Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Esoteric Agenda

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The Esoteric Agenda

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...42400352901009

There is an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected. There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations. This film uses the hard work and research of professionals in every field helping to expose this agenda put the future of this planet back into the hands of the people. The orginal site (TalismanicIdols.com) was taken from under us so the new site will be TalismanicIdols.org
    Very interesting (but long) film. It takes you on such a ride, but you end the whole thing feeling amazing inside. Very cool thing.

My work: [link]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great Video! Nice ending too, quite an alternative to the usual doom and gloom regarding these issues.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yea i think thats why i liked it so much. It doesn't just put you in a state of despair... i puts you there then pulls you up and out into a state of hope and serenity.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    This was a lot better than Zeitgeist with what seems like a better foundation, and many more "provable" facts. The entire ending is great, I really enjoy hearing about quantum mechanics and metaphysics. Not to mention the end reflects on my religious beliefs.

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its funny how they use the bible to confirm their ideas, well, heres my bible contribution too:

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
    Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
    Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    As long as you are alive, you have still time to reconciliate with God, reconciliate with God!.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian223 View Post
    Its funny how they use the bible to confirm their ideas, well, heres my bible contribution too:

As long as you are alive, you have still time to reconciliate with God, reconciliate with God!.
    I hope thats some sarcasm. Not because I disagree with Christianity, but because by making a post like that it shows you completely missed the point of that video.

Last edited by s.ketch; May 5th, 2008 at 02:05 PM.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckWeisel View Post
    I hope thats some sarcasm. Not because I disagree with Christianity, but because by making a post like that it shows you completely missed the point of that video.
    Hmm. Let's check his sig. Do you think you're a good person, BuckWeisel? To answer your question, WHOOSH.

Last edited by N D Hill; May 5th, 2008 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I know the movie is long, but watch the whole thing and not just 5 mins.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just curious. I haven't watched the whole video yet so I don't know if they touch on this. What connection do some conspiracy theorists think Obama or McCain have in all this? McCain is probably an obvious answer. I already have a good idea who will win the election even though a lot of focus is on the democrats, but McCain won by a landslide in the primaries and just seems to be lying low.

Actually I shouldn't assume Obama will win the primaries, but from what it looks like it is very close.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It dosnt touch directly on those people, and im not american or a conspiracy theorist so i cant really venture an opinion. but what the hell, whoevers closest to the queen?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the illuminati is real i saw a van with the triangle and an eye on it and there was 6 people in there, i mean 6 people in a car? obviousoly planning something i went to the store right away and stocked up on canned goods

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to light For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    now look, i know that there is alot of simple facts and common sense that proves this wrong, but lets just pretend for a second that none of that exists and i will blow your mind

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to light For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm not saying I believe it all, but I do what I can to give the other person the benefit of the doubt. If anything. There is a lot of interesting things in this video that are worth looking into, and I do enjoy the ending.

Ofcourse, at a point in the video there was a speaker saying that the new world order will try to get rid of all religion and sort of force the entire world into a pantheistic viewpoint worshiping the world itself.

At the end it was talking about how everything has a purpose and is connected to each other all going by rythms, and basically creating one whole connection and overall group of life (it also got into fractal and patterns in chaos which I liked). I always thought in a way that was pantheism, and I never agreed to the worshiping of the earth itself, but just being a part of the universe. I always use to say I was pantheist for this reason. So one guy criticizes the pantheistic viewpoint on a pagan belief level, but at the end some of the philosophy presented in itself fundamentally is pantheism. Partly anyway. Everything is a part of something larger, and has its purpose in life. I don't know maybe I missed something because that confused me a bit. I just dont remember pantheism having anything to do with nature and the earth exclusively but everything we are a part of.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    That proves my theory that if light ever has to post more than two lines he has to break it up into multiple posts.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to N D Hill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha theyre talking about flouride this is the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard

20. The Following User Says Thank You to light For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Light you're making my nipples hurt.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha theyre talking about flouride this is the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard
    I agree... putting industrial byproducts into our drinking supply is pretty fucking ridiculous.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Seconded.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 1,700 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    “An open mind is all very well in its way, but it ought not to be so open that there is no keeping anything in or out of it. It should be capable of shutting its doors sometimes, or it may be found a little draughty.”

Samuel Butler

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingwa View Post
    I agree... putting industrial byproducts into our drinking supply is pretty fucking ridiculous.
    actually i was talking about the fact that they dont make any mention of how much flouride one would actually have to injest for any of those symptoms to occur and they talked about things that only included flouride and tied whatever the combination of chemicals does to just flouride but yeah sure that too why not

27. The Following User Says Thank You to light For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post
    “An open mind is all very well in its way, but it ought not to be so open that there is no keeping anything in or out of it. It should be capable of shutting its doors sometimes, or it may be found a little draughty.”

Samuel Butler

Eloquent way of saying not to be a tool. But, the video did make a point to think and figure things out for yourselves, and not to blindly follow one source of information. That was a first with these types of documentaries. Cause in any case the speaker could be completely wrong.

Last edited by Costau D; May 5th, 2008 at 07:34 PM.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 1,700 Posts
    Follows
    Following

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Last edited by Costau D; May 5th, 2008 at 08:51 PM.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Words from the late JFK.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    4 years 7 months 14 days, adjust according to leap year. See you then.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    im gonna have to side with the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Anid Maro is offline Psychotic Eldritch Zeppelin Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    After stealing their holidays and slaughtering them by the thousands I hardly think Christians should be scared of Pagans.

Get with the times, for the past thousand years it's been the Muslims who are to be scapegoated and the Jews who aspire to rule the world؟

-My work can be found at my local directory thread.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This wakes many different thoughts and feelings in me. I have to look more into some of the things mentioned in the video. Although I am not one to give much in consipracy theories/hypothesis , I am quite into esoteric and occultism for a few years now , and additionally a science geek. This "marriage" between science and spiritualism can be seen in many of the latest things going on in science. Quantum physics , multiverse hypothesis , light of the living bodies. I can see my own believes seconded by science.

But I have to stay critical and do more research on my own on that stuff. Some of the things sounded like a "antropomorph dilemma" to me. (Things are in some kind of way because WE can go on about it , to put it simple). Many things are somehow common knowledge for people into spiritualism but I am pretty sure that not the whole 100% of the stuff presented in the video as facts are really facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingwa View Post
    If they didnt you would have to use toothpaste with more fluoride to prevent infection.

Its not the fluoride in the drinking supply that is a problem, a certain percentage of fluoride(its not only a byproduct, but also a natural occurence in water resources) is perfectly natural. It is the unchecked levels of fluoride in bottled water or soda's that is a problem.

Ofcourse Fluoride isnt good, its like spinache. It strengthens your heart but eat to much and you can get nitrate poisoning, wich can lead to cancer.

Last edited by Duq; May 6th, 2008 at 07:16 AM.
    "Master storytellers never explain. They do the hard, painfully creative thing-- they dramatize"

Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Job 39 -9-12

9Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

10Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

11Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?

12Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
    Here is my bible contribution. It is never to late to believe in unicorns.

"Master storytellers never explain. They do the hard, painfully creative thing-- they dramatize"

Sketchbook

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1