The Esoteric Agenda - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,151 Times in 1,701 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Anid Maro View Post
    Get with the times, for the past thousand years it's been the Muslims who are to be scapegoated and the Jews who aspire to rule the world؟
    Glad to see that all those history books are false. Gates of Vienna... why they were just knocking for a cup of sugar! Barbary Pirates? Just out for a little sailing practice. Berber invasions? Just barbers really, wanted to cut some hair. The Moors? Aren't those the mossy plains in North Yorkshire? Slavery in the Sudan... all the Jews' fault really. Attacks on zoroastrians, coptics, hindus, christians, atheists, women... Jews, Jews, Jews. It all makes sense now. This has been truly enlightening.

Oh, and can you sign my copy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

Last edited by kev ferrara; May 6th, 2008 at 12:35 PM.
    At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Anid Maro is offline Psychotic Eldritch Zeppelin Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post
    Glad to see that all those history books are false. Gates of Vienna... why they were just knocking for a cup of sugar! Barbary Pirates? Just out for a little sailing practice. Berber invasions? Just barbers really, wanted to cut some hair. The Moors? Aren't those the mossy plains in North Yorkshire? Slavery in the Sudan... all the Jews' fault really. Attacks on zoroastrians, coptics, hindus, christians, atheists, women... Jews, Jews, Jews. It all makes sense now. This has been truly enlightening.
    Yes yes, it is rather clear when you think about it, huh? Glad to be of service. A Jewish conspiracy theory is far more sensible than that silly Pagan conspiracy theory isn't it?

-My work can be found at my local directory thread.

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Anid Maro View Post
    Yes yes, it is rather clear when you think about it, huh? Glad to be of service. A Jewish conspiracy theory is far more sensible than that silly Pagan conspiracy theory isn't it?
    Why have a conspiracy theory at all?

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    What? You're kidding. Without a conspiracy theory who will have all the money?

Last edited by N D Hill; May 6th, 2008 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Duq View Post
    Its not the fluoride in the drinking supply that is a problem, a certain percentage of fluoride(its not only a byproduct, but also a natural occurence in water resources) is perfectly natural..
    From what I've heard natural occurring fluoride is NOT the same compound as the sodium fluoride that we use to fluoridate our water supplies.

If 98% of West Europe doesn't fluoridate their water supply, than what's the big deal in some one raising this issue? Why stigmatize others' opinions that are ultimately trivial to your own personal health? If one feels comfortable drinking fluoridated water that's their own choice. But should someone want to be free to drink un-fluoridated water, they should be able to. (Not directing this at you Duq, just in general.)

This is the basic problem of socialization and "society knows best" over the freedoms and choices of the individual. When people decide that the government ought to have control over our food supply, our water supply, and our health choices. What gives one the right to make decisions for other people on their behalf? What moral justification allows for society to require you to accept one standard practice, as if that would work for all individuals?

We can see already that we are "losing" in a "battle" against debilitating diseases such as cancer and diabetes. Scientists are racing for cures to problems that are essentially created by malnutrition. Basically if you eat shit covered in chemical preservatives, GMO foods, etc.. for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.. what you are eating will rob your body of more nutrients than it replenishes. Processed sugars and grains will further inflame infections within your system and create resistance to insulin. Leaving most people in the great industrialized USA walking around in a stupor of low energy, excess body fat, and a shortened life span.

Last edited by Mike Frank; May 6th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Because then bad stuff would just happen for no real purpose, and that's too scary to be true.

www.WhereIsMyEyeball.com My portfolio! Go check it out!
    Sketchbook

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 0kelvin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by N D Hill View Post
    What? You're kidding. Without a conspiracy theory who have all the money?
    ^----- Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by 0kelvin View Post
    Because then bad stuff would just happen for no real purpose, and that's too scary to be true.
    ^----- And this.

Everything bad is always the fault of *insert boogie man*, and he's always out to get you!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    haha theyre talking about flouride this is the most ridiculous shit ive ever heard
    So drink up. Fluoride is a poison, enjoy.

For those who wonder what all these chemicals that people like Light choose to ignore:

50 reasons to avoid Flouride
    High-Fructose Corn Syrup
    Phosphoric Acid

A nice site which explains what a lot of chemicals we find in foods do

Last edited by Blue; May 6th, 2008 at 03:37 PM.
    My work: [link]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    So drink up. Fluoride is meant to be swished around teeth and spit, not ingested, but hey, you know better.

For those who wonder what all these chemicals that people like Light choose to ignore:

High-Fructose Corn Syrup
    Phosphoric Acid

You conspiracy theorist!؟ Next you'll be trying to take the asbestos out of my house so it'll burn down؟ Its for your benefit, don't question it؟

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckWeisel View Post
    You conspiracy theorist!؟ Next you'll be trying to take the asbestos out of my house so it'll burn down؟ Its for your benefit, don't question it؟
    Hah, no conspiracy theories here. I think the reality here is fairly simple "Company A finds short cuts in chemical ingredients to out produce and out sale Company B". In a rush for profit, consumer health can suffer. No one world government, just a natural but sad effect from corporate competition.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nothing like the smell of asbestos in the morning...

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

For those who wonder what all these chemicals that people like Light choose to ignore...
    Hm, seems to follow what Duq said:

Quote Originally Posted by Duq View Post
    Ofcourse Fluoride isnt good, its like spinache. It strengthens your heart but eat to much and you can get nitrate poisoning, wich can lead to cancer.
    So there's fluoride in my water to fight tooth decay, which may or may not work, but is in such quantities that I'd only experience the bad effects if I ingested so much water that my bladder would pop.

Pardon me if I'm more concerned about the pollution I unwillingly inhale all day. If these pagans want to kill me, they need to take some notes from the industry؟

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmoChimp View Post
    Nothing like the smell of asbestos in the morning...
    "Asbest-Os" Sounds like a kick-ass cereal that comes with 3 toys. THATS RIGHT, NOT JUST 1 BUT 3.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "Asbest-Os" Sounds like a kick-ass cereal that comes with 3 toys. THATS RIGHT, NOT JUST 1 BUT 3.
    Mmm mmm good!

*hack**wheeze*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

High-Fructose Corn Syrup
    Phosphoric Acid

wait, a conspiracy theorist not reading everything and choosing to ignore certain facts? why... i never....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to light For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I don't need my e-meter to tell me that you guys packed to the gills thetans.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Bah, reading all this stuff and watching the videos is just mental masturbation anyway. Doesn't really mean anything.

Last edited by Costau D; May 6th, 2008 at 09:50 PM.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    um.

wow.

It's been a *looooong* time since I've seen such a wild mixmash of pure psycho-babel psuedo-science, fact, and fanciful crap.

Interesting to note that this is basically an anarchists feel-good self help video. Also of note is that no where is there a mention of oil companies in the litany of evil doers and problem causers in the video.

Things that make you go "hmmmm." I'm glad I was drawing during the two hours I just wasted watching this bullshit.

~Oreg.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ok, so far just about every "fact" in that video is not true or misrepresented and I only watched part 1. (youtube version)

Lets face it, everyone is out to get everyone else. The Arabs are out to get the Jews as well as us for helping the Jews, the Jews are out to get the Arabs militarilly while guilt tripping everybody else, the injuns are out to get the gamblers, Alchohol companies are out to get the injuns, liberals are out to get the alchohol/cigarrette/firearm/fast food companies and the boy scouts, and the hicks, and rich people, and white people, and conservatives. The conservatives are out to get the Arabs AND the Jews, homosexuals, atheists, blacks, abortion doctors, as well as everybody's money so that they can swim in it like Scrooge McDuck from "Duck Tails." Anonymous is out to get scientology. Scientology is out to get anybody they declare an SP (aka, sane people). Sane people don't exist. Everybody is out to get anybody that disagrees. Those that disagree are out to get whatever group fits in their conspiracy theory.

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,667 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Christ on a dinosaur, people, if you're going to be into this stuff at least do it right and read some Robert Anton Wilson.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I am not going to drag this out into a chore, I just have a question, and then I will leave it at that.

Theres always been conquerers, people or countries trying to "take over" the world. Alexander the Great tried to conquer most of Europe and the middle east, Rome tried to have a vast empire across Europe, etc. Why is it so far fetched that a country, or a group of people are trying to do the same thing in present day? I mean, its not like they can just go into a country and take it, that wouldn't really work. If the tactics were covert, and you could simply control a majority of the population, would it not be possible? And yes, I know that whats possible and whats reality are two different things.

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by 0kelvin View Post
    This is often a good argument against conspiracy theory but there are instances where "taboo" information actually happens to be true.

For instance, phone conversations of LBJ discussing the Gulf of Tonkin incident reveal that the situation was not as was told to the American public or Congress.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckWeisel View Post
    I am not going to drag this out into a chore, I just have a question, and then I will leave it at that.

Theres always been conquerers, people or countries trying to "take over" the world. Alexander the Great tried to conquer most of Europe and the middle east, Rome tried to have a vast empire across Europe, etc. Why is it so far fetched that a country, or a group of people are trying to do the same thing in present day? I mean, its not like they can just go into a country and take it, that wouldn't really work. If the tactics were covert, and you could simply control a majority of the population, would it not be possible? And yes, I know that whats possible and whats reality are two different things.
    Actually, thats what everybody is trying to do now. Its a continuation of cold war philosophy: "Trying to take over the world is bad, and thats what our enemies are trying to do with their pushing for worldwide communism/capitalism. So, we need to control them peacefully and will need the help of the rest of the world to do it." It is a lame annoying way of going about it. I'm not too big on their domestic policies or master race bs, but at least the Nazis had the balls to use overt war in their attempt at world domination.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Coene For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    wait, a conspiracy theorist not reading everything and choosing to ignore certain facts? why... i never....
    Wait, a closed minded prejudice person disregarding someone else's opinion because he doesn't share it? why... i never....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I always enjoy a good ol' conspiracy theory. The video was somewhat enteraining...even though it really didn't make a lot sense.

So these "bankers", who are really just the illuminati in disguise, have been planning out the past 800 or so years, just to take over the world. First they conceive a massave overhaul of the monarchies in Europe, plan a revolution in France and in the America's, start the industrial revolution as well, profit from said industries, brillantly start a new way of self-representational government just so that they can decades later take-over this government in a behind-the-curtain sorta way, then they take over the financial institutions of this brand new government and all the while invent new technologies in order to enslave all of the peoples who they previously just freed thru independence. These same bankers also control the world's largest corporations and media outlets, and for 200 years they depleat the world's natural resources, all with the help of the american consumer. These same bankers see that this world-leading-nation grows in prosperity, rips apart most of the natural wilderness with roads, subdivisions, and parking lots, until such time that the ballance between the natural environment and society comes into conflict and global warming begins to factor in. These same bankers after making huge fortunes, set up their final plans for killing off 90% of humanity and restoring the ballance to the Earth by making us live in giant futuristic cities, because it turns out that these bankers are really Gia worshipers and are the true environmentalists and want to see that our planet is protected from humanity. These same bankers also just happen to be socialists and not really capitalists at all...that was just an illusion to make money to get the ball rolling.

And we also don't have to really worry about any of this because it turns out that in 2012, our solar system is going to pass by a special constallation that will transform all matter into energy and we will then trascend into the next stage of our being.

My Sketchbook :: Phantasmagoria
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Illustration Portfolio :: jasonsnair.carbonmade.com
    Design Portfolio :: jasonsnairdesign.carbonmade.com
    My Blog -- Feed Me Toast!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This might clarify things for all interested in conspiracies, it goes much further than simple chlorination:

http://ubu.artmob.ca/sound/dec_franc...is-E_rant3.mp3

(Content Warning: highly offensive language and concepts.)

At least Icarus tried!

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,667 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Snair View Post
    I always enjoy a good ol' conspiracy theory. The video was somewhat enteraining...even though it really didn't make a lot sense.

So these "bankers", who are really just the illuminati in disguise, have been planning out the past 800 or so years, just to take over the world. First they conceive a massave overhaul of the monarchies in Europe, plan a revolution in France and in the America's, start the industrial revolution as well, profit from said industries, brillantly start a new way of self-representational government just so that they can decades later take-over this government in a behind-the-curtain sorta way, then they take over the financial institutions of this brand new government and all the while invent new technologies in order to enslave all of the peoples who they previously just freed thru independence. These same bankers also control the world's largest corporations and media outlets, and for 200 years they depleat the world's natural resources, all with the help of the american consumer. These same bankers see that this world-leading-nation grows in prosperity, rips apart most of the natural wilderness with roads, subdivisions, and parking lots, until such time that the ballance between the natural environment and society comes into conflict and global warming begins to factor in. These same bankers after making huge fortunes, set up their final plans for killing off 90% of humanity and restoring the ballance to the Earth by making us live in giant futuristic cities, because it turns out that these bankers are really Gia worshipers and are the true environmentalists and want to see that our planet is protected from humanity. These same bankers also just happen to be socialists and not really capitalists at all...that was just an illusion to make money to get the ball rolling.

And we also don't have to really worry about any of this because it turns out that in 2012, our solar system is going to pass by a special constallation that will transform all matter into energy and we will then trascend into the next stage of our being.
    See, when you explain it like that it makes perfect sense!

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Snair View Post
    It is amazing how different people can interpret a film. This is how I understood it:

Ancients believed in a solar calendar which is about to end one cycle and begin another. At the end of each cycle the magnetic field around earth changes and things happen to living things. Vibrations and magnetic fields are only beginning to be understood by science and are still very mysterious yet amazing.

+

Power Corrupts, and Ultimate power Corrupts Ultimately. Any man put in control of the lives of others, disregards them and thinks only for himself, subsequently using them as tools. Put a group of men in power together, they do as they do individually, more so.

=

Humanity and God are actually one all thinking entity which is controlled by the sum of the thoughts of the parts. As the Solar cycle ends, humanity will change somehow, possibly due to the magnetic polarity switch.

Now how much of this is plausible, possible, or probable is OBVIOUSLY debatable. Even having any opinion warrants ridicule here, but regardless, it is interesting to see the opinions of others.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think it's best to take an Agnostic viewpoint with material like this. Sure, most or all of it could be bull shite. But at the same time who's to say that most, or at least some of it, isn't actually true? It's always best to hear everyone's viewpoint no matter how much it veers away from your own perspective. Which is only ever going to be a pretty narrow perspective in the grander scheme of things. Just a blip really.

Better to be cautiously informed then recklessly ignorant

Grave Sight Graphics: The Art of Eric Lofgren.
    elofgren@ telus.net (to use e-mail address please remove space between the '@' and 'telus')

My Art Blog
    My Online Portfolio (Updated Jan. 30/ 2011)
    ~NiNjA~^~mOuNtAiN~^~PoDcAsT~(Working illustrators talking illustration)
    Eric Lofgren's licensible rpg art resource
    Art Director for New Gods of Raanon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1