Thanks

texas chainsaw massacre

if you ever wana sleep again dont see it. i screamed like a bitch many times and almost puked
    Time does not exist.

Only the illusions of memories.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    im sorry but movies like this one only mildly impress me, let alone scare me. I actually find it quite funny the way the directors choose to make their characters look stupid.

eg:

*Jimmy walks into dark room*

Jimmy: Hello is anybody in here??
    Creepy Voice: fshh fshh fshh ahiiii (quietly)
    Jimmy: BIlly?? Is that you?
    Creepy Voice: fshh fshh fshh ahiiii (quietly)
    Jimmy: Alrite im gonna get naked and take a shower!!

props to pablo francisco

so im osrry, but i cant agree with you on this one

Thanks
    i'm so sick of hollywood re-creating old classic horror movies...i haven't seen the new texas chainsaw flick, but the re-make of psycho was the worst piece of trash i've ever seen. the worst will come when Dawn of the Dead is re-made...WTF?!!! there is no way to possibly improve on a masterpiece like that...i'm depressed now.
    My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks
    yep, thought the movie absolutely sucked, not scary at all, just long and boring...but maybe im just desensitized.

only plus side to the movie was how often they kept the lead females little white shirt completely soaking wet.
    shes that chick from 7th heaven - it was almost embarrasing when she got her shirt wet the 7th time...but still great

now...kill bill..on the other hand...

Thanks
    well it scared and grossed the hell out of me. i thought it was better than the original but i the way the caracter were didn't didn't make it seem like it was in the 70's
    Time does not exist.

Thanks
    Wanna know something scary .. Leather faced is based on a true seriel killer named eddie Gaise who actually killed people and dug up the graves of freshly dead and made furniture and clothing from the remains . He also inspired the movie Psycho and the character Hannible Lector ...his neighbors never suspected him thats how he got away with it for so long ..over 10 years ..he could have been your neighbor..now that's truly scary :eek:

Thanks
    actually the name of the serial killer you're referring to is Ed Gein...he was arrested in 1954, i think...and the character in Silence of the Lambs that was based on him was Buffalo Bill...these were only loosley based on Ed Gein. scary though...serial killers are strangely fascinating...how the human mind mutates and is affected by child abuse...
    My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks
    i dont care what anyone says, that new chainsaw movie is fuckin good, it was very well put together, im sick of people hating on hollywood movies just because its the cool thing to do these days.

Thanks
    ya i knew it ws based on a true story. anyone know if the picture they show at the end is an actual picture cause they said it was the only know picture of the killer. i also heard the rel story was some crazy dude raped a girl and as he was trying to cut off her legs with a chainsaw he got caught and somehow the girl lived.

the thing about the movie i didn't like is how it almost made me throw up a couple times. (i have a weak stomache for gore)
    Time does not exist.

Thanks
    bring on the CA for this topic

Thanks
    umm its not actually based on a true story, its inspired by one, mainly about a guy named ed gein who would collect skins and body parts of people.

Thanks
    i'm not hating on hollywood movies...i just think remaking classic movies is a pathetic attempt, albeit a profitable one, to bring in a younger audience that won't watch a movie unless it has 5.1 digital surround sound and the latest hollywood stars
    My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks
    There was this guy from Germany, he was a butcher and he was a common criminal. And, whenever he would get caught stealing he would joke with the police and make them laugh and stuff. So, after a while the police decided to use the guy. They said that if he ratted other criminals out then they'd overlook some of his crimes. He accepted. So, while the man was doing some "undercover" work for the police, he started to take in teenagers that had run away from home. Well, these kids started to disappear. No one in the town knew where these kids went. But, the guy had taken the kids up to his house and chopped them up. He chopped them up and sold the meat to the nieghbors. Thats it! Blahahaha!:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

Thanks
    AnarchyAo2: I read a childrens book that had a similar story about a butcher whose meat were the most popular in town until the townspeople found out what the meat was made from.

Thanks
    i read a similar story...maybe the very same story...i don't know...i think it was a Sherlock Holmes story...what a weird book for kids...Soylent Green is people!!!
    My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Soilent green is people!?...AAHAHAHAHH...You bastards! You blew it all up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!.

Thanks
    I remember a similar story about a butcher who sold meat made of his murdered victims. It was part of a collection called "Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark." That book was so popular back when I was in elementary school.

As far as the Texas Chainsaw Massacre goes, I had the same problem with it that I have with all remakes in any genre. It's kind of hard to be surprised or moved by something when you already know what's coming.

SPOILERS

In this particular film, a big part of the suprise is that every person they run into is part of "the family." When you already know that going in, all you're really seeing is people running around screaming and a few deaths. I found it boring. I have no idea how someone unfamiliar with the original may have felt.

One last thing before I cease my long winded rambling. www.crimelibrary.com is an excellent site for reading up on real life serial killers
    Ambassador of Kick-your-assador

Thanks
    PencilPunx: Yeah that's the book. I couldn't remember the title of it. Good memory. Can't believe it's a children's book.

Thanks
    The artist for that book (Steven Gammel or something like that) made some of the coolest children's book illustrations ever for that book. They still remain some of the most disturbing images I've seen... I bought all three of those books again just for the illustrations.

Thanks
    is that the book with the lady who wore the scarf and if you take it off her head falls off? and the guy with way too many teeth? even to this day the thought or image of someone with too many teeth creeps me out.
    My Sketchbook

check out the website:

ten30one studios

Thanks

What about that german cannibal!

Now here is a funny story:

This german guy puts an ad in a newspaper once in a while. It says:"Do you want me to eat you? Call xxx-xxx-xx-x"

So quite a few people get in contact with the guy. However, it´s not too easy to be eaten by this cannibal. The cannibal wants to make sure that they UNDERSTAND what they are actually doing. Some people are rejected, and one guy gets to hear: "NO! I don´t want to eat you. You are too fat!"

Ok, cannibal gets arrested after eating a whole bunch of people.

Now, the real question that emerges, is: Who is more insane? Those who want to be food, or the cannibal eating them?
    Waster

"I used to think that my brain was the most beautiful organ in my body... Then I realized who was telling me this."