartan Camp is into him this week (except Kellye who drew nothing but capybaras ). Thanks His colors was hard but I accepted the challenge.

devastacio: I totally wish to study armors, both real historical ones and fantasy ones. It would be good to decide if something doesn't limit arm movements, I'm no good at that. Nice armor, thanks for sharing with me

rumpenstiltzkin: Thanks, yeah they turned out nice but the gauntlet isn't finished yet

Aresa, my hero , I'm sooo honored to have you as my guest here, I'm even more motivated to do nicer stuff

Let's see... I was lazy but Spartan Camps is crazy these days so I have some stuff I posted there and not here yet... And new stuff for both topics...

I tried to do some 10 seconds gesture sketches... It's not just I'm rusty at quick ones, I'm quite sure 10 seconds is too little for me now. I like to study the figure before sketching it, to decide what's important and what's going on to begin with. Besides, it's such a pity to draw a sexy female back with one stroke... And the muscular one or more extreme gestures is impossible in 10 seconds, for me at least. I'll go with 30 second next time ~ That will be plenty. Still, I don't really like posemaniacs.

The girl Ramalooke drew, again, I won't work on it more. Resizing and switching to fixed opacity brushes only toward the ends, they were two big mistakes I did. The expression isn't easy either, that mouth is special.

Stuff from one of the books about portrait drawing I have.

I started this master study (Van Dyk: Portrait of Cornelis van der Geest) last night, just because I planned to do it for Spartan Camp and deadline was near. But I wasn't in the mood and it was so damn hard... Therefore, it stayed a wip.

Oh and another few minutes on my gal... A little more and I totally must realize I can't do more by myself. Then, I will use refs, I guess.
    Oh and it would be useful to have some idea about what the hell her arms are doing...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Looking nice ShiNIN!!! I am in lust over your gauntlet, you are doing such an epic job on those reflective surfaces. *heart* Keep it up, I will go back through your SB later to get a good gawk at everything.

(I had a cute apple too but I ate it.)

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellye For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well studies we do should be hard, cuz we are learning on our mistakes. Doing easy stuff is not the path to improvement. So I suggest you finish your van dyk study xd And yeah, it's a good update

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think your digital pieces are better and more refined than your traditional pieces. I see your studying precisely, trying to understand the form of things and the color values in them. That's good. Keep doing your thing.

Behind every great master is a great student...

Imagination is more important than knowledge- Albert Einstein...
    _________
    NEW SKETCHBOOK -- http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...40#post3743640

OLD SKETCHBOOK: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...25#post2543225

49. The Following User Says Thank You to poetry man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great updates! Love the gauntlet and the copplepot! Photostudy and master study looks good also. Keep it up!

51. The Following User Says Thank You to Satu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, you've been busy. I love some of your photostudies. The Frogs especially. It's good to see lots of skull work, structure is always important. I know a load of people have already said it but that is a REALLY good gauntlet you've got there.

Keep going!

Constructive criticism is always welcome.
    My Sketchbook.
    My Tumblr.

53. The Following User Says Thank You to Caspia For This Useful Post:

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast