View Poll Results: A REMINDER

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHoW Topic Suggestions

0 0%
  • this isn't a poll - it's a reminder

0 0%
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Dunno if any of these has been done or suggested before...

The Magicians Apprentice

The Toothfairy

The Zombie Child

The Zombie Master (Either controlling them or being one...)

Devils Advocate

Metatron

The Seraphim

Lucifer on Vacation

The Kings Hunter/Woodsman - Steampunk Version

The Insect God

Little Miss Murderer

Metusalem

Lucifers Bride

Bride from Hell

The Firepriest

- Leaving the descriptions up to whoever, they'd probably be better if made by Oreg or Daest than me anyway
    "The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist"

Sork's SB - Crits appreciated - not getting updated atm
    C G H U B SB Thread
    Blog
    Facebook, please send me a message about your username

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    (HareTrinity)White with red ears are the faerie colours, not hell.

Are they really?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregano
    Grief - repost that in the CHOW suggestion thread.

~Oreg.
    okey-dokey

there are only a scattered few art majors on campus, here are the archtypes to be found:

- the one dimensional boring as fuck farmer's daughters who paints cows, they are chubby and have a curly mullet of hair. she is the antithesis of everything boner inducing.

- the library nerd girl turned sculptor who has no hygene practices. she's way too fucking into Harry Potter and doesnt have the shy allure of her standard library girl counterpart. her hair is frayed and looks like a brush and family of birds are trapped somewhere in it's wirey depth.

- the i'd be more goth but this is all i could find at Hot Topic girl. sadly she is probably the best option for wanking to, but you can never have sex with her because she is only surface and doesnt have the ability to engage in conversations about art outside of the realm of Pixar films. her knowledge of art is based on whatever special features are on bonus discs of mediocre animated mass culture films. she is a virgin but masturbates and tim burton. it's always tim fucking burton.

- the quirky hard-drinking graphic design girl. she dressed sharp as hell and has rocking-awesome glasses. the catch is she's a full-on lesbian, which would be awesome if i had a muff to rough with her. this type of girl will pour herself all over you and is ten times more intelligent than i can even fake, so you can't pull the slightest bullshit without her being eight steps ahead of you.

- i'm married, nineteen, and i only talk about my husband and tell high school stories painter. fuck is she annoying. there is nothing remotely interesting about her. she's already accomplished her goal of finding some poor guy and has settled down. she's only in college because her daddy is rich and she doesn't want to get a job. there's at least two or three of her in all my classes and they only relate with each other. she hates my work because she only sees it as sexist and putting females in an objectified and inaccurate portrayal. the wide-hipped bitch needs to get pregnant and fucking drop out of my art classes, as all she offers in critiques is generic conceptless trite cliches and excuses for why her assignments arent finished.

- the horny-crass, thin well-fashioned girl who reads but doesnt feel the need to brag about her intelligence, and probably has dyed hair. this girl does not exist at my school.

- the gay art male. teachers love this kid because he tends to be ultra-social and outgoing, girls love him because he isn't trying to get in their pants, guys like him because they're also gay and want to hook up with him.

- the hermit art boy. is rude as hell and isnt shy about alienating people who try to get away with pulling shit that isn't up to par. he's hilarious if youre on the same 'side' as him, but can be a jackass and tends to act like a know it all. his audacious bullshitting is backed up by solid formal knowledge and craft which intimidates lesser people from raising their voice against him. he doesn't date, does not pursue a relationship with anyone, and is a loner, HIS NAME IS GRIEF, OVERLORD AND GOLDEN BOY OF THE SMALLTOWN UNIVERSITY ART DEPARTMENT. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE OF HIM. teachers hate him because he never graduates and isn't afraid to call the faculty on their vast piles of shit they feed.

via this thread

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grief For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Monkey on a unicycle in December - A monkey in the circus trys to get someone to let him inside by ridding a unicycle in the cold December days

[admit it its just the best idea ever]
    "Its all fun and games till the bomb goes off. Then its a blast!" Kyle thinking of things the Joker would say in batman.
    My Sketch Book

Thanks
    haha, I got another little idea, it'd be the last one from me, ive already spammed this thread enough

Redesign a CA Legend i.e. Marko, El Coro, Android, Jason Manley or any others

What would these guys look like if they chose a different path in life besides creating ridiculous artworks? Their physical descriptions must look like them, but body type, hair, clothes are up to to you.

examples:

Marko started drawing in his early childhood, self taught by drawing heroes from american comic books. His interest in drawing dropped as his interest in comics increases. He soon amassed a huge collections of comics, eventually opening a comic shop in Germany, where he regularly attends Comic Cons where he dresses up as Spiderman or other marvel heroes.

Android Jones grew up in the mountains of Boulder Colorado, and became a man of the environment. He became an avid skier and eventually turned pro. He was on his way to the Winter Olympics when he broke his pelvis on a practice run, shattering his dreams forever. He his now the shell of his former life, now he just stares at his reflection in his mirror.

You get the idea, though the outcomes of their lives doesn't have to be a negative one. Marko could own the biggest shop in the world or Adroid went to the Olympics, becoming the Michael Phelps of skiing.

Food for thought
    Representing Ringling College of Art and Design Class 2012

Blog
    (its pretty rad)

Current Sketchbook

Thanks
    "The Two Headed Politician"
    Join us for the EOW.

New World Creation: Designers Wanted – Environment of the Week

Thanks
    Here are a couple ideas:

The Pregnant Baby

The Ghetto Booty Pirate

The Samurai Stoner

The Unlucky X-men Member (He's a mutant who was not blessed. Xavier denied his application.)
    Art and kindness are my weapons of choice.

My Sketchbook

Thanks

Hiro Protagonist

A half-black, half-Korean hacker, swordsman, former Mafia-employed pizza delivery man, CIC intelligence agent and (as suggested by the name) the hero and protagonist of Snow Crash. Hiro has extensive access to the Metaverse(a VR Internet world), as he was one of its original developers; for instance, he is the undisputed champion of in-Metaverse sword fighting, having written himself the code which makes such sword-fighting possible. (He also shows enough combat skill in Reality to avoid getting killed in any of the fights he gets in; this is ascribed to "inhuman reflexes.") However, he is completely broke in Reality, having sold his stock in Black Sun before the Metaverse got really popular.

-From the wiki page on Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RosemaryDarling For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Raven

Dmitri "Raven" Ravinoff
    An Aleut native who works as a mercenary. His preferred weapons are harpoons, spears, and glass knives — undetectable by metal-searching security systems, reputed to be molecule-thin at the edges and able to penetrate the bulletproof windbreakers which most characters in Snow Crash rely on for protection. He travels on a motorcycle whose sidecar has been replaced with a hydrogen bomb that will automatically detonate if his brain ceases to emit electrical impulses. Raven has the phrase "POOR IMPULSE CONTROL" tattooed on his forehead, a sign of being arrested for some violent crime at least once in his life. His stated goal in life is to "nuke America" in retaliation for the historical treatment by America of native Aleutians, such as using their lands for nuclear testing (e.g., at Amchitka). His combination of fighting ability, conscienceless killing, and personal nuclear umbrella prompt Stephenson to describe Raven as "the baddest motherfucker in the world".

-Also from Snow Crash

Thanks
    Puss in Boots

We've all at one point heard this story and in a weird way, we can relate to the character because we all know someone like him.

He's manipulative, he's charming, he knows what buttons to push and he uses his brains whenever he knows he doesn't have a chance but that doesn't mean he's a coward and in the end who else would you want on your side?
    And of course, with the birth of the artist came the inevitable afterbirth - the critic.

RhichardEchols is offline -Is somewhere in my world, ignoring the world around me.
    Thanks
    Undead Priests
    "Even after they die, they still talk!"
    Instead of using sacred texts for their lectures, how about they use weapons to get their point across.
    -The type of weapon is up for grabs.

Thanks
    Jungian psychological archetypes.
    The Self: the person as they actually are.
    The Shadow: the deeper part of the psyche involving animal urges, sex especially.
    The Anima: the feminine side of every male, usually portrayed as a small girl.
    The Animus: the masculine side of every female, usually portrayed as a wise old man.
    The Persona: the self as projected to the outside world.
    The Shadow is sometimes also described as pure emotion, the antithesis of the persona which is pure logic.

Thanks
    Buster Ballbuster, the ball busting butler.

Thanks
    Bluebeard. The Fairy Tale answer to Ed Gein.

A serial rapist, murderer and misogynist with a penchant for young women, all of whom having fell victim to their own curiosity in discovering the blackheart's trophy room, where Bluebeard hangs the mutilated bodies of his former wives and lovers where he can continue his ghastly torture even in their death.
    Despite the source of his name, a horrendously blue beard, he is non-the-less charming and debonair in public but be wary for this is only a facade that masks a truly malicious creature with a terrible intelligence that has allowed him to allude arrest dozens of times.

So when the women tell you to lock up your daughters, you best listen or Bluebeard will sweep them of their feet and hang them in a Hell of his own creation
    And of course, with the birth of the artist came the inevitable afterbirth - the critic.

Thanks
    Frank Frazetta: Frazetta doesn't reference life. Life references him.
    Do you Mentler?

Booting up a new sketchbook.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast