Sketchbook: beginning of a long way... (mild nudity) - Page 13
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice studies and progress, sry nothing to crit maybe to try to change that round brush and try some dry brushes .....hehe i am happy that u like my avatar thats one character what i designed for one game will show that later in my SB .

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sivonja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,429 Posts
    Follows
    Following

The tide is high but I'm holding on
    I'm gonna be your number one
    I'm not the kind of girl who gives up just like that....
    Oh, no

When you start a painting, it is always a must that you
    work 'zoomed out' and later when you put on the details, you
    can zoom in, according to your needs. But I guess you already know all this.
    You are always repeating that you are not patient. I know people around
    me with the same issue. Believe me, I also get impatient a lot of times, but
    there are some methods overcoming that thing. Maybe try yoga or something.
    If you want to do art, then you will just have to be patient my friend, otherwise
    you will end up with a mess as a painting or drawing.
    Patience is a virtue.
    I know that you do not like champagne, that is why I am sending you a
    few beers, so I could motivate you to draw and paint.

Nice head studies, and devil studies.
    The red guy is really charismatic. You started to
    do eyes real good.
    The last big head painting, is pretty much ok, watch out for his hairline area,
    looks real messy. The thing that I do not appreciate on this last one, is
    that the guy looks just too mundane. Other than that very good job, and
    it will worth the time to work on it even more, just as you are planning to do.

Hey, you have shown some outstanding skills, repainting my female portrait
    there, so you have something in you, you are just trying to hide from us.

[last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice work mate. You are getting a good momentum with each update yo do. You paint the eyes really well and the placement is great. im still struggling with that but will have to remedy it.

in the "guy with the brass nose" leftmost hair-block is too high dont you think? other tahn that you have done a clean job here. i really would like to see this finished.

Well you are on the right track and happy to witness it. keep going like this mate.

P.S. - great work repainting the portrait in Snake's last update.

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?
    Lt.Plissken | Ramalooke | ThomasM | shiNIN | kiwigarbage | Kungfoowiz | Bethany K. | Sivonja | equilerex

What man is a man, who does not make the world, better. -Kingdom of Heaven

6. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Sivonja: I like my round brush... it's a big step I use pressure sensitive opacity Well I'm okay with those for faces at the moment, I know I will need more brushes when I will add texture, hair, whatnot - and especially for enviros I should do but I didn't do... Sometimes I try to use one - and fail It's so disheartening.
    My somewhat failes hyena shows I should start with my good old round hard brush in the beginning... and that I can't do sketches with fur and colors, too many things to focus on

devastacio+Snake: It's quite obvious it's messy. It's very uinfinished and I usually don't put effort into hair so even my most polished faces has extremely crappy hair. I will try to avoid that this time...
    Snake (I always called you this in my mind and I'm too lazy to draw your nick ), it started as an anatomy study so it's no wonder it's mundane. I don't mind it.
    I will do other type of faces later, I know my characters' face are too similar.
    I plan to do zillion of them tomorrow, now I have a single one.
    Oh and I think I needen't to be too patient. I need to be well, have fun and have knowledge and skills to do good things quickly. It's not impossible.
    Even without much patient, I put into learning to draw so much effort, much more I wished to

I should update less frequently with more stuff I guess. I like when my pages are full with pictures. I won't be hurt if you don't tell your opinion after every update It's for everyone who tends to pop in except LtPlissken because I know he's unable to not comment Of course, feel free to come, it's nice to have comments, after all.

Whatever, I update today too... Not much to show though.
    I figured out it's copper, not brass at this point, not like it matters much. I changed a few things last night. Oh yeah, my good old problem. I can't draw mouthes well. I'm worst at smiles though. I can't draw noses or ears either (I know the shape and anatomy but it's difficult and my patience isn't much).
    I don't say it's not worse than my previous one. I often has this problem, promising sketch and boring details... He's less manlier too. I have both psds, we'll see what I will do with him.

A king from the anime "Kino no tabi". At least it started like that. He was very heavily stylized (and cool, I usually dig bad boys...), I tried to change it and he lost some of his charm... wip, not much effort, and so on.

Young hyena, I used a wrong approach... and didn't draw his/her spots. Flat and all but I just wanted a quick sketch. Others do line sketches but for me that's often much harder and slower than painting.

I wanna draw much and something good tomorrow. I have so many promises to keep...

Last edited by shiNIN; January 6th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hello my dear? What are you doing today?
    Getting ready some new awesome drawings and paintings?

LtPlissken because I know he's unable to not comment
    Of course I am unable to not comment, cause you mean so much to
    me and I like you. Not commenting to your work would be like to withheld
    myself from eating a huge plate of juicy fresh fruit with cream on top.

Snake (I always called you this in my mind and I'm too lazy to draw your nick )
    Only my mother and one sister called me in the church a few years ago
    like that. But you can call me too, cause you are a special person to me.

This guy on your painting is starting to look more and more interesting,
    from the moment as he started to remind on Michael Jackson. However his
    nose color is still a bit strange, maybe he ain't consuming enough minerals
    and vitamins. Try to mix in his juice some bonus additions, so his tone would
    improve. He is looking nice anyway, far from prince charming but he is nice.
    I would kiss him on his forehead if I could get a chance.

Kino no tabi ; looks a bit bored, maybe all of his sexual desires has been
    fulfilled in his life and he feel a bit dull. Or maybe he is just sitting on the
    toilet in the certain moment and he realized that his sewer pipe has being
    plugged. Nasty, nasty eyes he's got, good job painting them, they just
    reveals all his secrets.

Oooh, I was so happy when I saw this little cute hyena, I immediately felt
    some warmth around my heart looking at his little sweet face. Maybe you
    just change a bit the background a bit cause it is almost the same color as
    the Hyena is, and it confuses the Hyena's mind. You can see from the
    eyes and from the facial expression of the hyena how confused is she.
    She is shaking a bit, I can see that, I can surely see that she is a bit wobbly.
    Cranberry syrup would help her much, but the problem is that it can easily
    create diarrhea at weaker animals. Oh, and make a bit of a stronger contrasst
    on her.

I am so glad that you updated, hardly can wait to see some more
    interesting paintings from you. I will be cruising all day long around your
    house and wait until you print something new.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My rare no image post... I can't draw something quickly now, it's too early, it's my getting up period. It's so troublesome I practically can't get up. It takes a long time and in the first many hours I'm pretty useless at doing anything that requires elaborated brain functions. I dunno if I mentioned it yet but when I worked from home for a while, I started my workday at 4pm... That's nice time, perfect for lunch... When I worked in an office, I didn't even try to work before noon but my golden time was in the end when I did more in an hour than in the whole day. When I had tight deadlines, I did something during the day but made progress in the evening, especially when it was noisy all the day and I couldn't focus and the task wasn't trivial at all.

If I get up later, my inactive period is shorter. That's why I go to bed at 5am lately.

damn, lazy to WRITE your nick... I mix the words sometimes, it's so embarrassing... But it shows drawing is on my mind all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by LtPlissken View Post
    Hello my dear? What are you doing today?
    Getting ready some new awesome drawings and paintings?
    I try to gain energy to take a shower to reach my big plan, staying awake! Erm no, you're right, that's it But really, I have plans, I want to draw various things today. I slept enough and it's not evening yet. Good start.
    There's even sunshine!

{metaphors with juicy fruits... mmmm... I eat a lot of orange and tangerine nowadays. perfect ones, sweet, juicy, with as much flavor that can be packed into them...}
    Hey, beware, if I melt away reading your smoothtalker words, who will pick my pencil and my tablet pen? You can be so thoughtless sometimes.

This guy on your painting is starting to look more and more interesting,
    from the moment as he started to remind on Michael Jackson.
    No, no, he doesn't do anything like that!!! I would have noticed it! I sometimes draw faces that remind me on him, when I collected camel photos, there was a totally Michael Jackson like one, but I actually like when my characters don't have a resemblance...

The king is totally bored in the anime... He kills people and watch king+father killer dramas/comedies, he definitely considers it the latter... But he's not happy. I don't really wanted to show these all, that would be too early for me, I don't even draw expressions on my faces I need to change it asap, like, today.

Oooh, I was so happy when I saw this little cute hyena, I immediately felt
    some warmth around my heart looking at his little sweet face.
    Someone understands me! Yay!
    I found a cool topic with lots of hyena pictures, many of them were cubs, they are so pretty and cute but the big ones are nice too.
    And Alvaro said he don't like hyenas, period.

Maybe you
    just change a bit the background a bit cause it is almost the same color as
    the Hyena is, and it confuses the Hyena's mind.

I didn't really focused on that but the background had these colors, more or less. It's important for the hyena to practice mimicry you know. It's too young and when it's alone, lions may come in order to dissect the pour soul. Well usually lions just kill hyenas and let the other animals to do the dissection job but it doesn't really comfort pour soul.
    It's confused because the lack of spots.
    I'm highly unpleased with the background and I regretted to use any kind but maybe not... At least I tried, even if I quickly lost interest.
    {'it' is used because I don't know its gender and I chose this solution this time. I definitely against the "he if gender isn't clear" solution, I saw using random pronoun in a book But I'm okay with it, even some people outside gender binary use that for themselves. it's not like I didn't consider this young hyena an animalistic person, an individual, a little universe in itself! No, I'm not like that.}

I'll attach some more or less old Tegaki stuff later, the one before last bunch I guess. Into the last one I will put my OCs, they are motivating to look at, I should redraw them, I don't want to forget about them, they deserve better.

[EDIT]
    They will do for now The newest ones should be here anyway, it seems I forgot about them back then.

MORE OR LESS OLD TEGAKI STUFF

Last edited by shiNIN; January 7th, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello there,

Superb, you are doing frequent updates with lots of interesting work. funny nose that guy has but i always like unique stuff. dont you think the jaw should have a different type of shading and higlights? because that area is usually bulging up with muscles that are attached to the jaw. Anyways dont worry about the facial expressions too much. just take it easy and go step by step. when your patience run out, do something else and get back later. I see Snake is having fun here lol. so i wont say anything about the 2nd guy. but i like the way you stylized him. About the hyna; yes it looks little flat but for me its good enough for a quick paint.

your latest update.....well i dont know anything much about the anime stuff but ill simply say i like em. i like the colors yo have used. the leftmost woman's face shape is interesting. i should try it out as well. the lamb on the rightmost, is so lovely. thumbs high!

Well, happy to see you painting with passion nowadays. keep it up my friend!

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?
    Lt.Plissken | Ramalooke | ThomasM | shiNIN | kiwigarbage | Kungfoowiz | Bethany K. | Sivonja | equilerex

11. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nice Tegaki collection.
    Will there be any Friday night update from you?

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Young hiena looks very good

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't really have anything yet but some people are so impatient

devastacio: Jaws are one of my zillion problem areas I did what I could but it's still a wip The nose just turned to be like this, it was a face study with a nose cartilage study and I thought why not?
    I don't think my Tegaki update has much anime style in it (just some mix of cartoony and realistic), except of course the... goats, yep I'm pretty sure they were goats in the anime, their look doesn't really reveal this.

Snake: I will have an update of course, maybe not for lil boys who go to bed early (I guess you don't do good to my politeness level but I have fun at least).

Teresa is still problematic... And I wish to design her into "our Teresa" soon. She's back, she's back to us!!!!!! Alvaro brought her back today, it was a nice day to some riding, the road wasn't so perfect yet though. I hope I will ride my dear lovely Cili tomorrow I need dry roads, I skipped much time and her tires are worn.
    Alvaro had another wonderful Teresa pic idea again... It always involves several people... Maybe I will draw it with chibis. Not like it would make it easier but I will be okay if it won't be so great... (no, I would be disappointed. *sigh*)

I'm well and not lazy, yay, but I need time. But the night is barely started (I plan to go to bed not too late though)

I'm very slow with vertebrae - or skulls when I don't copy but plan to be nice, detailed with a believable lighting. I used refs but I changed the lighting and maybe other things as well. It's just a wip and a part of the whole thing. And I started a few days ago...
    I try to get used to pressure sensitive brushes

More stuff will come later.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Bethany K.: You are totally right... I tend to rush hair and this time I used an anime screenshot as my base... Oh and the anime is so much better drawn than the manga heads, they are horrible sometimes. Everyone looks a child with a huge forehead... Oh I've carried away.
    Maybe it's a bit better, I try to design her now. I have no idea what to do with her hair, I just wish to give her a shorter one.
    It's tome to do hair studies, I practically never gave a damn about hair. It affects my portraits badly... hair is a fun topic anyway (with less rules. that's why it always was harder to me).

Referenced hair. I rushed it of course but not so much as usually... I didn't decide on it yet anyway.

She will get an eye job soon.

{She looks like a naive school girl... She's supposed to be a pro who do her duties without a problem...}

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hahah an eye job !! that made me laugh .

the skull looks good.

about the girl theresa ?.. i would put some more colors in her skin tone and such.. as u working with a monochrome color.. the colors look a bit boring now.. just push them further.. but that can also be in the eye of the beholder..

and nothing wrong with reference.. ppl always used reference during the ages. use whatever u can use to make a stronger painting... but keep in mind u have to know what u draw.. the more knowledge from what u drawing the easyer it should be.. but then agian who the fuck am i kidding.. i think what im saying here is ment for myself :/ lol.

keep up with ur updaterate! xD.

Rob.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm sorry, I'm too tired to write less My brain wanders joyfully and I have no energy to filter its voice out - not like I would be good at that any time. I'm against self discipline, my inner demons and child should be free, too bad the latter is a tiny bit emo and kept on a leash by the inner critic. I'm not totally serious now and I'm probably asleep. I wrote this in the end.
    ----
    oma:
    I've read about plastic surgery (this, diseases and other funny stuff keeps emerging when I google about body parts and sometimes I dive in to know more of this world) so "eye job" was a must Hopefully it has the meaning I thought it has

I know reference isn't bad... I just wish I could do things by myself. There's a whole world between the stuff I can copy and what I can do by myself. And no matter how carefully I analyze and try to build what I "copy", my brain is on a different mode then and I don't feel I learned enough. Maybe I did, unconsciously and at one point I level up. But I should use references without looking at them too much I think. Or draw everything copied from memory too. But it's easier to say and decide than to do.

Not an excuse but even if I drew Teresa in colors, I don't really care about skin coloring so much right now.
    In the beginning I had a palette with everything but now I color randomly. Maybe I should convert it into grayscale... I'm sure I don't want that reddish shadow color...

I try to _design_ the girl, even details are just temporarily, even her eyes aren't symmetrical and I redrew them a few times... Maybe I don't care, I just want a face even if it's flawy...
    It's so hard.
    Drawing "a face" is okay but when I have something in mind and I want to draw _his_ or _her_... that's something else, especially if I don't see the face, I just know the personality
    Even if I have a design finally, I fail at being consistent when I draw the character again.
    I need practice.

I won't change every step but I have this now... I tried to put eyes on the same level, I found the nose-mouth distance too little and the face too round.
    Problematic eyes...
    And I fall asleep... it's almost 5am, I should be sleeping now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Now the lil boys who gone to bed early has woken up, but the big girls
    who go late to their coffins are still in their coffins, so a lil boy will
    take a big sharp special kind of wooden stick and visit the big girls coffin.

I knew that I will be inspired to post some sweetness today here. Your
    work just motivates me to work even harder and to look at the moonlight
    with my crying eyes. Is that Teresa on that painting? She looks so cute,
    she is edible for sure, just like a box of chocolate. A bit mundane again, but
    if you want a perfect human being I guess that is what you get. Try this one
    on her, 1.double layer 2. put the layer to multiply mode 3. reduce the opacity
    of the multiplied layer to desired, most probably 30 or 40 percent. Will make
    a huge difference. And then try to add some more shadows and darkness.

Human skull, niiiiiiiice, I like the mystic fog behind it, makes a creepy effect.
    And I very much like how you do your values, just like you did the face on
    that girl in my thread.
    Hair - messy, but you already know that and you will work on that most
    probably in the future.
    Good luck on your ride today.
    Will return again, if my brain catches some new sweet ideas.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your studies are looking brilliant, you're showing an improved understanding of form to- from what I can see from them.

Do your best to try and retain that information you learn, it will make your imaginitive works even better.
    Keep up the good work mate!

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken: You so tly aren't a gentleman now but you are even less wise. My sleep may be deep but I'm not alone... Oh I wish I could draw you a cute Remilia with her loyal servant, first of all Sakuya who has little skills like stopping time and being awesome with knifes
    Look. I try to find Teresa's face and hairsyle. Today Alvaro (another lil boy who goes to bed early, he slept when I drew the girl last night) said her hair is long but I persuaded him it's short and tidy
    So, I can't care less about contrast, value balance, messyness, whatnot.
    I don't show the new ones till I don't figure out how she should look like.
    I have to design an outfit as well...
    Skulls with smokes are never creepy, they're lovely huggable lil babies

Naidy: Thanks! I'm more confident with pressure sensitive brushes now I don't know about my skills regarding value, form, I just draw and don't look at my drawing too much, I just enjoy my increased speed at drawing and updating

I'm not really warmed up yet...

Translucent things, bad but whatever. I'm not always lucky drawing objects with a tricky material. That's why I should practice them more.

Hair studies and quick heads, yay! Practically no undo I appreciate I did such things, I needed it. Even if some of them are horrible, no need to point it out

So few drawings today too... More comes later.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey shiNIN

Thanks for commenting my sketchbook with fantastic critique Really really thanks!

Your face are coming along really nice in my opinion.
    Your animal are really a little bit flat as you already mentioned.
    Perhaps try to build them up from basic shapes and THEN shade them?

Greetings Silwynar! Keep it up!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas Esch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks for the comment on my sb shinin! Sorry I wasn't able to post this week, but now that winter break is over and I have to be in school all day (plus I don't have a scanner that works in my house) I'm going to be posting a lot less frequently. Hopefully I'll be able to post once or twice a week. I'll definitely update tomorrow! btw I am sketching every day, even if I can't show you guys, so these updates are going to be huge.

art is never finished, only abandoned~Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello there,

Sorry mate missed loads of your updates because i was away taking a good break.

btw im sorry i have no idea who Teresa is. hope you'll tell me. Anyways, you have shown much more improvement when compared to post # 311. im no painter so im out of advices here. but maybe what you lack is some skin variations? and some sharp strokes break the dullness?.

Btw that painting of the skull looks really smooth. i like it. could use some strong highlights though.

those hair studies are great. maybe you should approach it in a more blocky style. block out similar areas and add details. This is the approach Andrew Loomis has mentioned. i find it useful when doing hairdos from imagination. Also get some fashion/hairstyle mags. they will help you a lot here.

Good job painting hyenas. eyes are done nicely. they look little odd without the spots but hey adding em will be time consuming eh?

Good updates mate. you may not have realized this yourself but you are becoming more and more productive and your work improving as a result. so keep up the great work!

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can see I missed a bunch of updates. When I'm looking on your new stuff I can't see any issues to discuss. Well sure they are stuff you could improve but I bet you are aware of those flaws. For example this messed eye in #372. You improved nicely. Keep it up

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That Hiena studies is very very nice , i love them

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sivonja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hello, good evening, marry Christmas and Happy New year!!!
    So the bottom line is that I cannot invade you, while you at sleep?
    That makes me sad, and makes me to think of another smarter plan.

Translucent material can be tricky indeed, I believe, but
    you managed to create a nice effect with your painting.
    Hair studies, every face i skewed to the right, but it was done
    on a purpose I believe, or is it just because you are right handed.
    Ha, now I know that I will circle to my right when I will be approaching you.
    This little sweetheart is still sweet, I do not know what to say about the
    Hyena, except that you should feed him from time to time.
    My satisfaction meter is rising whenever I visit your sketchbook, so
    please, do continue like this.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very few replies this time.

devastacio: I'll talk about Teresa tomorrow, okay? With picture and whatnot.
    I don't care about the quality of my Teresa pictures lately, I want to design the girl... I give up on it for a while I guess. Teresa is hard. It isn't even the personification of my bike... That will be Ciliegia. I must design her and start a wonderful series. I expect boobs, sexual innuendos (motorbike riding plus my mind... it's totally inevitable), crack and other lovely things...

Ramalooke: Oh someone understands me Thanks.
    I always see zillion mistakes without even trying to spot them or looking at my pictures too long but I have no time, energy, mood or intention to fix everything. When I will draw real pictures, I will polish them. I don't think it was the right way but maybe because I studied a lot and didn't draw, I won't make _very_ messed up ones...

LtPlissken: I don't understand you... I do nothing interesting, just some boring studies and faces. I try to change this soon of course.
    --------------
    Lazy, sleepy day, I barely drew a tiny bit today. I started this one yesterday and I couldn't finish it... A brainless copy, "let's get used to the two types of brush I use (pressure sensitive hard round and pressure sensitive size, fixed opacity hard round)" practice, not like I could focus on it...
    I think it wouldn't be good for SC optional "clothed figure study" though she totally wears pants . I planned to draw a Bougureau study for that but I couldn't do that
    ARGH!!! And I thought last night i can say I started the serious learning and practice just now... But not yet.
    I avoid figures and almost all the things I know I should do. I'm not too worried though, I don't think I'm stoppable at this point.
    I kinda promised boobs because Snake totally doesn't draw them lately.
    Here:
    Name:  sexygirl.jpg
Views: 4392
Size:  26.8 KB

I know it's not a good copy, it's unfinished/rushed, I have no patience for hair but her consists of many tiny strands, I don't know how to approach something like that
    I messed up the whole thing a little on her left side. I probably won't touch it again, we'll see, but I do plan to draw her differently I mean, quick sketch, different brushes, heavily stylized, flow lines, this type of things. A very old practice idea of my zillion ones.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This looks very good , yeah u have some errors but generaly looking good ....hm i think Mr. Plissken will complain about some sizes hehe

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sivonja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    oh wow, well done. love the jeans.
    the shadow under the breasts is cool, too.
    maybe have a look at between the eyebrows? the nose looks a tad geometrically fattish.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to wunts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    boobs! neat! xD but srsly, you did very nice job on this one

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramalooke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man, thanks for stopping back by my sketchbook . So seriously, I'm looking through your work and there is HUGE improvements from the beginning till now, you are doing really well and shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

I agree with you though about how art and improvement is for you versus programming (said on page twelve). I feel the same way, you work so hard for so little improvent, it just happens naturally over long periods of time, slowly, with extreme practice. For me it's worth it though. I enjoy the process. I think that's the key, I think we need to learn to enjoy the process.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to love tank For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I feel good here, and I feel like this is something like my second base, or
    something like a shelter, and I am coming here to refill my energy tanks.
    Hope you understand what I mean. So I am charging while I am writing this
    text, charging-charging-charging. Talking about sleepy days, I felt pretty tired
    today, and I did not slept enough, and I have so much to do, but not enough
    time. But I am not here to whine, so I guess I will just take a longer look of
    this pretty nice breasted lady, and have some nice thoughts and then go further.
    She looks pretty much like an athletic type, low body fat percentage and muscled
    hands and stomach, pretty attractive. Have nothing that I could really
    criticize, I have only a suggestion and that is, you should detail this one out
    more, but only if you have the right motivation for it of course.
    Hair - I know, it ain't easy to render, but you should try to paint it a few
    times, and you will realize, that it ain't nothing special. Just another
    obstacle, which you can jump over relatively easy.
    Well, I am pleased that you are doing some 'boob stuff' instead of me, that
    just makes me to feel euphoric and satisfied. I will return the favor, you will
    see, you just keep painting and drawing things like this one is.
    Take care, I will be here around.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

45. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nothing interesting, really. Don't read.

I'm so miserable I even do a comment without images.
    I feel down. I sleep too much. I can't draw. Bad days. Unmotivated. Fog.
    Halp.

I visited everyone's sbs and still not motivated.
    Something is wrong with me.

Snake, I'm glad you like her, I'm already planning the next gift for you. Something big but not boobs, much bigger.
    Hair: My problem is that I'm very inpatient and when I'm patient it means I'm drawing a face. If I draw a portrait, I neglect the hair and the clothes, I don't know why, I know I shouldn't, there are much fun there but I have these perverted fixation on faces and somewhat on bodies (when I draw bodies, I can't even draw faces, I had a hard time with this girl's face in the beginning as well and she became different than the original was). I'll try harder, somehow. But I even avoid faces... with expression, different types I usually do... Just those boring ones. i don't talk about other angles, I tried it a few times, I suck at those horribly and it's painful to try. I'm just a lazy hedonist with a not really fun past years, it's not easy to step on and fight and fight and lose for long Even if I apprechiate the mere fact I practice.

I'm almost asleep just like all day. I wanna scream but I have no energy for that.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hey, my beautiful little unmotivated hedonist friend, please do not feel
    down and bad and unmotivated, cause when you feel down, than I do not
    feel good, and when you are hurt then it hurts me too. I would do anything to
    cheer you up, just please do not be so sad.
    You made my day, by saying that you are doing some new gift for me, my
    thoughts are in heaven now.
    You do not have to draw anything today, you can leave it for tomorrow
    or after tomorrow, you just cheer up and think something positive.
    Here, I will send you a picture of Sponge Bob, just to cheer you up.

Last edited by LtPlissken; January 11th, 2011 at 10:14 AM.
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast