Page 104 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,340 to 1,352 of 4042
    Thanks
    Haha I know, I think I just want to see some environments from you, but take your time .
    About the last girl, for her arm, I think it will be better if you draw the deltoid more, or give suggest the armpit more. The shoulder is like squashed now.
    Other then that, great work !

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,190 Times in 1,969 Posts
    ok mates today i am again drunk, the classic lol...I really wanted to thank all of you for the great support and you are my motivation power.
    i found out again that i am not very good with my anatomy so i started doing studies in paper(that i dont scan cause i am bored).
    i feel and i know that my skills are still very low and everyone can see that in the works when someone tells you what to do.There is obvious, because you are not onfident with your skills or because its something different or because you have to do something you can't do in every possible option.
    All these things need fixing in order to become what we call pro.
    Ok there are some pros that maybe dont have this but ok that cannot explain anything.
    I did some crappy things here and there and did more anatomy studies and pfff i hav eto keep making the things in my mind clearer and more pro.I am very angry that i am so noob, but i know that if i keep trying nothing will stand in my way.Nature gives everyone something that makes each of them equal to the other.

Gonna fucking working hard hardoce dunno what gthe fuck to say i am very angry with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will upload something later and reply to all of you and viusit your great sketchbooks full of will.
    see ya for now and thnx again for supporting me, its really something for me...

(edIOT: MY MSN ACOUNT IS KOSTAKING@HOTMAIL.COM EVERYONE WHO WANT TO TALK SOME MORE AD D ME ) I AM " OFFLINE" BUT I AM IN SO THAT I CAN AVOID ANESSECARY TALKING...CONTACT ME MATES, ALWASY TIME FOR YOU)

Last edited by kingkostas; December 12th, 2009 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Make an MSN account, i would like to stay in contact with you since CA is going offline tommarow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Krato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Heya King. Dude don't be angry with yourself, main thing is you realise a weakness and are doing something about it, something we should all do. I hate still lifes and I fear drawing from imagination - these are both things I keep putting off but I know I should do them to make me stronger, the hardest things are the best for us. At least you're conquering your demons, sooner rather than later. Oh and for the record, your anatomy is not weak at all, I think it's awesome you have a really strong grasp and I love your faces they're unique to you and not generic at all. There's so much in here to be proud of man, so never hate on yourself, if you feel a weak area, go back to the books, loomis etc if needed and sort that shit out and keep progressing, you're not going backwards - don't be afraid of a week or two of studies - something I feel more "pros" should do cos I see a hell of a lot of errors in their work daily.

We all believe in you dude keep going!! I think everything on this page is really superior quality

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexTooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,190 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Krato-Already did heheh
    Vatsel-Thnx mate.Will try to search it more
    Rotor-Thnx very much mate
    Parsakoira-Thnx parsa, will try to work on it
    B-Man-Thank you very much mate.I will keep working!!!
    LOrd m-Thanks mate
    Lyno-Thankies .Lol in the end i am not sure if i will manage to do any enviros mate.Will see
    AlexTooth-Thank you very much for the encouragement mate, i will definitely keep up whatever.Its my only hope for life lol.

here some crappy things.I was studying in paper but i am bored to upload them

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by kingkostas; December 12th, 2009 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 917 Posts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie Romoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow kostas, you went and got super awesome while I wasn't watching! Keep up the great work! I still haven't made that jump to real digital painting yet XD

Warning! Drinking lots of beer can impair your senses. Please do so before you view my sketchbook!
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...17#post1821417

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nadesican For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    not bad work. keep it up. use that anger you have to fire you up for work

15. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I remember watching this thread when it first started, actually it might have been your first book. (I went by the name Nopig, think you had me in your signature at one time) Anyways I'm jealous of your dedication and progress.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan K For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 700 Posts
    yes yes yes! Your sketchbook keeps growing and growing! hell man so nice to see.. long time since I was here.

That Chow is great! nice cold feel to it, and that girl is adorable. One note on the topless warrior, is the falling down? looks like she doesn't have an balance at all.

I feel with ya regarding art.. be angry with yourself. You set your own goals and you are responsible fo reaching them or not, if you feel you're leting yourself down be angry, but don't get stuck in the anger. Chanel the rage, re-direct it, create from chaos.. it's when I am angry with myself I somehow get the boost to draw some of my best stuff. And also, just take a look at yourself lol! 40+ pages! that is A LOT! it's a never ending journey and you've just started never forget.

see ya around mate!

Do what you love ~ Love what you do
    Sketchbook|Blog|DeviantArt

Check out
    FrozZt
    ManMadeGod
    Mokinzi
    Ryn
    Spaggen
    TwoListen
    UmpaArt

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DefiledVisions For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    awesome paintings and drawings! so much improvement

21. The Following User Says Thank You to andres333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    OH dude those thumbs look frickin awesome I would love to see some developed!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexTooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 917 Posts
    I agree with Alex those thumbnails look dope man my favorite are the last 2 on the right.
    have a good one dude
    -Jamie

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie Romoser For This Useful Post:

Page 104 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook