In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Arrow In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills

WORK I need it............ Click here for contact info.

Hey were did my last post go? :bash:
    eh whatever....

Anyway, Hey there my names Stan Nelson and I'm looking to get into the concept and character design area of gaming design.I work in pencil and Ink and soon I'll be doing felt work, which will add alot of depth to my work, but I won't be getting them till nov 18 arggghhh.I'm a avid gamer so I would love to work in this feild. I'm doing some creature designs for free right now to get my name out there. I can't really afford to go to school right now, aside from a one year transfer course in my home town, but I would love to; dare to dream. Anyway if anyone would like to give me some tips or constructive crit that would be awsome, Or if you want me to do work for you better yet.

Heres some thumbs just click on em to goto the main pic.

In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills In NEED of WORK. 2d artist/ characters and concepts. *UPDATE* Formal skills

Well here you go some of my stuff and if you stay in my site you'll notice that certain gallerys are still empty thats cuz I havent had time to draw more pics for my site but the home page with my newest drawings from each gallery is full. I hope to hear from you soon
    :chug:

sincerly Stan Nelson

Last edited by JackSparrow; November 7th, 2003 at 07:19 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Stan,

I would highly recommend you get some formal training, either thru school or just teach yourself like I did. Most peeps around here work digitaly, ..not all, but to make it as a concept artist you must be FAST and FLEXIBLE. I think that if you build yourself a good foundation you will be able to draw or paint in any fashion or style...not to mention extremely fast.
    Keep drawing!

And get your website on a server with no #@*% POP ups!
    You will never get a job with that shit popping up!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    whoot first response (kinda a burnfest though) :p

lol ya those pop up lick nuts, when I first put up my site there they only had top and bottom banners now theres pop ups from hell I'm definitly moving or upgrading athough I'm poor hence the resone I'm looking for work !_!.

and as far as formal training goes I've taken a one year formal art course which covered the basics, and thats all my town has right now for a art program. Although I've got a pile of national geografics which I'm sketching form to get the photo asspect down.

well thanx for the input I'll put more time into my drawing and hopefully work out my issues thanx for the tips otis.

btw sweet stuff on your site there and I'm looking forward to metal arms whoot, looks like a killer game congrats on the designs man.

Sparrow out.

Last edited by JackSparrow; October 30th, 2003 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    whooo from life how'd that happen. Heres some ''formal'' training for you all.

Just getting tired of ppl doubting, so heres some 20-30 min pen sketches for you no believers.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.