Do you believe in Universal-Consciousness as human origin?!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

:: WARNING ::
    please don't be confused...I don't talk about hollywood aliens, antigravity U.F.O in sky, Area-51, Alien Abductions, ET, grey aliens, zeta reticular, War of the worlds, X-files, connection between aliens and U.S Government, or other newage myths...

--------------------------------
    Sorry If I can't express my thoughts successfuly, because my uncommon grammar...

I believe we have 2 sides, one side is terrestrial mammal (traditionally called as EGO) and another side is extraterrestrial human origin, which is source of human higher intelligence...and traditionally called as "soul" or "spirit"...

When I look at nude human body, I feel something difference than other mammals, look at human eye, face, skin color, standing on 2 legs, or even it's useful hands and fingers...what cause to humanity evolve to such appereance?! what is inside human genes?!

Another thing is, humans don't feel comfort on earth and try to leaving planetary atmosphere (some by drugs and some by space shuttle), because we originate from outter space and can't stay here...and I think this is the source of humans mental illness...it's like terrestrial mammalian Ego bind us into ground and it make us sad or even depressed...

All of us love to have supernatural and magical powers, is this because extraterrestrial human origin have such powers?!...and terrestrial mammalian Ego cause to can't use our extraterrestrial powers!!

Another thing is why we most build computers and develop such hyper-technology?! is this because extraterrestrial human origin have such technology and we build them from instinct within our genes!?

What if Bible become truth, but in symbolic form...mean as GOD could be extraterrestrial human origin and build us as Hybrid of monkey mammal and part of itself!!!...what if they make us in the Lab, known as eden garden!!!

What is your idea about this?! Can you feel extraterrestrial origin as part of you?!

Last edited by nimadez; May 29th, 2008 at 09:28 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Its pretty bad when I want to go draw instead of posting in the lounge.

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nope.

Over 99 percent of the human genome can be traced to chimpanzees, particularly the bonobo.

Where's Bluefooted when you need her?

I don't believe in scientology either, but then again my God is better then your God....so naaa.

Last edited by NoSeRider; May 27th, 2008 at 02:45 PM.
    My New Neglected Sketchbook
    You Ain't no Nina!.....

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    "My mind is made up. Don't confuse it with facts." -- Terence McKenna

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just want to share my thoughts and understand what peoples think about my thoughts, that is why community exists...

I'm not exactly call it chimpanzees, or even monkey, this is just example...what if mammalian part of us originate from another planet!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This thread hurts my head.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Extraterrestrial human origin? Complete bullshit.

Extraterrestrial life origin, riding in on an asteroid or something? A little more plausible, although still probably bullshit.

And yeah, a lot of your assumptions about human behavior and form can be pretty easily explained by evolution, and, ironically, human EGO. You feel "special" when you look at other humans because you ARE a human, your brain is hardwired to do so.

-Although, the fantasy that GOD is really a super powerful alien and earth is a gigantic stellar petri dish is a pretty interesting idea to play around with, it really is nothing more than fantasy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Life on other planets is almost a certainty. Intelligent life is something else.

The whole reasoning behind wanting to leave the planet is not because we don't like Earth, but because humans have a natural desire to explore, learn and understand the enviroment we exist in, and why.

Last edited by B u r l; May 27th, 2008 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Why humans have such natural desire?!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hm , this Idea is pretty old but i tend to disagree with it. For example our "Bipedalism". One pre-homo-sapiens tried it and it worked out better for him as the djungle vanished and the young human race had to cope with fields. You are faster on two legs and you can see further. Others just copied this behaviour. Evolution.

Dont get me wrong , I am very open to many different esotheric Ideas and occultism/spiritualism is one of the major things that keeps me going. I just abandoned this speical idea for quite a while now. And even if it would be true , that we have originated from extraterrestrial beings , I don`t know if it would even make sense to bother with it. It changes nothing , does it ? You still live , die and eventually get reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    Thanked 16,675 Times in 5,021 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    No, I do not.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I love negative feedbacks...keep it coming...I slowly understand what is illusion and what is reality...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nimadez, we have such desires because it's preprogrammed into our brains. If you ask an evolutionists, it's apparently to ensure the body does what its supposed to, if you're not then it's the body enforcing its wants on the mind.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think problem is I am totally Disbelief, I can't trust any belief/believe for around 5 years...Then now I feel bad inside, I lost my focus in life, I lost my desire to be alive...then Try to make some belief by myself to get focused in life...but it never happened...

I born in shitty muslim family, like all other peoples in Iran and damn Middle-east...but I jump to christianity...then jump to judism...then jump to enlightenment...then jump to alienation...then jump to science and logicism...at last find myself with no where to go...all become false...

I can't live without know truth, but seems like truth in my point of view, always could be false from another point of view...like there is all inside our brains and our brain determine what could be truth and what could be false...depend on it's informations and imprinted memories...

Thanks to all of you, because learn me how this belief is false too...like all other beliefs on this hateful planetary prison...

When The World Ends

Last edited by nimadez; May 27th, 2008 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i think what nimadez is getting at is our origins are not originally from this planet. Such as the theory of something colliding with the earth billions of years ago and then evolving. Doesnt hurt to talk about I dont think. It's just a fun conversation. Think about using logic and applying it too an idea to make it seem plausible.

Anyway, if I want to be completely literal about this. The human brain has evolved so much so on curiosity and putting things together to make something new. This is how we have survived, and we have done so well it just kept being added on and evolved. We are very very lucky to be here because in the past we couldve been wiped out completely. Since we strive on curiousity those ideas have evolved, and since we depend on that we give ourselves answers to things right away to keep ourselves comfortable. The importance of having a purpose in life is possibly just a bad habit to the way we have developed over time because since we strive on exploring and finding new things to keep us surviving we have to constantly fill gaps in our subconscience. That's why the revolution of scientific study was such a huge deal is because we have found a way to finally explore our surroundings even more, but also make distinct answers on organized observation. We have finally realized how to test our assumptions based on evidence, and to see if it is true or false in order to fulfill our desire to move on and multiply even further. So that feeling of emptiness you are describing, and the feeling you don't belong here is called depression. You need to keep your brain busy, and keep solving your problems. Instead of lingering on why you feel like this try and find out why. The persuit of something is what keeps us sane.

Now. The messed up thing I think about. Is even though we can explain scientifically how we got here due to some really good evidence. Do we really make decisions? Studying chaos theory would help with this one. We live in a linear space and time. At least that's what it feels to appear to be since we cant control it (yet). Everything we do is because of the cause of another event even at a subatomic level. So who's to say we are really making decisions? I mean everything we do is because of the cause of something else that came from another reaction and so on and so forth. Everything we do is the cause of a chainlink of events. The human brain would only conceive that it would have had to start from somewhere. Thing we cant grasp is that everything is possibly infinite. Is something controling us or are we just a sequence of events with the illusion of being able to make a decision?

The truth is we don't know jack shit about our purpose. All we know is where we came from and what we are not. But, no one has answers. There is no harm in believing in something as long as you think about it and change ideas and philosophies to support the evidence it's fine. It's all about fine tuning our thought process and not being afraid of something new. The only reason why people are afraid is to protect their livelihood.

Last edited by Costau D; May 27th, 2008 at 04:13 PM.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Costau D For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My problem is death, I don't have fear of death...I love death, design to death...but if life is just born-live-death, it's better to death faster...In Iran with it's damn government...death is natural desire of many young peoples...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No matter how much the kids at school tease you about being an alien, you can't actually start believing that shit man.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by nimadez View Post
    Why humans have such natural desire?!
    For me it started when I became interested in astronomy as a child; once I understood that the stars were other suns and that there was every likelihood that planets that could support life circled those suns. Once you start adding up the possibilities who wouldn't want to travel into space? I almost feel heart sick when I go out at night under a clear star rich sky and know that I'll never achieve the one thing that I really want to do. Funny thing is, though, is that I still go out almost every night that I can and just look

Grave Sight Graphics: The Art of Eric Lofgren.
    elofgren@ telus.net (to use e-mail address please remove space between the '@' and 'telus')

My Art Blog
    My Online Portfolio (Updated Jan. 30/ 2011)
    ~NiNjA~^~mOuNtAiN~^~PoDcAsT~(Working illustrators talking illustration)
    Eric Lofgren's licensible rpg art resource
    Art Director for New Gods of Raanon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I believe in extra-terrestrial pig origins. Think about it. Pigs are unlike any other animal, except maybe a couple that they're kinda like. I get the idea that pigs think they're special, so maybe they are. Pigs are dirty and immodest, perhaps because they are unaccustomed to our Earthly manners. They seem to be unimpressed by our human technology, maybe because it's so primitive compared to the highly advanced technology of their homeworld. Plus, there's no way that bacon tastes as good as it does without some sort of advanced genetic engineering.

Eric

www.WhereIsMyEyeball.com My portfolio! Go check it out!
    Sketchbook

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 0kelvin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My problem is death, I don't have fear of death...I love death, design to death...but if life is just born-live-death, it's better to death faster...In Iran with it's damn government...death is natural desire of many young peoples...

The only purpose you have in life is the purpose you give yourself. Strive to be a better person. And, I think your problems stem from a deeper conflict. If you have been feeling like this for quite a while I suggest you try to seek help. Seek some help or someone that can help you. Your sense of well being will come back in time just remember that. The worst trap you can caught in is thinking your suffering is never going to end. Be careful man, and don't pummel yourself with rediculous expectations. Try to feel proud of yourself. You will get some flack from people especially because some have never felt that way before and don't understand it. Just relax an seek some help. Talk to loved ones.

Last edited by Costau D; May 27th, 2008 at 04:32 PM.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]

Thanks
    Thanked 16,675 Times in 5,021 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by 0kelvin View Post
    I believe in extra-terrestrial pig origins. Think about it. Pigs are unlike any other animal, except maybe a couple that they're kinda like. I get the idea that pigs think they're special, so maybe they are. Pigs are dirty and immodest, perhaps because they are unaccustomed to our Earthly manners. They seem to be unimpressed by our human technology, maybe because it's so primitive compared to the highly advanced technology of their homeworld. Plus, there's no way that bacon tastes as good as it does without some sort of advanced genetic engineering.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm from mars. What?

My work: [link]

Thanks
    Thanked 5,161 Times in 1,707 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I can't live without know truth, but seems like truth in my point of view, always could be false from another point of view...like there is all inside our brains and our brain determine what could be truth and what could be false...depend on it's informations and imprinted memories...

Thanks to all of you, because learn me how this belief is false too...like all other beliefs on this hateful planetary prison...

When The World Ends
    You can learn to live without knowing truth. Truth is not necessary to life. Only life is necessary to life.

Many of us have been in your position psychologically and pulled ourselves out of it by finding something to do that we like. Good luck to you my friend. Have faith in yourself that you will find your "thing".

Best
    kev

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post
    You can learn to live without knowing truth. Truth is not necessary to life. Only life is necessary to life.

Many of us have been in your position psychologically and pulled ourselves out of it by finding something to do that we like. Good luck to you my friend. Have faith in yourself that you will find your "thing".

Best
    kev
    So Kev, in a nutshell..."shut up and draw" as a statement actually points our peers towards their ultimate realization?

Which reminds me I shou-

My work: [link]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Maybe you should look into the Zen way of thought. It holds the answers to everything... and nothing.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GHill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    what the hell is this topic about?! we are ET!! I think we are just some stupid mammals, with chance of having large brain...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Burl View Post
    Life on other planets is almost a certainty. Intelligent life is something else.

The whole reasoning behind wanting to leave the planet is not because we don't like Earth, but because humans have a natural desire to explore, learn and understand the enviroment we exist in, and why.
    All life has a form of intelligence. if it has a defensive mechanism, is that not intelligent?? if it can use some form of communication, is that not intelligent?

Quote Originally Posted by Burl View Post
    nimadez, we have such desires because it's preprogrammed into our brains. If you ask an evolutionists, it's apparently to ensure the body does what its supposed to, if you're not then it's the body enforcing its wants on the mind.
    .maybe we did evolve, but whose to say that we weren't first created then set free to learn and change??? maybe all the other homo whatever were just expirements that were so close in design but kept failling??

I think problem is I am totally Disbelief, I can't trust any belief/believe for around 5 years...Then now I feel bad inside, I lost my focus in life, I lost my desire to be alive...then Try to make some belief by myself to get focused in life...but it never happened...

I born in shitty muslim family, like all other peoples in Iran and damn Middle-east...but I jump to christianity...then jump to judism...then jump to enlightenment...then jump to alienation...then jump to science and logicism...at last find myself with no where to go...all become false...

When The World Ends
    or maybe nimadez has a point??? this is just a theoretical discussion. right??? how do we even know god exists???what proof do we have?? a book that was written by AVERAGE MEN!! that has been rewritten and cropped and chopped so many times, it's not the original work. the bible can be translated so many ways that i find it a flawed resource.

your belief isn't false. it's just that, a belief. we all have different ones. they are all true to us, and others that think the same, that's what makes us equally different. it's why humans are unique in life and why we can all live together, because we rely on each other to increase our knowledge base and design more theorems. so, i congratulate you on this one. i like it and think it's possible. so, don't give up hope just cause someone says your wrong. cause, they can be just as wrong.

The tiger lies low, not from fear, but for aim.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't know if life has an extraterrestrial origin - there's certainly no proof of that, though. However, we can say, without a doubt, that humans evolved on this planet. So, mystery solved.

Something I don't get is why everyone is always looking for something more? For some 'higher' source or power or more complicated answer or whatever. Isn't this life good enough? Isn't our natural, observable world interesting enough? Why does there have to be something more? Maybe it's just humanity searching for inspiration. If so, there are plenty of answers and inspiration to be found right here, in this world.

blue's sketchbook
    Someone gave me this custom title and I will never, ever change it!

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluefooted For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anytime I hear word "GOD", I recall a king with bright white hairs, All he can do is just "order", like all other kings and governments...

Bible is like marvel comic books for me...

I think our brain programmed to believe in something to gain focus, that is why we build fantasy superpowers and Gods through human history, to feel more comfort in life and have focus...

Did you ever think why each human have their own god, even if you find two peoples with same belief and religion, you can find many differences between their gods...because god is something personal...

Last edited by 8brain; May 28th, 2008 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 737 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefooted View Post
    Something I don't get is why everyone is always looking for something more? For some 'higher' source or power or more complicated answer or whatever. Isn't this life good enough? Isn't our natural, observable world interesting enough? Why does there have to be something more? Maybe it's just humanity searching for inspiration. If so, there are plenty of answers and inspiration to be found right here, in this world.
    I think it was someone like Richard Dawkins who said: "Why do we have to put fairies at the bottom of the garden? Isn't the garden beautiful enough without them?" This isn't denying imagination, but it goes along with the idea that reality is actually pretty effing awesome! Aliens didn't build the pyramids. People did! Plain ordinary people with imagination and drive, and energy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Poshspice View Post
    I think it was someone like Richard Dawkins who said: "Why do we have to put fairies at the bottom of the garden? Isn't the garden beautiful enough without them?" This isn't denying imagination, but it goes along with the idea that reality is actually pretty effing awesome! Aliens didn't build the pyramids. People did! Plain ordinary people with imagination and drive, and energy.
    But 'imagining' things that aren't there does go a long ways in explaining why humanity struggles to expand it's consciousness into the universe. Sure reality is awesome. But what can even be more awesome at times, I think, is the 'reality' that we can fabricate that compels us forward to a higher 'place'. It would seem that it's simply a part of our function. Otherwise we wouldn't do it to begin with. To my way of thinking the species on any planet that begins to question it's tangilble surroundings and gaze longingly upward up is the one that is poised to leave.

Grave Sight Graphics: The Art of Eric Lofgren.
    elofgren@ telus.net (to use e-mail address please remove space between the '@' and 'telus')

My Art Blog
    My Online Portfolio (Updated Jan. 30/ 2011)
    ~NiNjA~^~mOuNtAiN~^~PoDcAsT~(Working illustrators talking illustration)
    Eric Lofgren's licensible rpg art resource
    Art Director for New Gods of Raanon

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2