1. Ablablara - Every civilization needs light to develop itself. This tiny fish was a blessing for the first settlers, who arrived to build Undersea Utopia. Nowadays they keep Ablablaras in the special water-glasses, to light up the darkness of a deep water. Stomach of full fish is producing special extremely illuminating substance.
2. Batooro - this word means "eye". This small animals are bred on a plenty of undersea farms, because of theirs eye shaped excrescence. Like the snails who have got their shells, Batooros have got their "eye". Of course it is only an imitation and it is a delicacy of Utopia's inhabitants
3. Aroru - Every city have got its communication and transport. Tamed Arorus are perfect for this kinds of jobs. It can take all families on trips but also it is able to move all houses!
4. Gagoo - Very cute and sweet creature. This animal is favourite pet in the whole Utopia. It loves to play games with children. Gago swims using mainly it's huge ears.
5. Kerheto - Incredibly hard-working animal. It helped first settlers to dig tunnels in undersea mountains. Nowadays it's main task is finding resources under the ground.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge..."