Any Wallpapers Makers Here?

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Any Wallpapers Makers Here?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Any Wallpapers Makers Here?

If anyone heree makes wallpapers, I just wanted to let you know that I am helping someone I know get a site going to showcase all of the best wallpapers from artists around the net. We already have lots of applicants, but if we get more and better artists, then we'll knock some out of the queue. Any applicants should be sent ot dc@stormcenter.net. Please provide in the email your callsign, and a link to one or more of your best work(s). When we get the website up, I'll post a link in this thread. You will be informed within the next few weeks if you've been accepted. All artworks will be fully credited to the artists. All artwork on our site does NOT become our property, and can be taken down at any time per your request. Again, the email is dc@stormcenter.net . We also don't own the rights to your work on our site either, so make sure you keep posting it on here! Thanks, hope to hear from you soon.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    www.customize.org

Lots of cool desktop things there. Wallpapers, winamp skins, to programs to change how your windows looks. Cool site.

Shaggy__311 Guest

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.