Any Good Art School we can enter without a High School Diploma ?

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Any Good Art School we can enter without a High School Diploma ?

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum !

I am currently attending a French (private) high school in Japan, and it is my last year though I am not sure I will be able to have my baccalaureate (= similiar to a high school diploma)

I have been accepted to a good preparatory class in france (i 've only applied for this school) but i still have to graduate to enter.

which means that if I don't graduate, i will have to stay in tokyo for another year. and i wouldn't like to repeat a year. I would prefer take some private art (never took one before) classes to train my drawing abilities.

I would like to ask you if there are any good schools (In Europe) that accepts students who has not graduated.

Thankyou.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Since no one has answered, let me suggest looking into Max the Mutt in Toronto. We are still accepting applications. If you don't have a HS diploma you'll need to sit for a test, but by law we can accept you with this test, or with a GED (high school equivalancy), Check our website, and, if you're interested, fill in the form on the website, or email Van Olson at admissions@maxthemutt.com.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by cocorosie View Post
    I would prefer take some private art (never took one before) classes to train my drawing abilities.
    It sounds as though you're looking more for a workshop or high school summer program than a full blown university or college program.

In order to advance to a collegiate level, a high school diploma or a GED is generally required to take credit classes. There's no other way around it because it shows the schools that you have some sense of competency and ability to survive in the academic world.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.