A Figure Drawing Users Guide Part 1 in short form updated 4-16
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: A Figure Drawing Users Guide Part 1 in short form updated 4-16

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

A Figure Drawing Users Guide Part 1 in short form updated 4-16

Hello, I am here again and gone tomorrow...My workload is getting really heavy and I want to post more, and I will when I can get more time. In the meantime, one of my current projects is an ongoing article in ImagineFX titled Body Works...they are ongoing insightful articles on different parts of the body, how to draw them, as well as concepts for figure drawing systems. This first month, issue 30 is on hands and how to get an the drawn hand to look like it is holding an object dimensionally.
    Keep in mind these articles are brief, and the videos I have included only go so far as to show the template drawings and of course no VO yet. I need to get a good camera with a mic so I can do that too..for now, they are all short, to the point and I tried to get music to go with them just to keep you awake...

anyway, here are some images for a new article I will be doing in the future, at least the article will go more extensively into this topic, as I will too with more parts to this series. Meantime, here are the first few pages in what I hope will be a helpful short tutorial in "HOW" to use the figure in picture making...I have many articles in making a figure, but I feel this is really more important now that there are so many of you proficient with drawing and your foundation has improved

Thanks for your patience, and yes I still have videos coming out. I have some on Xtrain, I have a new one coming out with as soon as I can get Camtasia rocking again, and I have a site coming up soon lemen-aid.com that will have lots for you to learn from, as well as the tutorials here and on our school site studio2ndstreet.com . I will post more to this thread soon, mean time, have fun and keep arting...

R

OK so the images are not working here for some reason, so go here to this forum and grab the tutorial, until I can get another site up that will allow me to post here. I think Picasa is blocked from here...

http://community.imaginefx.com/forums/thread/97149.aspx

If someone else wants to grab the images and post them here I would be mighty thankful.

Ron

Ron

Last edited by ron lemen; April 16th, 2008 at 12:45 PM. Reason: update
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ron lemen For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 5