SVA scholorship??

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: SVA scholorship??

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

SVA scholorship??

hi!
    I had an interview with SVA a few months ago and I asked if I was likely to get scholorship. The guy who interviewed me said I would have no problems and that i was probably going to receive a lot of money cause my grades are pretty high and my portfolio was good. i was really happy about that cause SVA is the only school i really want to go to. I received my financial aid letter from SVA in the mail yesterday and it turns out I didn't get anything. Now my parents aren't willing to send me there cause I got a lot of scholarship money from Pratt and going to Pratt will be a lot cheaper. I really want to go to SVA though so i was wondering if anyone knows who I should contact to beg for scholarship money. when I was interviewed, my admissions counselor inferred that he had nothing to do with scholarships so I really don't know who to contact

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,669 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I don't know who you should contact, but I'd suggest starting with the admissions officer you initially dealt with. Explain the situation, they may (no promises) be able to work something out.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1