My PE Teacher is a F***ing @$$hole!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My PE Teacher is a F***ing @$$hole!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following

[rant]
    Well I just got back from one of the worst and most aggravating days I've had in a LONG time.
    On Wednesday I went to the dentist for a cleaning. Because I had too much tenacious plaque (sp?) build up, I had to go back today for even more cleaning! It was SOOOOOOOOO painful! When my dentist was finished, she had blood all over her gloves and my gums were red and clinging weirdly to my skull.
    Reluctantly I made my way back to class. I left in the middle of Art and missed all of Lunch (my two favorite parts of the day ) so I could make it to this appointment and not miss much of 7th period, which is PE. I missed half of PE for a doctors appointment on Monday as well. When I got into class and yelled, "Jake!" I thought she was about to start about me not having a pass (I didn't on Monday) so I quickly recoiled with, "Don't worry I have a pass," and I showed it to her.
    She continued yelling at me, "I don't care if you have a pass! You're not missing any more of my class! Now you have to make up two PE classes!"
    "But I had a Dentist..."
    "Stop making appointments during my classes! I'm going to treat this as if you didn't show up today!"
    There was nothing I could do so I sat down. I was extremely exhausted from the appointment. The rest of the class hadn't even started to exercise yet so It's not like I missed it. Besides I had only missed 30 minutes out the hour and a half class.
    She walked over to me and said, "You have to do this sheet" referring to the sheet projected on the board, and then she stopped herself and said, "Actually, I don't care. You didn't come to class today."
    Thats when I got angry. I started to raise my voice.
    "You know it's not like I schedule these appointments purposefully during your class! I don't even schedule them, my mom does! You're turning this into some personal thing! Step off!"
    Then she sort of yelled back, "You know what Jake, just leave my class! You're not getting credit for being here anyway! And you're getting a referral for this!"
    "Fine I don't want to be here anyway!"
    And I stamped out of class. Under my breath I muttered, "Fuck you Sturgeon, I'm going to go draw." But luckily she didn't hear. I sat down at a bench in the back of the school and I drew. Nothing is better therapy than art...
    But now I have a referral, detention, extremely painful gums, and I have to make up 2 PE assignments!
    I'm going to talk with my counselor and switch to a different teacher. I couldn't believe how disrespectful she was to me! I can't even fathom doing that to a student!
    [/rant]
    I should go back to my old avatar... that's how I feel.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'd go talk to someone about her attitude as much as anything, that's not right at all.

MY SKETCHBOOK

Sketchbook Support Group!
    JTAART
    M-MIN
    KASHMIR

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well no matter how annoying it is, talking back and losing your temper is NEVER a good thing. You immediately lose.

Next time just start a little log of what she is doing and present it to the counselor. She will have to explain HER actions while you have LOGGED yours into a hard copy (sign and date each one...).

also don't let her get you alone, always be near somebody so they can back you up.

Being parents of teachers, I can say with good authority that most PE teachers are douchebags. Don't know why, but they are.... My thing is to just enjoy the "playtime" because once you get older... it goes away and will most likely never come back.

Go and talk to the principal and see if there is anything you can do. I bet this teacher has a history of being difficult to deal with as well as being protected by her union. Get enough dings against her and she'll be gone.

relax, take it easy and have a good weekend.
    -bix

A little of this and that, hopefully nothing explodes right away....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    just mutter "bitch says what?" really really mumbled, and then she will say what, and there will be much hilarity at her expense and your revenge shall be complete.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aesir For This Useful Post:

Interceptor is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sounds like she needs to get laid.
    And you seem kind of upset, maybe you do, too? Two birds with one stone, man. I hear teachers are doing it all the time now.

Last edited by Interceptor; April 18th, 2008 at 08:30 PM.
    * Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Interceptor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Dude. She's like the ugliest, manliest "woman" ever. Thanks, Now I'm tasting vomit in my throat as well.

Interceptor is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Beggars and choosers, Jake
    Kiddin', to be honest just say 'fuck it', and get on with your day.
    Some old broad wants to get her kicks bitching and screaming at
    a bunch of high school kids let her, you know it's pathetic that she's doing it, and she probably does too.

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Anid Maro is offline Psychotic Eldritch Zeppelin Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Says your location is in California. Well, if the school system is anything like it was when I was in high school then she's got nothing on you.

If you really want to fight this, then all you need is to present your councilor with the dated pass and the referral. They'll take a glance and likely deem (very quickly) that it's BS.

Or... you can just brush it off and move along. Dunno if word has come down the grapevine to you yet, but high school matters for jack all. It really is largely useless and everybody knows it.

-My work can be found at my local directory thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,007 Posts
    Follows
    Following

You mean there's one out there who ISN'T?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alesoun For This Useful Post:

Anid Maro is offline Psychotic Eldritch Zeppelin Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by alesoun View Post

You mean there's one out there who ISN'T?
    Haha... true. Now I'm all thinking back to when I had PE in high school... yeah most of them were jerks.

My most distinct memory was when my friend got laid out. Like literally. Our PE teacher had nicknamed him "Powder" because of his blond hair and really white skin. So one day we're walking to the field with the teacher walking towards us. He calls my buddy "Powder" and my friend calls him "Shorty" back.

"Shorty" because well... he's short.

He doesn't say a word, just grins really big. As he walks past us, he belts one right into my friends gut. He keeps walking without missing a beat, my buddy drops to his knees gasping for air.

Probably could've got him in all sorts of trouble, but neither of us tripped. Hell, we laughed because even "Powder" had to admit, it was pretty funny.

-My work can be found at my local directory thread.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Mine is too. I didn't have my clothes one day, and he comes up to me and says "You have to write an essay on blah blah blah... who the fuck cares". What the fuck? Why do I have to write an essay just because I was unprepared once? If I had been absent, it would have been the same shit (Not getting credit) minus the essay. Why do I have to do extra shit for showing up? I didn't do it, and the bastard forgot to even ask for it.

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The best gym teacher I had in high school was the one who threw his back out halfway through spring term. They didn't assign a regular substitute, so I cut the rest of the class and still passed.
    The only gym teacher at my school who was a decent guy died of cancer during my senior year. Probably from all the pot he smoked.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The way most school systems are set up, a kid complaining isn't going to get as much attention as a parent/adult doing so.

Have your mom schedule a meeting with the Principal to discuss why PE Teacher felt the need to mark you absent and give you a referral when you had a valid excuse. After all, why is there a pass system in place for these sort of issues if your teacher can just ignore them and verbally abuse you?

It doesn't always work, but it's worth a try. If I were your mom I'd be outraged that a teacher was going to override my authority ANYWAY.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gah. I hate when teachers act like that. You'd think they'd know better. You definitely need to get a parent up there with you to complain about that teacher. Like PE is that important of a class anyway. Whether or not she likes it, making a doctor appointment during her class is probably the smartest thing to do.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    maybe you should just brush your teeth

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to light For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this reminds me exactly of what happaned with my pe teacher 1st semester as well. i show up to the swimming pool sick, and ur not allowed to wear jeans. so shes like pavel, ur getting this as an absense if u dont find sweatpants which are allowed.

to everyones amazement i randomly found sweatpants in the locker room and put them on and came back. she was stunned. she said my shits weak and im still absent though because shes an asshole.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    She's a career high school gym teacher, cut her some slack. When you graduate, you'll look back at this and laugh at how upset you got over it.

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ^^^ Ha ha that's completely right. I met one of my old Gym teachers.... I was presenting a grant to some HS students (I sponsor a small grant). Asked if I would sponsor a grant to the baseball team. I said I think about it... of course I thought about >< long.

Good luck
    -bix

A little of this and that, hopefully nothing explodes right away....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ya dude, back when i was in high school, whenever our gym teacher tried to run up on us with his bullshit, we would just make fun of him for being a high school gym teeacher. as well as being old and mildly retarded. well having an awful non-understanding of math thats for sure.

"ok guys, so we got 24 of you, two teams of 15 lets go!!"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    most teachers are shit faces. Why would you go through years of education to become someone and then not do it go back in to school for the rest of your life.

Whyyyy? lack of talent in their field no one in ICT for example with any thread or glimmer of ability would go to teach people because the pay is going to be allot less. Why isn't your teacher a personnel trainer for the stars or an amazing football coach or a amazing football player? Because he/she failed. The only teachers that are cool are art teachers becuse there work is based on freelancing there are times when it would be hard to survive just on their art so they get teaching jobs. They don't take them selfs over serious and they alway used to tell me the real stuff that was going on with the teachers (who was sleeping with who, who was taking what drugs etc lol)

teachers are like policemen they got bullied at school and they come back to do it to someone else.

some teacher from my school (i left a few years back college now) grabbed a student outside of school because she missed a class and started shouting at her the teacher was drunk. the student called her mum and her mum came and beat the shit out of the woman(teacher). she got slapped at parents evening as well lol that was funny. Thats how teachers should be dealt with, if you complain they will all just stick together and make it look like it was your fault. sooo? PSH

Coinpurse is offline fishing for boots... Level 12 Gladiator: Laqueatores
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha man, my teachers were never strict enough. I think the strictest (<--that a word?) teacher I had was my spanish teacher. I think we had something going, probably why she was so hard on me. She wanted me to pass, and I desperately wanted to tap it. Hah, im kidding about the tapping part. More like banging, yeah thats it!

Crappo man, my gym teacher was awesome. He had this laid back but drill sergeant 'im gunn'dun rip off your F@cking balls because I enjoy it' attitude. He was cool, I never dressed out and usually skipped his class, he passed me with a C. You see, the trick is to make friends with your teachers, especially the ones you hate. Once their on your side, you'd be surprised what you can get away with

and LAWL @ intercepter...
    Thats a good idea, start making friends by making out!
    nnoooooo I kid, don't do that. unless you want too... as does she...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just remember this, at their best, they're still a PE teacher.
    Then laugh, pitty them and learn to ignore them like the rest of society has already done long ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 133 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Jake,,

im hearing that your teachers reaction fell short of your expectations. there are much more effective ways of communicating your ideas with more success and compassion, . im not going to tell you what you should have done, or what to do next time , but i will offer an opportunity to drastically improve your communication skills. I read this book and it really helped me understand a new way of relating to people , especially under stress and heated situations

--

NVC

ps it also comes in an audio book so you can listen to it while you draw

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    people become guym teachers because they are unable to teach important classes. its likely she doesnt get any respet from the other teachers or most members of society in general . so next time she acts a bitch just remind her " hey why should i care its not like PE is important anyway"

not sure how to add my sketchbook as a link but heres wher eits at yo
    Foodogs sketchblog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Name:  2979.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  89.9 KB

Last edited by Duq; April 19th, 2008 at 12:05 PM.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duq For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Before you blame yourself just remember:

Borderline Personality Disorder
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder
    Paranoid Personality Disorder
    Antisocial Personality Disorder
    Histrionic Personality Disorder

And that's just the tip of the ice berg. It has been stated that in the general population 10 ~ 15 percent of the population has personality disorders.........if you feel the person you have come in contact with is a control freak, they might have one.

Being a control freak often correlates with personality disorders.

Just something to think about.

I use to have a gym teacher that was 100 pounds overweight. Now what kind of example of physical perfection is that?

I take it you're in High School? You'll find later on in life that High School is a schmorgus borg of extreme personality disorders. Most of the kids I grew up with I'm sure had Borderline and Bipolar traits mixed in with post traumatic stress syndrome because they were exposed to domestic violence at home.

I like get'n Freud'n. It's fun.

Last edited by NoSeRider; April 19th, 2008 at 11:01 AM.
    My New Neglected Sketchbook
    You Ain't no Nina!.....

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    "My mind is made up. Don't confuse it with facts." -- Terence McKenna

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jake,

Everybody else addressed the instructor problem. I'm going to address the teeth.

I know exactly how you feel. I have horrible teeth, and I take good care of them. It's genetic. I also have very sensitive teeth due to roots & nerves.

What you probably had is what's called a "deep tissue teeth cleaning" - and yes, it hurts cuz they are really working away. I always have one-quarter of my mouth done at a time (yes, it takes 4 appointments to do the entire mouth). And - HAVE THEM ANESTHETIZE YOUR GUMS/TEETH when they do it. There is NO REASON you should sit there in agony.

Christine
    West Seattle

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just ignore her and do your best to get through high school. In about 10 years, you will be a successful artist. Your skillful airbrushed pictures will be in high demand for hot rods, cd covers, and motorcycles....and she will still be a ugly old gym teacher.

P.S. If you can't simply ignore her, just say what you think Ilaekae would say in that situation.

Last edited by VulgarDragon; April 19th, 2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: added a little more
    -Mike Cross

Sculpting Thread|My Website| DeviantArt |My Blog
    -Also on FB and Twitter

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Gym teachers... haha, the scum of the teaching world. Who cares?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.