Thanks

Pasadena Art center College of Design Saturday School

My parents thought it'd be a good idea to help develop my 3d and 2D skills by going to the classe at the Pasadena Art center College of Design on saturdays for juniors and seniors looking to go to their school. And I am starting to like the idea as well not to mention I'd get to see friends from L.A I haven't seen in a long time. So I figured I'd ask if any of you had some input on whether or not its worth time or money.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey there, well i only took one class over the summer and it was figure drawing. quite interesting, its pretty much a guide and the rest you have to practice! though what i didnt like though was like half the class was kids who didnt really want to be there and parents just throw them there to get them away or something. well thats just my opinion. after the session was over i started studying anatomy and such on my own. i dont know if its worth it or not, though i havnet tried 3d.

Thanks
    thank you for you input. I have never had a formal art class, and I personally think it sounds exciting. I cant believe that kids who didn't want to take the class went to a college to take a course.

Thanks
    Man, I wish I had that stuff in my area. Where I live, we still live in the 1600's. God forbid if you paint a picture of something, or....read a book! And making a school for art?!
    (my impression of the general population in my area)
    If I was you, I'd sign up in a heartbeat. Don't worry about the lil brats like LadyLioness was talking about. Brats seem to be everywhere these days. You can't escape them!

"I cant believe that kids who didn't want to take the class went to a college to take a course. "
    I believe what LadyLioness said about parents wanting to get them out of the house is right. And, growing up through school, art has always been seen as a "cake class", so they think their kids would be able to pass it.

Thanks
    btw, what classes are you planning on taking?