I apologize if this is in the wrong forum topic.
For a school project I need to interview someone with a job in Graphic Arts.
I'll need to know:
Your Name (you can make it up it doesn't really matter)
The name of the company you work
Your job title
The interview questions are:
1. On a typical day in this position, what do you do?
2. What training or education is required for this type of work?
3. What personal qualities or abilites are important to being successful in this job?
4. What part of this job do you find most satisfying? most challenging?
5. How did you get your job?
6. What opportunities for advancement are there in the field?
7. What entry level jobs are best for learning as much as possible?
8. What are the salary ranges for various levels in this field?
9. How do you see jobs in this field changing in the future?
10. Is there a demand for people in this occupation?
11. What special advice would you give a person entering this field?
12. What types of training do companies offer persons entering this field?
13. What are the basic prerequisites for jobs in this field?
14. Which professional journals and organizations would help me learn more about this field?
15. What do you think of the experience you've had so far in terms of entering this field?
16. From your perspective, what are the problems you see working in this field?
17. If you could do things all over again, would you choose the same path for yourself? why? what would you change? (please really think about this one and give a good answer)
18. Who do you know that I should talk to next? When can I contact them and should I use your name? (I don't care about this question you can make something up)
Please tell me if I should move this to another forum. If you're going to respond I'll need an answer to all the questions. Thank you so much if you can give me a respose to all of these questions.