Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AAAHHHH Blue!!!

Thanks

AAAHHHH Blue!!!

AAAHHHHH MOMMY!!!!!!
    Site
    BLOG

SketchBook

"it's much easier to scale up from simplicity than to scale back from complexity"

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I have to say that unfortunately the new color is bad for my eyes, it is harder to read because of the less contrast. So I hope better functioning color will be chosen or the old one would return.

Thanks
    Well you can change it at the bottom i think. under posting rules theres a drop down window that says deep. change it back to conceptart.
    **EDIT: well in theory, and according to Davi, it should work. Maybe its locked for now till May 15th.

Thanks

Thanks
    hey we look like deviant now! \( ◕ w ◕ )/ Ò/.\Ó !!! >w<

lol

Thanks
    It didn't work for me, I sure post too much in lunge . Thanks anyway, kindness makes it all better . Happy Birthday again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 470 Posts
    I suspect the new blue is to match the hyper-emo atmosphere that's been saturating the lounge lately
    "Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKnight View Post
    Well you can change it at the bottom i think. under posting rules theres a drop down window that says deep. change it back to conceptart.
    **EDIT: well in theory, and according to Davi, it should work. Maybe its locked for now till May 15th.
    As referenced in the "Deep" thread, Davi locked the Lounge on blue but you can change the other forums to blue using the drop down if you like.

You could complain, sve...but I imagine Davi would just tell you to get out of the Lounge.

Thanks
    It sort of looks like special enemies in pixel based games that are just versions of a standard enemey shifted in palette. Diablo and Doom mods come to mind.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sve View Post
    I have to say that unfortunately the new color is bad for my eyes, it is harder to read because of the less contrast. So I hope better functioning color will be chosen or the old one would return.
    You've got to be kidding me...the mods are gonna fry me for this but i have to say something.

I'm guessing your the same person who was allergic to the chlorine in the pool, so they had to close the pool. the same person who was offended by "god" being mentioned in the pledge of allegiance. The same person who makes it so we can't put Christmas decorations up because it offends the certain religions. The same person offended by being wished a merry x mas when you don't celebrate it. The same person who's mom made it so i couldn't wear blue or red shirts at my small middle school of three hundred because we might be in a gang. The same person who did something to hurt themselves after ten at the pool so now all pools close after ten across the US.

Last of all, the same person who has assured that any cosmetic changes to conceptart.org, aren't going to happen. Because the mods are probably worried now. One shrewd spoiled person who is afraid of change, who obviously whines and talks entirely too much, has complained about one more possibly controversial change and somehow tied it into their physical well being "too much contrast! wahhh!" so now everyone has to bend over bass-akwards to meet their needs. You want my opinion sve? i think your a big fat F'ing pussy.

Thanks
    I think he made an ample request to take a second look at the value/contrast between the text and the background.

I'm not going to ban you for being acting out like an idiot, but i will hold you down so sve can piss in your eyes.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to davi For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,789 Posts
    ?

...ummmm...

Normally, I'd go off the deep end right about now, but I don't really think you're worth the effort, Ermac...
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Thanks
    I think the blue is actually much easier to read on.
    "You’re right you DO suck, now do something about it"

Thanks
    That's all right. Somehow I'm almost never offended in cases like this. I'm mostly active when it is about someone else. I need to be sure to act, and I'm never sure about myself. I am sure when I see it from the side. Then I recognize the ugliness.
    Ha... I celebrate everything and forget to celebrate them sometimes. Love swimming. everywhere.
    And thanks a bunch, davi, muuuuch better and very nice of you to make it better after my complain.
    Kiss.

Thanks
    I see a quick departure for him in the near future.

Thanks
    Heh, and there I was thinking it had something to do with this Deep blue May 15 shenanigans in the top-right banner there...

Finn | my sketchbook thread | tumblr | Bēhance | gorillaartfare | whiskey, gin, and pints of beer

Thanks
    Ermac is now three for three in worthless posts of unnecessary vitriol. Let's see how long he can keep the streak going before being booted!

Eric
    www.WhereIsMyEyeball.com My portfolio! Go check it out!
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    the best thing in the whole world is seeing davi get tough with that icon, just chewing, like "whut..yuse gotta problem?" ..lol

Thanks
    I think Ermac has a lot of pent up pressure. He should fart. It's good to fart.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,685 Times in 5,021 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermac23 View Post
    You've got to be kidding me...the mods are gonna fry me for this but i have to say something.

I'm guessing your the same person who was allergic to the chlorine in the pool, so they had to close the pool. the same person who was offended by "god" being mentioned in the pledge of allegiance. The same person who makes it so we can't put Christmas decorations up because it offends the certain religions. The same person offended by being wished a merry x mas when you don't celebrate it. The same person who's mom made it so i couldn't wear blue or red shirts at my small middle school of three hundred because we might be in a gang. The same person who did something to hurt themselves after ten at the pool so now all pools close after ten across the US.

Last of all, the same person who has assured that any cosmetic changes to conceptart.org, aren't going to happen. Because the mods are probably worried now. One shrewd spoiled person who is afraid of change, who obviously whines and talks entirely too much, has complained about one more possibly controversial change and somehow tied it into their physical well being "too much contrast! wahhh!" so now everyone has to bend over bass-akwards to meet their needs. You want my opinion sve? i think your a big fat F'ing pussy.
    You, sir, are an ass.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Is the lounge the only part of the forum affected by the DEEEEEEEP?

Will it be like a virus and spread amongst all of CA? the world even? the galaxy?

Thanks
    I'm enjoying the colors personally. Blue grays are my comfort colors.
    Wasn't the original CA forum something along these lines for color theme?

Thanks
    These colors are so sexist. It should be pink. At least 50% of it. I demand reparations!

Thanks
    To the equalitymobile!
    "You’re right you DO suck, now do something about it"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boolean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This forum color will only be active for a short time leading up to the launch of DEEP.

You can set these forum colors as default in all forums by going to the very bottom of the site and changing the option in the drag-down menu to the bottom left.

For the time being, i'm forcing everyone to use this setting, because it suits my avatar too perfectly.

Thanks
    Wasn't the original CA forum something along these lines for color theme?
    Ah, can we eventually get "Classic Ca" as one of the options for the drop down menu, that would be sweet.
    “Figure out what you wanna do, then take a nap.”
    www.matthewstarbuck.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts
    Awesome... the entire forum is now DEEP for me. It's much more relaxing to be honest. I never really liked that other color.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davi View Post

For the time being, i'm forcing everyone to use this setting, because it suits my avatar too perfectly.

Oh, you handsome devil, you!

Thanks

Thumbs up

I like it, if only because it's a change from the regular.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast