Art: Shattered,loughed and neutralized.

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Shattered,loughed and neutralized.

These are for Design class. Subject was "myself" and we had to use images of our faces to make 3 images, one lovely mood, one neutral mood and one angry mood. Medium and style was free so i choose illustration.

---------------

-----This is the lovely face. İ got inspiration from Hellblazer comics.
    Firstly i draw the shadows with ink on a3 paper than i colored them in photoshop. There are approx. 86 pieces of glass and 9 faces. This piece is done in 8-9 hours. I choose this hard looking face and cigarette to achieve a charismatic look, so it might be a lovely face for girls. There also i added my happy faces on the broken pieces of glass to emphasize that "its only me that can brake my happiness". I didn't draw myself punching the glass with force because, braking the emotions is very easy.

----------------
    -----This is my neutral piece. I used my own x-rays to emphasize that "the only way for me to be neutral is death". I colored the skulls, because even though we had only skulls and no expressions, we would still have emotions, and those colors are representing emotions. I scanned my x-rays then edited them in photoshop.

------------
    ------This is the mad face. I got inspired from the renaissance paintings and cartoons. I draw myself under the control of evil to emphasize that "i get mad only under control of devil and i cannot control my actions" i draw that little devil in a shape of angel paintings of renaissance and with my head like in cartoons to show that both devil is an angel also and its me who leaves myself to the control of devil.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by serkantoros; June 14th, 2008 at 09:05 AM. Reason: to add attachment
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.