Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHoW Topic Suggestions

0 0%
  • this isn't a poll - it's a reminder

0 0%
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Olympic Athlete of the 30th century (or unspecified future)?

Been watching that so that's whats on my mind.

www.matttorres.com (a work in progress)

Sketchbook de la NimbusNacho

Alfred University '08
    Painting, Digital Print, Ceramics
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 700 Posts
    The Ratking / Mouse queen ( & court?)
    just a thought that struck me.

Do what you love ~ Love what you do
    Sketchbook|Blog|DeviantArt

Check out
    FrozZt
    ManMadeGod
    Mokinzi
    Ryn
    Spaggen
    TwoListen
    UmpaArt

Thanks
    It's elvis week...

---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra

Thanks
    A representation of:
    Ash from the army of darkness series [reference link ]

Darkman [reference link ]

The re-animator [reference link]

Judge Dredd [reference link]

South park boys [reference link]

Venture Bros Character's [reference link]

space ghost [reference link]

the saint the hero from the 60's shows with the same name in this one you can do a sex change two [reference link]

Super hero self-portrait ... represent your self as a super hero ... don't modify your current body constitution (muscle mass , breast implants ...) . The superhero has to be original ... side story required oh and powers . This should be fun!

and my favorite ...

Eric Powell's Goon [reference link] ... I was thinking of a representation different from that of Eric Powell's... And you could represent Franky besides him also if you want or any of the other main characters (The Zombie Priest, Buzzard, Labrazio, Dr. Hieronymous Alloy) but Goon has to be in it .

Last edited by Giorge; August 12th, 2008 at 04:53 AM.

Thanks
    What with the questionable discovery of a Bigfoot body in Georgia and the Palo Alto press conference circus that followed, how about...

Bigfoot Hunter?

Not necessarily someone who's out to shoot one, but someone who has been searching for one for years. The types of guys who were interviewed on programs like In Search Of... or other 1970's documentaries about cryptozology, the Loch Ness Monster, Yetis, and such like. Intrepid explorers and scientists (or pseudo-scientists) on a quest for that elusive North American Ape...and who were probably hoaxed by some backwoods yokels wearing carved wooden faux feet on their boots...

www.costumesketch.com
    I looked at yours, now you look at mine...sketchbook here

"The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nosebleeds if I kept my finger outta there." - Ralph Wiggum

"Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

"Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people." - Aleister Crowley

Thanks
    Wako , Japanese pirate leader. Japanese pirate who leads a band of raiders to raid and pillage coastal villages and towns of Korea and China in the 16c.

Thanks
    Year 2470, The King of Funk

Website

New World Creation: Designers Wanted – Environment of the Week

Thanks
    The Vengeful Bride
    We've seen her wreak havoc on those who have wronged her in Kill Bill, Lady Vengeance, and Lady Snowblood. Scorned by the misdeeds done to her, the Vengeful Bride undertakes extreme and often brutal means to exact her revenge.

Or alternatively, The Yūrei, or Japanese Ghost. Normally depicted as women with long hair in Kabuki and Japanese opera. In this topic, you should develop your own specific type of Japanese ghost and try to imply through your concept how and why the ghost haunts this world. Pay attention to the different types of Japanese ghosts. Do your research!

Archangel Makeover!
    So we've seen the effigies of archangels looking the same throughout the ages, sporting the same ol Roman gear that they've been wearing for centuries. It's time to give these poor unfashionable angels an update into the fashion of modern times! IE. Archangel Michael is the patron of soldiers, he could be drawn with soldier's gear on. OR you can just have fun dressing them pretty and modern, instead of going the symbolic route.

Sorry if these have been suggested before, but thought they might be fun

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladydove7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ladydove, i love the idea of the Japanese ghost, fantastic idea! how about a Japanese Oni(demon)? i want to do that Japanese ghost!!

Thanks
    Wiggers, an oni would be interesting. In fact, there are a great many directions we can go with the theme of japanese that spurred a few more ideas.

The Vampire
    This might work for a Halloween CHOW? There are many types of vampires out there, from the aristocratic Count Dracula and Elizabeth Bathory to the Japanese Kitsune or the vampires whose heads leave their bodies at night to seek out victims. Create a vampire based on a pre-existing culture, OR make a new one based on modern or fantasy culture. Most vampires represent what is sexual and exotic to ourselves, or the fear of death and the unknown, depending on the myth. Try to make a concept which exhibits these themes.

Thanks
    Warrior in Drag - The warrior in drag is a character that moves with confidence in the world of the warrior, he just happend to put on his favourite drag-outfit this saturday, and there just happend to be some antagonistic b******s getting into his business whilst he was having fun...

This is a topic that could lend itself to both Sci-fi or Fantasy, though the idea stems from a warrior weilding a broadsword wearing a drag, this should not limit YOUR imaginative mind.

1. Needs to be a male character, wearing some form of Drag-queen-esque outfit and obviously being a warrior-type.
    2. Though this could easily be a comical styled CHOW, it would be nice to see some serious ones aswell. Drag-queen Warrior doesnt automatically mean comic relief.
    3. Concider the fact that it needs to be obviously a male character. Don't forget that clothes usually give the impression of gender, try to not make butch women-warriors in dresses but actually male warriors in drag.

4. If you wish, show how much butt a warrior in drag still can kick!

Thanks
    norse gods maybe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_gods

or gangster any period

past future - time traveler

SKETCHBOOK

"There aren't any shortcuts. You've got to dig in – study and draw the world around you. This is the only way to hone your skill and develop a style that is your own". GREG CAPULLO

Thanks
    I've been thinking about "Faras, the mosquito killer" (the name is not important).

Two nights ago I had to be 20 minutes killing mosquitos to sleep, there were seven in my bedroom! And within years of training, I have some exquisite tecniques to end them!

So I thought about a great warrior who lives in a place full of them, and he's developed very special adds to kill'em'all (Metallica!).

The image came first when I saw myself (here, in my mind) like a kind of assassin, prepared to fight them...

I think it can be funny, and mosquitos (of course) ara not necesary small, they can be like in Jumanji

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook