Sketchbook: Sketchbook (updated 7.21.08) figure drawing update!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sketchbook (updated 7.21.08) figure drawing update!

Hi! I've been lurking around CA for awhile and my friends pushed me to get an account.. so here I am.

Please be as critical as you can about my work since ... well for one I know my work isn't great so don't worry about my feelings and two I need to improve for when I apply to art school and just for self improvement =D

Name:  polar.png
Views: 1682
Size:  95.4 KB
    Speed Painting... I've been trying to practice CG since I'm quite bad at it, so my friend told me to practice with speed painting.. rather stupid of me to make the background gray since the bear blends in too well with it +_+

Name:  man.png
Views: 1877
Size:  124.7 KB
    Speed Painting.. it's reffed from eddie redmayne in Savage Grace.. he's so pretty. Trying to practice cging again so there's no real composition.

Name:  sketch.jpg
Views: 1642
Size:  40.2 KB
    Class project did mostly at home. It's unfinished and critique would be greatly loved

Name:  painting-1.jpg
Views: 1633
Size:  22.1 KB
    Class self portrait. It's rather negative on how I view myself... which i would not like to share here. It's my .. third oil painting using water mixable oil. I don't think I'm very good at it but I do like the painting. It's small because it's really blurry any bigger since I had to take a pic using camera.

Name:  mannequin.jpg
Views: 1722
Size:  47.4 KB
    In-Class drawing of mannequin. I used charcoal since I wasn't used to using charcoal yet.

They went from newest to old work. The mannequin being what I did in Fall. I don't have outside classes so what I do in class is usually what I have. I am planning to do more home stuff so I can build my portfolio for applying next year =D

Last edited by eromenos; July 22nd, 2008 at 02:03 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.